Hotondo Homes NSW

Hotondo - You Beauty.

I knew that I would build with Hotondo Leeton from the moment I visited the Griffith Display and met Rob who guided me through every step from planning to initial costings. Matt and Bill answered all my questions promptly and were always extremely helpful throughout the entire process. I was very satisfied with the cost and when requesting extras was let no immediately how much they would be. The workmanship in the Home is Top Quality and if I ever build again it will be with Hotondo Leeton.

Construction End DateDecember 2018
Hi Malcolm, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so thrilled to hear you had such a great experience with the entire team. We're glad to hear you are not only satisfied with your home, but the entire build process too. We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Best building team in the region!!!

We built our home with Geoff Morphett from Hotondo homes, Tamworth.
Our experience with Geoff and his team has proved exceptionally pleasant. I highly recommend Hotondo Homes to anyone considering building.

What stood out the most was the team’s outstanding professional demeanour throughout the various stages of the build. Geoff and his team were always within reach and happy to answer our queries and concerns in a positive and helpful manner.

We signed a fixed-price contract and that was strictly adhered to; we were not charged any additional expenses. It was a huge relief to know that we were dealing with an honest and trustworthy builder. Also at any time we required a walkthrough it was not a problem – Actually, we were consulted at various stages to check that we were happy with the execution and we made lots of changes along the way which could have been very frustrating (if not impossible) with many other builders, but not with Geoff. He was extremely accommodating :) Our feedback was always positively received and changes were always incorporated.
There were a few issues that arose during the build but all were settled promptly and personally by Geoff. His after sales service was also superb and beyond expectation!

The expected time frame of the build that we were told at the outset was met on time. Hand-over was very smooth and we were delighted to settle in our new home.

The overall quality of the house was excellent and reflected a high standard and experienced workmanship level. We couldn’t possibly give a higher recommendation for Geoff and his team at Hotondo homes Tamworth!!!

Construction End DateNovember 2016
Hi Nadya, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. It is always so wonderful to read about our clients' experiences and we're thrilled to see how pleased you are with Geoff and the Tamworth team. It is fantastic to see Geoff was constantly exceeding your expectations and we thank you for your great recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

amazing/gorgeous/stunning

We started with Hotondo approx. 12 months ago and have found the experience to be absolutely amazing the team from Bathurst have been awesome from the moment we started with them they have done everything that we have asked of them nothing has been too hard if we had questions they answered them if we wanted to change something they changed it if we were concerned they did everything within their power to put us at ease the quote they gave us was exceptional although we did have a few extra expenses which I think was too be expected they kept those expenses down as much as was possible
the girls in the office were truly amazing from picking colours to choosing fixtures and fittings they were good enough to assist us every step of the way their opinions have been highly regarded they have not been pushy but took time to help us and we could not be more appreciative we are thrilled to bits with the final product our home is beautiful exactly as we have asked for we just want to thank Greg and Gillian for the outstanding job that they have all done would recommend them highly
kind regards
Christine and Les

l

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Christine and Les, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear about your fantastic experience with Greg, Gillian and the team from Bathurst/Orange. It's always wonderful to hear when teams not only provide what you want, but also offer solutions or advice to help make your home better than you ever imagined. Thank you for your fantastic recommendation. We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Amazing people, amazing result: Hotondo at Toukley

Choosing Hotondo Homes over at Central Coast in Toukley was the best decision of my life. Laura, Emma, Jon, Lyndsey, Sam, Mitch and Brendon have been nothing short of awesome. They have helped me through thick and thin, have hand-held me when I needed advice and they actually cared about my build and me personally. Every time I walked in the door I had Laura and Emma always there to have a few laughs, help give me hints, tips and tricks on just about anything. Sam was fantastic, and expertly handled the design on a couple of small changes I had. Lyndsey amazed me at how good she was in really helping me with the internals and theme of the house. Jon has been brilliant in keeping me up-to-date and really bringing a personalised family-feel to this whole project. Mitch was superb in keeping me posted on the build and being just great all-round. Brendon has been on the ball and with his busy schedule has kept me posted on all fronts, so I was always in safe hands. When a business like Hotondo do great things, they should be recognised for it. The house they have built me, the time and effort each and every one of them put in to talk, text, email and chat with me is above and beyond what I would have expected. For that, they get top marks from me. If I ever win Oz Lotto or Powerball and want to build a new home (or several), my new family at Hotondo at Central Coast in Toukley have got the gig. You guys rock. Thanks for being part of one of the best experiences of my life. #legendarystatus

