Jarvis VIC, Melbourne

See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jarvis

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Ngoc!

Ngoc was amazing yet again.
Everything cleaned perfectly and efficiently.
Bathroom is completely spotless. She arrived on time and left on time.
Very smiley woman who enjoyed me making her an espresso coffee.

Excellent home cleaning service

Punctual, lovely and very efficient butler. We have used Jarvis services for a few months now and haven’t been disappointed at all. Definitely recommended for families looking for help from affordable cleaning services.

Great value

Great value for the price. Easy to organise via the App. Our butler did a lovely job, was punctual and was very responsive to any feedback. Would definitely recommend to others!

Find out how Jarvis VIC, Melbourne compares to other House Cleaning Services

Wasn't sure at the start but Jarvis came through.

Initially I had my first cleaner from Jarvis and they were ok but wasn't Steller. Jarvis team were very attentive wanting to ensure my experience was the best. We got a new cleaner the second time and she was amazing!!! Got double what the pervious person got done and to a way better quality.

Ry D
Ry DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service - so many failed promises

I would not recommend this service.
I have tried to book 4 appointments through them. Cleaners don’t arrive on time or show up at all. All you get is last minute cancellation texts and a half baked apology.

I even had a operations manager call me to apologise after huge mistakes and stuff around a from their teams. Was promised a cleaning service on the next available day.

Revived a text to say the cleaner wasn’t coming a few hours before and that no alternative cleaner can be arranged. It’s a joke.

It shouldn’t be this hard to book a service that is about convenience

If I could rate it lower I could.

Really happy

My cleaner was great and proactive. She arrived a little early and completed extra tasks in addition to what I had specifically directed her to do. We were really impressed with the result.

JesseG
JesseGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Well priced, great attention to detail and strong communication!

Very pleased with my experience with Jarvis. Jesus Morelo did a fantastic job cleaning my home and he was friendly and personable. The attention to detail was very strong and my oven, floors and bathroom were sparkling. Would recommend his services and am going to book again for a regular clean. Cheers!

NHCA
NHCAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Deceptive company with bad communication

Mrs B
Mrs BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A job well done.

My housekeeper came yesterday and worked methodically through my house leaving it clean and fresh. She listened to my requests and worked very hard to meet them. I am very pleased.

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a great experience!

Suri turned up on time, cleaned her heart out, asked questions to make sure she was doing what I needed done and got a lot of work done in the time she was here. I will definitely be using her again :-)

Job Satisfaction

A service I cannot live without

I love my cleaner. Nothing beats coming home to a clean house! Life with a newborn is hard enough and not to worry about weekly cleans makes my life much easier. Thanks Jarvis

Job Satisfaction

Bad cleaning service, afterwards got charged for a complimentary clean

I tried to refuse to pay for a cleaning job that was unsatisfactory- cleaner said she was done after 1.5 hrs when I paid for 2 hrs and she didn’t clean much. Jarvis makes me pay for it saying they offer people a complimentary service when this happens. Instead they charge me for this as well because they saved my credit card details!

Job Satisfaction

Have been very happy with the service by Jarvis. Very responsive. And very professional. Many thanks to Mary Jane who has left my house spotless. Wonderful to come home to.

The Committee
The CommitteeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Recommend

I had trouble with booking times being changed, and cancelled.Eventually I had my lovely cleaner and her daughter arrive, and even after confirming I had no equipment on my booking, they didn’t have any vacuum broom mop etc!
Not their fault at all.. it was Jarvis booking let them and me down. Won’t EVER be booking this company again, and I do hope the cleaners are compensated!!
Jo

Happy Customer
Happy Customer Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Cleaning Service

Have been having Jarvis clean our house since March, and overall pretty happy. The clean is thorough, service is reliable and professional and can recommend Jarvis to anyone looking for a cleaner.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Jarvis reviews