QLD, SA, ACT, etc...

Janelle Morris

Janelle MorrisQueensland

• QLD

DON’T USE THESE CLEANERS

We hired these people because of the “100% bond guarantee”. The cleaning was done but there were many items that weren’t done. They came back a second time and again there were numerous items that still weren’t completed. Considering the money we paid, this was very disappointing. In the end my daughter and my husband spent nearly a day completing the jobs. Do not use them! Janelle

Blackhawk

BlackhawkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not hire this dodgy business

Was booked by our property manager for bond clean. When I looked through the unit post "bond clean", it literally looked like they had just wiped a few things and vacuumed half the place. They dotneven do a half ass job. Do not hire them.

Claude

ClaudeCanberra

Express cleaning Canberra by Rosemary Teng

Absolute waste of money. I asked for a bond clean of a 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms unit. I described very detailed what needs to be done (wipe the walls, wipe kitchen bench top and window. There's no furniture in the house. Just the floor and walls to be clean. They gave me a quote of $150. They sent me 3 people, worked for about and hour and left saying they had to go. The wall were not wipe at all. No cupboard being wiped. The floor was covered in fine dust and the guy was not thinking of vacuuming before mopping. I had to tell him vacuuming first. It was a really bad service. Avoid this group at all cost.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Express Home & Office Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Waste of money

The guy who charged $350 plus gst for a supposed bond clean was a complete rip off!. I needed to pay another company to come back and do quite a lot of items missed by the guy from Express House Cleaning. He refused to return and insisted that I was wrong.
Avoid this company at all costs!

Not very happy with job done.

We used Express Home and Office cleaning service in Narre Warren, Victoria and were not impressed with the rushed job done. Skirting boards left dirty. Pantry floor not cleaned. Also bathroom door left closed with exhaust fan still on. Would not recommend these cleaners. Frank

Worst experience ever... Darwin

Worst cleaning service ever, firstly they send inexperience cleaners, and then charge more time then spent on cleaning. I called manager to give feedback and sought the hours, he was soo rude and started yelling at me. I am really shocked, if you are doing business you should be open to feedback and criticism too. Paid $44 an hour...

Shocking do not trust this business

Paid $110. Did not vacuum behind doors Etc.... Showers sprayed with solution but not cleaned. Inferior, substandard job. Sue Jeffreys said she would redo but failed to show up and will not return my calls. Scammers. TERRIBLE. DO NOT HIRE.

Pat

PatPerth, WA

Absolutely 5 STAR Service!

I absolutely love having Express Home and Office Cleaning my home that much i now have them coming on a weekly basis, i have had other companies clean my home through the year's there is definitely no comparison to Express Home and Office it's a wow factor as soon as i walk through my door.

BBSydney

BBSydneySydney

They were great, until...

Best decision

I was not sure about gettibg a cleaner cause I am pretty much a perfectionist

The best decision I have made!! The 2 ladies from express are pure professionals. They customised my clean and are always reliable and excellent at what they do

I would not hesitate to recommend Express

Very Very Unhappy Custom

Very Very Unhappy Customglenmore park

Amazing service

Great friendly professional service and my house feels new again every time. I have my house cleaned fortnightly and sometimes extra if i have a special event on . I would recommend express everytime

Tammy

Tammy

Amazing cleaners

I have used Express Business Group for many services. My house has never looked cleaner. Use them once a fortnight to clean my house. So nice walking after a long day at work to a beautifully clean house. Very happy

Made life easy

One of the many services I have used from express. They seem very willing to listen and get the job done right

Best cleaning service I have used !

Excellent job ! On time and very thorough. Definitely recommend if you moving house. Great price and excellent value for money

Tony

TonyPerth

Professional,thorough job and reasonably priced PERTH

We have used other cleaners before but was never really satisfied. Every member from the express team, responded quickly and the clean was very thorough. Compared to other cleaners they very reasonable priced.

February 5th 2018 Update: The best

I deal with a lot of cleaners in my roll as a Property Manager but Express are by far the best company I have come across. They are reliable, quick to respond and very competitively priced - Highly recommend!
Bree Fox, Property Manager

moni

moniNsw

trustworthy and thorough

I had a terrible time looking for a good cleaner. I then came across Express. I have a husband and wife team and they are very thorough and trustworthy. I love coming home from work to my clean home. I truly recommend Express

The best

Express has been the best thing in my life . The ladies take pride in their work n are punctual. Their dedication is commendable as they demonstrate professionalism n diligence every time.

very thorough & reliable

I just love my cleaners, they do a fantastic job time after time...they actually scrub my shower down every week ( my previous cleaners would just spray and wipe) they are trustworthyand reliablel and friendly.....i would (& have) highly recommend them

Brilliantly Professional with a Personal Touch

I was looking for a trusted company to clean my apartment ready to advertise as a rental. I was extremely happy with Lyn and Jeremy's work. They were the only company that took the time to come out and meet me and see what needed to be done, all this within afew hours of asking for a quote.

Windows were sparkling and old iron window frames came up as new. Walls and doors as new, bathroom and kitchen were very thorough.
Trustworthy and honest with a personal caring touch which is hard to find!

Reliable and efficient

Switched to Express cleaning after using another cleaning team and have been very happy. We feel very comfortable with them in our home, they are efficient and thorough. They are happy to take feedback or adjust things to how we like them.