Jarvis SA, Adelaide

Jarvis SA, Adelaide

Roy

RoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing service

My butler does such an amazing job in a short period of time. I haven’t seen my house in such a pristine condition for a really long time. And they respond to texts pretty fast, which is a plus point

Annie

Annie Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy

The young lady we have cleaning our home is delightful, we have two dogs that she is very good with, she is punctual & polite. I come home and feel that I do not have to do anything extra. Many thanks

Emilie R.

Emilie R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Polished clean appliances!

Came home again today to a gorgeous house and my oven and cook top cleaned beautifully. The stainless steel was stunning. My cook top is usually so awful during the week so I so look forward to visits from Jarvis!

Lani

LaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fortnightly clean

It’s been great having a Jarvis butler every fortnight. The house always feels so clean afterwards and I can focus on work or spending time with my kids. The cleaner was friendly and completed all the tasks given.

Very Happy

Very happy with the standard, promptness and care shown by cleaner. Being able to get help with household tasks is a great relief! My original assigned cleaner was not up to standard but was quickly and easily replaced with no hassle or extra cost. Now I am very happy!

Elaine30

Elaine30Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loving the home help

This is my third visit and I've been quite happy overall with the communication with the company, the follow up from the company and the release that my butler has given me to concentrate on things other than spending hours on housework. Glad I took the plunge and contacted Jarvis.

Affordable and reliable

I have found Jarvis cleaning service very worthwhile. The back up from the company is courteous and fast. The cleaner is reliable and goes out of her way to provide a professional clean

SATISFIED

Very punctual to perform tasks..Happy with visit and service.Sonia is efficient and friendly.I will recommend Jarvis to friends and family..Please do not ask me for further reviews as i am satisfied now,,Any problems iwill advise you.

Happy!!

Jarvis gave me a perfect butler who did an amazing job at my place. They are also fast in their reply which helps with last minute appointments. A very happy customer here!

Total waste of money

Vaccumed only. Didn't touch the bathroom, not a great job on mopping ( had to re do immediately)
Disappointed as didn't feel like enough was done in the designated time frame here.

Danie P.

Danie P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service. Highly recommend

Would highly recommend Jarvis. The service has been great and communication has been above and beyond. Happy with the results of our cleans and will absolutely continue using their cleaning service! I like the use of the app for bookings and making notes

Exceeded our expectations!

Our cleaner was polite and thorough, he got more done than we expected which was much appreciated!
Booking process was simple and I like the online dashboard option to communicate cleaning jobs.

Swapna

SwapnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service

Excellent service and prompt. Very satisfied and finally found the right company who can do the cleaning efficiently. Will definitely recommend to friends and recommend your cleaning services. Good luck

Craig

CraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well organised cleaning group

Jarvis are a group that are well organised with reliable and capable cleaners. They give opportunity for feedback and come through with savings on your first appointment. Their cleaners arrive on time every week.

Very happy!

I had my first clean today and I was very happy. After trying many cleaners over the last few months, i was very relieved to come home to my house smelling and looking great. Good cleaners are hard to find. She was professional and thorough

Tracey B

Tracey BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tracey

I was first of all impressed with the quick response to my request on Social media.
I received a butler within a week and wasn’t real happy the first visit so as they offered a discount for that one I thought I’d give her another go. Still wasn’t following my instructions with the floors so I decided to cancel anymore. I was then offered another butler and a free visit which I accepted, and glad I did as I was much happier and now going to continue. I guess it’s hard for both sides at the start and I’m grateful they offered a free visit to try another cleaner, suitability is the key.

Luke W.

Luke W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great job!

Everything clean, attention to detail, it’s the extra things that make the difference with Jarvis.we would highly recommend this service and will continue to use them in the future. On time and very friendly! 10/10

Marcee

MarceeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant service

Our first clean with Jarvis and the staff member arrived promptly, listened to everything we needed (and didn't need) and did a fantastic job. Love how Jarvis can tailor the time to do whatever specific jobs you need, including housekeeping. Would recommend!

Hilary

HilaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sparkling clean.

I’m extremely happy with the clean. Nothing is left unattended and it’s wonderful to come home to a sparkling house. Excellent value for a professional service. I would recommend my cleaner.

Anonymous

AnonymousMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cleaner didn’t show up, terrible communication and already took my money

After trying for 3 days to get someone to answer a phone (still have never answered), I finally got my cleaning service booked. It was paid for in advance and nobody showed up or even contacted me. I now can’t get anybody to contact me. WORST service ever, I would never use you again or recommend you to anyone!!!!