Happy Mammoth Hormone Harmony PLUS+

Happy Mammoth Hormone Harmony PLUS+ Questions & Answers

LMG
LMG

This is work if you had a FULL hysterectomy?

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi there! Thanks for your message ❤️ We're sorry to hear about your health challenges; we appreciate you sharing them.

Although our products are all natural supplements, and customers with specific health conditions use them, we always recommend consulting a healthcare professional first to assess whether they are suitable - just to be sure.

You can find all of our product's ingredients on our site:
external link

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with

Kind Regards,

The Happy Mammoth team.

Susan
Susan

Can using hormone harmony plus alone help with weight?

Christina Athanasiou
Christina Athanasiou

It will definitely help you not to store so much weight as before. I am doing fasting now for 16-18 hours per day, but when I eat I eat whatever I want. Even before fasting, Hormone Harmony helped me to not have munchies. It is not a weight losing supplement. It improves your menopausal health.

Hi Susan! Thank you for your message

Hormone Harmony Plus+ can be taken as a stand-alone product as it contains Vitamin D3L that plays a pivotal role in women's health, regulating hormones, the thyroid and balancing blood sugars. It also contains Myo-Inositol which will help by reducing feelings of anxiety and depression by increasing “feel-good” hormones, serotonin and dopamine naturally and helps balance reduce blood pressure and balances hormones.

And last but not least had Pomegranate Fruit Extract that contains 3x more antioxidants than green tea to increase your blood antioxidant capacity fast contains vitamins A, B6, B12, C, E, K along with magnesium and potassium and also delivers a potent dose of antioxidants including polyphenols to reduce dangerous cell oxidation responsible for rapid aging.

Please note that this supplement is not a weight loss pill, but it can assist in losing hormonal weight by supporting your hormone levels and balancing your appetite. However, If the cause of your weight gain is another one, you need to consult your healthcare provider to target that particular issue.

Reach out to us if we can help you with anything else.

Jean B
Jean B

Hi, I just wanted to ask if Hormone Harmony and Hormone Harmony Plus are both vegan?
Is it ok to take just one of these products?
Are they exactly the same?
What differences do they have?

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hey Jean, Thanks for messaging.

Yes, they are both vegan.

Let me explain the difference between these two products:

Hormone Harmony Plus+ works like a vitamin complement to the original Hormone Harmony as it helps combat common antioxidants, probiotics, and vitamin deficiencies. This version boosts the absorption of Hormone Harmony by 115%. It also contains a high concentration of vitamins D3, C, E, and K, and folate, potassium, and magnesium.

While Hormone Harmony has some unique ingredients that adapt to your body’s specific needs, it supports hormonal balance for women of all ages going through perimenopause, menopause and post-menopause.

Its natural ingredients blend helps harmonize estrogen, cortisol, progesterone, prolactin, and testosterone levels.

You can find more information about this in our website.

Happy Mammoth Team.
Although customers with specific health conditions use our products, we always recommend consulting a health care professional first to assess whether they are suitable or not.

vicbuckroyd
vicbuckroyd

I have systematic cutaneous scleroderma.
Would hormone Harmony help? Am menapause.

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi vicbuckroyd, Thanks for your message and interest in our supplements.

We're sorry to hear about your health challenges; we appreciate you sharing them!

You can find all of our product's ingredients on our site:
external link

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Kind Regards,

Alexis F.
Alexis F.

Is this supplement appropriate for a 37 mum of two babies in one year. Have mostly recovered my energy levels but I definitely could use the hormonal support etc.

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi Alexis, Thanks for your question and interest in our supplements.

Here are the differences between Hormone Harmony and Hormone Harmony Plus products:

Kelly G.
Kelly G.

I just ordered the Hormone Harmony plus. Is it ok just to take that. Or do I also need the Hormo e Harmony

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hey Kelly! Thank you for your feedback.

Katie R.
Katie R.

I have found myself super relaxed....which I assume is the ashwaganda. My question is ..could a teenager take this to help with sleep issues

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi Katie Thank you for your message!

