Hotondo Homes QLD

Great Team and even better Quality

The team at Hotondo Jimboomba are excellent, from the get go to finish was outstanding. The manage of the build was like nothing else with Craig my site supervisor keeping me up to date the whole step of the way. The build quality of the house is outstanding. I seen a lot worse in other builders display homes which just shows the pride these guys put in to each home. The thing I liked the most about Hotondo Jimboomba was that the price I got at the start is the final price at the end of the job. There was no "hidden fees" in the contract and any issues with the build was bought up with me before the contract was signed and sorted out. I will be building my next build with Hotondo Jimboomba.

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateAugust 2018
Hi Kalvin, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with the Jimboomba team right throughout. We thank you for your fantastic feedback and are very pleased to hear Craig and the team were able to build a home that was better than you ever imagined. We look forward to working with you again! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Fantastic builder and experience!

My experience with Hotondo Homes Sunshine Coast was fantastic. It was the first time I have built a house and Alyssa (builder) helped me from the start, from researching land for me and then designing a beautiful home. Anything I didn't understand, she explained it in layman's terms. She suggested ways to utilise all my space on a small block and designed a home that was spacious and functional and truly beautiful.

I was wanting an outside entertainment area and with a small block it was a challenge but Alyssa suggested a way to have a large outdoor area as an extension of my inside living space which made the front of my house stunning. The fixtures and fittings are high quality and the finishes are exemplary. Choosing colours can be quite daunting but Alyssa made it easy suggesting colour palettes that complimented each other.

She listened to my vision on what I wanted to achieve and include in the house and made suggestions to make that vision a reality within my budget. She even researched and delivered on some of my out-of-the box ideas and made it such a good experience. Her knowledge is endless and she keeps up-to-date on current trends and best-practice.

Alyssa met with me whenever I asked and the whole experience was actually fun and exciting. She kept me up-to-date on progress and her contractors were courteous and professional. I still drive up to my house and smile every time I see it. Anyone who visits has the first reaction of saying it's stunning and when they walk in the front door they go 'wow'! It was such a positive experience, if I build again I would not use any other builder but Alyssa and Hotondo Homes Sunshine Coast. I would highly recommend Alyssa to anyone wanting to build.

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJuly 2018
Hi Andrea, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes and for sharing your fantastic story! It is great to hear you had such an exceptional experience with Alyssa and she was able to make your vision better than you ever imagined! It's always great to hear your new home is the envy of your friends and family and we are proud to have helped play a part in bringing your dream home to life. Thank you for your wonderful recommendation, we hope you continue to smile every time you pull up into the driveway for years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Our great experience

Knowing what we wanted in our new build but only having a very limited budget made it difficult for us to think that we could accomplish our dream home. The team at Hotondo Pialba were so knowledgeable and understanding. They helped us to see things in a practical way that would best suit our needs and focus on the more important aspects of our requirements. We made lots of changes on the way which can be very frustrating but they were very accommodating. They helped us all the way in our decision making and we got the home we wanted. We are so pleased with the sensational finish of our home, even down to the finest details. I highly recommend Hotondo Homes to anyone considering building. Well done guys. You rock!!

Office LocationQLD, Pialba
Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Ginny, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with the Pialba/Hervey Bay team and that they were able to accommodate to all your needs. Thank you for your fantastic recommendation, we hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Hotondo Homes Browns Plains

Mark and his team were fantastic during the entire process (and beyond) when designing and building our first home. They show true passion and amazing insights that we never even considered. We love everything about our new place and we are amazed at how everything turned out. Thank you Mark! Highly recommended to anyone wanting to build their dream home.

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Ricky, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. It's great to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Mark and his team. We're glad they exceeded your expectations and hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

A Strong Client / Builder relationship is the KEY!

New house, sorry I meant to say NEW HOME is done!

The Key to building a house is not money or a great location. While these things are nice, great in fact, they are worthless unless you have a great relationship with your builder. As close as you like to a best friend.

This is the Key to building a home!

I was lucky enough to het such a builder and that the relationships was their both for myself and my wife. Yes you will at some point, have a difference of opinion with your partner. Mark and Gianni Uzzell from Hotondo Homes Logan were magical. They took things on board and had ways of showing as best as possible, what each decision would look like. You could feel comfortable in making a last minute change and could see what it would look like. No fear of the unknown just the thrill of making something that you can call your own.

Even now weeks after the build is done I am looking at landscaping and drive ways. Mark and Gianni have not hesitated in helping out and offering their expertise.

Kindest Regards;
Douglas & Mizue

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Douglas and Mizue, Thank you for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes and share your wonderful experience. We're so glad to hear Mark, Gianna and the team have truly exceeded your expectations and you now have a gorgeous new home you can be proud of! We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

A builder you can trust - Hotondo Browns Plains

The construction process was maneged professionally and in a timely manner. The site was always clean and the build quality excellent. Workmanship was commesurate with the cost and the final cost was only slightly more than the what were quoted for.

