Harbour ISP Fixed Wireless

Harbour ISP Fixed Wireless

4.2

• Adequate Speeds Yes (89%) · No (11%)

Wonderful help provided

Excellent service always provided when needing help quickly with lovely manners and efficiency. Always happy with the responses in trying to help as soon as possible to alleviate the stress when there is a problem with the internet at any time.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Fixed wireless is a fair compromise

I live in a little village which is just six kilometres from a major rural suburb with fibre NBN but we are too small to get that. Instead we all get to look at the massive tower which provides us with Fixed Wireless NBN. It’s OK rather than Good and occasionally appears to drop out causing my modem to lose some setting and to give a “connected but no internet” message. When I fail to remedy the problem I can rely on the friendly and efficient service team to talk me through the necessary steps to fix the problem. Today I was helped by both Jeffery and a young lady (Krystal?) who had to contend with both me and an NBN outage. Many thanks.

Noreen

NoreenSydney, NSW

Brilliant service

We are extremely happy with this service since installed. We have had no problems. I have only phoned Harbour once and spoke to Jeffrey. He solved the problem in a matter of seconds. Nor was I waiting too long for them to answer the phone. Happy days.

Contract Type24-month contract
Internet Service Providers

Find out how Harbour ISP Fixed Wireless compares to other Internet Service Providers

Very happy with our new Fixed Wireless and the support in getting it set up.

I must say the customer service is second to none. We had technical support from Aila who was so very patient and understanding, especially as I am not very tech savvy; thank you Aila.
Very pleased with the new Fixed Wireless, it's much faster and more reliable than our old ADSL1 internet and the quick response from Harbour ISP had us up and running in about a week after I applied.

Start DateApril 2020

Customer service

Recently I contacted Harbourisp and spoke to Krystal. She helped me with my enquiry and was very friendly and efficient. I could understand her clearly and she fully explained the process of how she would complete my enquiry. Very happy with her service.

Adequate Speeds No
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Donna, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we are happy to hear that Krystal was able to help you with your enquiry without fuss or stress, wed will pass this feedback onto Krystal and her manager, Regards Harbour ISP

Nick P.

Nick P.Southern and Hills, SA

Great customer support @thanks to Brooke and support in our seamless transition from Satellite to Fixed Wireless

I had no disruption and team streamlined our connection needs. The team ensured our service switched over to Fixed Wireless, providing tech support to configure our equipment and keep my home office running.

Start DateMarch 2020
Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

These guys are great. Very responsive. The service always seems to run well. Sent me a new router without question after telling them over the phone that the original one had stopped working. To be critical, they should have supplied a new one quicker. It took 4 days to get a new router. This could have ben a massive problem if I didn't supply my own alternative connectivity solution for the short term.

Start DateAugust 2019
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Chris, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we are happy to hear that the new router is working well, Regards Harbour ISP

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A pleasure to deal with

I rang many companies to get Internet as it was hard to get living in rule area Megan was absolutely wonderful And a pleasure to deal with she was the only one that could make things happen with my internet thank you for all your help and knowledge

Start DateMarch 2020
Kate

Kate

Great customer service

So great to be able to talk to someone on the phone...without any waiting time!! Harbour are always polite and helpful, Dennis was a great help in getting our internet working again after it was offline from a power surg.
Would recommend harbour isp to anyone looking for a service provider you can actually communicate with!

Start DateJanuary 2019
Internet Service Providers

Above and beyond customer service!!

Excellent customer service provided by the Harbour ISP!! It was truly amazing to see how Hana Orr have dealt with my query regarding the home broadband transfer. She offered me a perfect solution and moreover retained an existing Harbour ISP customer for years to come.

