QLD, SA, ACT, etc...

Janelle Morris

Janelle MorrisQueensland

DON’T USE THESE CLEANERS

We hired these people because of the “100% bond guarantee”. The cleaning was done but there were many items that weren’t done. They came back a second time and again there were numerous items that still weren’t completed. Considering the money we paid, this was very disappointing. In the end my daughter and my husband spent nearly a day completing the jobs. Do not use them! Janelle

Matt

Matt

Scam Stay Away !!!

Stay away from this people or your are going to lose a lot of money, unfortunately I realised that a bit too late, I dont know how this king of activity can be legal, do your research and stay away from them

JohnSydney, NSW

WHAT A RORT

What a filthy rort. Paid $6,000 for a franchise from this company. Got no support at all. When I wanted to cancel, they said the termination fee is $60,000. Taking legal action through the Court . More fees to pay now.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Express House & Office Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Blackhawk

BlackhawkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not hire this dodgy business

Was booked by our property manager for bond clean. When I looked through the unit post "bond clean", it literally looked like they had just wiped a few things and vacuumed half the place. They dotneven do a half ass job. Do not hire them.

Elle

ElleMELBOURNE

Scam! Beware!

Hubby and friend were looking to startup a small business with their hard earned money. Unfortunately was tricked into something bigger with promise of guaranteed returns that was even mentioned in contract. Needless to say the returns never come and CEO did not even bother to respond when a mediator tried to help. In short, very good in painting a very good picture of the prospect but all they want is just your money. It's more than 2 yrs now and both of them are not getting a single cent back! Many have fall prey. Just stay away if looking for business opportunity no matter what they promise you!

J Law

J LawSydney, NSW

The most unprofessional contactors

Change price after the job is finish, refusing to correct typos on records and and blame their computer for the typo. They except the clients to correct a document. If you need to get anything done go for someone else you might have to pay more but it will save you on the long run.

Claude

ClaudeCanberra

Express cleaning Canberra by Rosemary Teng

Absolute waste of money. I asked for a bond clean of a 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms unit. I described very detailed what needs to be done (wipe the walls, wipe kitchen bench top and window. There's no furniture in the house. Just the floor and walls to be clean. They gave me a quote of $150. They sent me 3 people, worked for about and hour and left saying they had to go. The wall were not wipe at all. No cupboard being wiped. The floor was covered in fine dust and the guy was not thinking of vacuuming before mopping. I had to tell him vacuuming first. It was a really bad service. Avoid this group at all cost.

Danny.T

Danny.Tmelbourne

Biggest scam to the point its not worth suing!

Horrible company to work for

Ricky M

Ricky MSYDNEY

Ponzi Scam

Express was a ponzi scheme run by S..tts and Ar..n family. The whole franchise system here is designed to scam unsuspecting victims. They sold people Masters on false promises of guaranteed fixed returns. Then when they were running out of Masters they offered them to buy shares and started scam again.
They then opened 20 fake companies and transferred money to those in name of consultation. If you download liquidator report on Express you can see it all.
They are now running the scam under Waves Details Pro and Blast Pest Management.
They deliberately made people fail so they can resell the franchise.

Franchise rip off

I paid up front $10,000 for a Building inspection franchise got about $700 worth of equipment and a half day run down on how to inspect a property, a day at the head quarters in Brisbane on how good it is to be a part of Express Business Group, at first there was some help from the master franchisor but after a year or more of struggling to build the business it became unattainable I have had to go back to working in the field I wanted to get away from because of finances I lost my initial money I out laid and a lot more, things got that bad I could not meet the $180 a week fee and refused to pay.
I am thinking of putting in a small claim with the courts to see if I can recoup some of my money, has anyone else been down this route.

Waste of money

The guy who charged $350 plus gst for a supposed bond clean was a complete rip off!. I needed to pay another company to come back and do quite a lot of items missed by the guy from Express House Cleaning. He refused to return and insisted that I was wrong.
Avoid this company at all costs!

DWV

DWV

Don't wast you time and money

I was the owner of 2 franchises. One of the 2 franchises was sold to a new franchisee ONLY because the sales person was incompetent and made an error. Lucky for me the incompetency was discovered after the contracts was signed.
I still have a valid franchisor contract but the blood succors refuse to pay the royalties and stopped answering my email the day my franchise contract law fully ended and I stopped paying franchise fees.
This incompetent mob sells franchises to people that are struggling to communicate in English. When the franchisee ended (at an additional $4000 plus) his contract Arcon & CO blamed me.
I was in business before I invested in this ponzi scheme and with hard work I survived but lost a lot.

JerryCo

JerryCoBrisbane

I’ve been with Express since 2012..

I was a franchisee at the start, than a franchisor. So just like many others I have invested my money into this Company. I have received help when I asked for it. Also received the income on my investment as promised. I am still with the company now.

GDW

GDWSouthport

Excellent service

We are extremely happy with the service Express Business Franchisees offered, we have used property maintenance in the South Brisbane area and carpet cleaning in the Paddington
area and found them to offer be fast, efficient, friendly and well priced. We would recommend them to anyone.

House Cleaning Services

Not very happy with job done.

We used Express Home and Office cleaning service in Narre Warren, Victoria and were not impressed with the rushed job done. Skirting boards left dirty. Pantry floor not cleaned. Also bathroom door left closed with exhaust fan still on. Would not recommend these cleaners. Frank

Christina

ChristinaMelbourne

Loophole scam preying on desperate people

Loads of promises. Happy to take your money. Not happy to return your money . Took to mediation only got CEO to agree to return $2k . Still waiting . Never could trade as Rentals Managment . Very clever Scam . Have spoken to many many people both in Aus and USA and NZ who wish they had never heard of this company. Be warned if it seems to good to be true then it is.

Raj

RajMelbourne

Excellent Franchise

They deliver what they promise.
Its low cost entry. Ongoing training is very helpful. You don't need to be experienced to run your business.
Because its low cost entry anyone can buy this franchise. This may include those who are very cheap and expect to earn lot of money without any work. Because it low risk they are not serious about doing work and fail at the end.
If you follow the guidelines of your mentor then you can't go wrong.
I am earning about $2400 per week and have got plenty of work.
I have bought two franchise services in last year and planning to buy more in future.
Its low risk business and nothing to lose. The only condition is to work hard and be loyal to yourself.
Hope this is helpful.

Useless

To sum it up they breached my contract, do not return phone calls or emails, as a franchise owner I would not recommend this company. They promise things but they don't comply with what they say or do, I bought an AMF and was told I would get payments for franchisees this has never happened, just keep coming up with excuses. Just want to make people aware this company will scam you.

Riley  Reid