Flooring Xtra Hybrid Flooring

• Job Satisfaction
Karyn O'Dea

Karyn O'DeaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jane made it happen !

Jane was referred as one of the best flooring expert on the GC . She couldn't have been more helpful and I would highly recommend, plus I have already passed on her details to a few of my clients so far. I am a real estate sales agent and so many clients look for trusted people when building or renovating their proerty's . We have layed both carpet and hybrid flooring in our home which was done with ease and professionalism. I was most impressed by how efficient and friendly Jane was. The installer was very friendly and professional too. Jane is an asset to thee business and the flooring industry!

5 star quality from start to finish

Very professional service starting with a visit to the showroom in Willetton. David was professional, not pushy and gave us samples to take home to try out.
Installation was a breeze with the installer arriving early (7am) to introduce himself, discuss the flooring installation and give us time to ask questions before leaving for work.
The completed flooring was excellent, clean, tidy and professional done.
Highly recommended.

Natasha

NatashaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Integrity

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how Flooring Xtra Hybrid Flooring compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Cel

CelPerth, WA

I chose Mandurah branch , I already had this vinyl planking down already. But wanted to put it into my bedroom too
Love love it.
They were prompt in coming to measure. And the installer did amazing job. Very well done. I would recommend them,

Looks amazing great job

The guys arrived first thing in the morning to start, worked all day and didnt stop and did an amazing job. Very neat and tidy and very professional. Highly recommended.

Response to Christine 1 star review

I write this on behalf of the Council of Owners of the Strata company, the client.
Peter didn't pass the blame, he merely refused to deal with Christine as she was abrupt and rude.
Peter and Flooring Xtra delivered a top-class job, speedily, efficiently and perfectly. Thanks, Peter!

DISAPPOINTED

DISAPPOINTEDSydney, NSW

Never Again!!

Carpet + Hybrid Floor
My carpet installation was delayed by 6 weeks. Only once I paid the deposit did they tell me about the delay.
In the meantime they had leveled out my kitchen floor, in preparation of Hybrid flooring.
I had to change everything because of delay with carpet.
I had made my deposit and they decided to keep more money then they had quoted for the kitchen floor. I was told by them that it was because I didn’t go ahead with the whole job. Absolutely rubbish.
I will never be using flooring xtra again!!
Complete dishonest, a complete rip off and a horrible way of doing business!!!!

jemeraldo2000AU

Scratched by the time we moved the furniture back

This flooring is sold as being durable and hard wearing with a 25yr warranty, and yet it has multiple scratches within weeks of being laid - weeks being how long it has taken us to lay new floors and carpet through the house, new skirting boards and a coat of paint and finally replace rugs and furniture. The house will soon be put on the market and we have no interest in repeating the entire process (except for the carpet) because this product is so underwhelming, however I would not recommend it to anyone and certainly won't be using it again in the next house. All I can say is no wonder it was reduced.

jemeraldo2000

The house is weeks away from being put on the market, we're not making any further changes.

Excellent service and product

The staff at Hoppers Crossing, Victoria quickly sourced (interstate) sufficient product to match that previously installed in our lounge (the shade is no longer made). The installation was organized quickly and efficiently, and installed by an outstanding skilled professional with minimum inconvenience to us. We are delighted with the result. Congratulations to the whole team.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Not happy JanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Did not meet expectations

Fantastic product...fantastic service

Flooring xtra Collingwood were absolutely wonderful. Fantastic product and we cannot fault their service and professionalism. The installers did such a great job. We are thrilled with the end result. Thank you!!!

Angie

AngieVictoria

Flooring Xtra Hoppers Crossing-excellent job!

We got the Hybrid floors from Xtra Flooring Hoppers Crossing. Product is beautiful and seems hardy. What's note worthy is Derek and team have been great in their service and installers were awesome too! They finished the job in 2 days, worked till late at night and yet was so obliging to our request to alter the scotia finishing which have been half finished. Highly highly recommend them!