Hotondo Homes VIC, Wallan

Hotondo Homes VIC, Wallan

Magnificent home

The build went so smoothly from the very start to the end. We were informed regularly either by phone, meeting or test with photos of different stages and aspects of the build.
The workmanship seems to be excellent. We moved into the home approx 3 weeks ago and have not found any problems so far. Any concerns we had during the build which were minor were handled promply by all of the staff at Wallan. The cost was as estimated and as expected. We are so thrilled with the whole experience and have already recommended several people to contact Wayne & Keegan Marc.

Site Admin
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJuly 2019
Hi Phil, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're thrilled to hear about your wonderful experience with the Wallan team. It's always wonderful to hear that the entire experience was a standout and we thank you for helping spread the word about the Marc's fantastic service. We're sure you will love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

A good experience

We started our journey with Melissa at the Hotondo office in Wallan, she was so friendly and her communication was excellent. We picked a layout that we liked and went to look at the display house and decided it was the one for us. We wanted to make some changes to the plans and Melissa assured us that it wouldn’t be problem. We went backwards and forwards with the draftsman making tweaks to our plans through Melissa at no cost to us. Once we finalised our floor plan we then went back and forth with Keegan on the pricing of different parts of the build.
Throughout the build Kalen, the building supervisor would either call us or send a text every week with an update and plan for that week and informing us of the progress of the build and answered any of our questions.
They used local tradesmen for majority of the build, some of them we personally knew from the area which we thought it was great that they were supporting local tradesmen. The electrician asked us to walk through the house and point out exactly where we wanted our lights to be. We did have one major hiccup with the plumbing (at no fault of the builder) but Keegan and Kalen were very transparent with their communication about this and got the problem sorted ASAP.
Our build took approximately 6.5 months but that includes the Christmas break. The site was always clean comparatively to the other building sites with other builders in the street and our neighbour even commented on the cleanliness of our site during the build.
After moving in, we’ve been very happy with the quality of our build, we had our 3 monthly maintenance check and all of the items (they were minor) were fixed up promptly. If we ever build again, we’d definitely be happy to go through them.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateFebruary 2019
Hi Ashleigh, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear about the exceptional experience you've had with the Wallan team. It is great to hear you felt they went above and beyond with you throughout your entire building journey and we're proud to have provided an experience that was better than you ever imagined. We're sure you will love living in your new Hotondo Home for years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Hidden Gem

We would gratefully like to express our enjoyment and how happy we are in our new home.
Thank you to Waydon Builders Pty Ltd Hotondo Wallan.
When we purchased our land in Hidden Valley with fantastic views we knew that this will be our final dream home. HIDDEN GEM
We looked for a local builder with knowledge and experience who has built in the area.
This is why we chose Wayne and Dona Marc of Hotondo Homes to custom build our new home .
Our initial contact with Melissa to start with was pleasant and made us feel comfortable and then on meeting with Wayne Marc to discuss house designs , they made us feel completely satisfied that we were engaging with the right builder.
Once we finalized our plans we met with Keegan Marc (Construction manager ) who was very pleasant in helping us to choose and price out the final contract.
At the start of construction we met with Kalan Marc ( Building Coordinator) on site to discuss all progress of contract. At anytime if we needed to change anything it was not a problem and also very pleasant to deal with.
What stood out most was very good correspondence if we had a question it was answered immediately or if we left a message it was answered back straight away.
Also at any time we required a walk through it was not a problem.
Our home was built in 5 months and were not expecting to be in by Christmas.
Hand over was on the 6th December 2018. All works were completed to a high standard and a experienced workmanship level.
My wife and I would like to thank everyone involved at Waydon Builders starting from in the office right through behind the scenes.
Wayne and Dona must be very proud to have Keegan and Kalan and families running a extremely high standard of efficiency company.
At anytime Waydon Builders require a reference or would like to show a fiture client through we would be more than pleased to do so.