No major issues pre, post, or mid-construction and Mark and Gianna were always accomodating when we had questions or wanted to meet onsite; sometimes very early in the morning.

Overall, we are very satisfied with the finished product. Our experience with Hotondo Browns Plains was such that we would be more than happy to recommend them to our family and friends.

Construction End DateAug 2018
Hi Nick, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with the Logan team. We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Hotondo Homes Sunshine Coast - Exceptional!

We had an extremely positive experience building with Hotondo Homes Sunshine Coast. The result is an outstanding and beautiful home of high quality and great workmanship. From our initial discussions, and throughout the build process to completion, Alyssa (the Builder) was more than accommodating. Dealing directly with the Alyssa help us achieve our dream home and made the experience pleasant and stress free. We had one-on-one consultations during the entire process. Alyssa’s quality expectations and eye for detail delivered us a home of the highest standard. Alyssa went over and above for our build.

Having built and renovated a number of homes previously, I found Hotondo Homes Sunshine Coast to be by far the easiest to build with. Alyssa is very knowledgeable of the entire design and build process. In designing our home direct with the builder we ultimately finished with a fantastic home that exceeded our expectations and was on budget. Alyssa took the time to modify an existing floor plan to suit our location, our preferences and our lifestyle perfectly. With a completely different façade, our home became more of a custom build.

The selection process was simple and easy. The options were great and fixtures and fittings are of high quality.
To make the process more challenging we live interstate, so good communication was of utmost importance to us. Communication during the build was excellent, I knew exactly where the home was up to through regular updates, photos and phone calls. The attention to detail was second to none.

We had extras added to finish off the house, being a pool, a lovely front fence and full landscaping around the pool and house. Alyssa accepted these additions and took them in her stride to make it happen. We found Alyssa to be true to her word and she really did go to great lengths to ensure we were happy clients and completely satisfied with our new home.

A very big thank you to the team at Hotondo Homes Sunshine Coast - we absolutely love our new home. We have had a lot of people come through and visit. The feedback has been fantastic and everyone absolutely loves it. We would definitely recommend building with you.

Construction End DateMar 2018
Office LocationQLD, Caloundra
Hi Chloe, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. It's fantastic to see you had such an amazing experience with the Sunshine Coast team. Alyssa really prides herself on her customer service and we're glad to see she exceeded your expectations. We hope you love living in your new home for many years to come, and hopefully love the sea change even more! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Hotondo Homes Sunshine Coast

We are very happy with the quality of our property
The build was managed above our expectations, which made the experience not stressful & confident things were going to be done well
They went above & beyond to help us get into our house within 11 weeks & helped with any questions we had at any time
We lived interstate while building so they also made the experience less stressful since we had a lot going on with a huge move
I would highly recommend building with them

Construction End DateDec 2017
Hi Rachael, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We can't imagine how challenging it would be building while interstate so it's wonderful to hear Alyssa and her team really exceeded your expectations and made the process as smooth as possible. Thank you for recommendation and we hope you love living in your new home! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Terrific builder and excellent service!

"We have found the whole experience building with Hotondo Homes in Caloundra an enjoyable one. The team at Hotondo Home Sunshine Coast South have provided us with a beautifully finished quality home. From the designing process to the actual build, our builder Alyssa was in regular contact, meeting us on many occasions on site as our new home was being built. This allowed us to be kept up to date with the process as we approached the finish date. Hotondo Homes use very good quality fittings and their assistance in choosing the colour scheme etc. has made our home even more enjoyable to live in. I couldn’t recommend Hotondo Homes Sunshine Coast South more highly. So pleased we chose to build with them."

Construction End DateMay 2017
Hi Shelly, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Alyssa and her team. Thank you for your great recommendation and we hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Excellent builder hotondo Gympie

My wife and I were in the market to build, the other builders would give us a quote but by the time we sorted out what was in the price and what wasn't in the price you needed up with two totally different prices. But with hotondo Gympie they gave us one quote and the only time it changed was when we added something, right to the end of the build. The build is excellent the service was amazing.
They built our first one and hopefully they will build our last one.

Construction End DateAug 2017
Hi Shaw, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear about your fantastic experience with our team in Gympie. We hope you enjoy living in your brand new Hotondo Home! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Our first brand new home

Our experience with Hotondo Homes has been great all the way thru. From the first day we met with Chris and Mary to discuss the process we have felt comfortable, and if at any time we had any concerns they allayed them very quickly.
The subbies were all great to deal with checking our requirements were being met at every stage. One special mention to Peter the painter, a rare breed in these modern times; Peter is a perfectionist and should be proud of the work he does.
I would recommend Hotondo Homes and Chris Dodt and his team to anyone thinking of building a new home, they truly are a great find.

Build LocationQueensland
Hi Chappo, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so pleased to hear you had such a fantastic experience with Chris and the team from Gympie. We hope you enjoy living in your brand new Hotondo Home! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes.