Hotondo Homes VIC

Hotondo Homes VIC

Ararat, Ballarat, Belmont, Bendigo, Clyde and 17 more

Highly recommend Michael and his team

Michael and his staff were very efficient at managing our building.. We felt at ease going through the journey. It has been about 6 months and we love our new home. Michael was very understanding and handled our questions with a smile as we had few changes. The workmanship and quality was very good, our friends and relatives have made comments to that effect. We are now nearly finished with our landscaping and the outside is also looking good, thanks to Michael for his help and input. We are very satisfied with the company and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateJune 2018
Hi Lena, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear about your fantastic experience with Michael and the team from Lara. Michael really prides himself on his great customer service and has even been awarded for it so it's always wonderful to hear stories from his clients that solidify his efforts. We thank you for your great recommendation and are proud to have played a part in bringing your new home to life. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Amazing Job, I LOVE my home.

Thanks to Michael, James and Adam who were all very exceptional, efficient and professional operators. I wouldn't hesitate in highly recommending them to others and would be my first contacts in any future builds.

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateDecember 2018
Hi Rebecca, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Michael and the team from Lara. Thank you for your great recommendation. We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Up to my expectations.. and better

Good procedures in place and quality products used. Always have being informed on time about where we are with the process of the project. I am pleased with the end result and will recommend to my friends to build thee houses with Hotondo Homes.

Construction End DateDecember 2017
Hi Kiro. Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so thrilled to hear you had such a great experience with the team from Lara and have a home that is better than you ever imagined, Was there anything we could do to make your 4-star experience a 5-star one? Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Amazing Service and Premium Quality Home!!!

We are extremely pleased with every corner of our home.

The quality of the workmanship is flawless, any little defects were fixed quickly upon request. Such as a few paint drops and small superficial blemishes.

The builder - Jeff is very experienced and he knows what he's doing, he gives you great advice and makes the process smooth for you!

We found that dealing with the builder, Jeff Kittelty was great, you don't have to go through sales consultants that don't know how to give you an answer.

The build stage was smoother than the selection stage, there were a couple of hurdles such as a few misunderstandings but it wasn't nearly as bad as we imagined it could be before we chose a builder and any misunderstandings were corrected without a fuss.

Fiona was very helpful with choosing the colours, Dave the supervisor and Celestte were great too!

The whole process took a couple of months longer than we thought but looking back now it was worth it because the quality of our home is very high.

At the end the builder himself came over to handover the keys.

They even left us gifts!

Thank you so much to Hotondo Homes Warragul, Jeff and Fiona Kittelty and their team for making our dream a beautiful reality!

Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Paula, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with Jeff, Fiona and their team. We know sometimes unexpected delays can pop up throughout the building journey - unfortunately it is the nature of our business - however it is fantastic to hear those delays were well worth the wait. We're very pleased to hear your vision has been brought to life and thank you for your great recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo HomesThank for your response, it's a Pleasure! We love our new Home!

Hidden Gem

We would gratefully like to express our enjoyment and how happy we are in our new home.
Thank you to Waydon Builders Pty Ltd Hotondo Wallan.
When we purchased our land in Hidden Valley with fantastic views we knew that this will be our final dream home. HIDDEN GEM
We looked for a local builder with knowledge and experience who has built in the area.
This is why we chose Wayne and Dona Marc of Hotondo Homes to custom build our new home .
Our initial contact with Melissa to start with was pleasant and made us feel comfortable and then on meeting with Wayne Marc to discuss house designs , they made us feel completely satisfied that we were engaging with the right builder.
Once we finalized our plans we met with Keegan Marc (Construction manager ) who was very pleasant in helping us to choose and price out the final contract.
At the start of construction we met with Kalan Marc ( Building Coordinator) on site to discuss all progress of contract. At anytime if we needed to change anything it was not a problem and also very pleasant to deal with.
What stood out most was very good correspondence if we had a question it was answered immediately or if we left a message it was answered back straight away.
Also at any time we required a walk through it was not a problem.
Our home was built in 5 months and were not expecting to be in by Christmas.
Hand over was on the 6th December 2018. All works were completed to a high standard and a experienced workmanship level.
My wife and I would like to thank everyone involved at Waydon Builders starting from in the office right through behind the scenes.
Wayne and Dona must be very proud to have Keegan and Kalan and families running a extremely high standard of efficiency company.
At anytime Waydon Builders require a reference or would like to show a fiture client through we would be more than pleased to do so.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Bruce, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. It sounds like you had an incredible experience with the Wallan team, which is fantastic to see. Wayne, Donna and the team really pride themselves on their service and will be thrilled to see your feedback. We're glad we have played a part in creating your hidden gem and hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come. Thank you for your wonderful recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Choose this builder, you won't be sorry!