Construction End DateDec 2018
Hi Bruce, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. It sounds like you had an incredible experience with the Wallan team, which is fantastic to see. Wayne, Donna and the team really pride themselves on their service and will be thrilled to see your feedback. We're glad we have played a part in creating your hidden gem and hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come. Thank you for your wonderful recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Simply the best.

I could not speak more highly of our build process with Hotondo Homes Wallan! From the initial consultation to handover we were taken care of and kept in the loop every step of the way. The whole team were extremely knowledgeable, patient, and accommodating (even though I was extremely indecisive and changed my mind a million times before construction had even begun!) The finished product was everything I envisioned and more. Spending the first night in our new house it already felt like home, and for that I could not be more thankful. If you are building don’t even consider anyone else, Hotondo Homes Wallan are simply the best.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Hi EJR, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with our Wallan team. Most people say the first night in their new home is always a little strange so it is great to hear you already felt right at home and we're sure you'll continue making amazing memories in your new Hotondo Home! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Couldn’t ask for a better builder

Throughout my entire build I knew exactly where everything was up to, when trades where coming in and what to expect in the coming weeks
The finishes are to an amazing quality and the guys really treated like there own, if they weren’t happy they made sure it was taken care of
We hit a hurdle with the flooring which was not there fault but the team could not of been more helpful to rectify the situation
I was well aware of the costs and came in under budget which I was pleasantly surprised
Could not recommend the team highly enough

Construction End DateAug 2018
Hi Tmac, Thank you for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with our team in Wallan and they made you feel like family. We know things don't always go as planned, but it's how we work together to overcome any challenges and we're very happy to hear the team were supportive and helpful through that. Thank you for your great recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Hotondo Homes Wallan - 5 star excellent builders = super happy home owners!

From the moment I met the first point of contact of Hotondo Wallan, Melissa, I knew I didn't want to build with anyone else. I didn't even get quotes from other builders!
Melissa is the nicest person I have ever met, super professional, enthusiastic, knowledgeable, personable and most importantly genuine. I got the best vibe from her instantly and from start to finish the whole process was a pleasure. I was a little sad once I finished the initial stage of choosing a house etc. with Melissa, as catching up with her was great!
I loved that Hotondo Wallan is a local family run business who use the same tradespeople (who were all so freindly and helpful), to me that was really important, to support the community I was going to live in.
With every other team member I met from Hotondo Wallan, the experience was the same. Unbelievably friendly in a really lovely relaxed manner, super professional and genuine.
Keegan was our Construction Manager and his brother Kalen our Build Supervisor. I can't tell you how great it was to have the same small team to communicate with throughout the whole build. They were both just amazing. So professional but so relaxed, friendly and genuine. I asked so many questions but nothing was ever unanswered or a problem. Anytime I wasn't sure about something or wanted to change something it was done without any problems. I never had anything but the absolute best customer service from them both (and everyone in the team).
Our build just flew by, no dramas, no problems. Lots and lots of contact with what was going on and when. What I was told would happen, happened.
We have been in our beautiful new home for around 4 weeks now and it makes me smile every time I walk through the front door. It is all I've ever wanted and more. The layout is just perfect, it has such a lovely homely feel to it.
We really noticed how much care Hotondo Wallan took in the build of our home. Amazing quality of workmanship, they really cared and the build site was always so well maintained. Even as far as the area around the house at handover was left looking great.
If I build again, I wouldn't even think about looking anywhere else but Hotondo Wallan.
What an amazing, excellent team. Well done guys - you gave me the beautiful home you said you would.
All the very best for the future.
Pauline

Construction End DateSep 2018
Hi Pauline, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes! We're so glad to hear your experience with Wallan was so amazing. It's wonderful to hear you instantly felt comfortable with Melissa and the team were able to bring your dream home to life! We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come and we thank you for your wonderful recommendation. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Can't recommend Hotondo Wallan highly enough!

