DeLonghi Eletta Cappuccino

MPNs: 35904028, ECAM45.760.W and ECAM45760B

220 questions from our users

Renee
Reneeasked

Hi. My machine keeps saying add pre ground coffee and when I do it won’t do anything. Just keeps saying this? How do I fix this? Have no beans atm.

CK Lee
CK Leeasked

I HV problem with my Delonghi Eletta coffe machine during Descale operation. Always keep on repeat "Add Descaler Press Ok "operation after add water into tank. Probem Cannot continue next step Rising operation to finish whole Descale operation. Can anybody help me and give me solutions. Thank

Nigel W.
Nigel W.asked

On our eletta the milk container has become hard to remove is this normal

Brogan
Broganasked

My Delonghi Eletta cappuccino will not pour milk, it will clean, but the milk will not come out, I have cleaned everything by hand and in the dishwasher and left over night in hot soapy water, switched off and back on, can anyone help, I only had the machine a couple of months, and clean it after every use. I love my machine and need it back working ASAP. I have taken clear tube out, dial off and nozzle that milk comes out of. I’ve cleaned it all. Please please please help

Kerry W.
Kerry W.asked

My machine seems to be burning the coffee beans, how can I stop this? It is not the beans as have tried a few different brand of beans.

Candace
Candaceasked

Hi I have a Delonghi Eletta ECAM45.760 which I"ve had for about 6 years. Its started playing up recently so I'm wondering if its on the way out. The warning that the tank is empty doesn't work anymore and the descaling message doesn't disappear. Now its saying 'water circuit empty fill water circuit' and when I put the water spout in and press okay it just makes a small noise and then the same error comes up. I can't press any button now so I can't make a coffee. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks Candace

Jason S.
Jason S.asked

I just got the machine today from a 2nd hand store, keeps saying insert water spout, everything is inserted properly what part is the water spout

Carmel B.asked

our Elletta machine will not produce steam, the nozzle is clear and will produce hot water when required, when steam function is selected it says "steam preperation is underway"

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Carmel, if the machine has stopped producing milk but will produce hot water it would indicate that there is a tiny milk particle blocking the flow of the milk.
To clear this out you will have to take every part of the milk container off; the long clear tube on the bottom, the side nozzle in which the milk comes out of, and the froth dial at the front which you will need to turn to insert and then it will pull out.
Once you have taken all of these pieces off, place the smaller pieces in the container and place soap and hot water in the container to soak. Then with the hole at the top of the milk carafe where the froth dial would be, pour hot water down there, doing this step will ensure any milk particle will disappear.

Carmel B.

Please read my problem again, I do not mention milk at all, only the inability to produce steam.
This is the service dept. is it not??

Ryan G.
Ryan G.

I’m having the same issues have you worked it out yet

Carmel B.asked

Our Eletta machine will not produce steam, the nozzle is clear and it will produce hot water when required

Gaz Connell
Gaz Connellasked

For My Coffee option, is there a maximum water volume that cannot be exceeded. Numerous attempts to ‘fill’ a 12oz mug have been unsuccessful. The water filling stops when the mug is about half full

Alex T.
Alex T.asked

When I confirmed descale, it suggested insert water spout. I inserted it and heard a beep sound, I think it was registered, but the problem still exists, what should I do? thank you.

Hi Alex,
Here is a how-to video on descaling your machine:

Carr
Carrasked

Just bought Eletta cappuccino to replace Eletta plus. Filter looks different. What is correct replacement filter code please

Liam M.
Liam M.asked

Hi, My Delonghi Eletta, will not pour milk, it will clean, but the milk will not come out, I have cleaned everything, changed milk, switched off and back on, can anyone help, I only have the machine a couple of months, and clean it regularly.
Regards

Hi Liam,
When cleaning your milk carafe, make sure you take every part of the milk container off; the long clear tube on the bottom, the side nozzle in which the milk comes out of, and the froth dial at the front which you will need to turn to insert and then it will pull out.
Give this a try and let us know how you go.