Start DateMarch 2019

Horrible Billing Service

I have been with Harbourside for years as a pensioner and with limited funds they promised me I could stay on their cheapest package for phone and internet to my horror they changed direct debit to suit their money hungry needs and increased my payments by 40$ saying they had sent an email stating charges will change how pathetic because I have a cheap old computer sometimes I don't receive some emails for that reason i dislike taking out direct debit at nearly 68 and caring for myself and mum unhappy with their procedure tell your elderly friends be careful with this company money means everything

Data TypeCapped Data
Sheryl  S.
Sheryl S.

Great customer service

Consistently helpful customer service offered by the Harbour ISP team! I highly recommend them based on the service they provide which has been of great standard on each dealing with them.

Start DateFebruary 2018
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Ian, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we pride ourselves on your customer service and we are happy to hear that we have provided this service to you, Cheers !!

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Aila Sideno - an amazing representative of Harbour ISP

After losing my wifi connection I was thrilled that Aila Sidno could help me through the technical process of reconnecting. She was very patient and polite. A big thank you.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Linda, Thank your for taking the time to leave feedback, losing connection can be frustrating and time consuming, but we are happy to hear that Aila was able to help quickly we will pass this onto Aila and her manager, Regards Harbour ISP

Easy and convenient

The customer service was amazing, helping me to go through each step, ensuring that I can get connected. I was confused at first because I wasn’t able to get connected to the internet so I send an email. They reply in within an hour by a phone call. Thanks for the help!

Start DateFebruary 2020
Contract Type24-month contract
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Josephine, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we are glad to hear that we were able to get you connected and reduce the confusion of setting up a new service, Happy Surfing, Regards Harbour ISP

LincPerth, WA

Constant drop out at night

Try watching Fetch or Netflix at night and it constantly drops below 5mbps. Of course nothing can be done about it because I live in Perth and the Tech Support is closed!

Start DateAugust 2019
Adequate Speeds No
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Linc, Please email customercare@harbourisp.com.au and advise that you have left a review on here and we can have a look at your service. Regards Harbour ISP

Linc

Have done so, as well as send 5 emails in the last week, have heard nothing.

Brilliant!

Internet Service Providers

thanks glenda your the best very nice and kind and help me sign up now im just waiting for the internet to be activated i think everyone should sign up with glenda thanks

Start DateJanuary 2020
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Luke, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Glenda makes sure all her customers have a smooth application process, we will pass this feedback onto Glenda, Regards Harbour ISP

DBowden

DBowdenSydney, NSW

So much better than the Telstra DSL

Ordering and installations process was smooth and well managed by supplier Harbour ISP. NBN fixed wireless service has been much better than previous service from Telstra. Example ping time 60% faster, download speed is now over 5 x faster(mbps)
Good support line for router change over.

Start DateDecember 2019
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

HI DBowden, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, Welcome to Harbour ISP, Happy browsing with better download speed that what you were previously getting, Regards Harbour ISP

This rating is for the technical service I received today.

No fixed wireless connection for about 11 hours. When I rang Harbour a person by the name of Paul solved my problem. He was very good. No complaints re Paul.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Bruce, thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we are sorry to hear that you had no connection but able to have this fixed once you made contact with Paul, we will pass this feedback onto Paul and his manager, Regards Harbour ISP

Connected in literally less than 3 hours

Jocelyn and Mae were amazing, patient and had me connected in literally no time after having issues with another service provider for weeks. I can't speak more highly of the team at Harbour. They are real and fabulous!

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Sarah, Welcome to Harbour ISP, we are happy to hear that Jocelyn and Mae made the transition to Harbour easy and stress free, we will pass this feedback onto their managers, Regards Harbour ISP

The best service ever, even better than best :)

Due to buying a brken router I caled for help. Not only did we troubleshoot the broken router that turned out to be broken but I was called up everyday until a new Router arrived in the post to see if I needed help to set it up. When the new roter arrived I set it up and it was working perfectly. Not long after your representative cxalled one last time to check all was good. Very helpful, knowledeable and friendly. Thank you so much for a great service, Elle

Start DateNovember 2019
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Erle, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we are happy to hear that the new modem is up and running, Regards Harbour ISP