Although our products are all-natural supplements, we always recommend consulting a healthcare professional first for children under the age of 18 - just to be sure.

Please let me know if you need anything else! Have a wonderful day

Leeby S.

Can you give me the breakdown of how much of each ingredients is in the hormone harmony plus….eg your description says high levels of vit D, but I would like to know exactly how much so I know if it is the RDI or if I still need to take my separate vit D supplement?

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi Leeby, Thanks for your feedback.

You can find the ingredients for each product on our website ❤️ either at the top of the product page, appearing as a photograph (nutrition label), or at the bottom, in the FAQs section

Although our products are natural supplements, we always recommend consulting a healthcare professional first when it comes to medication, vitamins, other supplements and interactions - just to be sure.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else

Have a wonderful day

Leeby S.

What specific amount of each vitamin is in this product, High levels of Vit D does not provide adequate information. I would like to know so that I wont need to buy additional vitamins.

Maureen

Hi just purchased hormone harmony plus and just wondering when the best time to take it and will it work ok by itself, thanks trish

Bronee
Bronee

I take in the morning I put it in my second coffee within 10 minutes I get my kick to start the day

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi Maureen! Thanks for your message.

Hormone Harmony Plus+ can be taken as a stand-alone product as it contains Vitamin D3L that plays a pivotal role in women's health, regulating hormones, the thyroid and balancing blood sugars. It also contains Myo-Inositol whSich will help by reducing feelings of anxiety and depression by increasing “feel-good” hormones, serotonin and dopamine naturally and helps balance reduce blood pressure and balances hormones.

Our Hormone Harmony PLUS+ is designed to give you a feeling of satiety and a boost of happiness. For this, you can take it in different forms:
First thing in the morning, for satiety and a happiness boost, you can take the 2 daily recommended capsules at any time of the day. This can either be all together or separately. You do not need to take them with food

Please let us know if we can help you out with anything else.
Hope you have a great weekend!

Morning team
Thankyou for your reply, I have the powder form so will that be better taking in the morning also

Hey Maureen, There are so many ways you can use Hormone Harmony™ PLUS+:

First thing in the morning, for satiety and a happiness boost, mix one scoop (5gr) with a glass of filtered water, sprinkle in your smoothie or acai bowl to reduce sugar cravings, or top on your morning cereal for double fiber power.

Mix it with coconut or almond milk to create a multi-fiber super smoothie at any time of the day, or even use it as a healthy flour substitute for healthy gluten-free baking.

Consume it after a meal to increase satiety and reduce sugar cravings.

Best Regards,

Elvsw
Elvsw

How often should you take hormone harmony?

Hi Elvsw, Thank you for your question

Each tub contains a 24-day supply of this product. As customers usually take this product from Monday to Friday, taking a break at the weekend, each jar can last up to 30 days.

How long you decide to supplement with it depends on your health condition when starting out, how you progress with it, and how quickly your body responds to it. It varies from person to person.

Please reach out to us if we can help you with anything else.❤️

Have a wonderful day,
Happy Mammoth Team

Lisa M.
Lisa M.

I’m curious about the weekend break. I just started HH on Monday. It’s now Saturday and I’m curious about this weekend break. Does it keep the body better balanced or mess everything up? Thanks for your help. Also, do I do a weekend break from the probiotic collagen powder too?

Hi Lisa, Thanks for your message

We simply recommend this as it's important to take an occasional 1-2 day break to ensure your body has some rest from the product

Claire L.
Claire L.

Should you take this as well as hrt or instead of?

Becky L.
Becky L.

My daughter is 22 with endometriosis and cysts. Does want to try for kids eventually. Would this be good for her or would it push her into menopause?

Lillian

What's the difference between hormone harmony & hormone harmony plus?

Lillian

I just found the answer to this. Thank you.

Happy Mammoth   DM

Hi, Lillian, Thanks for your message ❤️ You're more than welcome!

If you have any more questions, please email us at support@happymammoth.co, and we'll do everything we can to help you.

