LG K50

MPNs: K50 and LGM-LMX520ZMW.AAUSBK
Listing monitored by LG

5 questions from our users

Lynelleasked

Can I charge my LG K50 on an IKEA Livboj?

No. It's a budget model

Lynelle

Thanks for that...or appropriately Takk Für Allt.

HLC
HLCasked

Would this phone be suitable for a senior who is not great at tech things. Can display be adapted to enlarge ?

Fairly easy to use

Claude
Claudeasked

I have an LGK50 and I keep getting reminders that new software is available. I press the buttons but when I enter the password , nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

alphacinator

Might have to factory reset

Trevor
Trevorasked

Hi I have an old Lg K10 ... yes I know it’s ancient but,
Will I be able to use the same SIM card if I get the K50.
I am a senior so don’t be harsh. The thought I reestablishing all my apps seems overwhelming.
Thankyou

alphacinator

Yes. Also transfer stored information from K10 to K50 wirelessly as I did using WIFI with NBN home internet even though loading can be slow just need patience.

Deb
Debasked

Is the LG K50 good in rural areas

alphacinator

Call your service provider, wherever there are towers all mobile brands should reach them

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Other Mobile Phones