Listing monitored by Hotondo Homes

Maddy L.South East Queensland, QLD

Such a breeze

Matt and Marta
Matt and MartaSouth East Queensland, QLD

10/10 build and very welcoming service.

Right from the beginning we knew we had to find a builder who could accommodate and understand our needs to build our forever home. We found ourselves extremely lucky to have found the team at Hotondo Jimboomba. They built our dream home and we couldn't be happier with the result. The transparency of our contract from the beginning gave us confidence that the house would be delivered on time, on budget and to the high standard we expected. Geoff and his team delivered on every aspect, and more. The honest and personable approach we encountered with everyone at Hotondo Jimboomba has made our build an enjoyable and rewarding experience.

Trish
TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my Hotondo Home

Krish shelley
Krish shelleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and communication plus

This was my second home I built and what a vast difference Hotondo was to The first builder. Right from the start to getting the keys, Hotondo homes were the perfect team to build our family home. Can’t recommend them highly enough. We love our home and so do the kids.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Brett H.
Brett H.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely perfect build by Hotondo Jimbooomba

Building a family home for the first time was extremely exciting for us. However, it didn’t start that way. We spent considerable time with a couple of the major construction brands but found their sneaky cost add ons and poor service atrocious. By chance we called into a Hotondo Jimboomba display home and meet Geoff and Donna Short. There was no push or hard sell just a real conversion to discuss what we wanted and what issues we had encountered with other builders. What started with a display design morphed into a custom build with many alterations. ‘Nothing was a bother to Geoff and Donna’ :) The price didn’t blow out due to design alterations either. We would highly recommend Hotondo Jimboomba to anyone looking to build.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Daniel G.
Daniel G.South East Queensland, QLD

Better then I ever imagined !!!

Could not thank the Hotondo Jimboomba team for all there help from start to finish.
From being quoted with a fixed tender with no surprises to a beautifully finished home with quality finishes.

The whole teams workmanship is outstanding including the site supervisor Geoff. All our questions were answered when asked and most importantly they made the whole experience one to remember.

Would not hesitate to recommend Hotondo Jimboomba to anyone

Thanks again

Craig Morrison
Craig MorrisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our new Hotondo Family Home

All things considered my experience with Hotondo has been good.
The build was well managed, the workmanship was good.
A few issues since with solar and landscaping mainly. We have been mostly happy with our new home.
We have some concerns with drainage but expect that they will be rectified when the other homes are completed up above.

rv
rvSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant House and Service

This was our eight build and we could not be happier. Hotondo were professional from the start and nothing was too much trouble. For us, due to previous experience, the most important things were, final price with no nasty surprises, inclusions, quality of work and importantly open dialogue during the build. Hotondo Jimboomba exceeded our expectations. Not only was the price settled before the build, the quality and inclusions were outstanding, and communication was brilliant. There is absolutely nothing that we could say was wrong with the house or the building process. Geoff and the team are the best you can get. Do yourselves a favor and build with Hotondo Jimboomba.

Yan Jin
Yan JinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful house to live in

Had a wonderful experience with Hotondo. Professional and friendly staff to work with.
House is beautiful and finished on time. We moved in just before Easter holiday, so we had plenty of time to get settled. Whole process was very smoothness . We Strongly recommend. Best building company in the town!

Mahesha
MaheshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My fantastic dream home

This is my first home ,built with Hotondo. Their work is awesome. Great client service. The build was well managed. Everything is perfectly neat and the quality is excellent. Cost was really fair for my budget. My two daughters really loved the feature walls Hotondo did for free. I am really happy with my dream house. I would highly recommend Hotondo Homes for everyone. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you very much Geoff Short for helping me to build my dream home.And thanks for all staff, who supported me and made this happen.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent build, First home Builder friendly, No Hidden costs!

Alex

Started so well and ended up so awful

Michael P.
Michael P.South East Queensland, QLD

Building our dream home has been a breeze with Hotondo Jimboomba.

The team at Hotondo Homes Jimboomba have made the entire process of building our dream home smooth and easy. Geoff has always answered any questions we’ve had in a prompt manor and put our minds at ease. During the colour selections Donna was fantastic and offered a wealth of knowledge when it came to design elements of our home. We’re very happy with the service we’ve received thus far as can’t wait to see our home once it’s completed.

Jessica
JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

An absolute dream to work with

This is my first Build and I am completing it on my own, I cannot recommend Donna enough for the help, guidance, professional work and extremely timely response to my 10,000 emails and phone calls.
Best of all if she didn't know she would find out and give me all the information I needed to make a decision
My Build is starting way before I thought it would and the team has worked very hard to get everything sorted on time.

They are also great for making changes to the plains and listing out what has changed and how much it will cost.

Bryce and Gabby