G.J. Gardner Homes NSW, Wollongong

• Flooring

We couldn't be happier!

Gian

GianIllawarra, NSW

Quality work with a very smooth transaction!

We couldn't be any happier in choosing GJ Gardner Homes Wollongong to help us build our first home! Everyone has been helpful and made sure that all our requests were being attended to. Everyone that we met and worked with (McKaylah, Millie, Leigh, Fina, Sarah, Darren and Sean) have been all amazing, patient, organised and each one of them does a really good job! They walk you through the whole process with weekly updates when the building starts. It was a very smooth transaction with them throughout the entire process. The quality of their inclusions/products used are superb. The craftmanship is excellent and neat to the tiniest details. We love it! Highly recommended!

Construction End DateAugust 2020
Brianne M.G.J. Gardner Homes

Thank you so much for your kind words Gian - it's been an absolute pleasure looking after your build and we sincerely hope you enjoy many years of wonderful memories in your new G.J. Gardner Home :)

Aneta T.

Aneta T.Illawarra, NSW

Absolutely happy with our home

We would like to say how amazing the whole team at GJG Wollongong were,
Throughout the whole build from the beginning till hand over day, they were very supportive and friendly all through out the build and Our constructions manager Kris was there for us throughout the whole build and always updated us throughout the build, aswell Leigh From the office always there when needed and guided us every step of the way. The time frame of our building our home was very quick, I Totally recommend GJG Wollongong and will be continuing in future terms to build with the GJ.

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Find out how G.J. Gardner Homes NSW, Wollongong compares to other Home Builders

20 out of 10 for the experience!

The whole team at GJ Wollongong were amazing. From our initial meetings with Steve our New Home Consultant who was phenomenal, to the administration staff that made the whole contract, and invoicing really easy to understand. Darren our Construction Manager was always there for us throughout the build and the quality of workmanship is excellent. Our home is just fantastic. The time frame of our build was surprisingly quick compared to friends building with other companies.

Extremely Happy with my home

I would certainly recommend Wollongong G.J Gardner. They are really nice people. We had specific changes from the final plans that needed to be requoted and it was no hassle for our New Home consultant Steve. Their admin set up, contract specs and invoicing worked well and was really straight forward and our colour consultant was fantastic. The quality of workmanship on my home is excellent and the time frame was good. I am extremely happy with our home!!

Build StagePost-Construction

Have already recommended a number of people to go see GJ Wollongong

I am extremely happy with my home. Our colour consultant was fantastic and knew how to blend colours, even though we thought we had some good ideas of our own. Darren our construction manager was the best value add in our chain of construction. He did a fantastic job, very patient and had some really good ideas!! The quality of workmanship is excellent.

Build StagePost-Construction

Such a great team to have build our dream home

The team were great with communications, all of our not knowing and changing and delays (Council and Developer caused, not builder). Final cost blew out a little due to delays, but they worked they budget every which way to try and keep it as low as possible. Proactive suggestions from GJ saved us from silly mistakes, like changing which way the garage opened to make the slope of the driveway more gentle. Massive shout out to Leigh, who bore the brunt of all of our emotional times with complete professionalism.

Construction End DateJune 2020
Frank

FrankIllawarra, NSW

Just thrilled with our home

I found them to be very professional. I had a good idea of what I wanted and wouldn't change anything from the choices I made. Darren my construction manager was terrific. The quality of workmanship is just excellent. My husband and I are just thrilled with our home and I have already been recommending this office to everyone!

Christine

ChristineIllawarra, NSW

A wonderful experience

I couldn't speak more highly of GJ Gardner Wollongong. It was a wonderful experience building with them. They listened to what I wanted, were always courteous and helpful. My construction manager Darren was just fabulous he really listened and took the time to explain anything I didn't understand. The overall workmanship is excellent. On a personal and professional level I would certainly recommend building with them.

Diana

DianaIllawarra, NSW

Love my new home

All the staff at GJ Gardner are just wonderful. From the moment we started we felt everyone listened to what we were wanting with our home. Even when we had some issues with our bank they dealt with them directly which we were so grateful for. Darren our construction manager was so easy going all the way through. The overall quality of workmanship and finish of our home is excellent!

Daniela

DanielaIllawarra, NSW

Love my home

I've dealt with a number of builders over the years and we were so well looked after by GJ Gardner. Nothing was too much trouble. We felt like everyone on our build really cared. They came out to site before our demolition and did a site plan and worked out the best position for our house. I can't fault any of their staff. Their colour consultant was fantastic. Our construction manager was awesome, he had empathy for things an understood customer service. We are extremely happy with our new home. I would only use this office if I was to build again!

Nicola

NicolaIllawarra, NSW

Perfectly Built Home

Right from the very beginning the entire process was effortless and extremely professional. The whole team from Sales,Admin,Estimating and Accounts were just so helpful with every stage of the build. Once we were onsite the trades were just fantastic in the way they treated our home we couldn’t more happier

Construction End DateDecember 2020
Glenny

GlennyIllawarra, NSW

Couldn't be happier :)

Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Lee

LeeIllawarra, NSW

Perfectly customised forever home.

From the planning stage with McKaylah, designing to my Hampton's style and wish list, including walk-in robes for all bedrooms and luxurious master suite all to my original budget, and the ongoing support from Millie from GJ office and our builder Darren completing our home in 25 weeks, this has been a very positive experience. I have my dream home in a wonderful location for the rest of my life and I couldn't be happier.

Construction End DateFebruary 2020
Cassie

CassieIllawarra, NSW

Our New Family Home

Right from Tender, design &planning and construction, the service and product was brilliant. Took the time to understand my needs and were flexible with my custom requests to ultimately deliver my beautiful new home. I will miss my weekly updates as the team are all so personal and invested in your project. Look here first, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Thanks Team GJ Gardner Wollongong :)

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Simply Perfect Forever Nest! Thanks to GJG Wollongong

We are delighted with the beautiful home G.J. Gardner Wollongong built for us. From start to finish it has been a seamless process with exceptional service in all areas. So helpful in modifying the design & help with colour choices. Weekly update on progress - finished on time & on Budget! Brilliant work.

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Cassie C.G.J. Gardner Homes
Denise Smith

Denise SmithIllawarra, NSW

Outstanding

Well what can we say but their said 26 weeks to build our house and they did it, even with the Christmas break in the middle of the build. We have given this rating because of the efficiency of the build and the excellent quality of GJ Gardner. We would like to thank Leigh Sherer for her outstanding customer service skills, attention to detail and efficiency, We would also like to thank Massimo for the same and Sean Vickery for his efforts in getting the job done within the allocated timeframe. Lastly for all the contractors that worked on our property a hugh thank you for your outstanding workmanship.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Daisy L

Daisy LSydney, NSW

5 star build - what more could you want!

Construction End DateApril 2019
Ruibao F.

Ruibao F.Illawarra, NSW

fantastic work done by G.J.Gardner Wollongong

From very beginning of house design selection to the construction work, paper work and site work, we are so satisfied with G.J.Gardner Wollongong team especially our lovely Mr. Mark Jeffree and site project manager Mr. Darren Hanson.
Mark has contributed his high level professional skills and construction field's abundant experiences and his passion to our hard condition project (Flooding zone, complicated geology condition ).
And the project has been finished within our time schedule and cost budgets with our highly expectation.

Build StagePre-Construction
Construction End DateMarch 2019
Maddi T.G.J. Gardner Homes

Thank you for the 5-star review! The team at G.J. Wollongong are very professional builders and take pride in building quality homes for every one of their clients. Thank you for choosing to build with G.J. Gardner Homes. Enjoy your new home!

Nas