MPN: HR6TFF350S

• Internal Layout

The Hisense fridges have bad smells.

My Hisense fridge have bad smells. I wonder how it was manufactured. I clean it regularly and it needs to be cleaned at the back. I am thinking of buying another brand. I struggled for long not knowing where the smell came from even after cleaning the fridge, later I noted it was coming from the back of the fridge. It always comes from time to time.

Purchased in April 2017 for $5,000.00.

Alee will

Alee willCentral Queensland, QLD

Good reliable fridge!

Got this fridge a week ago and it’s fantastic!For the price($569) I got the stainless steel design.It looks gorgeous,inside is big and the freezer is a good size.Has enough space for a big family and excellent for the price!

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for $569.00.

Hisense
Ben S.Hisense

Hi Alee, Thank you for the great review, we are happy you love our products as much as we do.

Domo K.

Domo K.Perth, WA

Painted comes off door handles after 11 months.

Fridge works reasonably well however the exterior cheap . It is silver plastic that has painted black trim (plastic too) that is chipping away at rate of knots.
This leaves a bad taste in your mouth with out having eaten a thing.
The ice cube contraption is a fiddley, it makes skinny ice for Oompaloompas. Better taking it out and using own trays is my suggestion.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys.

Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Hisense 350L Top Mount HR6TFF350S (Stainless) compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

kishlette

kishletteMelbourne

Great fridge - so quiet!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Jackee

JackeeNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great looking fridge at a good price

Brought this fridge as an additional bar fridge. Very happy with the size and look of the fridge. It keeps the beer very cold so serves its purpose well. There is plenty of room in the freezer for a bag of ice also. I have removed thy ye ice maker that came in the freezer to make more room.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Tommo

TommoTWEED HEADS SOUTH

Hisense 350 ltr fridge

A very quiet, reliable fridge. The fridge compartment is very good, it keeps a consistent temperature and the freezer works just as well. This fridge has a good appearance very modern looking. Both fridge and freezer doors can be attached on either side, and plenty of space on the inner side of both doors. overall I am happy with the performance of this fridge and considered this a good buy.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Emily C. Bieman

Emily C. BiemanGunnedah

is trimmed with plastic

This is a good fridge, good sized freezer and room on doors for 2l bottles.
Good air flow.
The one little con is the plastic trim PLASTIC, cost cutting that really annoys me, as already after only 3moths there is a crack on the front door pull.
Btw, some little blonde twit climbed in to my house through an open window and stole that little broken piece of silver plastic – the person was residing at my neighbours Sueellen and Donny, but was most likely my neighbour Allen Holme’s skinny girlfriend or son Liam, just because they can.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Kris L

Kris LMelbourne

Can’t live without

It is the most quiet fridge ever and very easy to clean. There are also various compartments within the fridge so if you’re a neat freak like me it’s great for organising your groceries.
Only letdown is the size of the freezer - too small for our family (although that’s probably because we all have the same guilty pleasure - ice cream) so it is difficult to stock up when you need/want to.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
R.L

R.L

Good price, reliable

Reliable fridge which maintains temperature in all compartments. Quiet even when compressor runs and not too many nooks and crannies so makes cleaning easy! It has a few features including the crisper and cooler area at the top of the fridge. Would definitely recommend as a good priced, reliable fridge!

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Victor

VictorMelbourne

Fits our needs

No issues with this fridge. It provides more than enough space for a couple living in a small apartment. There are temperature controls in both the fridge and freezer compartments, and the frost-free freezer has lived up to its name so far (a month later). There is a light in the fridge but not in the freezer compartment.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
MSU

MSUGRANVILLE

Simple but good

No problems so far. Very simple functions. Not very spacious for family but it is not too bad for myself. My vegies are being kept fresh for a fairly long period even during this hot summer. Very cost economic. I am not regreting on buying this at all. Hopefully it lasts long.

Joan

JoanCanberra

Quiet and good

The fridge is a good size and fits perfectly in my small apartment. It's larger than it seems because it's deep. It's pretty quiet but sometimes, there are bubbling noises which are a bit annoying, but should be normal. You can control the temperature with a slider for both the fridge and freezer parts. The ice maker's a bit big and quite useless for me. The stainless steel exterior is gorgeous and modern. It's easy to wipe and clean.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Very compact for a nuclear family

Very easy accessible
Huge freezer and vegetable basket
I support this product because it’s maintain its own temperature according to the weather condition
Easy to clean and none of the products will get rotten
Will recommend this product to all other my friends
It’s have three different colour we can choose accordingly

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Daniel

DanielMelbourne

Basic but quite good

The first thing I need to say is this fridge looks solid as it's made of stainless steels. Also I need to mention it runs very quiet and sometimes I just cannot notice it's running. It has been running quite well for months, does its job, never disappoints me. ,

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Hayden

HaydenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another great fridge.

I have had a Hisense fridge before and liked it so much when it was time to move into my own house I thought I would get the same one since it was so good. It is quiet even in the middle of summer on a hot day, you can hardly hear the item running, you get the odd click on and off sound from the motor but that is not unusual. I also find that the temperate control if accurate. All round a good purchase and will continue to purchase Hisense.

Holly Bell

Holly BellAU

Great size!

We chose this model because of the size and the stainless steel look! We got a great deal so it was an easy decision. The noise is very minimal and it is very simple to clean! You can adjust the temperature to 'cool' or 'coldest' which is also a great tool. I defiantly recommend

Emmawii

EmmawiiMelbourne

Looks good on the outside

The veggie section seems to condensense abit despite various temperature adjustments. The freeze doesn't keep the ice cream that hard but keeps the meat frozen. How much more do I need to turn it up? I don't want to overfreeze the meat. The fridge door never closed automatically from the start and the light latch doesn't work automatically anymore. We simply don't have the time to get it serviced/replaced.

If the fridge stops working let's hope it does that when it's still under warranty!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Sharmin

SharminSydney, NSW

Best Value for money!

We have been using this fridge for the last 1 year. Easily at least $200 cheaper than Samsung or LG but provides the same service. We are a couple and is the perfect size for us- Do not be fooled by the capacity, due to its design it somehow manages to fit larger items.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Guy Flavell

Guy Flavell

Fabulous fridge

Bought this fabulous fridge a few months ago from Harvey Norman. I can't believe how spacious it is allowing me now to do a big
shop and easily store it. The feature I like best is the dual freezing control that allows me to control the temperatures
in both the HUGE freezing compartment and the general compartment. I'd also like to give a big wrap to the
vegetable crisper tray which seems to keep my vegies fresher twice as long as my old fridge did. It's most certainly THE quietist fridge I've ever owned.
Overall my new Hisense fridge was an excellent purchase and I'm extremely happy with it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Kate G

Kate GAU

Looks great and works perfectly

Great medium size fridge that runs very quietly and has more space than you'd expect inside. The temperature is consistent and didn't need any adjusting at the beginning. Good depth of shelf space, although the bottom shelf inside the door is so shallow it's not able to store bottles in.

Date PurchasedNov 2016