Kmart Anko 20L Microwave

Kmart Anko 20L Microwave Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:P70B20AP-ST
Felicia B.
Felicia B.

I have had my anko p90d25ap-yx for 2 weeks. And now won't allow me to use keypad in any form and displays eooo.
What's wrong with it

Antoinette
Antoinette

Take it back. I had nothing but problems with my including rusting at the bottom of the door quite soon after I purchased it. Just take it back. It is an inferior product from my experience.

Kmart   DM

We are sorry about this, would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

None
None

Hi - I just purchased an Anko 20L microwave oven from Kmart today & found that the turntable does not spin when heating a cup of coffee. Is this normal or do I need to return it & get a replacement. Thanks. Peter

Cassandra.
Cassandra.

What width in cm is it

lynda
lynda

53 cms

June of Balmoral

Just hoping someone can help me with info on previous question re sections of control panel not working?

Gilly44

I have no idea. Take it back or ring the help line

Kmart   DM

Hi June! Would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

June of Balmoral

On occasions sections of the display panel on my P70B20AP-ST has stopped working. Still being able to select some numbers has been a saviour for that moment then turning the power off, for some time, has brought all back. Now again some numbers and the start button are not working. Any answers?.

Gilly44

Take it back if still under warranty. Sounds like an electrical fault

Gilly44

I love my 20 litre microwave. I bought it 2 months ago. I’ve noticed the clear plastic covering the finger pad is peeling, especially over the start button a hole has appeared. What will happen if I peel it off. Will water get into the panel?

Kmart   DM

Thanks for your review, Gilly, we're glad you're loving it! It's difficult to know what the peeling is without a photo, but it may be the protective plastic that is supposed to peel off. You can give our Customer Service team a call on 1800 124 125 and send photos through to them for more info on this.

Gilly44

I think it must be the protective film. Thank you

Dorothy KN
Dorothy KN

Why is it so noisy when operating?

Gilly44

I really don’t find it any noisier than my old Sharp Carousel.

Jason P.
Jason P.

The microwave comes up with FAIL on the display and wont do anything. Any suggestions?

Kmart   DM

Hi Jason, we're sorry to hear that this is happening! Have you tried turning it on and off at the powerpoint? If this doesn't help, the item may be faulty. We recommend returning it in-store for an exchange/refund at your nearest local store, just make sure to bring along proof of purchase.

Ranjit S.
Ranjit S.

My microwave glass plate broken and i am could not find it your store is not selling this item so where should i buy this

Kmart   DM

Hi Ranjit, we're really sorry to hear that the plate broke. Unfortunately we don't sell replacement plates, sorry about that.

John A.

My unit doesn't appear to be heating. I have tried all the functions. Bev, reheat etc

John A.

I've tried 1800 124 125 without any assistance.
I believe the unit is not working & is probably heading to the tip.

Rayna S.
Rayna S.

I have purchased this microwave and upon putting the plate and turnstile in - it doesn’t appear to fit the plate in securely. The shaft is silver but appears to be embedded quite deeply in the microwave and doesn’t hold plate.

jose r.

how do change the light bulb in the microwave?

jose r.

just bought this microwave less than a week ago and the light bulb is blown how to change it and where it is

Riaz A.
Riaz A.

On off button not working
What can I do?

Kmart   DM

We are sorry about this Riaz, would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Jo S.
Jo S.

Can you mute the sound on this model?

Tyler jenkins
Tyler jenkins

I couldn't find a way to do it. But it's only an issue if you microwave things and leave them in there for a while.

Kmart   DM

Hi Jo, please share your details here external link  and our team will assist further.

Cybele
Cybele

Hi I am delighted with the basic use so far. I bought this cheap small microwave as a standby whilst my VERY expensive 1-month-old Sharp Convection Microwave is undergoing repair!!( not happy Sharp)I have no issues with longer cooking times, but I can't seem to find how to stop any mid-cook function instructions to return to the sitting position( i.e. back to showing the time cancelling the function mid-stream) time when the food is already heated. I remove the heated food and put half a cup of water for the remaining time to be exhausted..Hmm Ideas please?

Kmart   DM

Please feel free to head to any of our stores so a team member can assist you further with the instructions. If you'd like to discuss this, please share your details here external link  or call us on 1800 124 125

Platypup
Platypup

Try pushing the Reset button on the control panel as per the instruction manual.

Neet
Neet

Can I replace my Anko microwave hot plate. I have chipped it.

geoff
geoff

HI I have the model No P9ON28AP-S3 MODEL cant find download for this model and how many litre is this model i think it is 28 ltr

Kmart   DM

Hi Geoff, thanks for reaching out! You can view the full manual for the 28L model you have here: external link

DEIRDRE H.
DEIRDRE H.

how do you set the time

Kmart   DM

Hi Deirdre, thanks for your question. This is a 12 or 24 hour clock, press the CLOCK pad once to choose 12 hour clock and press this pad again to choose 24 hour clock.
1. Press CLOCK pad once or twice.
2. Use the number pads to enter the correct time.
3. Press CLOCK pad again to confirm.
NOTE: During cooking, the current time can be seen by pressing the CLOCK pad.

Gary Walker
Gary Walker

Please help to set time on the microwave

Joy s
Joy s

Is it safe to put on the enclosed shelf over the oven. I have been advised that it needs to go on a bench

Gavin C
Gavin C

Yes I did

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives