Target Essentials 5.5L

MPNs: TARSC20 and TESSC13220

8 questions from our users

Janelle

Janelleasked

Do you know where I can get a new lid for my slow cooker from please as I knocked it off the bench and smashed it.

Samantha P.

Samantha P.asked

Cooking instructions to include times

William F.

William F.asked

how can i get a recipe book for this model

Kaya

Kayaasked

My Target slow cooker is not cooking evenly it is burning on one side. I bought it a few months ago but have only used it twice. Can I return it to the store or get another or get my money back?

Shelby Hasked

I have cooked one meal so far in my slow cooker (turned out great) but inside the cooker in the element part, under the pot, it has gone brown around the edges.
Is this unusual or normal after cooking? I can’t get it off either. Appears to be burn marks.

betjie

No not normal i would return it with receipt and get replacement

Shelby H

Thank you! I have receipt but thrown out the box, I will try take it back

Patricia M

Patricia Masked

Could you please let me know the dimensions of this cooker, in particular its weight. Thank you

Target Wok!
Adjustable temperature control plug
Removable control unit for easy cleaning
Tempered glass lid with steam vent
Cool touch handles and knobs
34cm (dia) x 9cm (dept) x 5.0litre
Wattage: 230V 1500W
Outer length of cord is 1.20M
SSA Certified cord and plug
Non stick coating

Dont know weight sorry

Betty B

Betty Basked

Could you please tell me the dimensions (width). I have a small kitchen with limited storage.
Betty Byrd

Suzy
Suzy

Hi Betty! It's 42cm (including handles) x 30cm (including the knob at the front).
I have a small kitchen too so I understand you dilemma :)

Izzymillie

Izzymillieasked

Hi just bought this slow cooker just wondering about recipes? The brevilles and other models come with a book so was a little disappointed when i opened the box and it was missing. Would have loved a little recipe book to go with the model as im a first time slow cooker user! :)

Crazy scientist
Crazy scientist

I have just been googling slow cooker recipes andvthey have all turned out great. If anything I have found you don't need to cook for as long as they recommend to get 'falling apart' tender meat.