Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham

Dun & Bradstreet / Milton Graham Questions & Answers

11 questions from our users

WGoldberg
WGoldbergasked

My business is listed on their website without my permission! Is there any way to remove my business page from their site?

Unhappy camper

This I am unsure of mate sorry could not be of any help.

Gazcap
Gazcap

sorry I don't know but maybe leave a review or comment here and see if the respond -https://www.google.com/search?q=479+St+Kilda+Rd%2C+Melbourne+milton+graham&rlz=1C1GCEA_enAU849AU849&sxsrf=ALeKk03e4hCsWBVV7u_gzTWBpe_ZuB0B9g%3A1620210538084&ei=anOSYPPTBPr0juMPiKCE8Ac&oq=479+St+Kilda+Rd%2C+Melbourne+milton+graham&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQghEKABOgsIABCwAxAHEAoQHjoFCAAQsAM6BAgjECc6AggAOggIABAWEAoQHjoGCAAQFhAeOggIIRAWEB0QHjoHCCEQChCgAVD9MVj8RmDgSWgCcAB4AIABlQKIAbMYkgEGMC4xMC42mAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpesgBAsABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz&ved=0ahUKEwjzsNXMqrLwAhV6umMGHQgQAX4Q4dUDCA4&uact=5#lrd=0x6ad6690b20338cdf:0x59caceeef8475b1c,1,,,

Wasinjail
Wasinjailasked

What are trying to contact me for I filed for bankruptcy 3yrs ago and I've been in jail nealy that hole time I wasn't in the community to create debt

Unhappy camper

My case was someone else with else with same name that lived in my suburb. They must just search all names in that suburb that match and call them. Hope this helps

michelmasked

Just got here for the same reason having received several requests from this source (MiltnGraham) . But what I don't understand is why all the post have one star?
Product review should have an option with such situations to have NA as in not appropriate or applicable. Or do not accept review for scam as it is not a product or a company if it has been hijacked. This would not be fair for the genuine company.
I guess we all would like to find a way to stop this nonsense, but it's big business to catch and get rich at the expense of the unawares!

KateH
KateH

I wasn’t able to speak to a person (without them asking me to first verify who I am by giving them personal name, address, bank, DOB, medicare etc details). I have already blocked the number (going on 20 times now. I have also reported them to the ACCC. Still getting messages from them, and its relentless. This product review service is the only place online where I can share my experience, given they don’t have a GoogleReview or the fact that I haven’t been left alone since they started this unsolicited outreach. I hope no one falls victim to their scam!

michelm

Just delete as you get them. Anymore energy spent on it will be your loss. But yes it's a real pain. On my phone it says "add to the black list" but it could also be an option under another name to block the sender. I only received 2 and just deleted, Next time i'll try the black list. good luck

Lee T
Lee T

Please report this website to the Federal Trade Commission. I have lodge my complaint against Brad & Bradstreet. Someone need to stop them scamming people.

Malachi P.
Malachi P.asked

If I pay ur my all debts and my credit score increase

John L.asked

Why are you sending emails to me for a man called BARRY ABLE for a debt. I know nothing about this matter have emailed phoned and only got rude Asians

rocco
rocco

I reckon they have found your email address somewhere connected to him even though you may not have heard of him or remember him.
They trawl through every document they can find.
They tracked down relatives my son had used as referees years before.
And as for rude, Asian or otherwise, how many times do you have to tell somebody the person they seek has died. They just keep reading the script.
When I lodged a formal complaint about being contacted again I was told they had amended their records.
Apology? Only when prompted.

John L.

Will SUEthem if they continue to annoy me

Lisa B.asked

How can I stop these harassing phone calls first it’s was a recorded message saying to contact them and now it’s texts and calls saying I owe money. I have never had a loan so I know it’s a scam they never leave a message with my name so if they were genuine surely they should know who they are requesting money from. I keep blocking number after number and they still call. I’m really sick of this harassment. After reading all these posts with the same problem Does anyone know how we can get these stopped?

David B.
David B.

yep no luck keep get mobile number texts for a debt i dont even have just keep on blocking i guess

Lisa B.

Still blocking number but now receiving text saying I have been approved for a payment plan! Now blocking texts too! Is definitely harassment. I am not going to call them and give my personal details.

John Zhiasked

Any idea how to block them permanently? Waste my time and interference my life.

Jack
Jack

Should be able to block there phone number, auto delete emails and if need be change bank details by talking to your bank. If the contract you via post put return to sender and they shouldnt be able to reach you

John Zhi

why change bank details? They were switching phone numbers to call me. I have already blocked 4 numbers so far.

Lisa B.

I have blocked different numbers and still get called on new numbers. I do not get emails or snail mail just text and calls on mobile.

Frequent traveller
Frequent travellerasked

Are others having trouble getting their free credit report from illion (formerly Dun & Bradstreet)?

After using the online form to apply for a free credit report, I was asked to upload an ID document, which I did. I have now been waiting almost 2 weeks with no contact from illion at all. Is normal for this company?

Update: I emailed illion to chase up my credit report and they finally did contact me after 14 days.

Penny
Pennyasked

I am not a business...and I never heard Dunn & Bradstreet until I applied for Telephone payment plan that I discovered Brad and Dunn interfering my personal life. I was contacted by Dunn agent a young lady heavily accented, I immediately knew that this is a scam, because of the details they were chasing from me and mistakenly me a husband of somebody else. In fact the reference and the details information unheard and never knew there was. How could we lodge directly complaints to the Ombudsman so these company shall stop faking and Hoaxing vulnerable people, young and old and risking many lives in financial depression looting and scamming stripping us by these sort of HOAX AND FRAUD.

Mick
Mickasked

Does any body know which government agency these oxygen thieves report to? Spoke to a so called operator in Melbourne. Answers were -- its on website NO NO NO - send an email to complaints area NO NO NO they do not answer or resolve complaints (I would like that job just sit there all day and delete everything that comes in !!!!.
Could not even give a phone number to contact just website emails.... The war zone looking tram line constrauction was esier to speak to.

Machead
Machead

I called the number after another text today and spoke to someone - obviously in Singapore or somewhere - and I told him that after all these years of harassment I was going to speak to the Police and complain formally. He said he would delete my number from the data-base. I said that I'd been promised that before. We shall see what happens. As far as I know, they are not answerable to any government agency as they are a private enterprise operation.

Zj.
Zj.asked

Can someone please let me know how these scum bags get your number?
I have no debts. I owe nothing to any one.
I don't understand, why these people are targeting me.
What can I do about it?