Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Cleaning

Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Cleaning

rowena.robinson26

rowena.robinson26Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great carpet cleaning job!

Quick and easy carpet cleaning job. I liked how you can book online, got the carpet looking like new. I would definitely book with them again next time we move.

A happy ongoing client

My couches and carpets come up a dream every time. I also have a fortnightly domestic clean which is always done well.I like that you are asked what you would like done.

Thomas Vollmer

Thomas VollmerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good overall

The operator did a good job on the carpet. Some minor points and misunderstandings were clarified in subsequent correspondence. I was initially annoyed at being asked to create an account in order to receive my invoice, however it turns out that clients have the option of receiving the invoice without creating an account, an account being useful for people who have an ongoing relationship with this company.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Poor result. Letting agency demanded another cleaner go in.

Sadly very disappointing result after paying nearly $400 for an end of lease service.

Letting agency feedback is that the oven wasn’t cleaned well, dishwasher filter wasn’t looked at, and floors were unclean.

After emailing this feedback they didn’t respond so I called their customer service. She informed me it’s been longer than 3-5 days and the guarantee is Void.

Moving out can be very stressful, which is why we opted to use a ‘professional’ cleaning company to help support. It’s been proven to be a waste of money, and in the end only cost us more money and wasted more time.

I won’t be using this company again, and I won’t be recommending it either.

• +1

faymega

faymegaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HAPPY - BUT !!!

Would have given 5 stars, cleaning all good, but have to tell cleaners what to do and where to clean.
Otherwise fairly happy with service this week! Was told by the cleaner to give 5 stars, as they said they did a good job, told I would go inside and check first before rating.

David S

This company is dishonest and unreliable. Don't use for rental cleans.

Very poor no stars

The cleaners are unprofessional today cleaner booked in at 1 pm it’s 3 pm no show make excuses stuck in traffic don’t do dishes and left half hour early ... dodgy business I do not recommend waste your time and money

Creative MissionGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellence at it's best ....

I couldn't be happier with the service presented by Harpreet via Fantastic Services. I found them to be absolutely professional and very focused in presenting my property in brand new condition. The cleaning conducted was found to be of the highest standard and I can most genuinely recommend them to anyone.

It is a no brainer to use such a company which such high morals and attentional to details when it come to cleaning and maintaining your property. I will with out a doubt use them at a drop of a hat and once my new home is built, I will certainly call them again.

Thank you Fantastic Services as you have certainly made my day!

Regards
Jean-Claude Renault de Shablé

Bcmoo

BcmooGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great cleaning company

Les H

Les HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing experience and quite stressful.

SRL

SRLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely Perfect!

My cleaners actually arrived early, were so helpful and careful and performed an exceptional clean on my apartment for the end of my lease. The carpets came up perfectly and my apartment was very clean. The cleaners were so lovely and went out of their way to do such a good job. I will always use this company for any of my cleaning needs in future. Thank you again! :)

SallyAnne

SallyAnneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shinny and Sparkly Oven and Windows Clean Dry Carpet Refrigerator Heaven

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job

Person arrived promptly and was tidy and efficient and did a really good job. Would recommend to friends and would use him again next time I need my oven cleaned.

Contented.

On time, courteous, diligent, thorough and effective. Extremely happy with result and would use this "team" again. They finished when they predicted they would. Showed with 'summary' of each room and what they achieved.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely Poor. Beware

Campbell Johnstone

Campbell JohnstoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with the service and the guy who cleaned the carpets was quick, thorough and efficient.

Carpet was spotted due to tenants misuse but the cleaning addressed the problems in a very effective and thorough manner. On time, polite and good at his job - what more can you say.

Deb

Deb

So glad I have made a regular booking

I was very impressed with the cleaners, the were on time, polite and worked non stop. My house looked amazing afterwards. Am very happy that I have booked a regular cleaning service with this company. I would highly recommend them.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would use again!

Very thorough and reliable. Would definitely use the services of Fantastic again. From steam cleaning to windows, they did the lot. I will be booking in a regular basis. Thanks Fantastic Services (your business name speaks for itself)

Rena

RenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couch Steam cleaned

Courteous on time competitive price and great job! I would recommend the service of this company from booking to delivery seamless and professional.
Thank you and will certainly use your service again

Libby.SwordPineapple

Libby.SwordPineappleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cannot fault this service in anyway

Great price. Punctual. Very thorough. The carpets look fantastic. Will be having another service in 6 months.
There were stains from before we moved in that they managed to remove! Couldn't be happier.