Masport R 7-65.8 HD

Masport R 7-65.8 HD Questions & Answers

MPN: 12748745

9 questions from our users

Lesasked

what is the total with - outside to outside Needs to fit thru 850 mm gate open. is it key start

Hi Les,
Just measured rear wheels outside to outside & it is 820mm (widest part of machine)
It is a Key start & also has a pull start if battery fails.
Very happy with mine.
Roy.

Les

Thanks Roy for the information. great help

Vrej S.
Vrej S.asked

Why is the engine cutting out when I try to engage the mower mechanism?

Kevin

I found that the catcher switch wasn’t connecting to the catcher so I glued a small block of wood on it and it reached the catcher button and worked

Roy

Try increasing the engine revs before engaging the mowing gear. Roy.

Pierre P.
Pierre P.asked

Can anyone tell me if this mower is capable of handling a sloping block?

Hi Pierre,
The Maximum recommended slope is no more than 12 Degrees. Mow up & down slopes , Never across them. Take extra care when mowing on slopes.Hope this is helpful.
Cheers,
Roy.

Kevinasked

How to engage cutting deck

Mike S.
Mike S.

Is it suitable for sloping ground?

Kevinasked

How to engage cutting deck

Jacquie
Jacquie

Hi Kevin, Had the same problem myself. It was that the grass catcher had not locked into place. This should solve your problem hopefully. Let me know how you go. Peter

Kevin

Thanks for the info I will have a look tomorrow

Kevin

Gday jacquie I fixed the problem and it was what you said thank you very very much

Jaykayasked

How good is this ride on

Jaykayasked

Review of Masport R7 ride on mower in Australia.

Jaykay

Like the look and description of this mower but like to find a review by a user to see if any serious problems!?

Antonia S.
Antonia S.asked

Where is this unit stocked in or around brisbane

Emanuel B.asked

Is this ride on electric start or pull start ??

Emanuel B.

Pretty sure I saw briefly in a video key starting this mower, also is optional rear deflector sold with mower from Bunnings ?

Other Ride-On Mowers