Jarvis VIC, Melbourne

Jarvis VIC, Melbourne

Prajita B.

Prajita B.Victoria

I have been using Jarvis services for almost 3 years now. Butlers are generally very punctual, do a great job with cleaning and understand what wevneed. Would highly recommend them

Bernadette F.

Bernadette F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crystal clean

I had Mausham come yesterday and he did a fantastic clean of my house. He took initiative to detail the house by tidying and giving the house a deep clean. I am completely satisfied with the high standard of cleaning.

Good communication

The cleaner service was really well organised with good communication about when, where and when making changes. My cleaner was friendly, punctual and took initiative; exactly as I like. Really good small business to have found. Recommended.

Punctual and thorough clean

our cleaner was punctual, friendly and did an extremely thorough job, looking at details of the clean that we had totally missed. Communication clear from outset. Would recommend for end of lease cleaning

Good Cleaner

We’ve had struggles with consistency and availability, but the latest cleaner was top notch. I think the company is maturing. I will stick with them to see if it stabilises.

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 Star Service

I had a “first clean” today and was amazed how much Jennifer was able to do and at such a high standard. The whole process has been totally seamless. Thankyou

Convenient

Very straightforward booking process and the company is easy to deal with. Easy to stop and start if you are going away or to arrange an extra clean if needed. Takes the hassle out of organising a cleaner.

Great help around the house. Melissa really knows how to leave the house looking beautiful and homely. Always on time. Always puts on 110%. I’ve had previous cleaners but by far the best

CJRichmond

CJRichmondGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Immaculate clean

My Jarvis cleaner did an exceptional job. I came home to sparkling floors and surfaces after my first clean. Everything was dusted and tidied and I was absolutely delighted with the standard of service. Couldn’t be happier.

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredibly unreliable

Booked a first clean, took time off work to be home to do the first meet of the cleaner. The clean was booked at 10am, the cleaner was a no show, and there was no communication from the company that she wasn’t coming. I waited around until 2pm and then gave up waiting.

I love the name this personal cleaning service goes by - but I love the service even more!
Wonderfully efficient, friendly adaptive and cooperative.
In times of COVID a life saver

I had my first clean today and my goodness it was perfect! My Jarvis butler was very thorough and left my house looking better than it has in months. I cannot begin to describe how much this free time will mean to me! It’s so easy, and it’s one less thing for me to worry about. Thank you for your amazing service!

Great clean

Great clean by very polite gentlemen. Moved everything and cleaned underneath didn't just skim across everything. Very surprised at what a great job he did, I'll be asking for regular ckesbs from hereon in.

Diana M.

Diana M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

I am a new customer. Very happy, good job, good service. Happy that I don’t have to worry about using cash. I Can recommend you to give it a try.

We are Very happy with our regular cleaner from Jarvis. They take all care and clean the house thoroughly. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Would definitely recommend this service to others.

Shannon

ShannonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional

Jarvis was so professional, accomodating and easy to book. The cleaning service was efficient and well done. They made the whole process seamless, which is rare to find. I'm thankful to have found this service.

Professional Service

Had a 3 hour clean of my home cleaned today. I and was very pleased with the professionalism. Cleaner was on time and made every effort to clean and polish furniture as per my requests.

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Cleaner

Mamie was an excellent cleaner! Her attention to detail was fantastic and she left our house very clean. Very thorough and highly professional. We will definitely use again. Highly recommended.

Kevin McMahon

Kevin McMahonVictoria

Outstanding service

We have used Jarvis 3 times now and could not be happier with their customer service and products. Housekeepers always on time and complete all necessary work without supervision. Highly recommended.

Jacob

JacobGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This was a great experience. The cleaning was excellent and thorough, communication with the service was quick and easy, and they provide good value for money. We are very happy.