We just wanted to say a huge thank you to Hotondo Sth Morang and their amazing team for everything they’ve done for us so far.

Our knockdown-rebuild was a daunting project for us as we had never done anything like it before. We didn’t know where to start but knew that we needed to choose someone reputable, easy to deal with and that we could trust.

Enter Hotondo South Morang and their amazing team.

By the time our project had been scoped and we had discussed what was possible, we had confidence that we were in the best hands.

Throughout the planning, selection and initial phases of the build, the team has guided and kept us informed. So much so that we genuinely felt as though ours was the only project they have been managing this year!

We had no prior knowledge of the building process and little idea of what to expect. Several of our friends and family are also currently building with other companies (foolishly). They are envious of our smooth and seamless experience.

Darren and his team have been a tremendous source of confidence for us as we grow our family and build our dream home.

Nick and Allirra Duffy

Office LocationVIC, South Morang
Construction End DateJun 2019
Hi Nick and Allirra, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're absolutely thrilled to hear you have had such a wonderful experience with Darren and the team from South Morang. We completely understand how daunting it can be to build a new home, especially with a knockdown-rebuild project so it is great to hear you felt so comfortable with the team. Thank you for your wonderful recommendation. We hope you enjoy making many beautiful memories in your new Hotondo Home. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Simply the best.

I could not speak more highly of our build process with Hotondo Homes Wallan! From the initial consultation to handover we were taken care of and kept in the loop every step of the way. The whole team were extremely knowledgeable, patient, and accommodating (even though I was extremely indecisive and changed my mind a million times before construction had even begun!) The finished product was everything I envisioned and more. Spending the first night in our new house it already felt like home, and for that I could not be more thankful. If you are building don’t even consider anyone else, Hotondo Homes Wallan are simply the best.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi EJR, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our Wallan team. Most people say the first night in their new home is always a little strange so it is great to hear you already felt right at home and we're sure you'll continue making amazing memories in your new Hotondo Home! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Hotondo Inverloch are fabulous

Building with Hotondo Inverloch was fabulous. From the start to the finish Trent and Caroline were honest, open and extremely helpful. They did exactly what they said they would do, when they said they would do it. There were no unexpected extras at all and not even one disagreement. Caroline and Trent were very flexible with our meeting times and Caroline was fantastic with colour selections. During the build Trent allowed us to look over the house regularly and the tradesman we met were always friendly. We have been in our house now for over 2 months and there is not a single defect. We can't recommend Hotondo Inverloch highly enough - top quality. Our final cost was exactly what we were quoted at the start. Phil and Sue Whiteman

Office LocationVIC, Inverloch
Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi Phil and Sue, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience with Trent, Caroline and the team. It is wonderful to hear you were well-informed throughout your entire journey and love your new home! Thank you for your great recommendation, we hope you love living in your new home for many years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo HomesWe are completely over the moon with our new house built by Hotondo Homes and cannot praise Trent and Caroline and the whole team enough. Everything is absolutely perfect (and I can be a little fussy), we have nothing that needs following up at the 13 week check post moving in. These guys know how to build a house and do it very well and always with a smile. We can not thank them enough. Kind Regards, Sue & Phil Whiteman

