G.J. Gardner Homes VIC, Ballarat

G.J. Gardner Homes VIC, Ballarat

Our dream house.

Ballarat G.J.Gardner ...why would you want to be with any one else. The teamwork in office was great & everyone was respectful .Our home is very well built. During construction everything went spot on. Great communication during the process between Adrian our supervisor and ourselves. The Bricklayers were fabulous & paint work was amazing- all in all excellent. The rapport we built with the trades was great -they were all helpful. Finally,costing was right on the button- no surprises.

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Hi Marlene, Thanks for taking the time to give G.J. Gardner Homes Ballarat a 5 star review. We're thrilled to hear that the office provided a well built home and great communication throughout. We hope you have many happy years in your new G.J. Gardner Home. Kind regards, Jess Morris G.J. Gardner Homes Vic/Tas

Very happy customer with a wonderful new home!

I have previously built 3 homes with other builders and can honestly say the experience with GJ Gardner’s Ballarat was second to none. From the initial consultation with Gina right through to handover the entire experience could not be faulted. Communication was excellent and any concern was addressed professionally and in a timely manner. Adrian, my allocated building supervisor was excellent to deal with and I have a great home that I am unable to find any faults with. I would happily recommend GJ Gardner’s Ballarat to any one looking to build a new home.

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Hi Dazza, Thanks for taking the time to give G.J. Gardner Homes Ballarat a 5 star review. We're thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful experience and that your new home id great. We hope you have many happy years in your new G.J. Gardner Home. Kind regards, Jess Morris, G.J. Gardner Homes Vic/Tas

Great experience

A really enjoyable experience with a friendly and professional team. House is absolute quality. Only improvement would be better understanding of our needs in terms of site levels and fall.

Construction End DateApril 2019
Hi Mick, Thanks for taking the time to give G.J. Gardner Homes Ballarat a 5 star review. We're thrilled to hear that the team was friendly and professional, and that your house is of great quality. Thanks,

GJ Gardner Ballarat - Excellent Communication & Care!

- Our build was excellently managed, Ace is a great supervisor
- Quality of our build was top notch, any issues noted were quickly addressed
- We had no issues and had a smooth build process
- Building cost was always clear and any variations were detailed and easily understood

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Kayleigh, We're glad to hear that your build quality was top notch and excellently managed. We hope you have many happy years in your new G.J. Gardner Home. Kind regards, Jess Morris, G.J. Gardner Homes Vic/Tas

GJ Gardner Ballarat are outstanding!

My first point of contact was Gina, she is a wonderful lady and an outstanding sales person. Gina went out of her way to find a package that suited my budget, she was happy to assist in any way possible I couldn't thank her enough for all her effort. Adrian was my site supervisor and he was fantastic at every stage he walked me through the house and kept me informed on what had been done and what was going to be done next. The girls in the office emailed me every week to let me know what was happening in the up and coming week and I would also receive photos on the progress of my house to keep as a keep sake. The tradesmen did a fantastic job on my house and I couldn't of been happier. Not once was I stressed about my house as I knew I had the best builders in Ballarat building my home with all the care and attention to detail being throw at my house. My final cost was higher than my estimated cost but that is only because I added extras to my build. The only thing that no builder could ever produced is the rock that layes underneath the surface.
I would definitely build again with GJ Gardner Homes Ballarat, Rob & the team are fantastic and they are a credit to themselves and to all the people that choose to build through them.
GJ Gardner are one of the only builders that have programs to put money back into the community to support non for profit clubs and charity's, I got to choose what charity/club I wanted money to be donated to and I think that is absolutely fantastic for the Ballarat community.
I would highly recommended GJ Gardners to anyone that was interested in building a new home.

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Lesa, Thanks so much for your 5 star review of G.J. Gardner Homes Ballarat. We're thrilled to hear that the office were so attentive and gave you a fantastic home. We hope you have many happy years in your new G.J. Gardner Home! Kind regards, Jess Morris, G.J. Gardner Homes Vic/Tas

Ballarat - Couldn't be happier

Extremely happy with the entire build process, any issues or questions I had were resolved immediately. GJ Gardner have done a fantastic job with the final product.
Being only 23 and building my first ever home on my own was very daunting at first, but GJ Gardner and their team made sure i was comfortable and ensured I was always kept well informed of the process and steps. Which made the entire build a much easier process than I had of imagined.
The Customer service team were very approachable and easy to work with.

