Engel MT80

9 questions from our users

Paul C.

Paul C.asked

MT80

I just brought a 80 lt dual zone could its all new to me can someone tell me if I freeze all my meat in freezer side an run it off my solar what is a good setting for the unit ito be running at cheers

David hawkins

David hawkinsasked

MT80

Hi I have a older 80L about 15 yo can I put the devider in it to make it fridge one side and freezer the other side. Kind regards
David Hawkins.

Aaron Gardener

Aaron Gardenerasked

MT80

Honestly some of these comments are just laughable. Everyone thinks they’re high and mighty when they are actually just a tad ignorant and self involved. Brilliant fridge, and the hardcore campers and fishermen will testify to this. Mine is 10 years old and still almost silent.... not sure what’s wrong with yours folks.

Jordan S.

Jordan S.asked

MT80

Can this Combi fridge freezer be used as just a fridge both sides ?

Thomas

It could be mate but problem is the fridge side will be warmer then freezer wether you can get the balance required is a good question

Ken

Kenasked

MT80

My freezer indicator has gone blank have replaced battery but still not working . Any suggestions as to what might be the problem

jay f.

jay f.asked

MT80

Hi can i set the 80l fridge/freezer not the combo so if the dile is knocked it wont change?

Jordan riley

Jordan rileyasked

MT80

How does the Combi work can I just use it as a fridge without using the freezer ?

Thomas

Gday mate the Engel combi is built to be used as a fridge on side and freezer the other the center divider cannot be removed. You could possibly adjust the freezer temp but that would ultimately increase the temp in the fridge side and may not be viable

David LeFrancois

David LeFrancoisasked

MT80F

On12V will it last through the night if it is plugged into my Toyota Land Cruiser12V outlet and not drain the dual batteries by the morning?

Thomas

G'day mate i had mine running for 3 days off the dual batteries in my colorado and still had plenty enough to start my engine I have two 1000cc batteries setup in my rig. So you should be fine. Providing you don't have multiple other 12 volt items continously drawing power also.

Pierre Theron

Pierre Theronasked

MT80

What will the temperature be in the refrigerator of a 80L combi when the freezer is running at -18 in the shade ?

Wandin Valley
Wandin Valley

Its set to reliably deliver 2-5 deg Celsius. It is capable of maintaining the freezer and delivering beers that feel like they're off ice at high ambient temps.