Clarendon Homes NSW, Baulkham Hills

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Pre-construction Stage

We've just completed our pre-construction stage and wanted to say a big thank you to our CSC [name removed]. She was amazing and really has made the journey so far less stressful. Always going beyond to provide prompt answers and is really knowledgeable. The main pain point for me was that we were limited in certain choices like floating cupboards in the bathrooms (which I thought was not a big deal as we have had these installed in previous renovations). They do offer it but only at a huge cost - so much that it isn't feasible to even entertain. Also other cosmetic things which should come standard but isn't. Other than that it has been a great journey so far. Hopefully our construction journey will be just as pleasant.

AndrewH

AndrewHSydney, NSW

Dream to Reality!!

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Travkay

TravkaySydney, NSW

So excited for the build to start!

My experience with Clarendon has been absolutely amazing. The customer service we have received through the whole design and documentation process has been fantastic. My partner and I could not feel more secure building with such a great builder. The colours appointment where we got to pick the interior and exterior design was not stressful at all and the options we had to choose from were great. I highly recommend building with Clarendon!

Build StagePre-Construction

Pre construction customer service is good

The pre construction customer service is good. They keep us updated, reply our email and phone calls very straight away. keep patience on our hundreds of questions, treate us as highly valued customer. All appointmens are easy and simple. Help me to fit the building cost to my budget. I like this team, and hope construction team is good as well.

Sharline

SharlineSydney, NSW

Clarendon Homes - turns dreams to reality

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Customer servies

My CSC has been great, very professional. She promptly responded to my queries and provided me with documents and information relating to my DA approvals and guided me through process of construction. That helped me a lot as I don't know much. It is my fist home build. She is very pleasant and friendly. I highly recommended her.

stelsz

stelszSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

We decided to build with Clarendon and so far the journey has been smooth! From our Sales Consultant to everyone that we've met so far, all have been professional and very open and approachable. [name removed] our Customer Service Consultant has been nothing short of amazing! She is super organised and always goes out of her way. All our queries through email or phone were answered promptly and our minds were put to rest straightaway. Thank you [name removed]! Having you as our CSC has made the journey so much smoother. We wish you good luck for your future endeavours.

Aravind Kasturi

Aravind KasturiSydney, NSW

Best Customer Service

We love our Clarendon Home

Construction End DateNovember 2019
Max W.

Max W.Sydney, NSW

Good customer service

[name removed] at the customer service was great. She keeps me update to date constantly, via email or phone. She is very professional. She made me feel like a highly valued customer. Appointments were easy and simple. They were able to work with me to fit the build to my budget. Highly recommend!

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Frustrated and disappointed with the inefficient after sale service

Construction End DateAugust 2017

Nishant Kohli

Nishant KohliSydney, NSW

Sub standard building materials & equally poor customer service

Construction End DateDecember 2018
Clarendon Homes
Customer Care T.Clarendon Homes

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Excellent service from Customer Service Consultant

We are in the pre-construction phase of our dream home. We have been very happy with the help that has been provided by [name removed] at Clarendon Homes. She is always helpful in providing advice and guiding us through the pre-construction process. She responds promptly every time we contact her and has made the experience a lot less stressful.
A big thanks for all your help [name removed]!

Helen B.

Helen B.Sydney, NSW

Pre Construction service has been excellent

We are about to begin construction on our home and have been very happy with the service provided to this point. Clare has been excellent, helping us along the way and always being available to give advice. She has made the whole process really easy and much less stressful than it could have been. Thanks Clare!

Jack Zhu

Jack ZhuSydney, NSW

Perfect Service from Customer Service Consultant

Our Customer Service Consultant help us a lot, she was very patient and friendly to communicate with us , she always replied phone call or email with the timely manner. and She was very helpful and coordinated very well between us and other consultants.
I will definitely recommend her to my friends.

Pre-Construction Phase - Stress free process

Our Senior Sales Consultant & Customer Service Consultant provided us excellent assistance and support during the designing processing of all documents concerning the interior and exterior model of the house. Emails and queries were responded promptly in attempt to solve issues at any opportune moment, as they work hard to ensure that the end outcome of the house was able to accomodate and satisfy our needs and wants as the customer.

Vishal

VishalSydney, NSW

Perfect choice to choose clarendon homes

Building house for first time is stressful but choosing right builder like clarendon I relieved from stress because of getting right design and good customer service offered specially [name removed] what a as she really us lot for all the queries .I would really recommend everyone to choose clarendon to build their home.

Construction End DateNovember 2020

Muthu Mohandas

Muthu MohandasNew South Wales

Review - Before Construction - Good work.

Our Customer Service Consultant assisted us very well after colours until start of construction phase. She was observant and patient hearing our concerns and followed through the workflows.

Our Electrical Consultant is very fast addressing our queries very well and updating drawings at a faster pace.

Finance Team worked swiftly providing all the necessary documents timely.

For Clarendon as an improvement measure, fetching colour appointment (after signing Tender) time duration shall be shortened; It took a very long time for us close to a month.

Overall, we are happy with Clarendon on their services rendered to us. We look forward for their best in Construction Phase as well.

Build StageMid-Construction

Senior Customer Service Consultant Job 29913224

Our Senior Customer Service Consultant Job 29913224 has been very good through the construction stage of the build. All emails have been responded to promptly. They have been very helpful and worked hard to ensure any issues are resolved in a timely manner. They are doing a good job for the Clarendon Homes

Raj Pant