4.9

• Flooring

Tim

Tim

Great pre-build experience

We decided to go with Dale's over another project builder to design and construct our new house and ancillary in Margaret River. It's been a great experience from the very start with Dean (home consultant) working through the designs with us and then later with Amba through the pre-start process. We came with a custom design so it's not always been straight forward at times but we've ended up with something we're 100% happy with and now can't wait for the actual building process to start. I'd highly recommend Dales if you are looking to get a great price with a builder you can feel comfortable with to do a good job.

Pre Start and pre Build has been awesome

Everything has been fantastic with the Dale Alcock team since we walked into the store in Margaret river and now we are about to commence building. Cannot comment on workmanship yet as construction has not begun but Dean and Amba have been absolute legends and could not thank them enough.

Great experience

We have been in our new Dale Alcock home for 3 weeks now, we are so happy we built with them. Everyone involved was so great to deal with and they all gave a sense of pride in their work and the brand. They also made sure we were in the house before our rental lease ran out so we didn't end up homeless! We had a few very minor bumps along the road as to be expected with building, but everything was dealt with in the best possible way which makes all the difference. Would like to give a huge thank you to Heidi, Shannae, Brandon and Mick. You have made our dreams a reality.

• +1
Construction End DateAugust 2020

Kevin Fall

Kevin FallSouth West, WA

Building with Dale Alcock Homes South West

Chris

ChrisSouth West, WA

Home Completed

Our new home is complete and we have moved in about 2 months ago. So happy with how the house has been finished off and presented and how professional and knowledgeable the Dale Alcock South West staff have been throughout the build. No issue was ever a problem highly recommend this builder.

Construction End DateMay 2020

Kerri HarrisTasmania

Distance Build

I am finally at the last end of the build Lock up stage done and final fit off and I can't fault Dale Alcock South West to date, even my work colleagues in Hobart have been amazed at the communication and timely manner in this build and especially for me challenging from a distance. I have had family oversee the build as it has been impossible for me to get to Perth due to Covid 19. We have been on track with costs and if there has been any issues they have contacted me to talk me through it.
I am looking forward to the end product and hopefully getting to Perth to enjoy my new home soon.

Phil R.

Phil R.South West, WA

Great place to guide us through our first build.

We visited a home open the spinnaker and met are new home consultant Sam. We were impressed with quality and price of the plans and show house. Then had meeting with Sam he talked us through the process of home and land package. We managed to do pre start meeting on the phone and have private house meetings during the covid lock down. It has been pretty easygoing process until bank gets involved.

Building our Dream Home

Dale Huntington has been so helpful in every step of the way. Our block was a bit challenging to work with, but together with Dale, we combined our ideas to design the perfect house to suit our block.
The reason I went to the Dale Alcock Group was an easy one. I have been in the building industry for 30 years and I can't fault them in any way. Can't wait to start building our dream home.
Thanks Dale for all your help!

SarahSouth West, WA

Friendly and helpful staff. Love The More Store Catalogue.

We’re at Prestart stage at present, however the experience so far has been incredibly satisfying. We have been nurtured through the early process and even my mum is impressed and wanting to build again not only with Celebration homes but the house plan iam using. We love the more store.

Mich

MichSouth West, WA

Brilliant!

As a first home buyer, the team at Homebuyers Centre have made the process simple. Taking care of of everything from inquiry, right through finance, pre-selection and now into construction, I couldn't be happier with the service that Homebuyers Centre have provided to date. Give them a call, you won't regret it!

Jen M

Jen MSouth West, WA

Everything made easy

From walking into the Display Home to Pre-start (havn't started building yet) Celebrations have made everything easy. Dale Huntington has gone above and beyond, going out of his way to help me and offer advise where he could. Nothing has ever been too much trouble, even with me changing my mind continually. Having built twice before I knew what to expect but this was my first experience on my own and I couldn't be happier with how I have been looked after.

Dale Alcock Homes S.Dale Alcock Homes South West

Such a smooth process building with Celebrations

I can’t believe how smooth the process throughout pre construction has been , id definitely build with Dale Huntington he makes the pre construction process a breeze and thoroughly knows what he is doing and is available anytime for questioning if your unsure about something or what the next steps are.

Construction End DateJanuary 2021
Dale Alcock Homes S.Dale Alcock Homes South West

This really is cause for “Celebrations”

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateFebruary 2021
Louise S

Louise SSouth West, WA

Amazing service, workmanship and communication second to none.

This is the second home we have built with Dale and we were so thrilled to find the very high standards of the company were unchanged years down the track. Our second home build was handled smoothly and professionally. Nothing was ever to much trouble and we felt we could contact Dale’s friendly team at any time if we had a query. The whole building process was completely stress free and the finished result just perfect. The 12 month check was very efficient with very few things needing attention. Highly recommend this building company. Thank you for our beautiful new home.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
ValE

ValE

Our dream home

Having been in our new home for 15 months now and are still very happy with the house and with Dale Alcock's professional and helpful staff. As promised, they came back for the 12 months follow up and dealt quickly with a couple of minor things that had surfaced.
Can't recommend them highly enough.

Construction End DateJanuary 2019

Brooke and Aaron

Brooke and AaronSouth West, WA

Satisfied customers

We approached celebration homes with ideas for our dream home and the process building with them was everything we wanted and we achieved everything we were hoping. From the team that helped us with our plans to the tradesman who built our home everyone was great and we are thankful.

Construction End DateFebruary 2020

Kerri HarrisTasmania

Customer Service with a smile and laugh

My experience thus far is nothing but professionalism and great communication. I am building from another state and the help and advice is nothing but helpful. I shopped around before using Dale Alcock Company and so far I am not disappointed. Paul and Treena have been nothing but exceptional in answering questions keeping me in the loop and updated me on the next process of the next steps to the build. I am looking forward to the next step to my build.

Kerri Harris

Thank you they both deserve the comments without a doubt. Yes looking forward to the next phase.

Caroline

CarolineSouth West, WA

Smooth Pre-Start

Amba has been fantastic to deal with during our pre-start. She made sure we were well prepared so that the process was quick and efficient and offered lots of good advice to help us make our decisions. We left feeling confident that our build was going to be painless and well organised due to her professionalism and excellent communication. Instead of feeling daunted by all the work ahead we now feel excited and can't wait to get into our new home!

L and L Quindalup

L and L QuindalupSouth West, WA

DAHSW - Happy Customers

Dales have already built us a delightful 2 bedroom cottage that is based on their Augusta granny flat but with wrap-around verandahs and a high gable roof. We have been very happy with the entire building process. Now, they are designing us a beautiful one-off modern Australian farmhouse, again with lovely, wide wrap-around verandahs. Every part of the design and build process so far has been handled with utmost professionalism.

Drew Blackburn

Drew BlackburnSouth West, WA

Design Phase Review

This review is to offer praise to the services of Paul Taylor, a New Home Consultant whom operates out of the Dunsborough area. He has been extremely helpful from the first contact I had with him several years ago through to the present, where my house design is close to completion. Paul has always answered my questions very promptly and professionally. He has floated many great ideas throughout the process and given very honest feedback wherever it was required. He continued to keep my budget in mind throughout the process.

Construction End DateDecember 2020