• Build Stage

Never again.

Sarah.R

Sarah.RPerth, WA

Exceptional service

We are currently building with Commodore homes and could not be happier . Our experience with our sales consultant Kees Kremers has been nothing short of amazing, from the moment of initial contact through to the present time he has being friendly efficient and has gone above and beyond to provide my family with assistance at any time of the day or night. Kees is customer focused and family oriented and we have found that nothing has being to much trouble. We cannot thank him enough for supporting us through this building journey so far it has being a wonderful experience. I will highly recommend Commodore homes and kees kremers to any person especially young families like our own Thankyou so much for all your help we are so happy .

Rishav

RishavPerth, WA

Awesome experience!

Construction End DateOctober 2020

Happy home

We would have no problems recommending Commodore homes to build your new home. It was and enjoyable journey with them and we have very happy with the end result. Mark the supervisor is very experienced and well respected by his trades. Although we didn't have direct contact with him anytime we had any issues we emailed Oriel in the office and Mark would call us back ASAP. There was an issue with the external front cladding due to any oversight on our behalf ( incorrect selection) and Commodore homes changed it for us so we are pleased for that. Everyone we had dealings with at Commodore homes were very professional and i would recommended them and i would build with them again with out hesitation. Thanks to everyone at Commodore homes.

Construction End DateOctober 2020

AliciaPerth, WA

First Time Building

I would recommend Commodore homes to anyone wanting to build a new home. The process went smoothly. If we had any issues it got storted out. Plus you have a online portal to see the process of your home. The building supervisor was friendly and easy to get along with. No questions were stupid questions. Once again thanks Commodore homes.

Construction End DateAugust 2020
Ian Sefton

Ian SeftonPerth, WA

Excellent experience

We have just finished building with Commodore Homes and I only have good things to say about the whole experience. The sales consultant (Robert Wright) couldn't have been any more helpful, he gave us good suggestions and gave us an in depth breakdown of all costs that would be incurred. We changed our plans on a number of occasions and Rob was always happy to help us. For the build itself we were assigned a fantastic supervisor in Clay Riches. He organised the trades extremely well and was very conscientious of the quality of the workmanship. The house was delivered ahead of time and the quality was first class. I will highly recommend using Commodore Homes and will look to them again for our next build.

Construction End DateMay 2020

Natasha

NatashaPerth, WA

Loving our new family sized home

we built our new home with commodore and have loved every minute ,we have now been in our home 8 months and love everything.Commodore staff were all so helpful and easy to deal with ,any questions we had were always answered.wouod definitely build with them again if we had chance

HP

HPPerth, WA

Worse builder you can ever find

We built our first house in 2014. They're the worse kind. It took them more than 20 months to built.
I recommended them to couple of my friends and they also had similar experience. Please stay away from them. Their sales person was rude and hopeless at the end. Never ever again.

Construction End DateSeptember 2014
Jessica L.

Jessica L.Perth, WA

Perfect for my first home.

Were really easy to deal with and extremely helpful throughout the whole building experience. Quality for the build was extremely good and could not find any faults in their work. Worked well within my budget and got a great place in a great location which was everything that I wanted.

Construction End DateMarch 2020

ZeroZeroOne

ZeroZeroOnePerth, WA

No stress - perfect customer service - great aftercare

From day one Commodore helped with every step of the project - made for an easy and stressfree build - with zero delays - 100% recommend
Great customer service and communication throughout build
No faults found at all during final walkthrough
Easy of access to all documents and selection through easy to navigate web portal with updates and photos

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Sean kelly

Sean kellyPerth, WA

Exceptional all round support

I was updated every step of the way, my opinions were all taken into account
They were reliable and professional throughout
We love our house and have had no issues, one minor problem which was fixed very quickly
I am so impressed my oldest son has now bought one with them, and my youngest son is also looking into it
Sean

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Kelly P.

Kelly P.Perth, WA

First Time Building

As a first timer at building a home, I had the pleasure of meeting Damen at Commodore Homes. Damen is very approachable and friendly and has worked so hard, and gone out of his way to help me make sure that I am able to build within my budget. He makes himself available to answer any questions I have and reassures me of any doubts I may have. He goes that extra mile. I would recommend Damen to anyone looking to build their home.
Thanks Damen, I appreciate all the hard work you are putting in to make sure my experience in building goes smoothly.

Outstanding!!!

We had the most amazing and positive experience building our first house with Commodore Homes. Since our first contact with Robert Wright to the finance with Deborah Hinton (Loan company) and the amazing help from everyone else (Jasmin Bernard, Brian Noakes, Kate Chapell, Deborah Webster and Sean Kennedy). every change and question were always attended in a professional and friendly way. We are really pleased with the final product and the details and finishes are of great quality. Without a doubt would recommend to anyone to go with Commodore Homes.

Construction End DateDecember 2019
AlexCommodore Homes

Hi Andrea and Jay,
Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so pleased to hear you have enjoyed your building experience. We couldn't be happier to hear you had such a positive experience.

Cass

CassPerth, WA

Amazing!

Being my first house that I was building I was very nervous but everyone at Commodore Homes was professional and understanding. They helped me with all my questions and went above and beyond to make sure I understood everything. Using the online portal was great as well it made everything more time efficient without losing that personal touch.

Gabriella C.

Gabriella C.Perth, WA

First time building, great experience!

Everything was super streamlined with the whole building process. all my questions were answered very quickly and efficiently. The online portal was a great feature to see the process of how everything was coming along. The whole build and all the finishes are super high quality. I Would highly recommend!!

AlexCommodore Homes

Hi Gabriella,
Thank you so much for your 4 Star review! We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience building with Commodore Homes.

Steve H.

Steve H.Perth, WA

Delivered our dream home

Vanessa

VanessaPerth, WA

Awesome experience

Hi Vanessa,
Thank you so much for your 5 Star review! We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience building with Commodore Homes.

Happy

Glad the process is over! I love my house but quite a few things needed to be rectified upon inspection by my building inspector at practical completion. [name removed], [name removed] and [name removed] were such pleasant people to deal with. My construction experience was not enjoyable. The Supervisor made me feel like I was wasting his time when he met with me.

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Commodore were great from start to finish!

From the start everyone we dealt with throughout the build were professional and communication was excellent. The quality of the build can’t be faulted and Deborah at the office kept us updated on a regular basis. Our supervisor Sean was also great and gave us some excellent advice along the way. Overall we were more than happy with the build and all the tradies on site were fantastic. Would definitely recommend

Hi Mark,
Thank you so much for your 5 Star review! We are so pleased to hear you had such a great experience and that you would recommend us.
We wish you all the best. :)

Gafuk

GafukPerth, WA

Excellent value home, we are thrilled

Hi Gafuk,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your new home and that you would recommend us.
We wish you all the best :)