GIO Home and Contents

GIO Home and Contents Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

mickscott

mickscottasked

I would be very interested to hear from somebody at GIO about their reviews here and what I consider a very poor rating of 2 stars from 122 reviews . Does this even concern anybody at GIO ? It concerns me to think my family has been paying thousands of dollars every year for the last 45 years for what seems to be second rate insurance . Very disturbing for a staunch loyal 45 year customer .

Larraine
Larraine

I have just had contents ins claim and had no trouble they were very easy to deal with and have settled claim with no trouble at all

Daphne E.

Daphne E.asked

I submitted a very important question this morning and submitted my question. Have not seen any
reply. Daphne

PopHi
PopHi

What was the important question?

Michelle D.

Michelle D.asked

Does contents insurance cover damage by someone's horse to anothers persons car.

Tony Antoniou

Tony Antoniouasked

Does the GIO house policy cover leaking pipes?

steve

steveasked

Under home & contents does repair to sewerage pipe invaded by tree roots covered by insurance?

catherine59

catherine59asked

What does landlord insurance?

Suzy32
Suzy32

sorry Catherine, I do not understand your question.

Get an answer from our members and GIO representatives