Fisher & Paykel DH8060P1

Fisher & Paykel DH8060P1

MPNs: 36201247 and DH8060P1

You lil rippa! Dont have to get an ironing lady to iron me clothes!!

Mate.
This beauty which is a pidgeon pair for the F$P front load washer WH1060P1.
Well worth the couple of extra coins you have to squeeze down into Fisher and Paykels pockets!

It has a 6 star energy rating, is quiet and when its finished with teaching your clothes to fart in church, they come out in perfect condition.
Best thing i love about this is one does not have to get his shirts pressed!
Even happier cause I got $200 off for being a regular customer!

(Gosh I love the good guys).

The other thing is it dont fog up the laundry and the other machines and stuff.
Well worth getting.
Im in love!

I have uploaded reciept AGAIN for the purposes of verification.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $1,460.00.

Noise Level

Love it l have a

I have an aero sense fisher PayPal and it is excellent had it for 3years and no problems don’t use it all the time only when it’s wet it’s quiet and what’s best is it turns itself off when clothes are dry and they are always are and no wrinkles on that setting

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Wow this is a great dryer

We purchased a Fisher & Paykel Heat Pump dryer in March 2018, after years of having an energy hungry tumble dryer. The F&P has such a high quality feel and is so easy to use. I haven’t connected the drain as we like to tip the expelled water onto our veggie garden. The laundry doesn’t get hot and the setting allows you to set and forget as it turns itself off once the cloths are dry. I would highly recommend this dryer to anyone wanting quality and lower power costs.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Do not put this on top of matching washer..... unless you're on concrete.

I am onto my third dryer (F and P have honored warranties), because what no one knew, was that if you have a wooden floor (as opposed to a concrete slab), the washer vibrates wildly, and damages the dryer sitting on top.
I never used the dryer/s at the same time as the washer below, but the violent shaking of the high-powered washer caused damage nevertheless. And this was with the F and P stacker kit in use. The dryer is also very difficult to keep clean of lint, because of the nature of condenser dryers.
The latest dryer is now on the benchtop, annoying, because I specifically wanted to save space with the stackable washer/dryer.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

wonderful

The clothes dryer is fantastic and the design is stylish. Once dry, the clothes can be immediately put away or put on. This function is really great, it can dry the clothes of the family, also can dry the clothes of the child individually. It's really useful when it's raining.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

It’s hit and miss

We loved this dryer to start but it didn’t take long before we ran into a constant battle with it. It’s very temperamentle, we always clean the lint filter after every cycle but yet it stops during cycles and beeps repeatedly we clean every single inch we can all the time but always go back to the same issue not long after

Date PurchasedSep 2015

Don’t buy this

This dryer, because it only rotates one way, rolls all of you washing up into a tight ball.so that nothing actually dries.
Have tried everything suggested on line, by others , who also have this dryer,,tennis ball, dry towel etc.
Ok for very small things, but terrible for larger things, sheets ,Donna covers, large towels.
Took two and a half hours to dry a single Dona cover. So very expensive to run and simply hopeless if you are not home to unravel the ball every few minutes.
Fisher and paykell need to address the issue and make machines that rotate both ways,anyone could see that rotating one way wouldn’t work.
Wasn’t aware of this one way issue when I purchased it and who would think to ask.
Do not buy this machine.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Great dryer got us comfortably through winter

This replaced a mighty old Simpson that lasted forever! It is quiet and efficient by comparison. Makes hardly any noise running and it has reversing action so clothes do not end up in a ball Yes! Easy and simple to use and also easy to clean the lint filter. Family loves it!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Excellent dryer but died just out of warranty just like all the others

This is my third 'reputable' brand dryer around the $1000 mark in the last 7 years. I'm wondering if there's any point buying quality anymore when everything is designed to last just after the warranty period???

Started leaving black marks on clothing at about 2 years and stopped working entirely after 2 years 4 months.

That aside, it was great while it lasted, especially impressed by the lack of steam/moisture output and 'sheets' function which almost dried sheets entirely without tangling (needed to hang them out briefly).

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Efficient dryer

I like this dryer and its smart technology, all of my fabrics come out great and not overdrying. I still have to see what shrinkage int he dryer is, everything just like it should be, lint-free and in perfect shape. I have not used the delayd start feature and I think it is not very useful.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Lifesaver in winter!

My parents just bought us this and I wanted to share just how good it is! Going from no dryer, just using airing racks to this beauty in the middle of ta Victorian winter is such a blessing! It is quick! I can do a load in 40 minutes, no problems that wouldn't have really been dry in two days. The controls are simple and clear and it looks absolutely lovely in the laundry. One VERY happy owner!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Disappointed!

