Harbour ISP Fixed Wireless NBN (Plus)

• Adequate Speeds Yes (62) · No (11)

Harbour ISP has been ripping off my dead husband

Harbour ISP has been ripping off my dead husbands account for 12 months! And refuse to refund us.Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Refuse to accept death certificate!!! Outrageous

Gerrie

Gerrie

Only been a customer for 11 days, seems very efficient

We changed service supplier as speeds were fluctuating often slow and we were never advised of outages. Since being with Harbour ISP we have been really pleased with service and speeds we have received. Staff are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Great Help and Great Product

We recently moved houses and we initially had issues with connecting to the internet. Through some excellent assistance and great communication, it was all sorted. I was very impressed with the sservice in helping solve a tricky issue. I would always recommend Harbour ISP, and the great team like Matt S and Chamila! Thank you very much.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Harbour ISP Fixed Wireless NBN (Plus) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Max Perth, WA

Laughable at this point

Connection lost over two weeks ago, got in contact with company, no one knows what the issue is or how it was caused, haven’t been able to resolve it. Pathetic to say the least ! All bills paid, should be no excuses? Left on hold...emails haven’t been responded to etc.

Max

No I don’t think it would be. Can be contacted on 0420 446 249.

Max

Is this what you say to all negative reviews? “Send me account details I’ll get back to you” but never actively follow up?

mikrotik working thanks shams

Very helpful IT specialist shams helped get the mikrotik router I had in my unit working. Shams was available to help me early morning as I had requested He contacted me on time and remotley was able to get the mikrtik working. Thanks to him I was able to use the router already here and didn't have to go and buy another one. Going to enjoy east weekend on Netflix.

Robyn

Robyn

The only one available and reliable.

Some mornings there are a few drop outs but it seems to rectify itself fairly quickly. it was to early in the morning to get hold of anyone, and it didnt last long.

Shamim all the way

Harbiur ISP shamim was exceptional he was very quick in responding to our request and was able to contact us at our convenience this was really good tailored Technical support thank you again shamim.

Shamim in Uniti/harbour

Great to have dealt with Shamim in Au Technical team for once I could understand the person on the other end of the phone. Shamim was great did me internet up for me and told me my bill this was good I dealt with a man.

CHANPION BEN T from the Unit Wireless Support Team review

Thanks Ben T for taking the time to assist me & taking ownership and following up on my behalf regarding an urgent request that he escalated for me. Thank you B

Internet Service Providers

Help from [name removed] very much appreciated

Had trouble with my email service and [name removed] was very patient with me and worked out what the problem was. A great big shout out to [name removed] for his patience.

Rick
Rick

Hi Jaekob
The person that I was dealing with was Jeffrey Francisco if that is any help. Thank him once again for us, he was a real life saver and very patient with me, I wouldn't have been able to solve it myself.
Thanking you once again

Great service from Aila in tech support

My wifi was not working the internet light was off. Aila helped me reset the settings and my internet is sorted out. We had problems with internet speed some days but hopefully that is also sorted now

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

The customer service was spot on! Aila gave clear cut instructions and i was able to configure my wifi within minutes.

So far, the connection has been really good and reliable. No issues whatsoever and the customer service provided by Aila was perfect. Could not be happier with the excellent service.

Preya

PreyaVictoria

Had really bad experience, the only reason people get their plan is there are no other service providers in the region.

The internet keeps dropping suddenly and the technical team tried to fix it but it still gets back to the same. They don't have records of customer support calls and I had an enquiry and they promised me that they will call me back but never did twice and I ended up paying dishonor fees. Please prefer other companies if possible.

Excellent Service

Being a small preschool in a rural area we rely on our internet service for every communication as we do not have mobile coverage. We would highly recommend Harbour ISP for the reliable and fair pricing of the service.

Review collected in partnership with Harbour ISP

Warwick

WarwickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Carlo was the best.

Was having VPN issues. I was given a time frame for the fixing of the issue and this was met on-time and with the PC functioning again as required.
Thanks to Carlo

Excellent service from Jason Anama

I couldn't hook up my internet, but Jason worked out what was wrong and assisted me to get it up and running. Very happy with the service thank you Jason.

Amanda

AmandaNorth West, QLD

Got us set up & going with internet & phone

I was able to get our router working for our internet & phone following over the phone instructions, he was very patient with clear instructions making the process easier. The initial set up & follow up customer service I've received has been amazing.

Mark

MarkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Customer Service

I rung and spoke to Megan from the sales team, she was awesome and friendly I had heaps of questions. Megan was happy to help and did not rush through our call. Great service thank you

Kel

KelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Connection good

It was great to speak to someone in Australua to help sort out my issue. Helpful and patient guiding me through the process to have internet connection up and running.

Deborah W.

Deborah W.Mid North Coast, NSW

Best ever

Very rarely is there a problem have been with Harbour for about 5 years and have only had to contact them about twice because of dropouts. Highly recommend this isp

Review collected in partnership with Harbour ISP