inTouch Smart Glide Pro Massage Chair

inTouch Smart Glide Pro Massage Chair Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Graeme
Graeme

Hi is there a download for the remote control instructions available ?
Graeme....

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Graeme, no problem - please just give us a call on 1300 559 612 and we will be happy to help.

Christine S.

Hi how do I get the Bluetooth to work on my massage chair it keeps asking for a pin

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Christine, try 9999 :)

Vscarf10
Vscarf10

A question for owners of the Smart Glide chair. Has anyone had the 3D function stop working either inside or outside of warranty the period where the rollers don't move in and out from the chair anymore and needed to have the 3D relay switch replaced? If so, was it a one off issue?

Stephen S.
Stephen S.

no problems so far

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

We will always look after you - just give us a call on 1300 559 612 and one of our team will be more than happy to help.

Vivi Viking

My 91 year old mother would dearly love to own a massage chair. She weighs only 43 kgs and has osteoporosis, her main concern is that the rollers will hurt her back and spine when they are in motion. Also does the massage chair offer a massage on the back without rollers?

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Vivi, thank you for your enquiry. To be honest, the Smart Glide Pro may not be the most suitable chair for your mother, given her size. Other companies may sell you a product that is unsuitable, however we feel she may be best to look into a vibrating recliner chair and we simply don't sell those. Many of them also have a lift function which could be helpful for her.

Vivi Viking

Thanks for for your honesty, very much appreciate.

Birte B.
Birte B.

My husband is tall at 186cm and quite big guy. Will this chair suit his size?

Happy wife
Happy wife

I suggest trying out a chair for comfort and size. I am 178 cm and 95 kilos. There is heaps of room for me.

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Birte, Thank you for your enquiry. The Smart Glide Pro is suitable for many body shapes and sizes. The leg and seat sections have been widened and we have a lot of taller and wider customers who find it really comfortable to use. Please feel free to call us on 1300 559 612 if you would like to chat.

Bobert Tascolini
Bobert Tascolini

Hello Intouch,

I have a question, are you able to tell me if this chair supports those of us with larger body sizes? I am 6foot and 145kg I would like to look at getting one but I am unsure if this chair would be suitable for me.

Bob Tascolini

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Bob, Thanks for contacting us, happy to help. The Smart Glide Pro is perfect for someone of your height and there is no weight limit. Please just give us a call on 1300 559 612 and we will be more than happy to discuss your needs. Looking forward to chatting with you.

Aga N.

I cant connect my phone to bluetooth

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Aga, no problem, please just give us a call on 1300 559 612 and we will explain how to do it.

Aga N.

Ill try what the system said but still cant connect

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Aga, we would be happy to help - please just give us a call on 1300 559 612.

jimmy
jimmy

Hi, how do I download a user manual for the glide model? Thank you

Hi Jimmy, please just give our Customer Care team a call on 1300 559 612

David
David

Hi, how do I download a user manual for the glide model?

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi David, our team will get in touch with you

kinjal

looking for SMART GLIDE PRO price and where I can see it.

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi kinjal, you can find details and price for our Smart Glide Pro massage chair on our website here - external link . Please feel free to call us on 1300 559 612 during office hours if you have any questions at all.

kinjal

Hi Just check the price on productreview , from your reply stating $5300, what is the best price , if I want to buy now ??

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

The listing on Product Review is for the previous model of this chair which was priced a little lower. This chair now has many more features. We keep our pricing honest and offer mates rates to everyone :) Please give us a call and we will gladly chat with you about options.

kinjal

What is the best price currently?

Please give us a call on 1300 559 612

Tony T
Tony T

Does the head massage work together with the rest of the chair? Or can the head function only work by itself? My father in law just had one delivered and we are trying to work it out. Thanks

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Tony, most of the chair functions will work while you are using the head massager. We would be happy to run through it with you, just give us a call on 1300 559 612.

Jeff

Does anyone know how to connect Bluetooth, I have tried many time didn't work?

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Jeff, no problem, just give our Customer Care team a call on 1300 559 612 and we will talk you through it.

Patrick
Patrick

If it’s asking for a pairing code, 9999 worked for mine

Jeff

Thank you Patrick I will try that today.

Richelle H.
Richelle H.

Patrick, you the MVP

Marnie
Marnie

how do I remove the side panels

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Marnie, please just give our Customer Care team a call on 1300 559 612 and we will be happy to assist.

Jacksoh soh S.
Jacksoh soh S.

Hi my massage chair away get stuck and not moving I have to push it and it move again

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Jacksoh, we haven't heard of this happening before. However, if you have an inTouch massage chair, we will definitely look after you. Please give our Customer Care team a call on 1300 559 612.

Kay
Kay

One of the shoulders in my chair is no longer inflating and I live in regional Tasmania. Any advice? Hoping it's a quick fix.

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Kay, no problem at all, it sounds like there is a small issue with an air tube. Please give our Customer Care team a call on 1300 559 612 and we will have this sorted out for you.

Laila S.
Laila S.

hi, do you have a cooling off period after purchase?

simon W.

I recommend to go sit in a demo one for a few sessions... try as many brands as you can as I think I rushed into it... don't get me wrong the chairs good but wish I tried a few different ones first so I know I'm buying the best for me, they all have pros n cons.
Good luck.
Just give them a call re cool off period, don't think so though.

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Laila, we have a 30 day money back guarantee and you can see the details on our website here - external link . Please just give us a call on 1300 559 612 - we are always happy to help with any questions or concerns.

Veeeeeeee
Veeeeeeee

The company is a good one. They do have a guarantee. I know some people get buyers remorse but personally it has been one of the best purchase decisions I have ever made for my well being. The chairs are amazing quality.

Jan
Jan

We do not use the head massage with our Intouch massage chair and would like to remove it. Can you walk us through the steps to do this?
Regards Jan

simon W.

Just unplug it's air tubes connecting the head piece, if you don't use the function then it's ok... you can then store the head gear away... maybe tape over the ends of the air plugs where you disconnect so to keep them clear if you ever plug it back on... ;-)...

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Jan, The head massager is fantastic for tension headaches. However, if you don't need it, simply detach it from the chair and remove the two black elbow connectors. You don't need to worry about the tubes as they will not do anything unless you press the head massager button on the remote control. However, if you prefer, you can either fold the tubes over and use a zip tie to keep them out of the way or use a plastic insert plug with no holes.
We hope this helps. If you need us to explain anything or you have any further questions, please feel free to call our Customer Care team on 1300 559 612.

Ross N
Ross N

How much does chair cost?

Margaret
Margaret

$5490

Gill
Gill

$5300. Everything you get is built into the price. When you buy online the chair gets delivered and you have to put it together yourself. If something happens you have to arrange to get the chair to them at your own expense, some have little to no warranty and with Intouch, it's a local business, as opposed to online from China. They even have a moving house service. You also really need to actually sit in the chair and try it out, and much easier having someone explain everything at the same time.

inTouch Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Ross, thank you for your enquiry. The Smart Glide Pro is just $5,490 and is the best selling massage chair in Australia. It has all the latest technology and feels amazing! As our wonderful customer Gill mentioned, some massage chair retailers don't offer installation and the warranty can be restricted. Rest assured, when purchasing an inTouch massage chair we will look after you during your purchase, during your warranty and beyond. Please feel free to call us on 1300 559 612 or visit one of our stores (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Gold Coast) and one of our specialists will be happy to answer any questions.

Teressa

Only have had my chair for 2 days and the calf compression won’t let go stuck and can’t fit your legs in it.

Hi Teressa,
I would love to get one of our inTouch experts to discuss the best way to use the chair with you. Are you able to give our Customer Care Team a call on 1300 559 612 so that they can assist. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank You
inTouch Customer Care.

Get an answer from our members and inTouch Massage Chairs representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

inTouch Smart Glide Pro Massage Chair is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more