Construction End DateJun 2018
Hi Jake, Thanks so much for your 5 star review. We're so happy to hear G.J. Gardner Homes Ballarat were able to give you a fantastic final product and support you throughout your build. We hope you enjoy your new G.J. Gardner Homes. Kind regards, Jess, G.J. Gardner Homes Vic/Tas

Amazing 5 star home

Can’t thank the team at GJ Gardner Homes Ballarat enough for building our beautiful home. My husband and I were stuffed around with another builder trying to rip us off. A friend of ours recommended going with GJ Gardner instead. We are so glad we made the change! From the begining Justin our sales consultant worked with us 24/7 to customize the plans until they were perfect for us. Our building supervisor Lloyd was fantastic! He always kept us updated and ensured everything was on schedule. Our whole build ran very smoothly. The office team were also amazing replying to my many emails within hours with any requests or documentation I needed. The quality of our home is 10/10 we can’t thank the team enough!

Construction End DateJun 2018
Hi Emily, We're thrilled to hear that G.J. Gardner Homes Ballarat were able to work with you to make your plans perfect and that your build ran smoothly. Wishing you many happy years in your new G.J. Gardner Home. King regards, Jess, G.J. Gardner Homes Vic/Tas

Quick, smooth and easy!

GJ were great to work with, if I had any problems they would work with me to figure something out.
Everything went very smoothly and quickly.
I was updated constantly with the current progress and I they were very welcoming.
I would recommend them to anyone looking to build a home.
As a first home builder I couldn't be more pleased.

Construction End DateJun 2018
Hi Jesse, Thanks for your 5 star review of G.J. Gardner Homes Ballarat. We're so glad to hear that everything wet smoothly and quickly and that you're pleased with you new home. Kind regards, Jess Morris, G.J. Gardner Homes, Vic/Tas

Forever home

GJ Gardener Ballarat were amazing, guiding us through our build. We are absolutely thrilled with our new home. All the staff from the receptionist to the manager Rob were so professional and friendly. Nothing was to hard. Our site manager Lloyd Bennett was just awesome. He kept things running smoothly, and advised us with fencing ect. We would highly recommend GJ GARDENER if you are looking for an amazing product, high quality workmanship and amazing service.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Hi Hammy, We're glad to hear that you're happy with the quality workmanship and service G.J. Gardner Homes Ballarat offers. Thanks for taking the time to give us a 5 star review, we hope you have many happy years in your G.J. Gardner Home. Thanks, Jess Morris G.J. Gardner Homes, Vic/Tas

GJ Gardner Ballarat - Simply the best

As first time builders we couldn't fault the team at GJ Gardner Ballarat. From our initial meeting we were impressed by the care and genuine interest everyone at GJ Gardner took in our new home. Our home is not big, and we worked with a limited budget, but I believe the service and support we received would have been the same had we been spending three times as much. From Lisa in reception to Rob the owner and everyone in between we were treated like old friends, and were shown nothing but respect and patience at all of our many questions. Nothing was ever too much trouble, from the many changes we kept making in the design stage to changes we made during the build. Matt our site supervisor kept us up to date with everything that was going on and allowed us plenty of time for questions at our regular site meetings, while our weekly emails from Lisa also kept us in the loop. Natalie who helped us choose the colours for our home was fantastic in bringing our ideas all together.. even when we had no idea! (I don't know what sort of a mess we would have had trying to choose everything without her help)
While some people advised us against building because of the 'stress' I can honestly say there was absolutely no stress involved at all, and the whole process was made easy by the GJ team. The end result for us is a beautiful, quality built home, that includes everything we wanted and all within our budget. It is a home that we can grow old in, and we can't thank Rob and his team enough.

Construction End DateMar 2018
Hi Helen and Tim, I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our Ballarat team, and that they gave you the service and support you needed to create a stress free experience! Thanks for taking the time to give us a 5 star review, and we hope you enjoy many happy years in your new G.J. Gardner Home. Kind regards, Jess Morris, G.J. Gardner Homes Vic/Tas

Exceptional support

As a first home owner/builder and single-income earner/parent, the team at GJ Gardners Ballarat enabled my dream to come true. Overall, I am extremely satisfied by the entire building process provided by GJ Gardners Ballarat. Right from the start, the team at Gj Gardners Ballarat carefully explained each step, responded and accommodated by non-negotiables, and provided exceptional support.

In particular, Gina, Lisa, Sarah, Brianna, and Matt were exceptional with the support and advice they provided. Gina is the perfect first point-of-call of the team. She is warm and welcoming and with knowledge of the build process, listens and responds effectively to blue-sky-mining discussions. Lisa is a wonderful front-on-house person, and face of the team. She always greeted me with a smile and provided specialised guidance. Sarah and Brianna seamlessly handled all financial components of the build. Matt is a skilled site manager, who was considerate and consistent with progress reports and negotiated in a timely manner any issues that arose. I am very pleased with the whole experience provided by the team.

I was recommended Gj Gardners Ballarat by a friend who built a custom home and we constantly talk about how exceptional the building process has been. The standard inclusions are far above minimum standard, they are stylish and fit with any model of home. A few minor additions and upgrades topped off the look and functionality of my home. The upgraded goose neck mixer, raised ceiling heights, and crome trim for tiles are talking points, so are the standard flooring, arcs and skirts, and layout of the home (modified Stonehaven).

If you are thinking of building, I would strongly recommend you give the team at GJ Gardners Ballarat a call.

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Hi Sara, Thanks for taking the time to review our G.J. Gardner Homes Ballarat Team, we're so pleased to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us. The Ballarat Team are exceptional at what they do, and we're glad to hear you're happy with your new G.J. Gardner Home. Thanks, Jess Morris G.J. Gardner Homes, Vic/Tas

Great builders....best we have used and we have build a few!

GJ Gardner Ballarat have close to a floorless building system and back up what they promise. The quality of the build is very good and overall workmanship of a high quality. The Supervisor (Adrian) was great to deal with and nothing was too difficult. All staff displayed superior customer service skills and back up support. Would highly recommend GJ Garnder, Ballarat to anyone looking to build.

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Hi Ross and Judy, Thanks for your review, we're thrilled that you're happy with your new G.J. Gardner Home and that our G.J. Gardner Homes Ballarat Team were able to provide you with such high quality service. We hope you have many happy years ahead in your new G.J. Gardner Home. Kind regards, Jess Morris G.J. Gardner Homes Vic/Tas

Amazing!!

We built with GJ Gardner Ballarat and were very pleased with the service from the minute we walked into the display home. The lady went out of her way through the decision process to make sure we got what we wanted. Everyone through the process was friendly and helpful. The process was clear and easy to follow. No added or hidden costs - cost exactly what was quoted in contract; great site manager who was happy to answer questions anytime; informed of progress weekly. The house is of great quality with attention to detail. Great experience. Beautiful house which is now our home.

Construction End DateSep 2017
Hi Terri and Greg, thanks so much for your kind review, we're glad that you're happy with your new home. G.J. Gardner Homes Ballarat are dedicated to making the journey enjoyable and stress free for each one of their clients. Wishing you all the best in your new home!

Excellent building experience!

We recently took possession of our new home from GJ Gardener Ballarat Victoria, I have been in the construction industry and associated trades for over 30 years and kept a very close eye on all aspects of the building works. I have to say that from the very first contact with GJ Gardener Homes I felt at ease and in good hands. The team changed the design of one of their homes to accommodate my needs, this was all done without any stress and in the most professional manner. During the build process I was kept fully informed by my site supervisor and any queries were promptly and efficiently dealt with by the whole team. I also couldn't help noticing how well the staff worked cohesively together and I had a weekly email to keep me informed of progress. The overall end result of my house was exactly how I had planned. The quality and attention to detail is faultless. I would definitely recommend GJ Gardener Ballarat to anyone thinking of building their dream home.

Construction End DateSep 2017
Thanks for your review Brian. It's great to hear that you are so impressed with your new home, especially being so experienced in the industry! Enjoy your new home. Kind Regards, Rhiannon G.J. Gardner Homes Vic/Tas

GJ Gardner Ballarat...you guys are amazing.

After researching many builders we finally settled with GJ Gardner Ballarat for our 1st new house. From Day 1 to getting keys in our hands everything was so smooth and easy. It's always tough in the beginning to get going with plans, budget, design etc. But Nathan took care of us with finalizing a plan which suited our budget and also gave valuable suggestion with all the inclusions. Rob was so easy to deal with especially while discussing contract inclusions and every other aspect of our build. Its not often you see the main person sitting with you and making you more comfortable. Brianna kept us in the loop with every initial stages of the build especially getting the council approval and other things quicker. Natalie was so fun during our color selection and gave us heaps of advise with selecting appropriate materials and colors. Lisa made sure every week we receive the construction update without fail. Finally we had Adrien, our construction supervisor, an amazing human being. Adrien arranged meet and greet every 2 weeks at the site for us to see the development with our build and to make sure everything is going as we needed.
When we got the keys, we were so happy with everything we had. It was just amazing how GJ Gardner Ballarat team gave us the dream home which we as a young couple looking for.
Every individual at GJ Gardner were so friendly, we could get them on phone very quickly for every queries at all stages.

Construction End DateSep 2017
Hi George, We are thrilled that you love your home and had a great experience with our Ballarat team. Thanks for choosing G.J. Gardner Homes as your builder. Kind regards, Dan - G.J. Gardner Homes Vic/Tas

Ballarat Gj Gardner are the best builders

The team at Gj Gardner Ballarat were a pleasure to deal with they went above and beyond with our home and nothing was ever a hassle from phone calls to on site meetings they made our house a home and a special thanks to Trent for putting up with all my phone calls a messages I would rate him the best site supervisor ever we are very happy with our new home

Construction End DateJun 2017

Beautiful home; stress-free experience.

We recently took possession of our beautiful new G J Gardner (Ballarat) home, and couldn’t be more satisfied, not only with the quality of build, but also with the extremely easy and stress-free build process itself.
G J Gardners Ballarat were the sixth building company we had approached with our custom plans for an energy efficient, passive solar designed home, and we were immediately impressed with Justin Walsh and their sales team’s “can-do” attitude towards our plans.
G J Gardners delivered us a beautifully finished home, which incorporated energy saving features such as double glazing, high levels of insulation, internal thermal mass, air sourced heat pump water heating, rainwater harvesting plumbed to garden and toilets, and the use of recycled bricks. They also oversaw the installation of a solar system during the build by an external company.
The build was delivered on time and on budget. Our site supervisor, Trent, was great; very approachable, and always returned our calls within the day. The weekly email from the admin team advising us of what site work was proposed for that week was a welcome communication, and kept us informed as to the progress of the build.
The whole team at G J Gardners Ballarat were friendly and efficient. We felt we were dealing with an honest and highly professional company. The administration was clear, the very detailed contract was thoroughly explained to us, and everyone made us feel valued as customers.
To sum up, therefore, we had a thoroughly positive experience of building our house, and would recommend G J Gardners Ballarat without reservation.
Many, many thanks, Rob and your team!

Construction End DateJun 2016

Loved every step of the process

Our home was planned with care and common sense. Nothing was too much trouble. The team where so friendly and helpful, it was like visiting friends whenever we had to pop into the office.
The finish on our home is amazing, from the smallest to the largest items. We have been so happy with the overall presentation of our home from the ground up!

Construction End DateNov 2016

Best Ballarat builders

Loved building with the GJ Gardner team in Ballarat. First time builders could not have asked for a better experience. Nathan did our design and made excellent suggestions we are now enjoying in our home. Lisa and the team supported us with everything along the way, even things they didn't need to. Then our site foreman Matt was ever present and fantastic.
We loved how honest, professional and supported the process was and we are now enjoying a quality home. Would love to do it all over again with the team one day

Construction End DateOct 2016

First Class Service from GJ Gardner Ballarat

Right from the start, GJ Gardner Ballarat did everything they could to make our dream become a reality. They know their business very well and provided us with expert guidance throughout the entire process, ensuring that all our expectations were exceeded.
From our first meeting with Justin at the display, right through to handover, we can honestly say that the service provided by every member of the GJ Gardner Ballarat team has been absolutely faultless. Weekly progress updates, together with regular contact and site meetings with our site supervisor Matt, ensured that we knew exactly how the build was progressing at every stage.
Although we have built with other reputable builders in the past, the standard & quality of finish and service provided by GJ Gardner is in a totally different league, we really cannot fault a single thing.
Robert should be justifiably proud of his entire team.