4Kmart 2 in 1 Corded Stick Vacuum ST01

Kmart 2 in 1 Corded Stick Vacuum ST01 Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:ST01
Janine H.
Janine H.

I just brought the vacum anko st01 and I took the brush head off to see how the crevice tool works and I pulled out thedustcupand an oblong ring shape soft plastic thing fell into my hand but I didn't see where it came from to put it back can you help me

Chin L.
Chin L.

Looking this vacuum fliter,please.

Kmart   DM

Would you be able to share more information here: external link or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Bethwyn D.
Bethwyn D.

Where to get filters for ST 01 stick vacuum cleaner

Jan J.
Jan J.

Can you tell me where I can get a replacement filter in Australia for Anko ST01 corded stick vacuum please

Kriss K.
Kriss K.

Hello. Is it possible to buy separately floor brush assembly? While moving to another house I have lost it

Margaret P.

I flipped the crevice tool on the Anko ST01 but it fell off. How do I put it back on without cracking the plastic?
Thank you.

Kmart   DM

Hi there, please contact our Customer Service team via 1800 124 125 or external link for assistance.

Margaret P.

Appreciate response. Apparently I have to return it! How do I make sure that I am doing the crevice tool action correctly? It says in book to ‘turn 180 degrees’? (I can’t be the only one this has confused?). Thank you

Kmart   DM

We've got a handy instructional video for operating this vacuum cleaner: external link . Hope this helps!

Margaret P.

Yes I’ve watched this video before BUT when I flipped crevice took it fell off. Is there a way of reattaching crevice tool back on to the unit?

tapan b.
tapan b.

What is the total weight with box packed for transport.

David Burns

I am wanting to buy the filter for anko vacuum cleaner ST01 where can I get it as I am I n Auckland NZ

Kmart   DM

Hi David would you be able to share more information here: external link so our team can assist further.

David Burns

What a waste of time. Trying to contact Kmart nz.

Christopher Carvalho
Christopher Carvalho

I am wanting the filter for this vacuum where can I get it. I am in Wellington NZ

Kmart   DM

Hi Christopher, thanks for reaching out! We'd recommend chatting to our Customer Service team on 0800 945 99 or by leaving your details here: external link as they'll best be able to assist with sourcing a replacement filter.

Sophia T.
Sophia T.

Why is there nothing in the manual about how to remove the floor brush? I need to use the service tool but I can't do that with the floor brush in the way. There is no button for it and I don't want to break it. How do I remove it?

Kmart   DM

Hi Sophia, please see vide for instructions: external link . If you'd like to discuss this further, please share your details here external link or call us on 1800 124 125.

Libby T.

Where does the black rubber band go in this vacuum?? It fell out when I was emptying and now I don't no where it goes

Slowrollin
Slowrollin

Hi Libby. The rubber band goes back into the groove on the top of the filter. (the black part which is on the top of the dirt storage unit) Remember when reassenbling the container to the main part of the cleaner to hook it together underneath before clicking the top in.

Thanks☺️

Nancy G.

I can't find silver button at back of floor brush. Cant remove brush .VERY FRUSTRATED.

Nancy G.

how do you release the floor brush from suction hole

Nancy G.

I cant find instructions in manuel . It clicked floor brush in and nowit won't come out.

Kmart   DM

Hi there! The friendly team via; external link can help further with specific product instructions. Thank you.

Rowaida A.
Rowaida A.

Can this be used on carpet cause I tried using it on carpet but it wasn’t working

Judi
Judi

yes it does but you need to charge it up first.

Lily
Lily

Yes, but I had to empty it frequently. It won't work properly if the canister is full. It also doesn't work well on shag or long carpets, only short. Good luck!

Lee
Lee

Anyone know where I can purchase the 'dust cup filter?'

ranajan c.
ranajan c.

I need this one vacuume but not stock in Kmart what can I do plz let me know any idea

Mika N.
Mika N.

I'm unsure of your location, however you can check product online and see stores close by and if it is in stock. Also if it shows low stock call also to make sure its not a stock take error.
If nowhere has in stock check again every few days, theyre starting to restock again now corona is calming now.

Whalen L.

Is it a powerful vacuum meaning does it clean thoroughly?

Suzie S

It does, but if your after something powerful under $200 the Hoover Essential Upright Vacuum cleaner works better than the industrial vacuums l use at work . ( it’s not cordless but it’s very powerful)

Whalen L.

Is it a powerful vacuum sucking up the dirt from carpet?

Rochelle W.
Rochelle W.

It’s probably a really dumb q, but for the 2 in 1 Corded Stick Vacuum how do you remove the floor attachment?
It is not in the manual, it just says if you want to use the hand held vacuum you can leave the floor attachment on or take it off. Do you just pull it out? Thanks in advance :)

Suzie S

Not a silly question at all , l was confused at first too , there is a silver button at the back of the floor attachment.:)

Brushtail
Brushtail

Thank you Suzie S, i was wondering this too.

I can't find the wretched "silver button " on the back. SO FRUSTRATED

Sharon B.
Sharon B.

How do you clean the filter please on the stick model ST01

beauneve
beauneve

If youre referring to the $29 version you can go online & view the user manual

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Kmart 2 in 1 Corded Stick Vacuum ST01 is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2023.

Dyson V15 Detect