14Jump Star Round

Jump Star Round Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Fiona
Fiona · Round

Hi, how long does it take to assemble a 14 foot round trampoline with enclosure? My kids got one for Christmas and I still need to put it up.

Nanna and Pa
Nanna and Pa

need 2 people to assemble---suggest it would take about 1.5 to 2 hours----need level ground suggest put opening with ladder facing an area you can supervise from ( kitchen window, etc)--assemble main frame first and supports---then turn up correct way and attach the springs and net---need to connect 4 springs at 12--6--3--9 o'clock and make sure spring holes left are all even between each of the 4 springs. then connect remaining springs---1--7--4--10 o'clock, 2--8--5--11 0,clock and fill in rest of springs to net--using puller---not long hook on spring goes on net and short end in frame
Then lay out side net with opening where you want. feed in poles working around the net.
Attach poles with 2 clamps working around the frame in same direction---not like springs---- ( one person holds post against frame leg with hand and foot at base and other person attaches brackets--top bracket first then bottom)---a ratchet spanner will help (spanner provided is useless) Note when attaching poles pull base of net down between pole and frame so can make it easy to secure net on frame base after all poles ae attached.
take net shade inside and attach to top of poles
attach the water sprinkler on inside to 1 pole and feed hose up under net. this cools down the trampoline very quickly in hot days. good luck.

Susan · Round 16ft

Hi. Is this trampoline suitable for teens who love to do all the tricks? I am wanting a tramp with a good bounce as the grandkids have had a top of the range trampoline in the past and can be a little fussy. Thanks
Sue

Jump Star
Jump Star   DM

Hi Susan, the 16ft trampoline has a wonderful bounce, and is HUGE - plenty of room to do several flips. We have many videos of teenagers on our 16ft trampoline on our Instagram and Facebook pages. There are links to these on the home page of our website. You are also welcome to come into our showroom (if you live in Perth) to try the trampolines out yourself. Please feel free to call us on (08) 93585660 or email us at info@jumpstar.com.au if you would like to find out more! Thanks! :)

Susan

Thankyou. I’ll have a look on your website :)

KAI Z.
KAI Z. · Round 8ft (with enclosure)

The ground of my yard is a gentle slope. How should I set the trampoline safely? Thank you!

Jump Star
Jump Star   DM

Hello Kai, Thanks for posting this question, we are more than happy to help. Our friendly team are ready to answer any other questions you may have. Our customer service number is 08 93585660 - or you can email us at info@jumpstar.com.au . Regarding your yard being on a gentle slope, it is not ideal for the trampoline to be situated like this, for safety reasons, and also the risk of the frame jarring. You could consider levelling / sinking the ground at one end of the trampoline so that it is aligned correctly. Please feel free to call or email, or Facebook message us with any other queries you may have! Thanks! :)

Phil · Round

Hi. Any idea how long a jumpstar will last? Normal use and normal Aussie weather conditions? Looking to buy a 5 year old Jumpstar... thanks.

Pastasciutta
Pastasciutta

No sure about the Jumpstar product itself. Although I have visited the showroom and checked out the quality of the display Trampolines and would not hesitate in buying any of these as the quality is way better than the one I own. My Trampoline is over 10 years old and still going strong. I have used many of their replacement products (Mat, spring pads, anchor kit, and enclosure poles) and have been very satisfied with the quality. Hope this helps.

Thanks Pastaciutta.

Get an answer from our members and Jump Star representatives

Select a listing for your question
Jump Star Round