Fisher & Paykel WH8060J3

Fisher & Paykel WH8060J3 Questions & Answers

MPN: WH8060J3

5 questions from our users

Carmelasked

Hello, I have recently purchased a F & P front loader WH8060j3. When I set the everyday wash , cold water it advises 59 minutes however it always go over from 15 mins or more - the 30min wash, also cold water can go over by approx 5-7mins. is this normal? Carmel

Peter

As far as I know this is fine as those minutes is the time the machine is taking to fill water, which depending on your water supply may vary depending on the pressure of the water pipe.
However I always use the everyday wash of 104 minutes (default) setting.
This said I have never taken the exact time the machine takes from end-end.

Carmel

In that case how do you know if the machine is not taking longer, never had a problem with water pessure of two previous front loaders

Haier HWF75AW Series

Looking for Front Loading Washing Machines?

Read the reviews for Haier HWF75AW Series

Ad
Ian M.

Ian M.asked

why is it that there are no posted answers to your online questions? IS this a sign of poor service response?

Peter

Not really. I am quite happy with the Fisher & Paykel products I purchase so far. Fridge, washer and dryer. Soon going to get a Freezer. Perhaps yo can contact them directly on their website. I did a purchase of water filters at the beginning of the week and the live chat was working and ready to assist.

Ian M.

Ian M.asked

Is this machine stackable?

Peter

You can put a drier on top of the washer. Yes. I would recommend buying the rubber shock absorbers, which can be found at Bunnings. Although the washer is really quiet and has minimal movement it helps.

Carla A.

Carla A.asked

machine keeps come up with clean filter error just before the end the wash ... keep checking the filter and there is nothing in it!!! Becoming super annoying as it take nearly a whole day to try and get 1 load done. Machine is barely 2 years old and very lightly used. It seems to be a common issue in a few of the fisher & paykel machines when searching for a solution online .... none found so far!!!!!

Nicole

Nicoleasked

Hi, I'm interested in buying a Fischer and Paykel Front Loading washing machine WH8060J3. How can i have it delivered and installed?

Peter

Some appliances stores offer that service. Ask them.

Get an answer from our members and Fisher & Paykel representatives