Verifiedeverydayhomes.com.au

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
See the Best Home Builders in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great communication and support

Thank you to Bill and the team at Everyday Homes who have been extremely helpful in purchasing our brand new built home. We saw the house while it was being built & once we saw the finished product we knew it would make an amazing family home.
Bill talked us through the whole process of purchasing the new build & supported us by answering all our questions in a timely manner for us to secure the purchase.
We can’t wait to move in and make this house our family home. Show details
Bhakta
BhaktaQLDCentral Queensland, QLD

This is great

Great and quick answers to my needed question.
The build was greatly managed with good supervision.
He was easy to work with and did a great job.
Was very nice to talk with. Show details
Jodie
Jodie2 posts

Can’t wait to build with Everyday Home

We are currently in planning stages of our dream forever home and soon to go to council. Nothing has been too hard for Bill at everyday homes. He has made multiple changes, some even back to precision plans lol without any complaining. He has been fast to act when action was required and he gives us reassurance that Everyday Homes is the right builder for us. Show details
Gurkirt
Gurkirt

Friendly customer service from Bill and good build quality from Everyday Homes

We met Bill at an inspection and he was very fair with the negotiation and helpful with the next steps. It's been a pleasure to deal with him as a friendly representative of Everyday Homes, who have built a wonderful family home. Show details
prash silan
prash silanNSWSydney, NSW

Bill is the best salesman ive ever encounteded

Bill was the best at explaining our home, helped us plan our future

unfortunatly above bill i cant say that for the rest of the team, struggling to get answers from them and contact. Show details

reza
rezaNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

very supportive and friendly

I met Bill at Leppington builders expo. He gave me great advices on the building I need for my land. We worked together on a great plan with a high quality of product that fits my budget and adjusted based on my requirements and investment outlook. He went through all the details and addressed all my concerns, and within a short time drafted a quote even better than what was promised.
Bill and Peter have been very supportive, friendly, and agile in preparing the documents and contracts.
so far a great experience with this team! Show details
MelNSWSydney, NSW

Thrilled!

We are absolutely thrilled with the home built by Everyday Homes. The attention to detail, quality of work, communication, and professionalism throughout the process were exceptional, from start to finish. The final result is a well-constructed home that we can be proud of. Well done, team! Highly recommend Everyday Homes for your build. You will not be disappointed! Show details
Anilta
Anilta2 posts

Excellent service

We worked with Bill from Everyday Homes. He was very helpful and friendly with all our questions. He gave good advice and excellent service. Recommend using him and the company. Show details ·  1
Glenn G.
Glenn G.2 posts
Francey
FranceyNSWSydney, NSW

Everyday Home, Everyday Happy

The build was managed really well. Everyday Home's Site Manager was wonderful and flexible to our needs when requested.
Everyday Home's Building Manager was amazing. She was professional and a pleasure to deal with.
The workmanship & quality was good. There were very few issues but were dealt with promptly & without hassle.
There were a few issues pre-build when organising variations to the plans. Just time consuming communicating via email and awaiting responses. (which we can appreciate and understand how busy staff are).
The cost of the build was as we expected. We made several variations to suit our personal needs and knew how that would affect the pricing. Show details ·  1
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Bhumika T.
Bhumika T.NSWSydney, NSW

Amazing experience !

It was a great experience building with Everyday homes. Everything went very smooth right from purchase to hand over. Got our home built just how we imagined. We will consider building again with Everyday homes. Show details ·  1
Muhammad W.
Muhammad W.

Quality material, Quality work

I like the quality of work that has been done by Everyday Homes, the quality material used is exactly what was shown during presales process. I would recommend them to my friends. Show details ·  1
Channa
ChannaNSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Amazing result, highly recommend!

We built our dream home with Everyday Homes and was the best decision we’ve ever made! Amazing result and quality customer service as expected. Would reccomend to everyone to choose Everyday Homes! Show details ·  1
Mohammad Khandker
Mohammad KhandkerNSWSydney, NSW

The best builder!

Everyday homes, our builder built our house in Macdonald Road, Bardia, NSW 2565. We got 100% satisfaction with their works and maintenance and also wonderful and effective service after handover. The best thing is Everyday homes follows all the rules and regulations very carefully. They did the right things as they promised. We did not find and hide and seek games in them. All their staffs (including Alex, Monica, Brendan, Sarah) are very friendly and effective and also sincere about their jobs. We found “They take their client’s any issue seriously and they work hard until they solve the issue of their client. We are so thankful to them all. And thanks to all of the Staffs including Sam. All of you are FIVE STAR!! Show details ·  1
George
GeorgeNSWSydney, NSW

This is Perfect

My Home Build was Managed Perfectly , It exceeded my expectations.
The Build and quality of workmanship was very Professional and Extremely Impressive.
During construction issues were dealt with quickly and Professionally .
Final Cost of the build was as estimated . Show details ·  1