Right from the beginning planning stages to the completion of out house build, Hotondo Wallan and their staff were friendly, helpful, informative, approachable, contactable, efficient and hassle free. No problem was too big or small and delt with quickly and efficiently. We are very happy with the quality of our build and the friendly service we received. Thank you Hotondo Wallan!

Construction End DateJun 2018
Hi McDonald, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you were so pleased with the Wallan team. It's wonderful to see you had such a great experience! Thank you for your great recommendation. We hope you love living in your Hotondo Home for years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Great home and a great experience !

From the start of our journey with Hotondo to the moment we received our keys, was a very exciting and enjoyable experience. It became apparent in the early planning stages that we were not just a number but a valued customer. We had a vision of the home we wanted, and the Hotondo team, accommodated us during both the planning and the construction of our home.
During the build, the team was very flexible and approachable. No change from our original selections or plans was too big or small to address. What was most important to Hotondo Wallan was that we were happy.
The workmanship of the trades used was first class and we couldn’t be happier with the finished product.
To Wayne, Donna, Keegan & Kalen, and the rest of the team thank you so much for a wonderful experience.
We love our Hotondo home and would highly recommend others to use Hotondo Wallan

Construction End DateFeb 2018
Office LocationVIC, Wallan
Hi Rachel, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes and for your fantastic recommendation. We're so happy to hear how valued you felt throughout your building journey and we're glad to hear the Wallan team exceeded your expectations. We hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home for many years to come! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Amazing new home

I cannot speak highly enough about Hotondo homes Wallan. All trades were amazing and the management and organisation of the build I cannot fault. Timeframe of build was extremely accurate. Quality of products used was 100%. My vision from the initial selections meeting has completely come to life and I couldn’t be happier. Thanks to Keegan and Kalen Marc from hotondo homes Wallan for doing a magnificent job.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Hi Tara, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're very happy to hear the Marcs and their team have turned your dream into a reality! We hope you enjoy your new Hotondo Home for many years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

A great experience!

From the very beginning, Hotondo Wallan delivered exceptional customer service. We were in constant contact with our building Supervisor and were not only told but also felt that their mission was to deliver us the perfect home. We had amazing flexibility to change our plan to ensure it suited our family needs and our consultant was there to help support us. The process was easy, the flexibility actually exists and we have a home that we love. Thanks Hotondo :)

Construction End DateNov 2017
HI TravKar, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so happy to hear you have your dream home and loved your experience with the Wallan team. We hope you enjoy making beautiful family memories in your new home for many years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Hotondo wallan amazing customer service!!

We had an amazing experience with Hotondo Wallan. After looking at many different designs with other companies we fell in love with Hotondo's Erskine 240. We wanted to make our place unique and team were happy to take on our ideas and also made great suggestions to make our home perfect. The quality of the build was fantastic and we had an overall easy experience. Massive thanks to Wayne, Donna and the boys for all their hard work

Construction End DateSep 2017
Hi Juliet, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience with the team from Wallan. The Erskine is a stunning design! We hope you enjoy living in your new home for many years to come. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Very happy with our first home

We finished our build with Hotondo Homes Wallan in October 2016 and couldn't be happier. The team did a fantastic job in building a quality home. From beginning to end they were only a phone call away and regularly kept us updated on the process.
Great communication, quality finishes and very easy to deal with. Highly recommend to anyone whether you are building your first home or dream home these guys were excellent.

Construction End DateOct 2016
Hi Spencer, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're so pleased to hear about your wonderful experience with our Wallan team. Thank you for your great recommendation. We hope you enjoy making beautiful family memories in your Hotondo Home. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Honest, decent and transparent - rare anywhere

When building there are a lot of choices and everyone has their own scale when it comes to cost V quality V speed. I looked at alot and was never comfortable to commit until I met with Wayne. Wayne and his boys Keegs and Kalen, meant what they said, and most importantly did what they said. I happy to have gone through the process with these guys backing me up. We love our home and would recommend them for yours.

