Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Cleaning

Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Cleaning

4.1

Meredith Ingoldby

Meredith IngoldbyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not cheap - but worth every cent!

My oven was absolutely filthy, and I just couldn't bring myself to clean it, although I had bought all the products. A friend told me she never cleans her oven, but instead gets professional help. I decided to do the same.

My cleaner politely banished me from the kitchen and got to work. He did the oven, rangehood and dishwasher. He was pleasant, well-presented and thorough.

I seriously didn't think anybody could get the baked-on grime from my oven - but he did. It is like new again. I am delighted with the result.

Alycia

AlyciaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great clean

The clean was great, super thorough and a lot of attention to detail. We were super impressed.

However, when I booked the service I was told the price was “for the job not per hour” so I budgeted for that amount. Then the cleaners advised at the end of their clean that they had worked 3 hours overtime and it would be added to the payment I had already approved.

This was pretty disappointing so we wouldn’t use this company again based on that. But the cleaners themselves did a wonderful job.

AKD

AKDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oven and Bar B Q clean

Good outcome. Service was a bit disruptive as it took 3 hours and took over the kitchen. Cheaper than other service providers I have used so overall good value for money

House Cleaning Services

Find out how Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Cleaning compares to other House Cleaning Services

Great spring clean

Got a spring clean as a working from treat and it was done well. Cleaners were on time and friendly. Additional tasks like blind cleaning were completed and place looks good.

Fadh

FadhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing! Go to another company

O star if possible. They just cancel the booking because they cant' find parking while I already found them a spot in 1 min. Then they made me locked out from my own apartment because they put the key in the mailbox while I was saving them a parking space. Before this, antiviral santisation that cost $170 was a joke. 15 mins of wiping and that's all. Unbelievable! Some cleaners need to be told that they they have 30 more mins so to continue cleaning but they thought they have finished despite there so much thing can be done

Friendly and rectified problems in the end

Boys appeared to do a good job, as the floors were steam cleaned we could not look properly. But when I booked they said if it did not pass inspection they would be back immediately to rectify. Since then they inspected the property and gave me a list of things that were not completed. After a number of attempts they finally got back to me and was quick to come back and rectify any issues that were communicated. 2nd time I got the thumbs up which was really great. I went from being really happy, to frustrated and angry to happy again. We got there in the end so thank you.

Seema

SeemaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect cleaning

I am satisfied with the cleaning services. My carpet looked so new after the cleaning. I will recommend others as well for their cleaning requirements and for the other services.

Delayed refund

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend fantastic services

We had fantastic services out for the first of a regular clean and they did such a wonderful job. They were so professional and checked in to see what we wanted them to focus on. I couldn’t recommend them more!

Excellent carpet cleaning

Carpet cleaner did a great job, told me what he was going to do and how he was maintaining safety during the times of COVID 19. He did a thorough job. Much appreciated.

SSJ

SSJGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Carpet cleaning

Thorough job, very friendly staff. Only issue was that the website greatly over-estimated the amount of time needed to clean the carpets in the apartment and no option to adjust costs accordingly.

Esther H.

Esther H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Carpet was so stained and they made it look so nice! kind workers highly recommend!

Finn G.

Finn G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Friendly cleaners with an eye for detail

Cleaners did a fantastic job on the house. Every surface was spotless. They were friendly and understanding. It was a huge relief to be able to get a cleaning service with a generator; the power was disconnected as the house was between tenants. Not every cleaning company has generators handy, especially at relatively short notice, so this service was very much appreciated.

TONI WHEELER

TONI WHEELERPOINT COOK VIC

Don’t go to fantastic services melbourne

Cancelled a job within 48 hours the morning being a Wednesday , was advised they would not take the money at all , by Friday same week money was taken from my account , over 2 weeks have past still missing my $384 they informed me it would go back into my account issue being I cancelled within 48 hours so fantastic cleaners had no right taken my money
    They there saying it’s a bank issue
    Well wasn’t a bank issue for them to take it ,
    Be weary off these people as they will get your details at time off booking

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect! I was extremely happy and pleased with the cleaning service provided.

This is the fourth time I have had Fantastic Services for cleaning and have been happy with the service provided, but I am most particularly pleased and would highly recommend the two delightful people I had this time who were also who I was fortunate enough to have on my first cleaning service also. I would no doubt request to have them again, the best cleaning ever! Punctual, polite and highly professional.

Belicia R.

Belicia R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service!

Came right on time and were very thorough with the cleaning. I was able to do a walk through once the service was done to check that the clean was up to standards which were great!

Terrible!

Terrible!

The cleaner I booked never showed up. I had been charged in advance, and was then told it would be a month before I was refunded. No courtesy calls, or apologies on the day, nothing.

Be ware!

couch steam clean

I had two couches cleaned and they both are still wet and smell after six weeks. Both couches are stained and can not be fixed according to their technician but they will not claim on their insurance.

Nola

Nola

Excellent oven clean!

Very professional oven, range hood & stovetop clean. My 3rd time using Fantastic Services. Arrived on time, polite & professional. Competitive price. I would not hesitate to recommend! Very happy with the service.

Shakya s.

Shakya s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect !!

Booked Fantastic for antivirus sanitization service, the team looked professionally equipped with proper protective equipment and managed well with sanitizing all the house surfaces. On top of that my house smells so refreshing. Thank you Fantastic.