Couldn’t ask for a better builder

Throughout my entire build I knew exactly where everything was up to, when trades where coming in and what to expect in the coming weeks
The finishes are to an amazing quality and the guys really treated like there own, if they weren’t happy they made sure it was taken care of
We hit a hurdle with the flooring which was not there fault but the team could not of been more helpful to rectify the situation
I was well aware of the costs and came in under budget which I was pleasantly surprised
Could not recommend the team highly enough

Construction End DateAug 2018
Hi Tmac, Thank you for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with our team in Wallan and they made you feel like family. We know things don't always go as planned, but it's how we work together to overcome any challenges and we're very happy to hear the team were supportive and helpful through that. Thank you for your great recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Hotondo Homes Wallan - 5 star excellent builders = super happy home owners!

From the moment I met the first point of contact of Hotondo Wallan, Melissa, I knew I didn't want to build with anyone else. I didn't even get quotes from other builders!
Melissa is the nicest person I have ever met, super professional, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, personable and most importantly genuine. I got the best vibe from her instantly and from start to finish the whole process was a pleasure. I was a little sad once I finished the initial stage of choosing a house etc. with Melissa, as catching up with her was great!
I loved that Hotondo Wallan is a local family run business who use the same tradespeople (who were all so freindly and helpful), to me that was really important, to support the community I was going to live in.
With every other team member I met from Hotondo Wallan, the experience was the same. Unbelievably friendly in a really lovely relaxed manner, super professional and genuine.
Keegan was our Construction Manager and his brother Kalen our Build Supervisor. I can't tell you how great it was to have the same small team to communicate with throughout the whole build. They were both just amazing. So professional but so relaxed, friendly and genuine. I asked so many questions but nothing was ever unanswered or a problem. Anytime I wasn't sure about something or wanted to change something it was done without any problems. I never had anything but the absolute best customer service from them both (and everyone in the team).
Our build just flew by, no dramas, no problems. Lots and lots of contact with what was going on and when. What I was told would happen, happened.
We have been in our beautiful new home for around 4 weeks now and it makes me smile every time I walk through the front door. It is all I've ever wanted and more. The layout is just perfect, it has such a lovely homely feel to it.
We really noticed how much care Hotondo Wallan took in the build of our home. Amazing quality of workmanship, they really cared and the build site was always so well maintained. Even as far as the area around the house at handover was left looking great.
If I build again, I wouldn't even think about looking anywhere else but Hotondo Wallan.
What an amazing, excellent team. Well done guys - you gave me the beautiful home you said you would.
All the very best for the future.
Pauline

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Pauline, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes! We're so glad to hear your experience with Wallan was so amazing. It's wonderful to hear you instantly felt comfortable with Melissa and the team were able to bring your dream home to life! We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come and we thank you for your wonderful recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Can't recommend Hotondo Wallan highly enough!

Right from the beginning planning stages to the completion of out house build, Hotondo Wallan and their staff were friendly, helpful, informative, approachable, contactable, efficient and hassle free. No problem was too big or small and delt with quickly and efficiently. We are very happy with the quality of our build and the friendly service we received. Thank you Hotondo Wallan!

Construction End DateJun 2018
Hi McDonald, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you were so pleased with the Wallan team. It's wonderful to see you had such a great experience! Thank you for your great recommendation. We hope you love living in your Hotondo Home for years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Hotondo=Happiness!

From the start to the finish nothing was too much trouble for our wonderful team from Hotondo! Trent and Caroline from Hotondo Inverloch went out of their way to assist us as we made a very big move into our retirement sea change house. Living nearly 3 hours from our new location they kept us updated and involved with our build. The project was finished on schedule and to an exceptional standard. This was our third build and the most stress free! We would highly recommend the team from Hotondo Inverloch.

