Flooring Xtra Hybrid Flooring

Flooring Xtra Hybrid Flooring

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DISAPPOINTED

DISAPPOINTEDSydney, NSW

Never Again!!

Carpet + Hybrid Floor
My carpet installation was delayed by 6 weeks. Only once I paid the deposit did they tell me about the delay.
In the meantime they had leveled out my kitchen floor, in preparation of Hybrid flooring.
I had to change everything because of delay with carpet.
I had made my deposit and they decided to keep more money then they had quoted for the kitchen floor. I was told by them that it was because I didn’t go ahead with the whole job. Absolutely rubbish.
I will never be using flooring xtra again!!
Complete dishonest, a complete rip off and a horrible way of doing business!!!!

jemeraldo2000AU

Scratched by the time we moved the furniture back

This flooring is sold as being durable and hard wearing with a 25yr warranty, and yet it has multiple scratches within weeks of being laid - weeks being how long it has taken us to lay new floors and carpet through the house, new skirting boards and a coat of paint and finally replace rugs and furniture. The house will soon be put on the market and we have no interest in repeating the entire process (except for the carpet) because this product is so underwhelming, however I would not recommend it to anyone and certainly won't be using it again in the next house. All I can say is no wonder it was reduced.

jemeraldo2000

The house is weeks away from being put on the market, we're not making any further changes.

Excellent service and product

The staff at Hoppers Crossing, Victoria quickly sourced (interstate) sufficient product to match that previously installed in our lounge (the shade is no longer made). The installation was organized quickly and efficiently, and installed by an outstanding skilled professional with minimum inconvenience to us. We are delighted with the result. Congratulations to the whole team.

Not happy JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Did not meet expectations

Fantastic product...fantastic service

Flooring xtra Collingwood were absolutely wonderful. Fantastic product and we cannot fault their service and professionalism. The installers did such a great job. We are thrilled with the end result. Thank you!!!

Angie

AngieVictoria

Flooring Xtra Hoppers Crossing-excellent job!

We got the Hybrid floors from Xtra Flooring Hoppers Crossing. Product is beautiful and seems hardy. What's note worthy is Derek and team have been great in their service and installers were awesome too! They finished the job in 2 days, worked till late at night and yet was so obliging to our request to alter the scotia finishing which have been half finished. Highly highly recommend them!