Verifiedfirsthomeownerscentre.com.au

Flooring

SlW
SlW

Excellent experience for a First Home buyer

The process was seamless, with great communication from the Aveling/First Home Owners Centre staff. I was always kept up to date with works and stages. Every issues I had, although not all that many, were dealt with with a smile and in a timely fashion. When there were delays, they were communicated straight away. I visited the build site at several times during the build, and never saw anything that would cause concern, with the build quality being great. Overall, I would highly recommend FHOC and Aveling for residential builds. Show details ·  1
Chel H
Chel HPerth, WA

Excellent experience for a First Home buyer

Great communication with my team. Major shout out to Mal and Jess for all their support during my construction. I will note I was given a 12 month wait-time for my home, however it took around 17 months - I understand delays happen, but the guarantee should not be a part of that initial process if it cannot be delivered. Show details ·  1
Flooring
Shakera
Shakera2 posts

1 hours drive before picking up the keys I was nervous. John my builder and the team at Aveling homes were exstreamly great to deal with. Communcated throughout the process of each stage till the very end. Good quality brick work, tiles neatly crafted to wet areas, roof is solid, love the soft close of cabinets, shower screens good quality & soft touch light switches love it! Any issues at the very the end was rectified. Well worth waiting for. Me and my family love our new home to make new happy memories. Thank you Home buyers centre, keystart, & Aveling homes, appreciate all that you do! Show details ·  1
Music F.
Music F.Perth, WA

Best build

Amazing experience building with First Hime Owners Centre, I would completely recommend for a seamless build. I was pleasantly surprised that only 1-2 slight hold-ups meant I was in my home close to the expected date. It was easy to communicate with the team, and everything got done in a professional way. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Kimberly Koo
Kimberly Koo

very well

Amazing experience and overall easy to understand and complete. Dayne was amazing at explaining and helping me through the process and always prompt on following up on build details.

thank you again! Show details ·  1

Jac Maiden
Jac Maiden

very well

Shae has been helpful about my construction loan and has always kept me updated with any changes, amirah & dylan has super helpful with the finance process!

thank you so much for everything Show details ·  1

Brittany
BrittanyPerth, WA3 posts

Endless Support and Incredible Team!

After less than a year a of building in what I can only describe as the most supported and pain free experience, we have finally received the keys to our dream home!

From the endless kindness of the whole Aveling Homes team, we re so grateful and cannot wait to fill our beautiful home with the most incredible memories!

Thank you so much to Aveling homes, we are absolutely thrilled. Show details ·  1

Kristopher
KristopherPeel, WA

Friendly team, easy to deal with

The team have all been very easy to deal with throughout the entire building process, I was kept up to date on the build progress the every step of the way.
Would recommend to friends. Show details ·  1
Rowena
Rowena

Build

Happy to have my beautiful new home, took longer than expected but happy with the end product. Happy to refer First Home Owners Centre to my family and friends. Great experience from start to finish. Show details ·  1
Bubs
BubsPerth, WA

Finally!!! The time has come!

Overall, we were impressed with how the home has turned out.
So glad to be moving into our place as we have been waiting for a little over a year!
Thanks guys!!! Show details ·  1
Ngakiri Teaea
Ngakiri TeaeaPerth, WA3 posts

Dayne was Awesome

Dayne was super helpful towards finding a block! Dayne made this process super easy for us.

i would recommend Dayne to friends and family

Thank you very Much First Home Owners Centre Show details ·  1

Danielle Baker
Danielle BakerPerth, WA
Anthea Jade
Anthea JadePerth, WA

Super Happy

Easy to contact and great with comuncation form Kylie. Calmed me in situations when i was stressed and got me into my house before school started which is amazing. House looks amazing and Jake did a great job sorting little things to make it easier for me. Show details ·  1
Andy S
Andy SPerth, WA

Happy 1st home owner!

Aveling Homes Ltd. have been fantastic to deal with. The build quality and quality control is excellent, and every stage of the construction was communicated clearly and quickly. The delays were reasonable and the build was completed on budget. I would recommend Aveling Homes to everyone. Show details ·  1
Jane G.
Jane G.Perth, WA2 posts

Top Quality job

I was so nervous to be building my first home and had heard all the building horror stories, but Averling we're so patient and professional guiding me step by step through the whole process. I'm naturally an anxious person but they were so patient running through every option available to me. The workmanship and quality of my build exceeded all my expectations .I am so happy with the finished product and now it's a year later and not one thing has faulted..I highly recommend Averling they will make your dreams come true. Show details ·  1