Office LocationVIC, Inverloch
Construction End DateMay 2018
Hi Judy, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Trent, Caroline and their team. Having been through the experience before already it's wonderful to hear the Inverloch team's service was so memorable for you. Thank you for your wonderful recommendation. We hope your new life in Inverloch is everything you want it to be! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Great home and a great experience !

From the start of our journey with Hotondo to the moment we received our keys, was a very exciting and enjoyable experience. It became apparent in the early planning stages that we were not just a number but a valued customer. We had a vision of the home we wanted, and the Hotondo team, accommodated us during both the planning and the construction of our home.
During the build, the team was very flexible and approachable. No change from our original selections or plans was too big or small to address. What was most important to Hotondo Wallan was that we were happy.
The workmanship of the trades used was first class and we couldn’t be happier with the finished product.
To Wayne, Donna, Keegan & Kalen, and the rest of the team thank you so much for a wonderful experience.
We love our Hotondo home and would highly recommend others to use Hotondo Wallan

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Office LocationVIC, Wallan
Hi Rachel, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes and for your fantastic recommendation. We're so happy to hear how valued you felt throughout your building journey and we're glad to hear the Wallan team exceeded your expectations. We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Amazing new home

I cannot speak highly enough about Hotondo homes Wallan. All trades were amazing and the management and organisation of the build I cannot fault. Timeframe of build was extremely accurate. Quality of products used was 100%. My vision from the initial selections meeting has completely come to life and I couldn’t be happier. Thanks to Keegan and Kalen Marc from hotondo homes Wallan for doing a magnificent job.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Hi Tara, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're very happy to hear the Marcs and their team have turned your dream into a reality! We hope you enjoy your new Hotondo Home for many years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Great experience

We built our first home with Hotondo Torquay (PJ Scott builders) in 2017.

Overall, the experience was a really positive one with the end result being a beautiful home with great workmanship. Peter was able to modify an existing floor plan to suit our vision perfectly, and took the time to design a custom facade that was exactly what we were after. The selections team were friendly and helpful, and we were impressed with their flexibility around meeting times. We would like to make particular mention of our building supervisor Grant who was OUTSTANDING throughout the entire process. His excellent communication and attention to detail made everything so stress-free, and we really felt as if he had our best interests at heart the whole way along.

A few areas for improvement would be to have greater clarity in the pricing, particularly when making building design modifications and chopping and changing between selection options. We probably made this process fairly difficult with the amount of changes we asked for, but still felt a little confused at times with how pricing was worked out. This is not a criticism of anyone in particular, but possibly the processes in place. There were also a few fairly average products that could be taken off the selections list which we have already raised.

A big thank-you to the team at Hotondo Torquay - we love our new home and have already recommended you to our friends.

Cheers, Ryan & Caitlin

Construction End DateDec 2017
Hi Ryan and Caitlin, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes! We really appreciate you sharing your experience and we're thrilled to hear you were so happy with the team from Torquay. We'll definitely take your feedback regarding improvements on board and hope you enjoy living in your beautiful new home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Can't stress how much we love this house

We built with Hortondo Torquay ( PJ Scott builders), after going through all the display homes and realising that nothing fit our needs and no one was interested in customising enough to accommodate us. We obviously check the reviews for PJ scott and found that they provide outstanding results and customer service, so we decided to build with them. During the build we lived an hour away, but received updates and photos often, they finished ahead of time and the quality was 5 stars. We got the exact build we wanted, right down to the kitchen sink that we we're very picky on and surveillance system that we provided and we were helped by the designer the whole time to stay on budget. There were only minor defects, that Hortondo picked up before we did an addressed promptly and 5 months in, everyday one of us mentions how much we love this house. After seeing some of the neighbours homes and getting feedback on their experiences, I am so glad we built with these guys.

