2Kmart Anko 45L Benchtop Oven

Margaret B.

AVAILABILITY PLEASE

Mariana C. N.
Mariana C. N.

Am I able to buy a spare bake tray for the KWS2046Q-S1M. If yes, then there do I go to buy this?

Kmart   DM

Would you be able to share more information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

When baking do the top and bottom elements need to be on

Kmart   DM

Would you be able to share your information here: external link  or call us on 1800 124 125 so our team can assist further.

Amir S.
Amir S.

Is still have at Southport K mart

Kmart   DM

This product is no longer in range but we will share this with our team for their consideration.

Afaf B.
Afaf B.

We're ican buy this oven ?

Kmart   DM

Sorry to disappoint Afaf, we no longer range this item but please do head to our website to see our latest range- external link

chris s.
chris s.

I can't find this product at Kmart stores in Sydney. Where can I find it?

Diana C.
Diana C.

My oven door all of a sudden isn't closing up tight about 3mls gap. How can I fix this problem.

Kmart   DM

Hi Diana, we're so sorry to hear! We'd recommend reaching out to our customer care team to discuss this further. You can contact our Customer Service team on 1800 124 125 or by leaving your details here: external link . To protect your privacy, we would recommend removing your email address from your review. We've also shared your feedback with our Merchandise team to ensure this doesn't happen again.

fred
fred

is the benchtop oven 45litre no. MPN KWS 2046QS1M available at k. mart manor lakes werribee 3030

Kmart   DM

Hi Fred! Our dedicated Customer Service team can help check stock for you on 1800 124 125. Take care.

Basil B
Basil B

Where can i buy this model

Graham
Graham

where can I purchase from in melb

Rae j.
Rae j.

Is the 45litre anko benchtop oven still available?

Lam P.
Lam P.

How much is the oven

Lorraine K.
Lorraine K.

Hello, where can I purchase this oven please.
There are none in the kmart stores in Mandurah

Conrad Q
Conrad Q

Hi Lorraine, I'm pretty sure K-mart have deleted this product. They only sell the 28 litre oven now.

Itsy
Itsy

Hi Everyone- just bought this bench top oven, and would love for someone to send me a photo of their same oven with the right settings that I should use to produce the most heat possible? Thank you.

Dianna
Dianna

Are there videos or instructions
The manual that comes boxed with thr oven is extremely limited info.
What/how do you use the last button?

The Reviewer
The Reviewer

What was Kmart’s answer when you contacted them directly months ago

Sarah V.
Sarah V.

Contact kmart and ask for an instructions too be printed

Karryn M.

I use top and bottom with convection to keep the heat moving.
Basically the bottom dial isn't heat, it controls the extra functions - rotisserie, convection, or rotisserie and convection together. The dial above it controls the heat options.

Karryn M.

If u can open it, this is the manual

Dink
Dink

can I use any cake tins in this oven

Edward B.
Edward B.

Do you have a recipes book for the anko electric oven kws2046q_s1m?

Anuja S.
Anuja S.

What is the temperature used for cake baking on Anko 45l oven? I used 180c, 160c,140c ,all burn?

Manual

Carol
Carol

Can we purchase another food tray for this oven

Tim
Tim

Hi - ive just bought one of these 45ltr and the instructions are limited. Where there is 2 function controls do I need to have one or both of the grill settings on to operate? ie. if I just start on Convection setting it doesn't heat up. If I have to use grill (top or bottom) how do I know which to use and when. thanks

Karryn M.

I use top and bottom with convection to keep the heat moving.

Karryn M.

This is the manual if u can open it

Get an answer from our members and Kmart representatives