One of the key features we were looking for when we were buying a clothes dryer was the delayed start as I use this feature all the time with my washing machine. We looked around online to find out any reviews on this Fisher & Paykel heat pump dryer and didn't see any particular warnings. When we started to use the delayed start feature, the engine starts whirring, and is quite noisy - noisier than most of the actual running of the dryer, and is a real problem when you set the dryer to run at 2am, and have to listen to it whirring away for hours. We have had a technician out to look at it. Apparently the machine is meant to do this. Had we known this, we would never have bought it. In addition, the sensor drying feature is pretty poor. To actually get clothes dry, we have to use the heavy feature and extra dry to get clothes anywhere near to dry. Given how expensive these dryers are, I'm really really really disappointed. Shouldn't have wasted the money, and either bought a cheaper dryer, or shelled out the small amount more to go the premium route instead.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Good dryer

I like thi dryer it is simple and easy to use and can dry clothes in no time but you need to make sure that you put certai garments on the right setting otherwise it can burn the fabric if it is too hot. Overall I have been using this dryer for about half a year and it works great it does the job without any fuss

Date PurchasedNov 2018

This is a great dryer

The Fisher & Paykel clothes dryer is the best appliance I have bought. It is so convenient to use, especially during winter when I can not hang my washing outside. It dries exceptionally well and it is also able to sense when the load is dry and so it automatically turns off. It also doesn't take very long to dry a load of washing.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Very good results on clothes except my sheets

Just purchased my dryer, my old Simpson was over 20 years old. I have dried a few loads and am amazed at how much lint this machine collects. My towels dry perfectly, day to day clothes dry well too. My only issue is with drying sheets, the cycle finished but my sheets where still damp.
Would love some feed back from Fisher & Paykel regarding this issue please. I have 5 in my family and am very happy with this dryer, my laundry does not get hot any more nor is there any moisture in the air

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Excellent Dryer

Winter is well on its way in Victoria and I am so glad I have this now. It makes quick works of clothes that would have taken four days to dry although I still try to air dry them a bit. It has well layed out sensible controls and was easy peasy to mount. It looks good in the laundry and I feel Fisher and Paykel are a brand I can trust.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Excellent product and well priced

We bought a new condenser dryer of a different brand type and it wouldn't collect the water into the storage tank. Plumbed it into to sink and still it failed. Returned it to HN who replaced it. unfortunately, the second machine did the exact same thing. Again we returned and replaced it with the Fisher and Paykel. It's proving to be super reliable, easy to use and with great features.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great

This is a great washing machine have had no problems love using this i would reccommend this to any one great price simple to set up great range of setting cleans clothes propely thank you love this machine probely the best i have ever had i am very happy thank you

Date PurchasedAug 2017

It's a beautiful thing!

This thing is basically silent and it takes about twenty minutes to dry a load out of our 8KG top loader. We spent a little bit more but it was worth it in the end and our old clunker went out to the top. Great product and would recommend. amazing

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Over rated.

For the price we paid we thought we were getting a top of the line dryer.....but it struggles with towels and sheets?. They still feel slightly damp and cold when finished. Sheets do roll into a ball and do not dry properly. Surely from wordclass appliance specialists like fisher and paykel you would expect it would be fit for purpose. Yes for other situations its great and does what its supposed to do...but then so do machines half the price.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

We bought a new Fisher & Paykel washing machine 20 years ago. We had 3 power boards replaced while under warranty (within 3 years) the 4th time the power board needed replacing when it was out of warranty we bought a new washing machine. At the time we were told Fisher & Paykel washing machines do not suit a humid/tropical environment such as Cairns where we live. Has Fisher & Paykel's technology changed in the last 20 years to make them more resilient/suitable to a tropical environment? I have just purchased Model *WH7560J3 but hasn't been picked up yet so most probably would get a credit towards a different washing machine. Any feedback is welcome!! Cheers Meg

If you use a softener do the clothes come out with its sent as my Miele took away the smell?

Dryer was working fine and all of a sudden it would not dry clothes.Replaced heater,thermostat and heater sensor with new parts.Still won't dry clothes tumbler does turn,Called fisher and paykel technician would not speak to me as I am not qualified technician although I do have some knowledge in this field.was informed to look up U-tube of how to repair this machine but since it has been deleted.Now power button is on ,live current transmitted to heater,However when pressing start button power is dead from motherboard to heater.Tumbler still works fine.There's a short circuit somewhere which restricting heater from starting.This machine only has one thermostat and three sensors.I'm thinking of by-passing the humidity sensor.Thank you, waiting for reply.
A heat pump dryer with a heater - I don't thnk so.

DH8060P1