4Instant Pot Duo Multi-Cooker

Instant Pot Duo Multi-Cooker Questions & Answers

4Instant Pot Duo Multi-Cooker
Brand Manager for Instant Pot? Claim your listing.
K V.
K V. · Duo Multi-Cooker 80 (8L)

Are you able to smell the meat cooking while this appliance is in use?

Janet
Janet · Duo Multi-Cooker

Can this one cook pull pork?

Flo B.
Flo B. · Duo Multi-Cooker

Does the slow cook option work?
Does it come with a glass lid for slow cooking?
I want to replace my stovetop pressure cooker and my slow cooker with this one, is it possible?

Angel - truth reveals.
Angel - truth reveals.

No it does not come with a glass lid.
I have not used the slow cook function yet because i like it quick and it saves on power bill too.
The pressure cook function is great, meat in tender. It Only takes about 45-1 hour pressire cook for lamb shank. The meat falls apart from the bones!

Tanilee
Tanilee

Hi Flo,
The slow cook option works perfectly and turns out really yummy tender meat. You can use the timer function so no real need to check on. While, It does not come with a glass see through lid, you can purchase one of these glass lids separately from
Amazon, I believe it is fairly inexpensive as well.

Shiela M.
Shiela M. · Duo Multi-Cooker

How can I get an instant pot for Xmas for my niece in Tasmania with out spending my time any more on wasteful investigation?
How much American dollars it is going to cost me? I am not this short tempered usually. But I had a brain surgery in the last few weeks and I am running out of time I am afraid.plaese help!

jonathanxue
jonathanxue

It's unfortunately complicated- Amazon US will ship to Australia ($50 pot + $60 shipping), but the pot won't work with Australian electricity. The Amazon UK pots will work, but they won't ship. I haven't found a way to get one in au yet.

Mike
Mike

They are available on Amazon AU now

Rob · Duo Multi-Cooker

Where can I buy a Instant Pot pressure cooker? Thanks

Rob

I did not say that I live in australia , our electricty is 240 volts, thanks rob

eyeesha1942
eyeesha1942 · Duo Multi-Cooker

What is the AUS PRICE FROM AMAZON

AJA
AJA · Duo Multi-Cooker

it seems like amazon UK will no longer ship to Australia ( maybe this is since the rise of amazon au). When I try to check out with it I get this message:

'We are unable to ship non-digital items from amazon.co.uk to Australian shipping addresses.

Please choose a shipping address that is not in Australia to proceed. Some restrictions may still apply depending on the item.'

Anyone got any other leads on how to get one? I'm researching locally available similar multi-cookers but they all seem to have such highly variable reviews it seems a bit of a gamble.

bettyfrances

I am afraid we are the forgotten people in Australia, nothing to get excited about on the Australian site and I can't believe they did this to us

Berni · Duo Multi-Cooker

Hi,

Is it difficult and/or expensive to get accessories and spare parts sent to Australia, given that it's only available from overseas (eg Amazon UK)?

Linda
Linda

I think from memory it was about $280

Berni

Thanks Linda:) Sorry, just to clarify, the instant Pot was AUD280, or the spare parts and accessories were AUD280 (exclusive of the instant Pot) , or everything inclusive of instant Pot, spare parts and accessories were AUD280?

Vikki
Vikki · Duo Multi-Cooker

Where can I buy this from ?

Lisa
Lisa

I bought mine from Amazon and I realised that it wasn’t 240v when it arrived. Have wasted a fortune. Why does amazon send these products to Aust knowing we have 240v.

Jan_Saunders
Jan_Saunders

Lisa you can just buy a computer cable from Harvey Norman. UK Amazon Vikki...they are currently waiting on new shipments tho I think. Ive been waiting a while. They are heaps more expensive in the UK tho by the looks!

erinpmf
erinpmf

LISA, you can complain and return it to the retailer, get a refund, and if you have any problems you can contact the NSW Office of Fair Trading who will intervene on your behalf.

It's illegal to sell products in Australia which don't have the proper electrical, 240v, connectiion.

bettyfrances

Hi just buy an international plug adapter that is what I did with mine

Daisie71
Daisie71

Hi Lisa. Do you still have the US Instant Pot? I am looking to buy one with US voltage. Thanks.

JanetteB · Duo Multi-Cooker

When I just tried ebay U.K. The website says they won't ship these to Australia. So how did you guys get one?

Mem
Mem

Hi Janette. Amazon UK is the online store to purchase the Instant Pot from.

Tam

I got mine from Amazon UK (not ebay) and it shipped to Australia, however I see the one I purchased is no longer on offer, this link may work though https://www.amazon.co.uk/Instant-Pot-Electric-Pressure-Stainless/dp/B01KHYRHYK/ref=sr_1_1?m=A24MXAUO3Z6LNF&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1510127563&sr=1-1&refinements=p_4%3AInstant+Pot

Many thanks. Ordered!

Raa Dee
Raa Dee

how did u manage to order:( the link that Tam gave still says not avail:(

ChristyV
ChristyV

The 6L DUO is the only model amazon uk will ship to Aus. You can try this link https://www.amazon.co.uk/Instant-Pot-Electric-Pressure-Stainless/dp/B00OP26T4K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511303883&sr=8-1&keywords=instant+pot+6l+duo

Ali E
Ali E

It seems like they are all out of stock :(

Veronica Dottore
Veronica Dottore · Duo Multi-Cooker

Where can I buy one in Adelaide?

Tam

I bought mine from Amazon UK online as they have the same voltage. I got a cheap iec cable from ebay which is all that’s needed to plug it in.

Traceyp
Traceyp

Hi. I also bought mine from Amazon UK. Don't think they are available in shops in Aust. By the way, I am still extremely happy with the Instant Pot. Cheers.

raferyan2002 · Duo Multi-Cooker

So you can just use a cable from another appliance for the UK version?

Tam

Yes you could, I bought one cheaply off ebay so it has its own cable. It's just a standard iec cable that's needed.

Thank you!

Select a listing for your question
Instant Pot Duo Multi-Cooker