Happy Customers

Its so funny how we become Dale Alcock customers. We got referred to Chris Hedley about 4 years ago. I kept his card in my wallet for those 4 years and then decided to give him a call. Once I made the call to Chris it was a bonus cause he was working for Dale Alcock. I would like to thank Chris Hedley for all his hard work he done for us. I think if it wasnt for him being so understanding and showing us that we could have what we want, we would be still renting now. Im so happy my family and I have chosen Dale Alcock and I will highly recommend them to everyone.

Construction End DateApril 2020
Dale Alcock Homes S.Dale Alcock Homes South West

A beauiful home for an absolutely awesome family!!! You have yourselves to thank as well Dottie as it was a bit of a rocky road but we got there in the end!! Cannot wait to share a beer in the finished home!!

Chris.

Dakota

DakotaSouth West, WA

Getting into my first home was made so easy!

The build was managed really well, plenty of communication from everyone involved. There was so much to choose from. Any issues Iv had post construction that Iv flagged had been dealt to nice and quick. Due to how well the experienced was tailored my brother has since started building his first home with my consultant, and my sister will be looking to build her first home soon.

Maddie and  Austin

Maddie and AustinSouth West, WA

First Home Builders!

From the moment we sat down with Dale he made sure we were aware of the entire process, even from the very beginning. This was a big thing for us as we found not many other Sale Reps dove into as much detail as he did. Our slab has just gone down and we have found the entire process has been very smooth and seemless, including prestart. We can't wait to see it all come together in the coming months and we can't thank Dale Huntington & Amba Casperson enough for all their help and answering every questions we've had!

Ed and Marg

Ed and MargSouth West, WA

Time to Downsize

Retiring from a rural home was always going to present its challengers. How to change our perspective of space from large to compact? It did, eventually, happen relatively easily. After many visits to display homes and finally pairing with Chris Hedley, we were able to create an image of the home with features we required and to our budget. Latasha Harrop guided us through the fit-out selection stage. Fast forward. We are now in our home. The finish quality is of the standard we expected and ongoing assistance is offered for corrective works if and when required.

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Daehan L.

Daehan L.South West, WA

Above and Beyond

As someone who has only ever house shared i was surprised to how easy the whole process could be. Hayden Matthews helped accommodate with every little thing i wanted added, changed or taken out with ease. He has made the whole experience fantastically easy and i would recommend anyone thinking about building to give him a call. The build overall so far has been great watching it go up and every little thing they add. Im now excited to get into my own home which is going up surprisingly fast!

Thank you Celebration Homes!

Leanne

LeanneSouth West, WA

Breaking Barriers

I just spent the first night in my daughters new home. It’s been a vision for a long time and a onerous journey that was made easier with the support from the Dale Alcock team. My daughter is a 60% owner with the Housing Authority in a beautiful customised Homebuyer 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in a fabulous neighbourhood... something many never achieve even without a disability. Thank you to Heidi for wading through paperwork and input from family and three different government agencies to get it past planning stage, Trina for making selection and everything after effortless and Mick for a brilliant and what appeared to be seamless build. Forever grateful for turning a dream to reality.

Highly recommended

We went to Dale Alcock on my brothers recommendation. We are now at the stage of our plans being finalised and are really happy with them. The New Home Consultant Dean McGregor knew exactly which home we would like and helped us modify the plan to make our vision take form. He took the time to get to know us, made excellent suggestions and shared his opinions which were really helpful. We had an issue with our BAL assessment but Dean helped to get this quickly rectified. All in all it was a fun and enjoyable experience making it through to prestart with Dean, arriving on budget and with our favourite beers on hand.

Happy customers

We have had the pleasure of working with Chris Hedley and Latasha Harrop for our custom build. They have both been so patient and understanding, and have always been happy to answer our questions, no matter how trivial.
So far, we have found the process thorough and detailed, which has meant that we have been able to get exactly what we want in our design.
We look forward to continuing to work with Chris and Latasha as we head into the build stage.

Serendipity

Construction End DateApril 2020

Webby

WebbySouth West, WA

Custom home

Dean went beyond the call of duty to ensure we were getting exactly what we wanted in our custom designed home. Cheers to Dean, Latasha and Craig at the Dale’s team! More than happy with the end result!

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Dave

DaveSouth West, WA

our first for many

This was our first home that we have built and we couldn't of been happier with how it turned out. Dale Alcock has lived up to every little bit of their reputation. The team at Dale Alcock were great from Chris Hedley making trips to and from Perth to sit down and create the perfect layout for our lifestyle we dreamed to have, to Kristy Constantine making sure we everything ran smoothly during construction and on time for us to move in before hosting our first Christmas. Would and already have recommend to build with Dale Alcock and to see Chris Hedley for your new home in the southwest.

Construction End DateNovember 2018

Marie

Marie

Awesome service

Construction End DateMay 2019

More then just a house.

Building with Dales was the best choice we ever made.
The process from pre-post construction was well managed on time and professional.
We had no issues whatsoever dealing with Dales, they were always willing to listen and help withe the best advice.
Super happy.

Construction End DateDecember 2017
Dale Alcock Homes S.Dale Alcock Homes South West

Build with Dale....Dale Huntington ...that is...

Hail Heidi and Dale

Molly

MollySouth West, WA

First home

We come from Taiwan,thanks for the Chris Hedley help us so much! We design our own, it's a different experienced. When the house has done, just a little bit problem, but they help us sort it out!It's not perfect. But most of them are good, I'm very happy to let the dale to building my first home in here.We have recommended dale Alcock to friends.

Construction End DateNovember 2018

donna

donnaPerth, WA

I love my new home designed by Donna Campbell

From the moment I met with Ms Donna Campbell I felt that I was her most important client ,nothing else mattered but listening to what I wanted and she designed my home which exceeded my expectations with the budget I had.
Donna was always on hand ,seemed like 24hours... she always answered any question and left me with the confidence that she and her team would give me a great home.
There were many glitches... the BAL rating , my site etc etc.... all managed and taken care of by the team at Dale Alcock Homes South West.
My dealing with the site Manager Gavin and Latasha the new homes coordinator were also handled efficiently and Promptly. The Dale Alcock staff seem to love their jobs and it shows in their commitment to the client.

Construction End DateAugust 2019

Alec Seward

Alec SewardSouth West, WA

Our home

Our experience with Dales was great, we had more design input that I imagined you would get with a project home builder, Dean was very helpful in this process. The trades were great, very fast and the build quality is surprising high, we have recommended dale Alcock to friends and will continue to do so.

Construction End DateDecember 2018

Out Of The Blue

J Relph

J RelphSouth West, WA

Smooth Sailing!!

Big thank you to Jamie Granger from Homebuyers Centre South West for making the Pre-Construction phase a breeze. As a first home buyer I had lots of questions and changes pop up along the way and all were answered and taken care of immediately. A very professional and approachable team. Cheers Jamie!!