• Build Stage

Lesley

LesleyPerth, WA

Worst Experience Ever!

A Gem!!

Contacted the sales rep for the building company that we wanted to go with and all started with a bang. Sam has been great with all his work as he is knowledgeable and upfront with everything that he presented based on the product that we were after and within our budget limits. I'd recommend Sam to any of my friends/family as he knows what he is doing and is willing to assist in every way possible to get the job done and give the best product.

Build StagePre-Construction

Brontie

BrontiePerth, WA

Awesome!

I am very happy so far with the progress. I would highly recommend Danny Kumar, he is apart of the sales team. He was awesome to work with and is very knowledgeable and he is straight forward about what you can afford within your budget.
Would be happy to go through Danny again.

Mathias W.

Mathias W.Perth, WA

Beginning to Regret Signing Up.

Courtney H.

Courtney H.Perth, WA

Not happy

Build StageMid-Construction

George T.Perth, WA

Don't have enough staff. Long time waiting

Amazing service

Yokine Perth, WA

Advice became a dream come true!

Build StagePre-Construction
Martin W.

Martin W.Perth, WA

Never again.

Sarah.R

Sarah.RPerth, WA

Exceptional service

We are currently building with Commodore homes and could not be happier . Our experience with our sales consultant Kees Kremers has been nothing short of amazing, from the moment of initial contact through to the present time he has being friendly efficient and has gone above and beyond to provide my family with assistance at any time of the day or night. Kees is customer focused and family oriented and we have found that nothing has being to much trouble. We cannot thank him enough for supporting us through this building journey so far it has being a wonderful experience. I will highly recommend Commodore homes and kees kremers to any person especially young families like our own Thankyou so much for all your help we are so happy .

Rishav

RishavPerth, WA

Awesome experience!

Happy home

We would have no problems recommending Commodore homes to build your new home. It was and enjoyable journey with them and we have very happy with the end result. Mark the supervisor is very experienced and well respected by his trades. Although we didn't have direct contact with him anytime we had any issues we emailed Oriel in the office and Mark would call us back ASAP. There was an issue with the external front cladding due to any oversight on our behalf ( incorrect selection) and Commodore homes changed it for us so we are pleased for that. Everyone we had dealings with at Commodore homes were very professional and i would recommended them and i would build with them again with out hesitation. Thanks to everyone at Commodore homes.

AliciaPerth, WA

First Time Building

I would recommend Commodore homes to anyone wanting to build a new home. The process went smoothly. If we had any issues it got storted out. Plus you have a online portal to see the process of your home. The building supervisor was friendly and easy to get along with. No questions were stupid questions. Once again thanks Commodore homes.

Ian Sefton

Ian SeftonPerth, WA

Excellent experience

We have just finished building with Commodore Homes and I only have good things to say about the whole experience. The sales consultant (Robert Wright) couldn't have been any more helpful, he gave us good suggestions and gave us an in depth breakdown of all costs that would be incurred. We changed our plans on a number of occasions and Rob was always happy to help us. For the build itself we were assigned a fantastic supervisor in Clay Riches. He organised the trades extremely well and was very conscientious of the quality of the workmanship. The house was delivered ahead of time and the quality was first class. I will highly recommend using Commodore Homes and will look to them again for our next build.

Natasha

NatashaPerth, WA

Loving our new family sized home

we built our new home with commodore and have loved every minute ,we have now been in our home 8 months and love everything.Commodore staff were all so helpful and easy to deal with ,any questions we had were always answered.wouod definitely build with them again if we had chance

HP

HPPerth, WA

Worse builder you can ever find

We built our first house in 2014. They're the worse kind. It took them more than 20 months to built.
I recommended them to couple of my friends and they also had similar experience. Please stay away from them. Their sales person was rude and hopeless at the end. Never ever again.

Jessica L.

Jessica L.Perth, WA

Perfect for my first home.

Were really easy to deal with and extremely helpful throughout the whole building experience. Quality for the build was extremely good and could not find any faults in their work. Worked well within my budget and got a great place in a great location which was everything that I wanted.

ZeroZeroOne

ZeroZeroOnePerth, WA

No stress - perfect customer service - great aftercare

From day one Commodore helped with every step of the project - made for an easy and stressfree build - with zero delays - 100% recommend
Great customer service and communication throughout build
No faults found at all during final walkthrough
Easy of access to all documents and selection through easy to navigate web portal with updates and photos

Sean kelly

Sean kellyPerth, WA

Exceptional all round support

I was updated every step of the way, my opinions were all taken into account
They were reliable and professional throughout
We love our house and have had no issues, one minor problem which was fixed very quickly
I am so impressed my oldest son has now bought one with them, and my youngest son is also looking into it
Sean

Kelly P.

Kelly P.Perth, WA

First Time Building

As a first timer at building a home, I had the pleasure of meeting Damen at Commodore Homes. Damen is very approachable and friendly and has worked so hard, and gone out of his way to help me make sure that I am able to build within my budget. He makes himself available to answer any questions I have and reassures me of any doubts I may have. He goes that extra mile. I would recommend Damen to anyone looking to build their home.
Thanks Damen, I appreciate all the hard work you are putting in to make sure my experience in building goes smoothly.

Anne

Anneasked

If you want to make small changes after the contract has been signed, how much does it cost? For example, 2 doors (1 internal & one external) moved across 200mm. Also, if possible 2 external glass doors reduced in size

Hi Anne,

We've sent you a private message.

Thanks,

George T.

Hi, As per my experience, structural changes are not allowed after signing the contract. Normally they will tell you this excuse.

Dimuasked

Thinking of building with Commodore Homes. We saw an amazing 'Full package' inclusive of flooring, internal paint, AC and blinds. Went to see a display home, but it has got many upgrades. Wonder if we get to see what are the inclusions (esp. flooring, sinks etc.) in the standard full package before we sign the contract.

Yokine

Hi Dimu they have an showroom at BGC housing group in Osborne park where you can view inclusions to your package. Alternatively you can view tiling , carpets and window treatments directly from the suppliers. Tiling they use Crosby tiles and imported ceramics. Carpets - Trevors carpets and window treatments- ABC blinds. I was impressed with the tiling and carpets which was included in the package. I did upgrade window treatments but that’s a personal thing when decorating your home.

Dimu

Yokine, That's helpful. Thanks! I will request a visit to their showroom before contrat signing. Are you currently building with them?

Hi Dimu,

I will send you a private message.

Sara Hassan

Sara Hassanasked

Hope that you can help.
Do you have any contacts for customer's complains and problems?
As we do not want to leave any bad reviews or negative feedbacks before discussing it with the management.

Hi Sara
Sorry I don't have any contacts for customer complaints or problems.
Depends on the problem should discuss with your site supervisor and the admin person.
Sorry I can't help any much.

Get an answer from our members and Commodore Homes representatives