Build StagePost-Construction
Hi Dann, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. It sounds like you had an absolutely amazing experience with our Central Coast team, which definitely does not come as a surprise! Jon, Lyndsey and the team really pride themselves on their friendly personality and ensuring their clients are comfortable right throughout the build and it is always a pleasure hearing just how much that shows with their customers. It's great to hear and and every team member had the exact same impression on you and we're so happy to hear you now have a home that is better than you ever imagined. We have our fingers crossed for you on winning Powerball or Oz Lotto! #newhomegoals Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Best decision ever

Building our dream forever home was starting to become a nightmare. We were dealing with another home builder and got as far as council approval only to learn that the company we chose would not go any further due to fire restrictions on our property. That’s when we found Adam and the hotondo team at south nowra. From start to Finish they guided us through some very difficult processes and even more difficult rules and regulations. They never missed a beat. We’re now in our dream home in our dream location. Couldn’t be happier and would recommend hotondo south coast to anyone. Thanks to adam and the team for all the things they did for us over and above what we were expecting.

Construction End DateJune 2018
Hi Tony and Ros, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. It's fantastic to hear the team were able to take what was starting to become a nightmare and turn it into a fantastic experience for you. We know how challenging the building experience can be, which is why Adam and his team work extremely hard to ensure you remain informed and comfortable throughout your journey. Thank you for your wonderful recommendation and we're glad we were able to build a home that is better than you ever imagined. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Love our Hotondo home!

From the moment we made contact with Adam and his team we were treated with courtesy and respect. Throughout the build we were updated regularly every two weeks by our supervisor. If we noticed any problems during our inspections they were always delt with in a timely manner. Our home was completed on time and within budget and the quality and workmanship of the build is excellent.The after sales service has been outstanding. Would we build with Adam and his team at Hotondo South Nowra again? Yes without hesitation.

Construction End DateJuly 2018
Hi Steve and Sheryl, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such an exceptional experience with Adam and the team from Nowra. We thank you for your fantastic recommendation and are thrilled to hear you now have a home that is better than you ever imagined. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

A great experience all round

My wife and I couldn’t be happier with our build with Hotondo Homes in Port Macquarie. The moment we met Dean and Fiona at their display home we were immediately greeted with a friendly smile and had all of our questions answered. They put a lot of effort and attention into making sure we were happy with everything. The integrity and compassion shown by the entire team throughout our build impressed us the most. Their workmanship, quality and standards have exceeded our expectations. With our new move to Port Macquarie, the team at Hotondo Homes have gone out of their way to connect us to the community. We absolutely love our home, thank you very much.

Construction End DateSeptember 2018
Hi Carole, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear about the incredible experience you had with our Port Macquarie team. It's wonderful to see they not only helped build a home that was better than you ever imagined, but also helped you connect to your new local community. We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home and the beautiful Port Macquarie area for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Exceptional service from start to finish

Hotondo Homes at South Nowra was outstanding in their service both prior to build, during and post build.

Adam and his team were friendly, experienced, and always went above and beyond to meet our requests.

Their foreman, Daniel Leedham, was exceptional when it came to experience, communication, and ensuring the house was finished on time.

We highly recommend Adam and his team for your next build.

Brian and Lyn

Construction End DateDecember 2018
Hi Brian and Lyn, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Adam and the team from South Coast. It's great to hear the team exceeded your expectations right throughout your journey and we hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

We highly recommend Hotondo Homes Port Macquarie

My husband and I are so happy we decided to build our home with Hotondo Homes in Port Macquarie. Fiona, Andrew and their team looked after us well from start to finish and kept us updated during the build, making it a stress-free experience. The build was completed on time and in line with expectations and there have been no hidden costs. The workmanship is second to none. It truly is our dream home! We have been living in our new home for 16 months and have had no major issues and minor issues have been dealt with quickly. We are extremely happy with the quality of our home. We highly recommend Hotondo Homes in Port Macquarie to anyone wanting to build their dream home.

Construction End DateAugust 2017
Hi Hikton, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so thrilled to hear you had such a great experience with Fiona, Andrew and the Port Macquarie. It's always fantastic to hear from our clients and we're so happy that your expectations were exceeded. Thank you for your wonderful recommendation. We hope you continue to love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Excellent customer service!!

Adam and the team at Hotondo South Nowra have been a pleasure to work with. Our home was completed in August 2018 and throughout the whole process they were very accommodating to our needs and wants. Communication was great and they were always happy to answer any of our queries.

Any issues that arose during the build and after we moved in were dealt with extremely promptly and professionally. They worked with us to achieve the build and style we desired within our budget.

We would highly recommend building with Adam and his team at Hotondo South Nowra.

