Harbour ISP Fixed Wireless

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Helpful! Thanks Mae

Mae was really very friendly and helpful. She helped to resolve my issue very clearly and in a matter of minutes it was sorted! My only criticism is that you might benefit from some Hold music, as it was tricky to determine what was going on while I was on hold. Thanks again :-)

Adequate Speeds Yes
Hi Brooke, Thank you for the wonderful feedback and I will be sure to pass this onto Mae, we will also look into your other request regarding the hold music. Regards, Harbour ISP

first day on the sky muster plus

Been with Hisp since 2009, SAT is sometimes unreliable but our needs are growing so upgraded the plan.. rang the help desk as there was no connection via the router. Once MAE worked out my password had changed for the updates it took seconds and we were connected.

Exemplary customer accounts service

Krystal from the Accounts section was fantastic with her level of customer service, taking on my account issue from moving house and a new nbn connection. She worked above and beyond, took ownership and kept me up to date and informed throughout the process to resolve my problem. She’s a credit to your organisation. Well done !

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Jan, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We will be happy to pass this onto Krystal and her manager

So far so good!

Have only just signed up, but speed seems good. The NBN has just also been put on and we had a couple of teething questions but Francis was able to help out and all is running well..

Start DateAugust 2019
Contract Type24-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Dawn, Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that Francis was able to help with your teething problems. I will pass this onto him and his manager. Thank you

Appropriate help the first time I called would have been appreciated.

Setting up a new Win 10 computer, I began encountering difficulties with getting onto the internet yet after some help from your technical support I could access the internet on our old Win 7 computer. I asked the tech if he could help me check settings on the New computer to make sure it was configured correctly. I also mentioned that the diagnostics I'd run said it might be a security or firewall issue. The tech told me he couldn't help me and that I should take it to a computer technician. I did so and when we connected this same new computer into the internet in town it had no problems. The tech told me to take it home and test it on me satellite connection again. I did so and encountered the same problems as before. I recalled your tech and got the same guy who this time after explaining that there was nothing wrong with the computer and that it must be the satellite connection or settings, he walked me thorough some basic setting checks and we made a few changes. I was able to see the internet briefly until another connection through our internet security kicked in. Disabling this other connection we found our solution. I only wished this tech would have walked me through these simple checks earlier when I asked him to. It would have saved me 136km driving, a wasted day, and a $160 computer technician fee as well as and heaps of frustration.

Data TypeCapped Data
Hi Frustrated on NBN Sat, Our apologies that we were not able to fix this problem straight away. If you would like to email customercare@harbourisp.com.au with your customer ID and mention that you left this review, I would like to talk to you regarding this. Thank you Harbour ISP

Brilliant!!

Excellent connection advice from the technical support. The router I owned was all setup within minutes. The speed of the nbn is better than the mobile service were using prior.

Disconnected Connection, but Great Support

I am transferring over from Telstra Bigpond Fixed Wireless to HarbourISP. This transfer was set up through a third party iSelect, with a deferred date due to personal reasons. Unfortunately I never received any communications from Harbour regarding my new connection until after I contacted them. What I did receive was an SMS saying my account was now active. This worried me as I foresaw myself being billed for an account for which I did not have a username nor password. I contacted the Support Team, and whilst I will acknowledge I had a little trouble with the accent of the team member, he was very helpful and emailed me my account details and the procedure for how to check the account was active at my NBN NTD.
When I applied his instructions I was unable to find the HarbourISP account. So I contacted the Support team again, and this time got another team member. This lady was fantastic. She steered me straight on connecting to the NTD, and also provided me with pointers on how to set up my modem/router.
I have since managed to resolve all of my connection issues and am very happy with the service. As to why I switched from Telstra/Bigpond. I had been a loyal customer of Telstra for over 30 years. Recently I was prompted to check all of my accounts to ensure I was getting the best value for money. I was disgusted to find that not only is Bigpond one of the most expensive, but they were charging me more than their current website advertised prices! I believe that loyalty is a two-way street, and Telstra's lack of loyalty to their existing customers is reprehensible. So I voted with my feet, so to speak,

Start DateJuly 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Aila did a great job helping me out with my wifi so I thank you

Wifi is working great now thanks very much Aila for all you did I appreciate what you have done for me so once again I thank you very very much

It's great

The service has always been top notch, It is great to get treated with respect. HarbourISP is a great company that l am proud to be able to use. Thank you

Standalone or BundledBundled

Exceptional service

Thank you Joel for assisting me with my enquiry. It is people like yourself that keep businesses successful. I was looking at changing providers but your help prevented this. Thank you so much once again.

Start DateJune 2017

Perfect Services

Grace gave me great service.
After I applied the NBN package and got contacted by Grace, she follows up till the completion of NBN installation at my shop.
She even offers temporary router with mobile sim card while we're waiting for NBN installation.

Start DateMay 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled

Costomer service

Changed from the main Aussie telco because of the long phone calls and long two and three week waits on contractors. Had been with Telstra since the nbn was rolled out here originally 7 or 8 years ago and initally we were getting great internet speeds. As time went on and mkre people required more than adsl in our area the fixed wireless service we were connected to became congested to the point out was no longer serviceable to our families needs. I started complaining 2 years ago to Telstra and after 6 months off complaining no results and slow speeds. I complained to the communications ombudsmen and got a result within a week good speeds again. Long story short it didnt last long we were back to slow within 4 or 5 months. I got sick off complaining and changed providers. Harbour ISP their service has been exceptional our speed was slow on the change over i let them know and they had an NBN contractor on site in a couple of days. We are currently getting double the speed we were getting on the last service provider. There team were in constant contact with me i could not ask for better service or outcome.

Connection TypeWireless

Really good. Hardly any problems and when I did have one they fixed it for me. Love my wifi

Had problems with my Wi-Fi connection but problem was solved and I am extraordinarily happy. The technicians were very helpful and rang me when they thought they knew how to fix it and they did

Start DateFebruary 2019

Very helpful

Harbourisp are excellent and karmille was very helpful sorting out why I had slow connection and contacted me often to say they were working on my upgrade would recommend them

Start DateJune 2009
Contract Type24-month contract

connection issues

Service was concise, helpful and responsive. When I spoke to Mae, she answered all my questions and returned my call when she said she would. So far, a great service.

Start DateApril 2019

Excellent technical support from Karmille Quin on the HarbourISP Service Desk

Karmille expeditiously sorted through hardware red herrings to unearth erroneous login and password details in a patient and courteous manner in under 30 minute to ensure the connection was available on the first day.

Connection TypeWireless

This is OK at the moment

I have not experienced any dropouts as yet receiving between 8-12 upload and 15-20 download speeds. I used to receive 15-17 mb on ADSL2+ Bryan was very helpful at customerservice

Start DateMarch 2019
Adequate Speeds No
Connection TypeWireless

Frequent dropouts, unusable during peak times

Outside of peak times our service is solid and reliable, however during the majority of hours we have dropouts and a poor speed which is outclassed by even mobile broadband.

Start DateApril 2017
Adequate Speeds No
Connection TypeWireless

Thanks so much Bryan he fixed it and had us up and running in no time! :)

Our connection was ok but now thanks to bryan, it is perfect, he somehow realized there was a problem and resolved it in minutes, an issue that had gone unnoticed by 6 or more other techs and multiple phone calls. Thanks again mate :)

Start DateAugust 2018

Great so far.

The internet service dropped out but Carlo Andal was excellent in his support over the phone. His professionalism was notable and I found him very easy to work with. Thanks Carlo