Hotondo Homes QLD

• Flooring

Bernie
BernieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful New Home

Thanks to Adam and the team at Hotondo. My home is fabulous and the quality is A1. I have had a pleasant experience with this build, any issues and there were very few, were resolved quickly. I highly recommend Adam Toth and the Hotondo team for a great building experience.

Maddy L.
Maddy L.South East Queensland, QLD

Such a breeze

Quality & Customer Service = Second to None

Matt and Marta
Matt and MartaSouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 build and very welcoming service.

Right from the beginning we knew we had to find a builder who could accommodate and understand our needs to build our forever home. We found ourselves extremely lucky to have found the team at Hotondo Jimboomba. They built our dream home and we couldn't be happier with the result. The transparency of our contract from the beginning gave us confidence that the house would be delivered on time, on budget and to the high standard we expected. Geoff and his team delivered on every aspect, and more. The honest and personable approach we encountered with everyone at Hotondo Jimboomba has made our build an enjoyable and rewarding experience.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Trish
TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Hotondo Home

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Krish shelley
Krish shelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and communication plus

This was my second home I built and what a vast difference Hotondo was to The first builder. Right from the start to getting the keys, Hotondo homes were the perfect team to build our family home. Can’t recommend them highly enough. We love our home and so do the kids.

Brett H.
Brett H.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely perfect build by Hotondo Jimbooomba

Building a family home for the first time was extremely exciting for us. However, it didn’t start that way. We spent considerable time with a couple of the major construction brands but found their sneaky cost add ons and poor service atrocious. By chance we called into a Hotondo Jimboomba display home and meet Geoff and Donna Short. There was no push or hard sell just a real conversion to discuss what we wanted and what issues we had encountered with other builders. What started with a display design morphed into a custom build with many alterations. ‘Nothing was a bother to Geoff and Donna’ :) The price didn’t blow out due to design alterations either. We would highly recommend Hotondo Jimboomba to anyone looking to build.

Daniel G.
Daniel G.South East Queensland, QLD

Better then I ever imagined !!!

Could not thank the Hotondo Jimboomba team for all there help from start to finish.
From being quoted with a fixed tender with no surprises to a beautifully finished home with quality finishes.

The whole teams workmanship is outstanding including the site supervisor Geoff. All our questions were answered when asked and most importantly they made the whole experience one to remember.

Would not hesitate to recommend Hotondo Jimboomba to anyone

Thanks again

Excellent Workmanship

We walked into the office with a list of must-haves for every room in the house with the overall task of designing a home to age in. This meant keeping in mind the ease of entry and exit and smooth walking around outside areas and ease of maintenance. We also wanted to build a home that made full use of the sun for our energy needs. Every aspect of our specifications has been met. We have a wonderful, well built home. Every tradie who worked onsite has shown an excellent level of workmanship and respect for us as the clients. We must also mention the people who work in the office who were very prompt in answering or getting answers for any inquiry that we had. Thanks to Chris and all the team for our lovely home.

Blessedwith3
Blessedwith3Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Simply Blessed

I feel simply blessed to make this dream a reality for myself and the kids. Building with Hotondo Homes Bundaberg has helped me incorporate the styles I love, within my budget. Seeing my vision for the home, come to life has been very exciting! Would thoroughly recommend Hotondo Bundaberg to build your home.

• +7Thumbnail

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Get quotes

Amazing, I'm so happy with the results

The staff at Hotondo homes managed my build amazingly, kept me up to date at every step.
The quality of build is of high standards and I've had compliments from neighbors on the structural build.
I had no issues with the prosess, the staff made me feel amazing and assisted with every question i threw at them. The staff at Hotondo Homes where amazing when i was stressing about everything, the staff where patient and helped me feel comfortable about the decisions i made for my new build.
I stayed on budget for the build, no hidden cost.

Our  dream come true
Our dream come true Central Queensland, QLD

Our dream come true

• +7Thumbnail
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJune 2021

Perfect Builder for Our First Home

As first time builders, we were amazed by the level of professionalism and support provided by the Hotondo team in designing and building our first home.

Meeting with Lynelle to choose the colours and design was an enjoyable and easy process. Additionally, when finalising the specifications and fixed-price contract, Anthony was clear, transparent, and happy to accommodate any of our needs.

During the build, communication was excellent and we valued receiving our progress report each week.

We could not be happier with the final product. We love our new home and could not recommend Anthony, Lynelle and the Hotondo team highly enough.

Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.Central Queensland, QLD

Our perfect retirement home!

Matt S.