G.J. Gardner Homes VIC, Ballarat

Our dream house.

Ballarat G.J.Gardner ...why would you want to be with any one else. The teamwork in office was great & everyone was respectful .Our home is very well built. During construction everything went spot on. Great communication during the process between Adrian our supervisor and ourselves. The Bricklayers were fabulous & paint work was amazing- all in all excellent. The rapport we built with the trades was great -they were all helpful. Finally,costing was right on the button- no surprises.

Construction End DateJuly 2019

dazza1769

dazza1769

Very happy customer with a wonderful new home!

I have previously built 3 homes with other builders and can honestly say the experience with GJ Gardner’s Ballarat was second to none. From the initial consultation with Gina right through to handover the entire experience could not be faulted. Communication was excellent and any concern was addressed professionally and in a timely manner. Adrian, my allocated building supervisor was excellent to deal with and I have a great home that I am unable to find any faults with. I would happily recommend GJ Gardner’s Ballarat to any one looking to build a new home.

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Great experience

A really enjoyable experience with a friendly and professional team. House is absolute quality. Only improvement would be better understanding of our needs in terms of site levels and fall.

Construction End DateApril 2019
Jess M.G.J. Gardner Homes

GJ Gardner Ballarat - Excellent Communication & Care!

- Our build was excellently managed, Ace is a great supervisor
- Quality of our build was top notch, any issues noted were quickly addressed
- We had no issues and had a smooth build process
- Building cost was always clear and any variations were detailed and easily understood

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Jess M.G.J. Gardner Homes

GJ Gardner Ballarat are outstanding!

Construction End DateSep 2018

Ballarat - Couldn't be happier

Extremely happy with the entire build process, any issues or questions I had were resolved immediately. GJ Gardner have done a fantastic job with the final product.
Being only 23 and building my first ever home on my own was very daunting at first, but GJ Gardner and their team made sure i was comfortable and ensured I was always kept well informed of the process and steps. Which made the entire build a much easier process than I had of imagined.
The Customer service team were very approachable and easy to work with.

Amazing 5 star home

Can’t thank the team at GJ Gardner Homes Ballarat enough for building our beautiful home. My husband and I were stuffed around with another builder trying to rip us off. A friend of ours recommended going with GJ Gardner instead. We are so glad we made the change! From the begining Justin our sales consultant worked with us 24/7 to customize the plans until they were perfect for us. Our building supervisor Lloyd was fantastic! He always kept us updated and ensured everything was on schedule. Our whole build ran very smoothly. The office team were also amazing replying to my many emails within hours with any requests or documentation I needed. The quality of our home is 10/10 we can’t thank the team enough!

Jesse

JesseBallarat

Quick, smooth and easy!

GJ were great to work with, if I had any problems they would work with me to figure something out.
Everything went very smoothly and quickly.
I was updated constantly with the current progress and I they were very welcoming.
I would recommend them to anyone looking to build a home.
As a first home builder I couldn't be more pleased.

Forever home

GJ Gardener Ballarat were amazing, guiding us through our build. We are absolutely thrilled with our new home. All the staff from the receptionist to the manager Rob were so professional and friendly. Nothing was to hard. Our site manager Lloyd Bennett was just awesome. He kept things running smoothly, and advised us with fencing ect. We would highly recommend GJ GARDENER if you are looking for an amazing product, high quality workmanship and amazing service.

Construction End DateMay 2018

GJ Gardner Ballarat - Simply the best

Construction End DateMar 2018

Sara

SaraBallarat

Exceptional support

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Jess M.G.J. Gardner Homes

Great builders....best we have used and we have build a few!

GJ Gardner Ballarat have close to a floorless building system and back up what they promise. The quality of the build is very good and overall workmanship of a high quality. The Supervisor (Adrian) was great to deal with and nothing was too difficult. All staff displayed superior customer service skills and back up support. Would highly recommend GJ Garnder, Ballarat to anyone looking to build.

Construction End DateFeb 2018

Amazing!!

We built with GJ Gardner Ballarat and were very pleased with the service from the minute we walked into the display home. The lady went out of her way through the decision process to make sure we got what we wanted. Everyone through the process was friendly and helpful. The process was clear and easy to follow. No added or hidden costs - cost exactly what was quoted in contract; great site manager who was happy to answer questions anytime; informed of progress weekly. The house is of great quality with attention to detail. Great experience. Beautiful house which is now our home.

GJ Gardner Homes V.G.J. Gardner Homes

Brian

BrianBallarat

Excellent building experience!

George

GeorgeVIC, 3350

GJ Gardner Ballarat...you guys are amazing.

Daniel McNamaraG.J. Gardner Homes

Ballarat Gj Gardner are the best builders

The team at Gj Gardner Ballarat were a pleasure to deal with they went above and beyond with our home and nothing was ever a hassle from phone calls to on site meetings they made our house a home and a special thanks to Trent for putting up with all my phone calls a messages I would rate him the best site supervisor ever we are very happy with our new home

Construction End DateJun 2017

Beautiful home; stress-free experience.

Construction End DateJun 2016

Pru

PruBallarat

Loved every step of the process

Our home was planned with care and common sense. Nothing was too much trouble. The team where so friendly and helpful, it was like visiting friends whenever we had to pop into the office.
The finish on our home is amazing, from the smallest to the largest items. We have been so happy with the overall presentation of our home from the ground up!

Construction End DateNov 2016

Best Ballarat builders

Loved building with the GJ Gardner team in Ballarat. First time builders could not have asked for a better experience. Nathan did our design and made excellent suggestions we are now enjoying in our home. Lisa and the team supported us with everything along the way, even things they didn't need to. Then our site foreman Matt was ever present and fantastic.
We loved how honest, professional and supported the process was and we are now enjoying a quality home. Would love to do it all over again with the team one day

Construction End DateOct 2016