Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Cleaning

Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Cleaning

Do Not Use

I had a terrible experience with this company. The ‘clean’ was not to a good standard and when I contacted the company to discuss the matter they blamed me saying it was a ‘post renovation clean’ and the cleaners weren’t qualified to do that. The only ‘renovation’ that occurred was the carpet had been removed and a new stove top installed. The bathrooms were left with soap scum and mould still in the showers just to name a few issues. Pathetic cleaners and pathetic management. Save your time and just go elsewhere.

Lynne

LynneVictoria

Excellent End of Lease clean

Dan Cleaning Services from Fantastic Services did an exceptional job. Will use again when moved to new accommodation. Highly recommend. why do I have to put in 30 words when I can say it in less.

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Experience with Fantastic

My overall experience was amazing with Fantastic Services. I booked one-off and a carpet cleaning on their website. I was very impressed when the team arrived on the arranged date and time. They were very friendly and did the Job quick but in perfect way. They asked me to check everything before they leave, everything was spotlessly clean. Thank you for the team.

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

A Brunt

A BruntGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Upholstery and Rug cleaning

The Cleaners came but they needed me to allow more time for each appointment as they were running late. They were fast workers but any less time would not result in such a good job. The greasy marks all gone from Sofa and my Rug much cleaner. It took around 5-6 hour to dry though which is fine coz you don't get a things clean without getting water and detergent on it. All in all good job and good value.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

General Cleaning

Today i had Oven and General House Cleaning.Couple who arrive they were nice and Polite. The House Cleaning was all good, any how some cornor was misses but bo complain as i also wanted Bedsheet and Laundry done which they did and after when i see my oven i was Overwhelmed, my oven completely looks like new, neat and ll those greasiness is gone. They did good job. I make review to appreciate for a good oven Cleaning.

Rosie

RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst company for cleaning services

Booked oven/BBQ and window cleaning. They did not provide the service as quoted or as stated on their website, and when I complained, the team left without finishing the job!! They did not use drop sheets when cleaning the windows from the inside, did not clean the window frames, screens or remove cobwebs. The windows were left streaked. My b'yard and hose was left with grease everywhere that took 2hrs to clean. They got grease on my kitchen cupboards. They were non-responsive or helpful in addressing the complaint. I provided photos and the team lied about what they did. Worst company ever, unprofessional! I was left disgusted and upset. Still arguing for a refund.

Jonathan

JonathanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you for Service!

Just wanted to say thank you very much for this Fantastic Company. Karl arrived early, worked really quickly and gave us some good advice about cleaning and the correct types of products to use. He did Fantastic Job even getting out water stains of our couch which we thought were going to be impossible to remove.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Service

2 Gentlemen from Fantastic cleaned 2 rigs and 1 Sofa. Lets make it short. The job was done great, the wine stain on one Rug is gone. Everything looks clean and fresh. The communication went smoothly and the job was done quick.

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WORST COMPANY

Booked in for regular cleans and then didn't have anyone show up at the designated time despite confirming. Then tried to call and couldn't get a hold of anyone unless I threatened to cancel the service just to have someone say they couldn't make it but could do another day. Such an annoying experience and was an absolute waste of time. Stay away!

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mattress Cleaning

No words to explain as I an absolutely delighted, from the telephone call enquiry to the job carried out. I highly recommend this Fantastic Services company. After having visitors in my home, one of the kids make an accident on my mattress. After the cleaning, my bed look as if I have repurchased it all over again. I am very happy with their service.

bk

bkMelbourne

Terrible experience. Please never book with them

I booked carpet and first floor window cleaning. A guy came and did the carpet cleaning to reasonable ok standard and window cleaning is still pending and after a number of phone calls, they cancelled the window cleaning stating windows are too high to clean by them. My house is standard double storey house and service was book for first floor window. Terrible experience..

Happy with Service

I make an appointment with Fantastic for 3 Settee and arm chair cleaned. I was very pleased with the result. They are very professional. Came on time, no mess. Surely for next time I will appoint them again.

K. Brown

K. BrownGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mattress Cleaning

An absolute Fantastic Service. Chris arrived on mention time and took couple hour to clean our sofas and mattress to immense detail. Now looks Perfect. Highly recommend this Fantastic Company and his service too.

Talia Crawford

Talia CrawfordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Upholstery Cleaning

From Fantastic 2 Carpet Technician than cleaned my 3 Piece suite were excellent. They put covers on their shoes as soon as they came in my house explained what they would be doing. My Furniture has previously been tested to ensure it was suitable for cleaning and they proceeded to get the job done quickly. The furniture was damp when finished, but dried overnight and is now fresh and clean. Thank you !

Mike D.Fantastic Services
Oven in need of cleaning

Oven in need of cleaningGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My oven has never look so good!!

Fantastic oven cleaning! My oven is brand new again. Excellent job!! Professional service. They did try and cancel 10mins before the job on Christmas Eve, however they rescheduled the appointment. Very happy with the work the men did! And it was clean for Christmas Day, yay!

Kerry C

Kerry CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sent From The Heavens

Ellie & Alex worked tirelessly to transform the badly maintained townhouse into a sparkling, clean edifice. Along with all their expertise & tools, they brought wonderful, positive attitudes. Can’t recommend them enough.

ivana d.

ivana d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Cleaning Service!

Everything happen at the end , we need urgent Oven Cleaning. Fantastic turn up and did absolute great job, stripping them down to access every part of them and now my oven is spotless. Can’t be much happier before Christmas. Thank you !

Thorough Job!!

The Oven Cleaning was fantastic bu there were marks left on the woodwork around the oven which are difficult to get rid of. This was our only complaint but this was not really the tradesperson's fault; it has more to do with the design of the cabinet which houses the oven.

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt act

We decided to do carpet cleaning before Christmas, in a short notice Fantastic were happy to accommodate. The team arrived promptly, were very pleasant and did an excellent job within the timeframe and suggested which was not excessive for what needed to be done. Would recommend to others.

Abby

AbbyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Carpet Service

Very professional and efficient service! Every part of the service was Brilliant. Carpet cleaner put a lot of effort to get rid of some troublesome stains, but the end result was great. We now used the Fantastic Services twice for our common areas carpet cleaning in a flat conversion building and would not look elsewhere. Thanks to the team!