inTouch Smart Glide

inTouch Smart Glide Questions & Answers

12 questions from our users

Lambsyasked

We have a 2016 Smart Glide and it has been fantastic. 2 days ago the chair began to only function on lower back/glutes in a very intense way with no up/down movement to shoulders despite the setting selected. Any suggestions?

Victoria B
Victoria B

Hi I’ve had no issues with my chair but I would contact In Touch massage chairs and I’m sure they’ll guide you to what to do next. Good luck!!!!

Lambsy

Thanks, never had issues before and gets solid use so hoping it is just having a 'moment'.

Pat B.

Pat B.asked

what fabrics are available and frankly what is the actual price

Supreet S.

Supreet S.asked

How many Air bags for air compression are there, and how many valves, in smartglide?
Is the call out fee for technician covered under warranty if there is a breakdown or issue within warranty period?

Nic

Hi. Yes warranty would cover it for sure. I was out of warranty unfortunately. The bags, hmmm... the arms have them, the thighs, the calves and feet. They're awesome!

pearlfong

pearlfongasked

Do these chairs recline?

Nic

Oh yes, they recline a loooong way back.

Yugen G.

Yugen G.asked

Hi
My foot pads for my Smart glide massage chair started peeling of after 3 weeks.
How often do we need to purchase new ones?

Nic

Interesting. My foot pads have lasted for years and I haven't purchased new ones.

Michele

Micheleasked

I'm after a good quality massage chair at a resonable price. I don't need the lights & music, nor do i want to pay for it. What model do you suggest?

Hi Michelle,
Thank you for your enquiry. We can definitely help you with a good quality massage chair, all of which we aim to sell at affordable prices for everyone. Generally, what you are paying for in a massage chair is the massage functions within the chair, such as the rollers, the track, the air compression, the foot massage, the positioning and the customisation. The lights and music are added features that just make the chair more appealing. However, in saying that, the music synchronisation feature can be very beneficial to many people, especially when experiencing a massage that is synchronised with a song that makes you feel happy and relaxed.
If you are able to head into one of our stores in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Sydney or Melbourne you can try for yourself. If not, please feel free to call us on 1300 559 612 and we will be happy to help.

nikok

nikokasked

How long can the leather last? My previous pu leather massage chair started peeling off just after one year of normal use. Does the warranty covers the leather cushion repair or replacement?

inTouch M.inTouch

Thank you for your enquiry. Our fabric is extremely high quality and will not peel under normal usage. Yes, our warranty covers everything, even the fabric! I hope this helps. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

xiaomeng7

xiaomeng7asked

If I live in adelaide, how could I try and buy the massage chair?

Nic

I am certain if you contact them they will give you the best price for delivery.

Hi,
Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately we don't have a store in Adelaide for you to try. However we do delivery Australia-wide and have very cost-effective delivery rates to Adelaide.
We do sell a large number of massage chairs online and over the phone to people that are unable to try our chairs. We would be happy to speak with you about the various features of the Smart Glide and whether it would be suitable for you.
We are the largest massage chair retailer in Australia and the Smart Glide is the best selling massage chair in Australia. It has some amazing features including smaller rollers which can target the pain spots more effectively and also has 3D air retraction technology where the rollers extend from the track for a deep tissue massage. It has a curved roller track to massage right down through the glutes and also has wraparound shoulder airbags, hip airbags, circular calf massage, a bonus massaging pad, air compression, zero gravity positioning, body scan technology, foot massage, patented wraparound head massager and music connection. You can even synchronise your massage to the beat of your music!
It has 6 auto programs, including a fantastic Stretching program, plus manual customisation to personalise your massage to suit you. The Smart Glide is not as suitable for particularly tall people so please let me know if this is an issue.
There is nothing like this chair in this price range on the market and I know you will love it!
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to call us on 1300 559 612. Please ask for me and I would be happy to help.

Eddie
Eddie

I tried the top model of Osim, the very famous king of the massage chairs Japan-made luxury Inada and Intouch smart-glide, to be honest, Intouch smart-glide is really really good, it is unbeatable at the price range, I feel its more comfortable to me than the Inada Dreamweave which currently sell for$12000.

Hanny

Hannyasked

Hi, How long your chair can be last? Max and min pls :)

Hi Hanny,
Nice to hear from you again.
Our massage chairs are manufactured to the highest standards with the latest technology and robust mechanics.
Please give us a call on 1300 559 612 and we would be happy to run over any questions.

Kerrie S

Kerrie Sasked

Can you tell me does the chair come installed or is it flat packed? I live at Sunshine Coast

Hi Kerrie,
Thank you for your enquiry. Our Smart Glide massage chair arrives in 2 boxes. There is some assembly required, for example connecting the footrest and connecting air tubes. Everything is clearly labelled and you will be given full instructions with your chair. We deliver Australia-wide to thousands of customers who find assembly a very simple process. Should you have any further enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 559 612.
inTouch Massage Chairs

brian

brianasked

2 questions in one
Where can I possibly have a look at this massage chair and what price is it?

Hi Brian,
Thank you for your enquiry. Our Smart Glide massage chair is available to view and try at all of our stores in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Sydney and Melbourne.
You can find more information about our products, pricing and store locations on our website - https://intouchmassagechairs.com.au/ or call us on 1300 559 612.
inTouch Massage Chairs

camkenzie

camkenzieasked

How do I turn the mood lights off when not in use?

inTouch M.inTouch

Thank you so much for your question. The Smart Glide doesn't actually have lighting on the side like our other chairs do. However, if you are referring to a different chair, the lights are designed to stay on when the chair has power to it, even if it is not in use. If you prefer the lights to be off when you are not using the chair, simply turn off the power switch at the back of the chair or switch off the power plug on the wall. When you would like to use the chair, just turn it back on again. We hope this answers your question.

Get an answer from our members and inTouch representatives