Construction End DateOct 2017
Hi Constie, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with Peter, Kerri and the team. It's great to hear the were so accommodating to your needs. We hope you continue mentioning how much you love your new home for years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Exceptional house from a professional team

From the minute we walked in to the office to handover, we not only received our dream home but we were able to enjoy the building process thanks to such a professional team at Hotondo Torquay. The whole process was enjoyable from the beginning, Peter designed a custom house that exceeded our expectations, he was happy to listen to our ideas but also use his experience to suggest other options that resulted in cleverly utilizing the space we had to work with. Darren, our foreman and his team executed the build to perfectly. Darren was also happy to suggest changes to the build to make the house the best it could be, any hiccups were dealt with efficiently and nothing was ever a problem.The trades used in the build were always of a very high standard.
We were made to feel very welcome at the office and the team there were very helpful and professional in assisting us making the right decisions during the whole process.
The final product is an exceptional home and the quality of the workmanship is second to none. We would be happy to recommend Hotondo Torquay to anyone and will definitely build with them again in the future.

Construction End DateJun 2017
Hi Kirsty, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. It's great to hear you had such a good experience with the team and we're glad to hear they made you feel welcome and comfortable through every step of your journey. Thank you for your great recommendation and we look forward to helping you build another beautiful home in the future. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

A great experience!

From the very beginning, Hotondo Wallan delivered exceptional customer service. We were in constant contact with our building Supervisor and were not only told but also felt that their mission was to deliver us the perfect home. We had amazing flexibility to change our plan to ensure it suited our family needs and our consultant was there to help support us. The process was easy, the flexibility actually exists and we have a home that we love. Thanks Hotondo :)

Construction End DateNov 2017
HI TravKar, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you have your dream home and loved your experience with the Wallan team. We hope you enjoy making beautiful family memories in your new home for many years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Exceptional Builder - Hotondo Homes Lara (build2grow)

Having recently completed handover of my stunning four bedroom home built by Hotondo Homes (build2grow) Lara, I cannot thank Michael and his team enough for the seamless process, professional expertise and exceptional customer service. I am thoroughly satisfied with the whole experience and I am more than happy to highly recommend building with Michael to all of my family, friends and broader network. The communication, eye for detail and professionalism of my site manager on the practical component of my build was absolutely superb. The information, responsiveness and initiative from Michael’s supporting staff was also equally brilliant. Absolutely no surprises at any stage of the process, it truly was an exceptional experience and I am very much looking forward to working with Michael and his team on my next project. If you want outstanding value, a hassle free process and a fantastic team to work with in the Geelong region, look no further than Michael at Hotondo Homes Lara.

Construction End DateNov 2017
Hi David, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. Michael and his team are very well-known for their exceptional customer service and it's wonderful to see another client of his so happy with their experience. Thank you for your fantastic recommendation. We hope you love living in your beautiful new home. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Geelong Building Solutions made our dream house a reality!

Right from the first moment we produced the hand sketched design of our ideal dream home, Aaron and his team went out of their way to demonstrate what would be achievable, what could be accomplished within budget and how we could add individuality to our design. A straight and honest approach immediately made us feel that our home could look the way we wanted it to and not just become a 'volume builder' looking product. The process of selecting colours, getting to contract and making small changes before signing meant that we all knew what to expect with the build. Drawings were produced and we began to visualise the end product. Our house began construction in April this year and we have been in our home for just over three weeks now - we couldn't be happier! Our site supervisors (Matt & Wes), kept on top of everything, maintained regular contact and answered every question we had with speed and efficiency. The whole process was surprisingly stress free, easy and enjoyable. If we ever decide to experience house building again we would jump at using Geelong Building Solutions and would highly recommend these guys to any of our friends and/or colleagues.

Construction End DateOct 2017
Hi Carla, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with Aaron and his team. Thank you for your wonderful recommendation! We hope you love living in your new home for many years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes