Gabe MacCee

Gabe MacCeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So impressed!

I booked a full service of cleaning as I was moving out of my Hawthorn apartment, including courtyard clean, carpet and window cleaning. My cleaners, Dayal and Shashi, were prompt, polite and thorough. I am so glad I trusted them with my 2 bedroom apartment clean. At the finish, they explained they had problems pressure-hosing the courtyard tiles, as the organic matter from the trees had really stained the tiles. I do recommend this team. They were wonderful.

Cheryl

CherylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent clean!

Fantastic is FANTASTIC!! Great clean every time. They even took my rubbish out and relined my bin! I’m always left with a sparkling clean house and couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lazy Liars

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Exceptional house clean.

My house clean left the place sparkling. Very thorough and careful clean. I have had other cleans in the past where I could still see dust and mess but with this clean no corners were cut. Highly recommended.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

The cleaners are very friendly, and they did a very good job. After asking a few things to clarify the areas needed to get done, they start their job immediately. I’m happy with the results and their customer service.

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No service yet already charged! Now can’t do Im chasing credit!

Heather

If you read my comment above it says I got that refund

Rachel V.

Rachel V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Regular cleaning.

I paid to become a member of this service. I organised my house to be cleaned. Two hours before arrival they called and cancelled without reason. I have arrangements for tonight and needed my house cleaned. I am extremely disappointed. I have cancelled my service and will never ever use these people again.

Anne W

Anne W

Such a relief to have my home sparkling! Wi

The two cleaners were on time, friendly & did an initial ‘familiarisation’. They asked for clarity & ensured that they were aware of exactly what I wanted, confirmed it & immediately started work. They were terrific -especially in the bathrooms!

Shaz

Shaz

Excellent Service

Fantastic services did an amazing job with my end of lease clean. The work they did was exceptional and completed in the time stated by friendly, professional people. I would highly recommend them.

olga fitzpatrick

olga fitzpatrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great job

Very satisfied with the work....thought my carpet was a lost cause but no...it now looks awesome AND my rugs look brand new......definitely will be using Fantastic Services in the future....TY

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Very good standard of work.

Your rep was punctual and courteous and did a good job of cleaning our carpet. He commented on the very good way we have kept the carpet which is now 19 years old.

Excellent Service

Excellent spring clean including carpet cleaning and oven they worked non-stop and to a very high standard. arrived on time and worked over the quoted hours will be using them again and would recommend them.

Karen E.

Karen E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

End of lease clean

This is the second time I have used this company. They did a fantastic job, amazing. On time, professional , lovely to deal with. The team that attended were terrific. I recommend using this company. Thank you so much.

Kim O'H

Kim O'H

Sticky carpet - No care

**edit: after this review was posted Customer service contacted us and has now re-done the carpet to a much better standard. It isn't sticky any more.

- smelly cleaner with bad body odour
- carpet left sticky after cleaning as though covered in product
- customer service rude and blaming us for state of carpet
- customer service has taken 3 weeks to investigate but now says it is too long and poor clean is our fault
- offered to send someone to check carpet for a cost
NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible End of lease clean

Booked end of lease clean for 1 bed apartment. The ladies were 2 hours late without any notice. They didn’t clean the oven, shower, walls (which I paid extra for) or really anything. Spent another 3 hours cleaning myself and still outstanding issues the real estate had to arrange to have cleaned.

Lodged complaint with fantastic. They took over two weeks to respond, claim they offered me a reclean (some two weeks after keys handed back) ans now say it’s impossible to compensate me as someone else has now done the clean. All they offer is 40 bucks credit to use with them. As if!

Never again!

Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect job well done

The did a Final inspection clean and it was perfect The oven and cook tops were immaculate as was the bathroom and kitchen. They even cleaned the balcony to perfection.

Susieb

SusiebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love someone else doing the jobs I hate

Cleaners were polite and oven is looking great. They communicated well when running late. I had 2 hours of kitchen cleaning booked as well and they managed to get quite a bit done.

JRK

JRKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use very poor customer service

Damage to property, company not willing to accept responsibly left property unlocked after instructed to do so and have now closed this incident without any financial compensation never use again!!!

Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect BBQ restoration

My neglected Weber Q BBQ was in a terrible state and well beyond my cleaning power.After 90 minutes of hard work it came up as virtually brand new. Well worth the money paid for the job.

Danny M.