Kawasaki Ninja 650

Kawasaki Ninja 650 Questions & Answers

650 ABS, 650L ABS, 650R ABS (See All)
Listing monitored by Kawasaki

11 questions from our users

Rick D.
Rick D.asked

What oil and oil filter do I need for my 2016 65 ninja

Andrew M.
Andrew M.asked
Ninja 650

Is the 650F learner legal in NSW?
I understand the 650L is but yes....

Peter D
Peter D

Only the 650L is LAMS approved

Ben
Benasked
Ninja 650

Is the Ninja 650F a learners approved bike in QLD (It has been rego'ed as a LAM's in NSW) Lots of conflicting information on the Govt websites.

Randel A.
Randel A.asked
Ninja 650

Hi i have a kawasaki ninja ex650c and my cdi is stuffed and it letter N i got one of ebay with the letter E are thay the same

Michelle J.
Michelle J.asked
Ninja 650L ABS

As I am new to riding I would like to know that once you have your open class licence can you have the throttle restriction taken off the bike???????

Christine C

You can remove the throttle restriction. The models from 2017 require no ECU remapping. Be aware that this "may" void your insurance however

Sam V.
Sam V.

so the 2017 models require no re tune ? for their full potential? just the throttle restriction ?

Daza
Dazaasked
Ninja 650L ABS

How long does factory warranty lasts on brand new bike?

Russell
Russellasked
Ninja 650 ABS

My daughter has a 650,couple of years old, and is having braking problems, took it in to get it checked out, they really don't now , but said it could need a new ABS system ??? at a cost off $1000.00, what are your thoughts??

Bhasi
Bhasi
Hunter
Hunterasked
Ninja 650

Will a 2009 ninja 650r muffler/exhaust fit on a 2007 ninja 650r?

Dblk89asked
Ninja 650

There is a great deal on a 2016 Kawasaki Ninja 650 LAMS at my local dealer at a ride away price of $7460 and I can get it for even cheaper if I am trading in my Suzuki inazuma 250. Would it be a good idea to go for it or should I wait for the 2017 version? I ride quite a lot of country roads and was wondering if the versys 650 too should be considered

mitch
mitch
Bokies
Bokiesasked
Ninja 650L ABS

Hi Guys , anyone knows how to derestrict the new 2017 ninja 650? i just got my full licence and need more power now... Cheers

Dblk89

From what I have read from net rider forums, it is illegal and you won't be able to register the motorcycle as there is a significant change in the power to weight ratio.

Jesse B
Jesse B
Middo
Middoasked
Ninja 650 ABS

I'm buying my 1st bike and thinking the ninja 650 LAMS. Just want to get some input on if it's good on the freeway? I travel 15-20 mins on the freeway each way to work and back so hoping this bike is suitable for that. Everything else about the 650 sounds good to me so hopefully freeways will be a breeze too. Cheers

Chockolate
Chockolate

It'll be just fine, in fact they go beautifully at highway speeds.

Get an answer from our members and Kawasaki representatives

Kawasaki Ninja 650