Jump Star Round
Listing monitored by Jump Star

3 questions from our users

Susanasked
Round 16ft

Hi. Is this trampoline suitable for teens who love to do all the tricks? I am wanting a tramp with a good bounce as the grandkids have had a top of the range trampoline in the past and can be a little fussy. Thanks
Sue

Jump Star
Deena A.Jump Star

Hi Susan, the 16ft trampoline has a wonderful bounce, and is HUGE - plenty of room to do several flips. We have many videos of teenagers on our 16ft trampoline on our Instagram and Facebook pages. There are links to these on the home page of our website. You are also welcome to come into our showroom (if you live in Perth) to try the trampolines out yourself. Please feel free to call us on (08) 93585660 or email us at info@jumpstar.com.au if you would like to find out more! Thanks! :)

Susan

Thankyou. I’ll have a look on your website :)

KAI Z.
KAI Z.asked
Round 8ft (with enclosure)

The ground of my yard is a gentle slope. How should I set the trampoline safely? Thank you!

Jump Star
Deena A.Jump Star

Hello Kai, Thanks for posting this question, we are more than happy to help. Our friendly team are ready to answer any other questions you may have. Our customer service number is 08 93585660 - or you can email us at info@jumpstar.com.au . Regarding your yard being on a gentle slope, it is not ideal for the trampoline to be situated like this, for safety reasons, and also the risk of the frame jarring. You could consider levelling / sinking the ground at one end of the trampoline so that it is aligned correctly. Please feel free to call or email, or Facebook message us with any other queries you may have! Thanks! :)

Philasked
Round

Hi. Any idea how long a jumpstar will last? Normal use and normal Aussie weather conditions? Looking to buy a 5 year old Jumpstar... thanks.

Pastasciutta
Pastasciutta

No sure about the Jumpstar product itself. Although I have visited the showroom and checked out the quality of the display Trampolines and would not hesitate in buying any of these as the quality is way better than the one I own. My Trampoline is over 10 years old and still going strong. I have used many of their replacement products (Mat, spring pads, anchor kit, and enclosure poles) and have been very satisfied with the quality. Hope this helps.

Thanks Pastaciutta.