Catherine H.
Catherine H.

Hello I accidently just got the hormone harmony plus. Is it worth taking this now or should i wait until i have the hormone harmony as well?

Hi, Catherine, Thanks for your message ❤️

You can receive great benefits using Hormone Harmony PLUS+ by itself. However, it has been designed to be taken alongside our Hormone Harmony capsules. I'll outline the differences between the two products, below...

Hormone Harmony has some unique ingredients that adapt to your body’s specific needs. It works for women of all ages going through Perimenopause, Menopause, Post-Menopause, Estrogen Dominance, PCOS, Endometriosis, and other Hormone Imbalances.

Its blend of natural ingredients help to balance your estrogen, cortisol, progesterone, prolactin, and testosterone levels.

You can find more information about this here - external link

Hormone Harmony Plus+ works like a vitamin complement to the original Hormone Harmony as it helps combat common antioxidants, probiotic and vitamin deficiencies. This version boosts absorption of Hormone Harmony by 115%. It also contains a high concentration of vitamin D3, C, E, and K as well as folate, potassium and magnesium.

You can find more information about this here - external link

Catherine, would you like to email us at support@happymammoth.co, so we can assist you further? ❤️

Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.

Thanks for that info Catherine, Ive just ordered the HH+on its own myself, so will order the HH to go alongside it. Or is there a way I amend my order? Thanks, Jacqueline

linda
linda

Is this product good for relieving symptoms in early 20's ?

Hi, Linda, Thanks for your message ❤️

Absolutely, our Hormone Harmony PLUS+ can be effective for women of all ages. We'd highly recommend using it in conjunction with our Hormone Harmony capsules, as they've been designed to work together. We'll outline the difference between the two products, below...

You can find more information about this, here - external link

Hormone Harmony Plus+ works like a vitamin complement to the original Hormone Harmony, as it helps combat common antioxidants, probiotic and vitamin deficiencies. This version boosts absorption of Hormone Harmony by 115%. It also contains a high concentration of vitamin D3, C, E, and K, as well as folate, potassium and magnesium.

Tina W.
Tina W.

Do they help with bloating, I have put on 10kilos in weeks, and I’m bloated always, I’m going through peri menopause?

VanessaR
VanessaR

Hi Tina,
Thank you for messaging us with your inquiry :)

To best target bloating I'd recommend our Prebiotic Collagen Protein As collagen contains a whole heap of amino acids, it helps form connective tissue and heals the lining of the gut, which can be a major contributor to bloating and fatigue. It also includes prebiotics in its blend to further promote feelings of fullness, which may assist with weight loss.

Here's a direct link for more information:

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with :)

Molly
Molly

I’ve been on hormones plus for about 2 weeks, has reduced my hotness and headaches, was wondering what product would help my ibs

Hi, Molly, Thanks for your message! ❤️

We're so happy to hear your hotness/headaches have reduced! We hope you continue to have a great experience using your Hormone Harmony PLUS+!

We could recommend two products to you; our Ultra Absorb L-Glutamine and Prebiotic Collagen Protein.

❤️ When your gut is healthy, your bacteria species stay balanced. They help break down the food you eat, and the “good” bacteria and “bad” bacteria keep each other in check. However, when certain strains of bacteria become overgrown, you can start to see problems because over growths can cause IBS symptoms.

Studies have shown that L-Glutamine supplementation causes a reduction in Firmicutes and Bacteoidetes (the bacteria responsible for IBS) when they become overgrown.

You can find more information about our Ultra-Absorb L-Glutamine on our website, here -
external link

❤️ Evidence shows that collagen is effective in strengthening the intestinal barrier of the digestive tract. Studies show that high concentrations of amino acids (coming from collagen) reduce inflammation and hold other numerous protective effects against IBS.

You can find more information about our Prebiotic Collagen Protein on our website, here -
external link

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to email us at support@happymammoth.co, and we'll do everything we can to help.

Get an answer from our members and Happy Mammoth representatives