4Dale Alcock Homes South West

High quality trade work

Richard.K
Richard.K

Mid construction

Your communication and interaction has been amazingly good and helpful. The progress is your making is exceedingly impressive and we encourage you to sustain the momentum in the subsequent work’s ahead. Show details ·  1
Myles M.
Myles M.
  Verified Homebuyers Centre South West

Georgia Dodd made my purchase and pre-construction simple

I purchased a package in Vasse as an investment. As a buyer who lives in Perth, I found the process to be simple and straightforward with fantastic communication by the team at the Home Buyers Centre. Show details ·  1
Mark F Margaret River
Mark F Margaret RiverSouth West, WA3 posts

Pleasant and No-fuss

My experience with Dale Alcock South West — Homebuyers Centre, has been pleasant and no-fuss. Nothing during pre-construction has seemed too much trouble. Jargon explained, receipts provided when required on-time. Follow-up has been constantly positive and helpful. For context the team helping me at the Homebuyers Centre have taken the time to keep me in-the-loop and remove the stress from the process. I’m looking forward to the Selections stage where I get to choose items for my home with their expertise. Thankyou Georgia and Homebuyers Centre Team! Show details ·  1
Neil and Suzanne M
Neil and Suzanne M

The construction stage

So happy with the progress of our build. Looking forward to seeing our new home come to life. Regular updates on each stage and expected timeline is very helpful in understanding what is happening along the way. Show details ·  1
Laurence and Pengyu
Laurence and PengyuSouth West, WA

Excellent customer service

My partner and I would like to thank Hayden Matthew and Celebration Home for being accommodating, helpful, patient and friendly during the whole pre-construction process. We are very happy on how Matthew communicated with us, explaining everything, and giving us options. We highly recommend Celebration Home to anyone who wants to build a house. Show details ·  1
Morris
MorrisSouth West, WA
  Celebration Homes South West

Contracts signed May 30th, locked up Mid December

Happy with the team at Celebrations south-west. Slab was down matter of weeks after signing contracts. From contracts signed at end of May we’re already at lock up in mid December. Client liaison gives prompt responses & gives us updates whilst I’m away (fifo). Supervisor flexible to work around my roster. 2nd time building with them.

Huge 5bedroom + activity/theatre build in Bunbury.

Don’t try cutting costs going to the tier 2&3 builders, it’ll cost you more in the long run.. Show details ·  1

Shakirra Dawson
Shakirra DawsonSouth West, WA
  Verified Homebuyers Centre South West

good communication skills, friendly staff, all around a good experience

Declan Seymour was extremely prompt with communication about on question and queries I have had. Making my process and decision making a very good experience for a first time builder. I will be sure to recommend home buyers centre to whomever I discuss with. Show details ·  1
Jan-marie G.
Jan-marie G.

New home build

Our new home consultant, John, was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble; he took our ideas and feedback and created the perfect home for us. Highly recommend John and team. Show details ·  1
Renalda
RenaldaPerth, WA2 posts

Excellent experience with Ryan McWhirter

Ryan has been our site manager during our build with Dale Alcock Homes South West, his attention to detail, knowledge of the industry and communication with us has been next level. Every time we see him on site, he takes the time to walk us through the house and explain what has been completed and what next stages are. Ryan has had all the trades lined up perfectly, so we are actually ahead of schedule with our build. We are extremely happy with how everything is going. Show details ·  1
Mehedi
MehediSouth West, WA

Trusted name

We're building our second home with homebuyers Centre South West. They are very friendly, trustworthy and competent builders.
Their choices and variations might be a little limited but their professionalism, accountability and service is very highly commendable Show details ·  1
Structural Integrity
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
  Verified Homebuyers Centre South West

Professional, realistic and beyond helpful

We started the journey to build our first home in August 2023. Kieran Quinn is our New Homes Consultant and has been absolutely amazing in helping us put together our dream house and land package. Kieran listened to every question and answered honestly. We never felt like he was just telling us what we wanted to hear, he was giving us actual answers. We have also dealt with Nia Graham, who walked us through the design side of things. Again, Nia was honest, realistic and thorough. We are now dealing with Jenna who will assist us through the build, and she has also been super helpful towards us through this time. We recently had our slab go down and are hopeful we will be in our new home soon. Show details ·  1
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.

Incredibly happy I've chosen to build with Celebration Homes

I'm currently in the pre-construction phase of building my first house. The whole team at Dale Alcock Homes South West are friendly, welcoming and helpful. I chose to build with Celebration Homes and I have been consulting with Hayden Matthews. Hayden has been incredibly helpful , patient, informative, easy to communicate with and he always gives constructive answers and feedback. Moving forwards I feel confident that the team at Celebration Homes will do their best to look after me and build me beautiful home. Thank you! Show details ·  1
selina s.
selina s.South West, WA
  Verified Dale Alcock Homes South West

A very smooth experience and excellent experience

The great support received from Dale Alcock team made the experience pleasant, smooth and fulfilling. The pre-construction liaison person always reaching out to provide updates and guide in requirements. I liked the way the entire team worked together to see our dream come true. I also admire the honesty and transparency of the team with regard to the options and choices we had to make along the way. A very professional service indeed. Show details ·  1
Kelly
Kelly

Our review

We have just reached lock up and so far our experience with homebuyers has been nothing short of amazing. Would highly recommend to anyone looking at starting their build journey. Show details ·  1
geoffb
geoffb2 posts
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Flooring

David C.
David C. · Dale Alcock Homes South West

Dear Sir.
We have a section which is going to be build for new house in gold coast. Pls would some body of your company contacts me for brief meeting to give us advice for it? and quotation?
Look forward to your prompt response.
Best regards. David
[Contact Details Removed]

Dale Alcock Homes South West   DM

Hi David, Thank you for reaching out.
Unfortunately we are unable to assist, as we only build in the South West of WA.

Kind regards,
The team at Dale Alcock Homes South West

Bridget and Matt · Celebration Homes South West

Now that the COVID first home buyer incentive rush is starting to calm down, what is the average construction time, from the commencement of earthworks/footings/slab down etc for a single story home in South West WA? Thanks!

Bridget and Matt · Dale Alcock Homes South West

Thank you!! We are looking at Dunsborough in particular. Xx

About Dale Alcock Homes South West

Dale Alcock Homes South West is a home builder with a commitment to providing the best quality homes and exceptional customer service. They also offer house and land packages throughout Harvey, Bunbury, Australind, Vasse, Dalyellup, Busselton and Dunsborough.

They have a range of display homes in Dalyellup, Vasse and Eaton. Their office and display centre, Home Collective, is located in Bunbury and enables them to provide home builder services to the entire South West region.

Dale Alcock has a team of over 70 experienced staff who are there to help every step of the way, from choosing floor plans until final handover. With a range of design options and a company philosophy of building every home as if it were their own, Dale Alcock strives to be the home builder you can trust.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that Dale Alcock Homes South West’s customer service was thorough, professional, and friendly. They said that company representatives were organised and provided excellent communication throughout the whole process, making it overall a stress-free experience for reviewers.
  • They also found that the company’s pricing was clear and transparent, and that they weren’t thrown any curveballs in the form of hidden fees.
  • Reviewers also appreciated the trade work done on their home, saying that it was done to a high standard, leaving them with a quality home.
Compare all Dale Alcock Homes South West listings