Kevin M.
Kevin M.asked

Is there a way to trick the machine into thinking the water tank is in place. The small lug that goes into the slot at the back of mines has broken off

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Kevin, unfortunately not. If a part on the water tank is broken you can get in contact with our customer service team and they will advise you what we can do. You can either DIRECT message us with your best contact details and we will pass it onto our customer service team or alternatively ring them directly on 1800 126 659.

Margasked

My eletta milk jug, very slow and has just blew off machine. Clean milk jug after every use
would like some feedback thanks

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Marg, can you please explain further what you mean by blew off? and has the slow pour been a recent things or was this happening from the beginning?
When doing your thorough clean every 2 days, make sure you take every part of the milk container off; the long clear tube on the bottom, the side nozzle in which the milk comes out of, and the froth dial at the front which you will need to turn to insert and then it will pull out.

Marg

Hi, after every milk coffee I turn dial on jug to clean.
While using for milk coffee, was very slow then the whole milk jug blew off the machine damaging the jug and the attachment on the machine, (I have now purchased new jug ) the steam attachment works however the new milk jug doesn't work and unable to make milk based coffees. Otherwise rest of machine works

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Marg, if you could either DIRECT message us with your best contact details and we will pass it onto our customer service team or alternatively ring them directly on 1800 126 659 and they will be able to help you further.

Aida E
Aida Easked

My DeLonghi Eletta's grounds container is filling up with water. I've had the machine for over 3 years and its been great, and this has only started to happen recently, i used to get drops here and there but the grounds were fairly dry... any help would be much appreciated.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Aida, make sure the brewing unit is cleaned inside the machine. It is located behind the water tank and the machine will need to be turned off and have done its full rinse cycle in order to get this part out.
If this part is cleaned, you can either DIRECT message us with you best contact details and we will pass on your details to our customer service team or alternatively ring us directly on 1800 126 659.

Adam H.asked

Hey there. My Factory Second: Eletta Cappuccino ECAM 45.760.B has developed a problem with the grinder. Regardless of the selection of grind (mild, standard, strong extra strong) it only does one selection, extra mild. 'Ivc switched to using pre-ground, but not sure how to fix it.
Problem 2. I continually comes up with the de-scale option. Even after running the descale option.

Hi Adam,
For your first question, if you DIRECT message us with your best contact details we can forward it onto our customer service team or alternatively you can ring them directly on 1800 126 659 and they will be able to help you further.
As for your second question, have you tested your water hardness? Your machine may have a different setting to your water which will make it want to descale more often than it should.
Here is a how-to video on how to set the water hardness.

Adam H.

Water hardness has never been a problem before on other appliances. This seems like a sensor issue. I will contact the hotline for additional asistance.

C F.
C F.asked

machine won't go into programming mode and will not deliver any coffee keeps saying fill beans container. I've cleaned the entire machine, emptied the beans container, vaccumed out the bean hopper - nothing - any suggestions?

Hi C F,
Have you got the machine set on coffee? If it is set to pre-ground then the machine will give you the next step for that option which would be to add the pre-ground. Make sure it is set to any of the strength options on the machine.
If you have done this and the message is still coming up then could please either DIRECT message us your best contact details and we will pass onto our customer service team or alternatively ring us directly on 1800 126 659 and we will be able to help you.

ZakG
ZakG asked

Issue with set up of eletta ecam45.76 can change language and can’t remove German words - “wassertank einsetzen”. Can anyone assist please.

Hi Zak,
Here is a how-to video on modifying the language on your machine :)

SueB
SueBasked

Every time i turn on my coffee machine it asks me to REMOVE COFFEE GROUNDS even if it has a tiny bit of grounds is this normal how do i over ride this as it is becoming very annoying and frustrating

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Sue, it sounds like there could be a coffee ground on the sensor messing it up and asking you to empty it quicker than you need to.
Take the grounds container out and the brewing unit, this is located behind the water tank and the machine will need to be turned off and go through its rinse cycle to be able to take this out.
Once both pieces are out, wipe around the inside and get rid of any loose coffee grounds and then this sounds clean up the sensor.
Let us know how you go.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines