Dyson Big Ball Origin

Dyson Big Ball Origin

MPN: 36293829

See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Matt R

Matt RAU

I am so happy with my Dyson

I have always wanted a Dyson and over the years I’ve seen friends and family use there’s and loved the style and quality of the brand. I’ve just purchased mine and used it about 4 times, I’ve found that the suction is fantastic and the amount of attachments included is sufficient for my townhouse. I’m surprised at the amount of dirt and dust it picks up... makes me wonder how much I might be breathing in!

Purchased in August 2019 at Myer for $399.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Goodorbad

GoodorbadPerth, Western Australia

some improvements

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $799.00.

Vida

Vida

A SUPER SUCKER!

My Dyson BBO is a fantastic unit and super is the operative word used in describing it. It’s so easy to assemble and sucks up everything in its way that I vacuum over, it’s lightweight and so super quiet. It’s a super sucker and I just love using it!

It’s on par with my Dyson DC19 that I had for 14 years. The Dyson Big Ball Origin is a must buy if you’re looking.

Thank you Dyson for a fabulously hassle-free, no nonsense unit and thank you BigW for the sale price I paid for it, only $399.00.

Purchased in July 2019 at BigW for $399.00.

Floor Type Carpet
John Scott

John ScottTIMBOON

WONDERFUL MACHINE

Used for carpets and skirtings and window sills to remove debris built up. Love this machine, have had it 7 years or so and bought the Animal stick to use daily.

Purchased in July 2013 at Appliances Direct Online for $799.00.

jenikiwi

jenikiwi

Dyson Big Ball

First time user. Loved it. Was curious to see what everyone was raving about. It is a heavier machine. But I prefer to at least carry it rather than pull it to save wear and tear on the hosing. Cleans well, so easy to use. Woth the weight

Purchased in July 2019 for $229.00.

Katho

KathoAU

For great for me

I find this vacuum is too big and does not work well on my wooden floor boards. I find I have to lift the head up of the vacuum to pick crumbs up otherwise it will just push them around the floor. Carpet is performs a little better however I much preform a cordless. My vax cleaned my floor 100 times better than this dyson. It is now stored in my cupboard and only gets pulled out occasionally when i can be bothered to lift it up and drag it out!

Product is used: Rarely
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

lisamarie8

lisamarie8Illawarra, NSW

Love my Dyson

I absolutely love my Dyson Bill Ball Origin vacuum.
It performs wonderfully, has great suction, corrects itself if it topples and finds dirt no matter what.
It comes with all the necessary attachments, looks stylish and is not too heavy
It is great for all surfaces and is not too noisy.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bing Lee for $399.00.

DMK

DMKNew South Wales

Damaged wooden floors

So dissapointed in this vaccuume, its scratched our wooden floors since day 1. Contacted customer care and was told it wasnt specifically for wooden floors (its a vacuumme, what else will I be doing with it than cleaning floors?!) and I'd have to pay for another attachment that won't damage my floors! What a crock! Terrible customer service!! Will be taking it back for a refund and never buying Dyson again

Purchased in January 2019 for $350.00.

Product is used: Rarely
Floor Type Carpet and Wood
Josey L.

Josey L.

Excellent vacuum cleaner

I never looked back once I went Dyson. Great suction, great design, totally deserve the dollars spent. I recommend the wired one as you don’t have to count down the time the battery will run out.

Purchased in March 2018.

Maree

MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love vacuuming now!

Great vacuum, makes vacuuming the house seem like less of a chore. Great suction, no smell and it doesn’t blow dust in the air which means I don’t have to open the windows to air the house. Great for people with allergies.

Purchased in February 2019.

Kamel

KamelSydney, NSW

Good vacuum

Very good suction the vacuum is a bit heavy but other than that no complaint filter easy to clean doesn't need cleaning more than once a year easy to empty dust .

Purchased in November 2016 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $750.00.

Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Major safety hazard. Should be recalled

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $399.00.

Product is used: Daily

Kamel

KamelSydney, NSW

Good vacuum

The suction is great as I mentioned before but like I predicted the wand is not strong enough it's leaking air from most joints and the lower one that connects to the floor attachment cracked I had to glue it but it's not gonna hold it's like buying a Ferrari but all the inside is plastic .

Date PurchasedNov 2016

BunB

BunBPERTH

Disappointed

Found this vacuum very difficult to manoeuvre, it's heavy and has to be picked up in order to move it backwards. The cord is too short making it necessary to unplug and move to an alternate power outlet as one moves around the house. It does not travel around corners and furniture readily and has to be moved manually. It is a powerful vacuum cleaner and does indeed pick up much more than previously owned cleaners but the suction is too strong for rugs. It would be a good idea to try it out on a carpeted area before purchasing.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Alan

AlanShell Cove

Absolute Worst Vacuum Ever

We purchased The Big Ball Multi Floor about 8 months ago and it was our 3rd Dyson we have had over the years. This has to be the worst vacuum they have ever made. It's bulky and catches on every external skirting board it encounters and damages them as well. It's a pain in the butt to drag around and the handle is horrible. I think I'll be retiring this one to the garage earlier than expected and trying a different brand next time. Sorry Dyson but it's a big THUMBS DOWN on this one.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Wendy MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this vacuum Dyson Big Ball Origin

I bought this Dyson to replace a small cheapie so obviously this was a huge step up! The cleaning power was noticeable from the first vacuum. It's so much easier to manoeuvre than any other vacuum I've owned before and doesn't tip because of the ball. I have noticed the suction diminishing even though I wash the top filter frequently and empty the canister after every vacuum (it's pretty much full after cleaning my entire 2 bedroom unit) but it's still powerful enough to pull up the carpet fibres and lift the lino off the kitchen floor!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Wendy M

Thanks for following up, Shan. I will do that.

Caitlin Brooks

Caitlin BrooksAU

Love it.

3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 children and it gets all the fur up with ease. best product ever.
My 5 year old uses it with ease and the added bonus of it being a Dyson makes me happy
10/10 recommend for all families, not overly loud either.

My kids are autistic and doesn't bother them.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Prasanna

PrasannaSydney, NSW

Amazing, how did I live without such a vacuum cleaner earliert!!!

This is an amazingly powerful machine. Compared to my standard stock cleaner, that mostly gives you a "psychological" satisfaction of cleaning your house, this one is a beast that literally sucks up all the dirt! Very expensive, but absolutely worth the price. If you have kids or someone that suffers dust allergy, this is a must!

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Matt

MattQueensland

Decent Vacuum

Chose not to go with the stick vacuum, this one was on sale and couldn't go past it for the price. Really easy to set up and use. The design of the Dyson's are really something else, really like the big ball feature and haven't had any issues with its functionality. We have laminated flooring so the head that comes with this is perfect as more popular rotating bristle heads are not ideal

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Hayley

HayleyPetrie

Smells terrible after only 2 months.

Bought this vac 2 months ago an I cannot get rid of the smell from it. I have 2 dogs and whilst the suction is excellent the smell is terrible. Have cleaned the filter as per instructions and really don’t know what else I can do. Have cleaned the vac only as per the instructions.

Date PurchasedJun 2018