Hotondo Homes VIC, Wallan

Hotondo Homes VIC, Wallan

Andrew

AndrewCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Building made easy

From the start to the finish they have delivered a great product. They stood by there word and nothing was to hard for them. From when I walked in the door with a floor plan to the completed product they have keep us well informed. Even when other builders would not quote the job. Great to deal with and would build again with this team of great people.Thanks to the whole team.

Construction End DateOctober 2019

bill

billCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My Ranch

The whole process from start to finish ran smoothly. I was informed regularly at all stages of the build. The team at Hotondo were terrific. I couldn't be more satisfied with there work and guidance throughout the build. If your looking for your dream home Wayne and Keegan Marc can make it a reality.

Construction End DateMarch 2006
Alan  Janet

Alan JanetCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Met our expectations

We chose Hotondo Homes (Waydon Builders) because they were local and had a good reputation. Our home was built professionally with good quality materials. Nothing was to much trouble for the site manger. We had some changes to the original plan and these were dealt with easily. All the staff were a pleasure to deal with. Our contract was a fixed price and there were no surprises. We recommend Hotondo Homes Wallan to our friends.

Construction End DateMay 2008
Paul May

Paul MayCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

A great house from a wonderful team

Construction End DateMay 2012

Troy and Kylie Lister

Troy and Kylie ListerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Living the dream

Our building experience with Hotondo, Wallan has been a great experience. The coordination from design right through to the construction phase was excellent and very well executed. The communication during the whole process between Kalen and Keegan and the Wallan team has been fantastic. As a family we are impressed with the time, effort and quality. We highly recommend Hotondo Wallan to anyone interested in building there dream home with no hidden extra cost.

Phil

Phil

Magnificent home

The build went so smoothly from the very start to the end. We were informed regularly either by phone, meeting or test with photos of different stages and aspects of the build.
The workmanship seems to be excellent. We moved into the home approx 3 weeks ago and have not found any problems so far. Any concerns we had during the build which were minor were handled promply by all of the staff at Wallan. The cost was as estimated and as expected. We are so thrilled with the whole experience and have already recommended several people to contact Wayne & Keegan Marc.

Construction End DateJuly 2019

Bruce

BruceWallan

Hidden Gem

Simply the best.

I could not speak more highly of our build process with Hotondo Homes Wallan! From the initial consultation to handover we were taken care of and kept in the loop every step of the way. The whole team were extremely knowledgeable, patient, and accommodating (even though I was extremely indecisive and changed my mind a million times before construction had even begun!) The finished product was everything I envisioned and more. Spending the first night in our new house it already felt like home, and for that I could not be more thankful. If you are building don’t even consider anyone else, Hotondo Homes Wallan are simply the best.

Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

Couldn’t ask for a better builder

Throughout my entire build I knew exactly where everything was up to, when trades where coming in and what to expect in the coming weeks
The finishes are to an amazing quality and the guys really treated like there own, if they weren’t happy they made sure it was taken care of
We hit a hurdle with the flooring which was not there fault but the team could not of been more helpful to rectify the situation
I was well aware of the costs and came in under budget which I was pleasantly surprised
Could not recommend the team highly enough

Construction End DateAug 2018

Pauline

PaulineKilmore

Hotondo Homes Wallan - 5 star excellent builders = super happy home owners!

Construction End DateSep 2018

McDonald

McDonaldWallan

Can't recommend Hotondo Wallan highly enough!

Right from the beginning planning stages to the completion of out house build, Hotondo Wallan and their staff were friendly, helpful, informative, approachable, contactable, efficient and hassle free. No problem was too big or small and delt with quickly and efficiently. We are very happy with the quality of our build and the friendly service we received. Thank you Hotondo Wallan!

Construction End DateJun 2018
Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

Great home and a great experience !

Construction End DateFeb 2018

Amazing new home

I cannot speak highly enough about Hotondo homes Wallan. All trades were amazing and the management and organisation of the build I cannot fault. Timeframe of build was extremely accurate. Quality of products used was 100%. My vision from the initial selections meeting has completely come to life and I couldn’t be happier. Thanks to Keegan and Kalen Marc from hotondo homes Wallan for doing a magnificent job.

Construction End DateMay 2018

Hi Tara,
Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're very happy to hear the Marcs and their team have turned your dream into a reality! We hope you enjoy your new Hotondo Home for many years to come.
Kind regards,

TravKar

TravKarWandong

A great experience!

From the very beginning, Hotondo Wallan delivered exceptional customer service. We were in constant contact with our building Supervisor and were not only told but also felt that their mission was to deliver us the perfect home. We had amazing flexibility to change our plan to ensure it suited our family needs and our consultant was there to help support us. The process was easy, the flexibility actually exists and we have a home that we love. Thanks Hotondo :)

Construction End DateNov 2017
Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

Hotondo wallan amazing customer service!!

We had an amazing experience with Hotondo Wallan. After looking at many different designs with other companies we fell in love with Hotondo's Erskine 240. We wanted to make our place unique and team were happy to take on our ideas and also made great suggestions to make our home perfect. The quality of the build was fantastic and we had an overall easy experience. Massive thanks to Wayne, Donna and the boys for all their hard work

Construction End DateSep 2017

Spencer T.

Spencer T.Melbourne

Very happy with our first home

We finished our build with Hotondo Homes Wallan in October 2016 and couldn't be happier. The team did a fantastic job in building a quality home. From beginning to end they were only a phone call away and regularly kept us updated on the process.
Great communication, quality finishes and very easy to deal with. Highly recommend to anyone whether you are building your first home or dream home these guys were excellent.

Construction End DateOct 2016
Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

Honest, decent and transparent - rare anywhere

When building there are a lot of choices and everyone has their own scale when it comes to cost V quality V speed. I looked at alot and was never comfortable to commit until I met with Wayne. Wayne and his boys Keegs and Kalen, meant what they said, and most importantly did what they said. I happy to have gone through the process with these guys backing me up. We love our home and would recommend them for yours.

Construction End DateJul 2016

Hotondo Homes Wallan

Hugo B.Hotondo Homes

My new home is a dream come true!!

Such smooth sailing all the way it has been building my home with Hotondo Homes in Wallan.
The entire experience has been nothing more than exciting. Such wonderful help from experienced staff with my colour selection which made the whole experience so much fun and stress free. From start to finish I have been informed of week to week progress. I have had no problems with anything along the way. Have enjoyed every minute of having my dream home built.

Hi Dani,
Thank you for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're pleased to hear you had such a great experience with the Wallan team and we're glad you now have your dream home!
Kind regards,