inTouch Smart Glide

inTouch Smart Glide Questions & Answers

11 questions from our users

what fabrics are available and frankly what is the actual price

How many Air bags for air compression are there, and how many valves, in smartglide? Is the call out fee for technician covered under warranty if there is a breakdown or issue within warranty period?
Hi. Yes warranty would cover it for sure. I was out of warranty unfortunately. The bags, hmmm... the arms have them, the thighs, the calves and feet. They're awesome!

Do these chairs recline?
Oh yes, they recline a loooong way back.

I'm after a good quality massage chair at a resonable price. I don't need the lights & music, nor do i want to pay for it. What model do you suggest?
Hi Michelle, Thank you for your enquiry. We can definitely help you with a good quality massage chair, all of which we aim to sell at affordable prices for everyone. Generally, what you are paying for in a massage chair is the massage functions within the chair, such as the rollers, the track, the air compression, the foot massage, the positioning and the customisation. The lights and music are added features that just make the chair more appealing. However, in saying that, the music synchronisation feature can be very beneficial to many people, especially when experiencing a massage that is synchronised with a song that makes you feel happy and relaxed. If you are able to head into one of our stores in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Sydney or Melbourne you can try for yourself. If not, please feel free to call us on 1300 559 612 and we will be happy to help. Kind regards, Katie

How long can the leather last? My previous pu leather massage chair started peeling off just after one year of normal use. Does the warranty covers the leather cushion repair or replacement?
Thank you for your enquiry. Our fabric is extremely high quality and will not peel under normal usage. Yes, our warranty covers everything, even the fabric! I hope this helps. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

If I live in adelaide, how could I try and buy the massage chair?
I am certain if you contact them they will give you the best price for delivery.Hi, Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately we don't have a store in Adelaide for you to try. However we do delivery Australia-wide and have very cost-effective delivery rates to Adelaide. We do sell a large number of massage chairs online and over the phone to people that are unable to try our chairs. We would be happy to speak with you about the various features of the Smart Glide and whether it would be suitable for you. We are the largest massage chair retailer in Australia and the Smart Glide is the best selling massage chair in Australia. It has some amazing features including smaller rollers which can target the pain spots more effectively and also has 3D air retraction technology where the rollers extend from the track for a deep tissue massage. It has a curved roller track to massage right down through the glutes and also has wraparound shoulder airbags, hip airbags, circular calf massage, a bonus massaging pad, air compression, zero gravity positioning, body scan technology, foot massage, patented wraparound head massager and music connection. You can even synchronise your massage to the beat of your music! It has 6 auto programs, including a fantastic Stretching program, plus manual customisation to personalise your massage to suit you. The Smart Glide is not as suitable for particularly tall people so please let me know if this is an issue. There is nothing like this chair in this price range on the market and I know you will love it! Should you have any further questions, please feel free to call us on 1300 559 612. Please ask for me and I would be happy to help. Kind regards, KatieI tried the top model of Osim, the very famous king of the massage chairs Japan-made luxury Inada and Intouch smart-glide, to be honest, Intouch smart-glide is really really good, it is unbeatable at the price range, I feel its more comfortable to me than the Inada Dreamweave which currently sell for$12000.

Hi, How long your chair can be last? Max and min pls :)
Hi Hanny, Nice to hear from you again. Our massage chairs are manufactured to the highest standards with the latest technology and robust mechanics. Please give us a call on 1300 559 612 and we would be happy to run over any questions. Kind regards, Katie

Can you tell me does the chair come installed or is it flat packed? I live at Sunshine Coast
Hi Kerrie, Thank you for your enquiry. Our Smart Glide massage chair arrives in 2 boxes. There is some assembly required, for example connecting the footrest and connecting air tubes. Everything is clearly labelled and you will be given full instructions with your chair. We deliver Australia-wide to thousands of customers who find assembly a very simple process. Should you have any further enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us on 1300 559 612. Kind regards, inTouch Massage Chairs

2 questions in one Where can I possibly have a look at this massage chair and what price is it?
Hi Brian, Thank you for your enquiry. Our Smart Glide massage chair is available to view and try at all of our stores in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Sydney and Melbourne. You can find more information about our products, pricing and store locations on our website - https://intouchmassagechairs.com.au/ or call us on 1300 559 612. Kind regards, Katie inTouch Massage Chairs

How do I turn the mood lights off when not in use?
Thank you so much for your question. The Smart Glide doesn't actually have lighting on the side like our other chairs do. However, if you are referring to a different chair, the lights are designed to stay on when the chair has power to it, even if it is not in use. If you prefer the lights to be off when you are not using the chair, simply turn off the power switch at the back of the chair or switch off the power plug on the wall. When you would like to use the chair, just turn it back on again. We hope this answers your question.

Get an answer from our members and inTouch representatives