3JSHealth Vitamins Hair + Energy

JSHealth Vitamins Hair + Energy Questions & Answers

Trevor W.
Trevor W.

Is it possible for Hair + Energy supplement to cause dizziness? I am on day 3 of a bottle of 60 and have been experiencing dizziness for the last 24 hours

JSHealth Vitamins   DM

Hi Trevor, we are very sorry to hear you feel you may have reacted in this way to one of our formulas. Although not common, adverse reactions can happen, as each customer has unique requirements and tolerance to products. We do take all reported reactions very seriously. Can you please share your email address so that we can assist you further? Or, please email our Customer Care team directly for further assistance.

support@jshealthvitamins.com

Thank you!

Rae
Rae

I have had alopecia for many years I believe caused from thyroid troubles and a total hysterectomy at 46. I am now 74 years of age. I have been recommended the Hair & Energy tablets by a hairdresser and wonder if it is worth trying or too late after so long? Rae

Inspiration T.
Inspiration T.

Can i use these vitamin with homeopathic medicine

Gurbaksh S.
Gurbaksh S.

1.Is this product is only for women?
2. I saw the ingredients mainly mentioned about zinc and iodine. I want to know about that is their biotin present in these tablets?

JSHealth Vitamins   DM

Hi there! Hair + Energy can be taken by men and women :) All of our formulas (except for Hormone + PMS, Vaginal Probiotic and Menopause+) have been designed for men and women.

Our Hair + Energy formula does not contain biotin! Our formulator's preferred to use other minerals such as iodine and zinc.

We do always recommend being guided by a healthcare professional to assess if the formulas are suited to your individual needs xx

Carl
Carl

This company is just ripping women who are stressed already from the hair loss. So lucky we can go to this site for the truth

Debbie Y.
Debbie Y.

Do these hair and energy pills make anyone bloated ?

JSHealth Vitamins   DM

Hi Debbie! Our Hair + Energy formula contains high-quality Kelp and Zinc. Kelp is high in Iodine, which has many benefits, including supporting hair health and growth when dietary intake is inadequate, as well as supporting energy production throughout the body. Zinc helps to maintain healthy hair and contributes to the maintenance of healthy skin and nails. Although not common, adverse reactions may happen, as each customer has unique requirements and tolerance to products; individual results will vary and so we do always recommend being guided by your health professional to ensure these formulas are suited to your own individual needs at this time.

If you feel like you have had a reaction to this formula, please email our customer care team directly for further assistance - support@jshealthvitamins.com

Thank you! xx

Tricia C.
Tricia C.

Hi can js health hair and energy be taken with Minoxidil

Jacqui Barratt
Jacqui Barratt

Like Bianca P from Queensland, theses tablets unfortunately gave me the runs too. Could not use them anymore.

Ash
Ash

Is it true that hair starts growing in other places also? Thank you

Jess L-J
Jess L-J

Yes, it does. Vitamins dont target hair growth in one place only-expect the hair everywhere else on your body to grow back faster too

Maria F
Maria F

I’m on cholesterol and blood pressure medication can I take Hair + energy tablets

Helen
Helen

How long does it usually take to show a sign it’s working

Elizabeth McGuire
Elizabeth McGuire

I have myasemia gravis and on medication mycopophenolate can I take your hair vitamin products?

Liz Mcguire

Carolyn Creagan
Carolyn Creagan

my review was meant to be with regards to detox-debloat however after submitting & reviewing it it seems to have the title for the hair & energy???

Potential customer
Potential customer

Why do most recent 5 stars reviewers have review only on your product?

Binkx
Binkx

The reviews were 1.5 stars not long ago so I believe these are incentivised reviews

Sandra