Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Great job!

The guys did a great job and worked with me on key areas. Did unfortunately leave a couple of marks on walls bit they were easy to get out myself.

Great Work

Great service very prompt, happy with the outcome. BBQ cleaned up as we had hoped!

zombieQueen
zombieQueenmelbourne

Very satisfied with the service

We engaged Fantastic Services for an end of lease cleaning last week. Gourav Dudeja from Fantastic Cleaners was professional, punctual and did a fantastic job of comprehensively cleaning the property to an optimum level. The fee was reasonable and the booking process was smooth.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Fantastic Services VIC, Melbourne - Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Cally
CallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

End of lease clearning - a brilliant job by Fantastic Cleaners re end-of-lease clean of unit

Melbourne customer
Melbourne customer Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please ask for Shah

Booking process was average at best however if you use fantastic cleaning ask for Shah.
He was polite, on time and took pride in his work. Went the extra mile
Fantastic cleaning average but Shah is great and I would highly recommend him.

Poor work

Cleaning to stovetop poor marks around burners and knobs not removed at all.
My stainless sink has been damaged and will require replacement.
Do not use this service. Contacted directly by the person who performed the work in a threatening mannner

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

No good for Airbnb cleans

First clean they did was almost acceptable
The second the bed was not made and dirty towels and pillow case were just left for the new guest to discover, who promptly wanted to leave
They now ignore my request to talk to them or reply to my complaint
Not a good company to deal with for me.
Everything has to be on line no one to talk to unless they want your money.

Veronica
VeronicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service!!

Excellent customer service from answering an urgent request for an End of Lease clean to the team that arrived early and worked diligently providing an excellent service. Would recommend cleaning.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Worst cleaning Services ever.

We got fantastic cleaning services in to clean our apartment at the end of the lease. Honestly, we would have been better off not even bothering and just leaving it how it was. Scuff marks on walls, dust everywhere, marks on doors, started to give out to us because it was a furnished house even though we clearly stated that it was a furnished house from the start.
Even when they said they would go back if
Also the 72 hour guarantee is a bunch of crap. We sent pictures of everything they missed and they said they would go back to clean and even though they took the keys they did nothing? Honestly such a let down.

Barbara C
Barbara C

Brilliant on the dirtiest oven!

Hadn't cleaned my oven properly for a very long time, so booked a professional clean and was amazed at how clean Aranda got the oven. Took a couple of hours and a lot of elbow grease but result was really excellent and well worth the money.

Chloe
ChloeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DISGUSTING COMPANY

Job Satisfaction

FALSE CLEANING NOT FANTASTIC.

I asked for weekly, booked for fortnightly, on the phone, I informed them that I had a dog, I was asked about the size of the house what was expected etc, First-time cleaners turned up 45 minutes late, apparently, the cleaner had a dr appt. One of the cleaners was petrified of dogs and ran into the street in fear. The cleaners were in the house for about 15 min and stated that they were unable to do the job as the job was too big to be done in 4 hours. I have had cleaners for years, and not one of them needed more than 4 hours. Just lazy and could not be bothered working hard. They stated that the company did not inform them of the dog or the requirements of the job.

Kav
KavGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

poor customer service, very dysfunctional App

frequent changes to appointment dates timing.
holding on to over AUD 300 of my money in a "credit" basis and not allocating it to current services.

there is no way of directly calling this service for current jobs, as a bot answers and hangs up. only way is to call as a new booking.
beware, the App is useless.

I also think there is a huge cut received by this agency and barely any pay to them.

Great customer service

Good phone service for booking. Operator was very nice to deal with. The carpet cleaning was very thorough and the cleaner gave excellent customer service and was very polite and helpful.

Pauline Scala
Pauline ScalaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t use and don’t sign membership

I had booked a weekly clean a month ago - to commence tomorrow to coincide with first open house inspection Saturday. Booking was confirmed with funds held from my bank account. I received a call last night advising the booking was no longer available and they could do next Tuesday- and then again on Thursday. Of absolutely no use to me at all. !

Edit update: fantastic services contacted me and offered me a free carpet clean for my five bedroom home. I took them up on this offer and this was done this week. I was very happy with the quality and the time it took to do the five bedrooms and the outcome. Their follow up customer service in response to my complaint has been fantastic.

Aiden M.Fantastic Services