Construction End DateJul 2016
Hi RebeccaJwithCs, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're happy to hear you had such a great building journey with our team from Wallan. Thank you for the great recommendation and we hope you love living in your new Hotondo Home! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes

Hotondo Homes Wallan

The quality of our build was exceptional. The fact that they took there time ensured us that things were getting done correctly and with care which was super important to us. We were made to feel apart of the whole build process and were kept up to date with every step. When we had questions Waydon Builders did everything they could to get them answered . The level of customer service we received was again exceptional, they made our process as smooth and easy as possible. We had spoken to many other builders/consultants but were very daunted with the experience until sitting down with the guys at Waydon Builders. We already cant wait to build again with them. We have referred two of our friends to them who have since gone ahead and built, both happy with their experiences too. Thanks again guys

Build LocationVictoria
Hi Terri, Thanks for your fantastic review. We're so glad to hear you had such a great experience with the team in Wallan. Thank you for your referring us on to your friends and we hope you love living in your brand new Hotondo home. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes.

My new home is a dream come true!!

Such smooth sailing all the way it has been building my home with Hotondo Homes in Wallan.
The entire experience has been nothing more than exciting. Such wonderful help from experienced staff with my colour selection which made the whole experience so much fun and stress free. From start to finish I have been informed of week to week progress. I have had no problems with anything along the way. Have enjoyed every minute of having my dream home built.

Build LocationVictoria
Hi Dani, Thank you for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes. We're pleased to hear you had such a great experience with the Wallan team and we're glad you now have your dream home! Kind regards, Hotondo Homes.

Hotondo Homes Wallan

We have built our dream home with many thanks to Hotondo Homes Wallan, From start to finish the building process was hassle free. The supervisor was very accommodating and happy to help or meet onsite if we had any questions or wanted to go through anything. Hotondo Homes paid full attention to our requests and followed through with actions, we often were contacted on a regular basis with updates. We are extremely happy with what we call our dream home, completed with high quality finishes.. Thank-you to the Wayne and Donna and the team at Hotondo Homes Wallan.

- Jeremy & Amy.

Build LocationVictoria
Hi Jeremy, Thanks for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes in Wallan. We're glad to hear you had a fantastic experience with Wayne and Donna along with their team. We're happy we've helped build your dream home! Thanks again for the positive review. Kind regards, Hotondo Homes.

Great Quality

You often hear of all the problems that people encounter when building a house, but our experience was "Stress Free" with Hotondo Wallan and we can only thank Wayne, Donna and the whole team for their effort to make this happen. We had access to the house from day one and if there was any type of problem, it was amended straight away. We designed our own home and moved in 4 weeks ago and couldn't be happier with the finished product. Thanks guys, can't recommend you highly enough :)

Build LocationVictoria
Hi Kaye Fitz, Thank you for the fantastic review! We are glad to hear that your experience with Hotondo Homes in Wallan was a great one and the team were very helpful with assisting you along the way making it a stress free experience. Thank you again for taking the time to review Hotondo Homes in Wallan and we hope you continue to love your new home! Kindest Regards, Hotondo Homes

Finally, our dream home

After visiting a lot of builders, we were always leaving bewildered and confused. We were recommended to a Hotondo builder in Wallan, Vic. After leaving with smiles on our faces, we knew we were in good hands. Everytime we came up with questions, they answered them with a smile and always said "not a problem". There were never any problems during construction that couldn't be sorted out. The workers carried out their trades with pride and to perfection.
The builders were reliable, the job site was always clean (building in country area) and we felt we were treated more like friends than clients.

Build LocationVictoria
Hi Flowerdalians, Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with the team in Wallan. It's a good feeling when you leave a builder and feel part of the family. It sounds like you're happily living in your beautiful new home built to a high quality! Kindest Regards, Hotondo Homes.