Hotondo Homes NSW, Bathurst & Orange

Construction End DateJune 2020
Jennifer Bishau

Jennifer BishauCentral West, NSW

Excellent service

We had an excellent customer service experience with Hotondo in Bathurst. It was such an exciting journey building our first home with you guys Greg , Gillian, Natalie, Jane & Macas . Effective communication throughout the process. We were able to negotiate some of the upgrades without bring charged extra. Our building didnt stop during the pandemic, which was good. You guys are amazing.

Construction End DateMay 2020

Outstanding !

As a novice in the housing industry, my husband and I were like kids lost in a dessert. Hotondo took us by the hand and leads us step by step until our home was fully built. They never stopped sending us emails with pictures that explains every stage of the construction. Most importantly, Jane was very patient in explaining all the building terminologies over and over again. Jane you are the BEST. It will be a pleasure to unequivocally recommend you to other potential customers without hesitation....

Home Builders

Find out how Hotondo Homes NSW, Bathurst & Orange compares to other Home Builders

Jo and Dan Taylor

Jo and Dan TaylorCentral West, NSW

Building a house never seemed so easy!

As first time home builders everything was new to us which was quite daunting, but the Hotondo team at Bathurst & Orange made the whole process easy. Hotondo were patient while we sold our house and waited for banks, brokers and solicitors to work in our favour. The selections available for the build are tasteful, but we never felt obligated to choose from their selections and were able to chose a different tile for our kitchen backsplash. Hotondo's site managers and builders were super helpful and have a great eye for detail! After living in our new home for 3 months we are appreciating the quality finish and loving the compliments from our friends and family.

Frances Morgan

Frances MorganCentral West, NSW

The Dream Team

Shannon K.

Shannon K.Central West, NSW

5 Star Build, 5 Star Service!

Construction End DateApril 2020

Construction End DateNovember 2019
Harpreet Singh

Harpreet SinghCentral West, NSW

Great team work

We had great experience with hotondo homes, Excellent team work, Friendly & Straight forward. Delivered an excellent home for me an my family. We were very excited got new home before Christmas. We would highly recommend hotondo homes to do future build. We just loved the process and the quality of their work. Special thanks to Gillian & Greg

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Lynda Cheney

Lynda CheneyCentral West, NSW

Love it

Just wanted to comment on an exceptional experience we had with Hotondo Homes Bathurst & Orange.
They constructed a huge extension to our home and were so helpful with the whole process. We were extremely happy with Greg, Gillian and the team as nothing was ever too much trouble. Greg was onsite all the time checking on the workmanship and we could not fault it. The team were very accommodating and pleasant to deal with. If at any time, (which was hardly at all), there was a problem Greg was already onto it. The quoted cost and time frame was adhered to so we were more than satisfied. We would thoroughly recommend Greg and Gillian from Hotondo to do any future builds due to their professional and courteous manner.

Construction End DateJuly 2017
Emmanuel

EmmanuelCentral West, NSW

I will give a 6 Star!!!

Excellent people. Straight forward. Sincere, keeps to timeline. Delivered an excellent home for me an my family.
I just loved the whole process and the quality of their work.
I am back again to do a Granny flat.
Great building experience for me and family.

Well done guys!

Cherie and GlennCentral West, NSW

Living the Dream

Construction End DateJune 2018

My Fifth Build with Hotondo

My long association with Hotondo Bathurst has been a most rewarding experience. The house constructions have been capably managed by Greg and of course the friendly efficient staff led by Gillian have been absolutely wonderful throughout my building journey.
All properties have the same sound workmanship and build quality and any post construction issues raised have been attended to immediately.
Final costs have always compared favourably with estimates.
It is refreshing to deal with Hotondo Bathurst as they represent the true meaning of the personal service, which sadly is so hard to find in businesses today.
Should I consider another build there is only one choice for me, Hotondo Bathurst.

Construction End DateDecember 2018
Christine Lee B

Christine Lee BCentral West, NSW

Very Happy

I am very happy with my Hotondo home. The Hotondo team at Bathurst managed the build very efficiently. They were always a pleasure to deal with and were very helpful with all of my requests. I am very happy with the workmanship and build quality. The house was completed well before my finish date. I had a couple of minute issues which were dealt with in a timely and efficient manner. My final cost was exactly as quoted.
I would, and have, recommend Hotondo to any of my friends. Overall I am very happy and found Greg and Gillian professional, efficient and pleasant. Nothing was too much trouble to them.

Construction End DateJuly 2018

Great builders to have on your team - Communication & Quality

We built one of Hotondo's house designs to fit our battle-axe, subdivision block. Throughout the process their staff were professional, accommodating and competent. I'm sure our project was not as straighforward as others they undertake - as it included a battle-axe subdivision, new service connections, and a full DA - but I'd also be confident they could tackle ones much more complicated than ours based on their performance. I would build with them again in the blink of an eye. Their team also maintained a sense of humour throughout, and were just down-right friendly to deal with, which is always a real bonus and never a given! Cost, quality, and programme all met with our expectations.

Construction End DateDecember 2018
davies

daviesCentral West, NSW

amazing/gorgeous/stunning

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Corina foster

Corina fosterKelso

A dream come true

The workmanship and the build quality of our home is second to none. The build of our home was well managed by Jane and the team at Hotondo and the customer service and support my husband and got throughout construction was very professional and courteous and very supportive. They kept us informed as each stage of the build was completed❤️

Build LocationNew South Wales
Construction End DateMar 2018
Office LocationNSW, Bathurst
M Kuchin

M KuchinWindradyne

Excellent builder, great service!

The team at Hotondo Bathurst were excellent. They were upfront and honest from the beginning about all aspects of our build, and made building our first home a really enjoyable experience. They answered any questions we had and dealt with any issues, no matter how small efficiently. The quality and workmanship of our house exceeded all our expectations and we will definitely build with them again in the future.

Build LocationNew South Wales