Cuisinart Pressure Cooker

4 questions from our users

Victoria Riddle

Victoria Riddleasked

Pressure Cooker CPC-600

I purchased the CPC Cuisinart Pressure Cooker in October of 2018. I have used it only thre or four times. I have the same problems other owners have described. Now I just read about a dozen law suits for this model and that it has been discontinued. Now I am afraid to use it! I have the original box , booklet and all packaging as ell as the original receipt, and I registered it. I think that JC Penny should take it back or Cuisinart should. Someone needs to take it back and refund my $76.00! I have always loved a Cuisinart products. I own their high tech food processor and their slim stainless toaster. I love them both! But I want this pressure cooker to be taken back and refunded. How Do I go about that?

Georgina K

Georgina Kasked

Happy Shopper
Happy Shopper

We actually purchased ours from the Cruisinart website as a part exchange for another product, so we didn't pay the full price. I believe it was $239 on their website.

Rocio

Rocioasked

Pressure Cooker Plus CPC-610A

Can anyone recommend where I can purchase the plug in cord for this product?
I have gone to store in Melbourne that sell this product.. but not extra parts.
Cheers
Rocio

Gaye S.
Gaye S.

Cuisinart Australia stock spare parts

JenS

JenSasked

Pressure Cooker Plus CPC-610A

I was in love with this appliance, but after more than a year of use, it's no longer sealing correctly.

I purchased this from Kitchen Warehouse in Cockburn. Is it possible to get a new seal or do I have to return the whole appliance?

Joshua
Joshua

Hi Jen...Most of the manufactures of these appliances suggest that we replace the main seal, being the one that secures the lid, on a yearly basis.
It doesn't really matter which brand we have, these seals are very readily available directly from the company, or from their retailers.

In my own case, I have a number of different brands of Pressure Cookers, and have always found the different companies very prompt to respond to sending out a replacement seal, without any great expense. Most of the modern seals seem to be made from a 'silicon' material.

I hope this assists you....Regards....Joshua.

Hi, As soon as I bought my cooker I purchased replacement seals. I bought them from EBay (they came from Hong Kong) and were heaps cheaper than the brand name seal. I have not had to use them yet, but I can't see any reason not to save money and buy a generic brand - it really looks identical to the branded one. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Cuisinart representatives