Husqvarna TS 138

11 questions from our users

Debbie T.

Debbie T.asked

TS 138

would the grass catcher on the husky TS 138, fit a husky LTH2142 D?

Slatts

Slattsasked

Price for catcher system for 2018. Ts138

Bruce

Bruceasked

TS 138

Will the warranty transfer to a new owner.

Geoff C.

Geoff C.asked

TS 138

Mine has just stopped. Seems to be fuel problem. On lifting bonnet a small wisp of smoke was seen from solenoid on carby float bowl. I have cleaned connection but still no go. HELP

Anthony

How old is your tractor? If its still under warranty Id be contacting Husqvarna directly. does not sound good.

Slatts

Slattsasked

Ts138 with 70 hrs fitted with double bin catcher purchased Dec 2017
,tyres still have mould strips attached zero ware .......Good Value at$2400 ?

Good value.

Forrest C.

Forrest C.asked

TS 138

My ts138 backfired so we turned it off and a humming noise continued so we disconnected the battery and it stopped but while trying to reconnect the battery it tried to start does anyone no how this is possible it's only 4hours old

johndritchie69

johndritchie69asked

TS 138

I have had mine just over 2 year, deck hanger snapped off, gearbox died (replaced under warranty), second one now makes horrible noises, new spindles have given out where blades attach, fuel pump caught on fire, headlights no longer work and today the bottom edge of the deck where clippings eject turned into a missile and went throttle greenhouse. Should I trade it in for a sythe?

Len H
Len H

Wow John !. You must remember that the TS138 is the cheapest model for light duties. It sounds like you have been mowing some pretty rough territory. I am very happy with my TS138 now that the gearbox problem is fixed, but I only mow existing grasslands of about 2 acres per week. I suggest you buy a more rugged model.
Len

Steve N

Steve Nasked

TS 138

14 hours of operation over a few months with good performance. Now the cutter deck belt keeps being throw off. Had it back to the dealer who replaced the belt with exactly the same result- belt come off!!! everything looks as it should be. Any ideas out there?

Mal b

Mal basked

TS 138

Transmission belt configuration encountered a problem. Any suggestions?

József Gasked

TS 138

leaking rear axle : can the seals be easily changed without dismounting the transmission? The part Nr. GT 41857 is OK for the seals TS 138?

Alan
Alan

Dealer replaced seals under warranty, done with trans insitu

Thank you very much!

jonty

jontyasked

TS 138

How do immobilize the seat sensor ? I have a brand-new TS 138 and mowing on even a slight slope immobilizes the machine. I am not even asking the agents for I know the answer.
I have been mowing 3 acres of slopes for 20 years on a variety of machines but disappointed at this safety device !

Walter Hansen
Walter Hansen

Suggest getting an auto electrician to give it a go if you are not too confident.