Kmart Anko 20L Microwave

MPN: P70B20AP-ST

6 questions from our users

Erin C.

Erin C.asked

We can’t get it to start heating but when the door is shut is starts spinning like its heating but isn’t... what’s the go with it?

bob rowlands

bob rowlandsasked

this model appears very noisy the unit reverbrates on the RH side unless insulated with something

tritone
tritone

I never had issues with excessive noise or vibration

Graeme H.

Graeme H.asked

Where are these items manufactured ?

JAK
JAK

Hi Graeme, I'm not sure, I have thrown away the box..and the user manual does not indicate.

Amara T.

Amara T.asked

Is the plate inside the microwave designed to rotate? Mine is not rotating however it appears to have the capacity to do so.

Kim.p
Kim.p

Yes it does rotate I suggest either take it back to the store or check to see if there is something in the way.

sabelo b.

sabelo b.asked

how to operate?

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

Just follow the info in your manual

Peter K.
Peter K.

Can’t you read the manual instruction ?

Cazzaasked

The metal plate inside the microwave started to burn a hole in it because student put ceramic bowl with small amount of nutella it. Where can I purchase the small metal piece?

Cooper09
Cooper09

As we no that microwave ovens cook from inside u mite have to go to Kmart and ask them or ring the company and tel them I don’t think it wil b cheap tho

Cazza

We found the plate online and it is a common problem with microwaves. Not just this one. It depends on the person using it! The plate is for the 'waves' to circulate the action.

Other Microwaves