Build StagePost-Construction
Hi Leon and Brigid, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Adam and the team from Nowra. Adam really prides himself on his customer service so it is wonderful to see just how that continues to shine with his clients. We're thrilled to hear the team were able to meet your expectations and we hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Hotondo Homes Port Macquarie

My husband Paul and I decided on building with Hotondo after we quickly fell in love with the display home in Stirling Green. It was pretty much exactly what we were looking for and had a very high standard of finishes.

We were impressed with our dealings right from the first visit and as we were living in Sydney and would not be able to inspect the build very often, it was very important that we felt confident everything would progress well.

We absolutely love our home and are so glad we decided to build with Hotondo. We can highly recommend them to anyone, they will do their utmost to ensure their clients are happy.

Construction End DateNovember 2018
Hi Barb, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. It's fantastic to hear the team were able to make your experience so smooth and easy, especially with the added challenge of living so far from where you were building. We're thrilled to hear your new home is better than you ever imagined and we thank you for your great recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Great Work Hotondo South Coast

Building our investment property with Adam and the team at Hotondo South Coast was an absolute delight. This wasn’t an easy project given we are based in Sydney but were building down South. Communication lines were kept open the whole time and frequent updates on everything from kitchen colours to final hand over was on point. The build itself is perfect and what was even better was sticking to budget. Adam was truely honest and transparent from day 1 and we couldn’t be happier with the professionalism and complete build.
Daniel was our Supervise, and done a great job in keeping in contact with us. Also staying on top of the trades and there workmanship.
Adam and his team are highly recommended for your next home.

Nichole and Aaron

Construction End DateSeptember 2018
Hi Nichole and Aaron, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear Adam and the team were able to make your building journey so smooth! We can imagine it could seem quite challenging when you're not living in the same area that you're building in, so it is wonderful to hear the team still provided such an exceptional experience for you. Thank you for your kind words and great recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Wonderful people - AMAZING Home

From our very first contact with Hotondo Homes Port Macquarie my Wife & I were made to feel welcome & valued, even at the early stage when we were simply comparing house plans & costings.

Dean was very friendly and knowledgeable explaining different house plans, potential site costs, allowances & inclusions that Hotondo offered & was more than happy to answer our many questions.

We really value the integrity demonstrated by the Hotondo Port Macquarie team. We’d heard some horror stories about building projects with blown out or hidden costs and lengthy delays. Our gorgeous home was ready on time, and importantly, right on budget.

It was no problems for him to meet us at our block to show us where our house would sit, this allowed us to plan our back yard landscaping etc. throughout our build.

To see Hotondo's building processes made it an easy decision for us to ask them to build our new home, being a local family run business was important for us as well.

We were kept up to date with the progress of our build from Fiona, Dean & Andrew every step of the way.

The allowances & inclusions were very generous, Hotondo’s suppliers were fantastic when it came time for our selections assisting and offering advice when required.

On our build completion we certainly weren't disappointed our new home is beautiful & the finishes are amazing.

We thoroughly enjoyed our stress free building process & would highly recommend Hotondo Port Macquarie to anyone looking to build a new home.

Construction End DateOctober 2017
Hi Matt, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear that Dean, Fiona, Andrew and the team made you feel right at home from the very beginning. It's great to hear your entire journey was so seamless and exceeded your expectations and we're glad we have been a part of such an important milestone for you. Thank you for your wonderful recommendation, we hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

I Smile Every Time I Walk Through the Front Door :-)

I just accepted the keys to my brand new forever home in Temora, NSW. I went with a modified Dakota 237 design that incorporates a larger garage with a drive-thru, a large office (that can double as a 5th bedroom for extra visitors), an awesome walk-in pantry & Essa Stone waterfall bench tops in the kitchen. But the highlight for me is the raked ceiling in the living/dining room; it makes the area look huge.

I cannot thank the team at Hotondo Homes - Junee enough for the exceptionally high build quality, speed of construction & their outstanding workmanship. Paul & Sharon Ellem have been absolutely amazing to deal with from our very first meeting. Nothing was too much trouble and the build felt like a close partnership right from the start.

This beautiful house is SO much more than I ever imagined it could be and I smile every time I walk through the front door :-). I still cannot believe this is actually my new home !!

Thank you for everything Hotondo Homes - Junee. I'll be proudly telling anyone who will listen that this is my Hotondo Home.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Glenn, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear Paul, Sharon and the team from Junee have been able to create a home that was better than you ever imagined! Thank you for your great recommendation, we're sure you'll love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Very happy with the build

Very happy with the build by Seacoast Homes, Batemans Bay for Hotondo Homes. Helpful all the way along and very flexible with the design modifications and variations. Darren made a number of suggestions during the design modification process that helped with the outcome. No surprises, financial or otherwise. Now happily moved in and enjoying the coastal lifestyle. Thanks to all at Seacoast Homes.

Construction End DateNovember 2018
Hi Charlie, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Darren and the team from Batemans Bay. It's wonderful to hear Darren's suggestions and guidance helped make your home better than you ever imagined and we're proud to have been part of your new home journey. We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

High Quality & Professional

Hontondo Homes Batemans Bay built our home during 2018. I wanted to wait a few months before posting our review to make sure we had settled in well & good and to see if any issues arose.
In the end, we are very happy with the quality finish of our home. I often visit the final stages of new home builds as part of my job and I find that the level of detail throughout our own home is higher than most. The paintwork is perfect, the quality of fixtures and appliances are fantastic (although Id likely trade up on the exhaust fan in the kitchen but thats quite a small thing), the grout work in the bathroom is neat & tidy, and all corners/doorways align perfectly (no doors catching or not-closing properly) - a bit of a feat considering we are a 'pole' home.

Darren Phillips and his team were always within contact and happy to answer our queries and concerns. Billy & Matt who oversaw the build directly were always happy to help with any questions and very professional. The expected time frame of the build that we were told at the outset was met on time.

We had a signed fixed-price contract that was adhered to so we were not out of pocket more than expected which was a huge relief. It was nice to know that we were dealing with an honest company as there was a stage where we were due a refund and they nicely brought that to our attention first.

All in all we would be very happy to build with Hotondo Homes Batemans Bay again and hope to soon! Thanks guys!

Office LocationNSW, Batemans Bay
Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Jencornes, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Darren and the team from Batemans Bay. We thank you for your kind words and great recommendation and look forward to building with you again in the future, but in the meantime we hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Great company, good service and plus Adam and team are willing to help for his customer.

Hotondo Homes Southcoast have done my first dream house. I am really appreciate in his work.
Professional and very helpful.

If you are thinking to have one of your the stylish home, contact Hotondo Homes Southcoast for it.
You won't disappointed.

Adam and Team will be very helpful, reliable, quick response. For sure they can make your dream home come true.
Strongly Recommend!

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Ping, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear Adam and his team were able to provide you with such a wonderful experience for your very first home. We thank you for your great recommendation and are happy to hear the team have built you a home that is better than you ever imagined. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Amazing to Deal With

Design by owner - Architectual Building Designer.
We have been in our new Hotondo Home designed by me for nine months and it is as tight and solid as the day we moved in. The overall finish is excellent.
All issues were settled promptly and personally by Adam Sturt. His after sales service was superb in that even at this time after move in he personally called to inquire of the any ongoing condition.
I would cheerfully recommend South Coast Hotondo with Adam Sturt at the helm and his very capable staff and service for anyone who wants an individually designed home. 5 Stars Adam!

Regards.....Colin

Construction End DateMar 2018
Hi Colin, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're thrilled to hear you were so happy with your experience with Adam and his team. It's great to see Adam was able to take your dream home and turn it into a reality and we thank you for your fantastic recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Thank you for building our dream home!

We couldn’t possibly give a higher recommendation for Adam and his team at Hotondo South Coast. From the moment we met Adam, we knew that we wanted him to build our dream home. The whole building process from start to finish ran smoothly and the communication provided by Adam and the team was exceptional; we were given constant updates throughout the build. If you are looking for a trustworthy builder with local knowledge, then we would definitely recommend Hotondo South Coast

Construction End DateDec 2017
Hi Mat, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you have had such a terrific experience with Adam and the team from Nowra. Adam's passion is absolutely infectious and his entire team work hard to ensure each client has the best possible experience, so it is wonderful to see that has come through for you. Thank you for your fantastic recommendation. We hope you continue to love your new Hotondo Home for many years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

One of our best experiences....ever!!!

Every aspect of the building of our new home with Hotondo Port Macquarie was a great experience. The professional team were always on top of the issues and there to assist. The building of our new Stockton home was extremely well managed. The workmanship and quality of the build was to a high standard. If we had any issues they were quickly resolved. The team listened, made suggestions and then got on with a solution. The build came in right on budget with the only extra cost from the original quote being incurred due to an increase in the size of the ducted air conditioner unit. Highly recommend Fiona, Andrew, Dean and team to build your dream home.

Office LocationPort Macquarie
Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Jenny, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Fiona, Andrew, Dean and the team. It's always great to hear about the high level of service our clients receive so we thank you for sharing your story and for your fantastic recommendation. We hope you enjoy making countless memories in your brand new Stockton. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes