Clarendon Homes NSW, Baulkham Hills

• Flooring

Gazza

GazzaHunter Region, NSW

Pre Construction Experience

My customer service rep for this stage was [name removed]. [name removed] was very helpful to me and always returned my calls and emails. She handled all my enquires with courtesy, even in these difficult times. Nothing seemed to be a problem and I hope the people I am assigned during the subsequent stages of my build are as helpful.

Great experience with CH team

I am so glad I have chosen Clarendon. I love their home designs so much and they have the best sales team, customer services team and account team. Their staff are very patient to explain all details regarding my question. If I have another chance to have another one in the future, I will definitely go with Clarendon again. They are the best and most professional team.

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateFebruary 2021
Srujan Pidikiti

Srujan PidikitiSydney, NSW

Enjoying my home built by Clarendon Homes

Right from pre-constrcution till handover, it is seamless. My interaction with site manager: [name removed] has been awesome. Whatver my queries were, they have been handled so professionally with atmost care, respect & importance. Can't ask for more than what I have received through the journey. Thank You Clarendon Homes. Started enjoying my new home :)

Home Builders

Find out how Clarendon Homes NSW, Baulkham Hills compares to other Home Builders

Gilbert

GilbertSydney, NSW

Successfully walking novices through a maze of complex processes.

I would like to submit this review for Job 29913939.
Our Customer Service Consultant is [name removed]. I would like to commend her consistent and unsolicited communication at each step of the process and particularly in the steps relating to Banking loan, Conveyancer, Council, Colours and final preparations for construction. [name removed] translated complex processes into layman's language. Whenever we had a query, responses would readily forthcoming.

Construction End DateOctober 2020

Great experience with [name removed] and others at Clarendon Homes

My family is about to start construction this week, and the experience until now has been fantastic. Our Customer Service Consultant [name removed] has been of great assistance every step of the way, always answering any question no matter how small, and making us feel as though we were in good hands the whole time. Things have been very quick moving so far and we can't wait to get started on the construction!

ifixrobots

ifixrobotsSydney, NSW

My Experience With Clarendon

I would like to take this opportunity to review job No. 29913663
to thank all the staff at Clarendon for all their hard work.
The whole process from start to finish was made very easy and it was a great experience.
A special big thank you to our site manager [name removed] who went above and beyond to make sure everything was done right.
[name removed] has a great eye for detail, he was very helpful.
The Journey with Clarendon was an excellent one and If I were to build another house I would definitely want [name removed] as the site manager.

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Excellent Service!! Professional Attitude!!

Happy with our decision to have gone with Clarendon Homes. Relationship Manager as well as the Site Supervisor are are a call away from chasing up any matters that are raised. Excellent follow-up, always keeping us in the loop. The time-lines are being met (so far) and are confident that it would continue into the future also.

Build StageMid-Construction
David

DavidSydney, NSW

Job No -29913938 Pre- Construction Review

Pam

PamSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

We are building our dream home with Clarendon. We would like to give 5 Star review to our CSC on Job No. 29914045. Thank you so much to our CSC for excellent customer service and for assisting us with all our queries; your guidance and support made the whole process so easy. This is our first time building a house; a big thanks to Clarendon team it has been a very pleasant journey so far.

Home Builders

My experience with Clarendon so far.

Great service from [name removed] who has been very helpful and managing the pre construction process very smoothly, professionally and updated me as soon as it happened...many thanks.

I am only in a pre-construction state at the moment and I will be able to do further reviews as the construction progress and If I am satisfied. However, in the tender stage I wasn't happy about a couple of things which I had already communicated to those staff and requested them to escalate the matter to the construction manager at that time.

Job No. 29913864 Pre-Construction

Job No. 29913952 - Pre Construction

Excellent service from [name removed] who has been managing our pre-construction process. She has been available even after work hours to answer our queries as this is our first home. Whole process has been a few months due to year end holidays and now with COVID situation however we haven't had any troubles so far.

Damon

Bad experience

Construction End DateFebruary 2020

Rakesh S.

Rakesh S.Sydney, NSW

Worst mistake of my life

They increased my cost by more than 25k from sales to tender. Lured us to sign tender without telling cancellation clause and now even after cancelling within 24hrs they do not want to refund. They are just after customers money, avoid pitfalls, fraud salesmanship, free coffees and free food.
They did not do anything after we sign tender even then they do not want to refund our $4k.
Lost $5k, got cheated big time. No honesty and professionalism after you pay.

Clarendon H.Clarendon Homes

Hello Rakesh, would you please email your details to productreview@clarendon.com.au so we can contact you and learn more about your specific concerns. Thank you, Clarendon Homes

Billy

BillySydney, NSW

Poor quality , long time delay

There were huge gaps in between window frames and render , poor customers service , everytime we call Clarendon the customer service, they are not helpful and would never solve our problems, the construction started at January 2019 but we recieved our house at the end of February in terrible quality. The only positive thing happened, was the change of builders. We certainly don't recommend Clarendon Homes.

Construction End DateFebruary 2020
Mitch L

Mitch LSydney, NSW

Great seamless experience

The experience with Clarendon Homes was an excellent experience and made easy for building our first home. Our site manager, [name removed], did an excellent job lining up trades efficiently, he ran ahead of schedule and communicated exactly where the project was up to on a weekly basis and what the plan was for the following weeks. Any minor issues onsite, [name removed] communicated immediately to us and they were rectified promptly. He also has a great eye for detail, he would see very small things that weren't quite perfect and he would get it fixed without us even seeing them. Consider yourself lucky if [name removed] is appointed your site manager!!

Joe J.

Joe J.Sydney, NSW

Burst Pipe-4y after move in.

Built with Clarendon Homes and house was handed over in March 2016. On Monday March 30th, spotted recycled water meter was running without any water usage. Called a plumer in, found leakage at the joint of plastic and copper pipe under my concrete footpath. According to industrail standard, this part of work should last way more than 4 years. Just to put fact and professional opinion out here in case anyone need some real experience.

Construction End DateMarch 2016
Customer Care T.Clarendon Homes
Frank C

Frank CSydney, NSW

Wonderful start to building our home!

Since starting our build process, Clarendon have made it as easy as possible in assisting us with our choices for our new home.

Our customer service consultant is always easy to reach and maintains contact rigorously during this process. She has also assisted us with our changes and enquires without any hassle or fuss.

The Clarendon team at NSW head office were also a pleasure to do deal with and assisted us with all of our choices with some great advice and suggestions.

We hope we continue to have a great experience with Clarendon with the rest of our build!