Dun & Bradstreet

Dun & Bradstreet Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Are others having trouble getting their free credit report from illion (formerly Dun & Bradstreet)? After using the online form to apply for a free credit report, I was asked to upload an ID document, which I did. I have now been waiting almost 2 weeks with no contact from illion at all. Is normal for this company?
Update: I emailed illion to chase up my credit report and they finally did contact me after 14 days.

I am not a business...and I never heard Dunn & Bradstreet until I applied for Telephone payment plan that I discovered Brad and Dunn interfering my personal life. I was contacted by Dunn agent a young lady heavily accented, I immediately knew that this is a scam, because of the details they were chasing from me and mistakenly me a husband of somebody else. In fact the reference and the details information unheard and never knew there was. How could we lodge directly complaints to the Ombudsman so these company shall stop faking and Hoaxing vulnerable people, young and old and risking many lives in financial depression looting and scamming stripping us by these sort of HOAX AND FRAUD.

Does any body know which government agency these oxygen thieves report to? Spoke to a so called operator in Melbourne. Answers were -- its on website NO NO NO - send an email to complaints area NO NO NO they do not answer or resolve complaints (I would like that job just sit there all day and delete everything that comes in !!!!. Could not even give a phone number to contact just website emails.... The war zone looking tram line constrauction was esier to speak to.
I called the number after another text today and spoke to someone - obviously in Singapore or somewhere - and I told him that after all these years of harassment I was going to speak to the Police and complain formally. He said he would delete my number from the data-base. I said that I'd been promised that before. We shall see what happens. As far as I know, they are not answerable to any government agency as they are a private enterprise operation.

Similar listings