Metricon VIC, Metropolitan Melbourne

Metricon VIC, Metropolitan Melbourne

4.3 from 1,060 reviews

Walden Homes Pty Ltd

Walden Homes Pty LtdGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent site manager and happy building experience

Metricon is building another house for us in Mickleham now. I would say Metricon is among the best builders we have met. It took only two months from the commencement to fixing. Under the supervision of their site manager [name removed], the whole construction process is quite smooth. Their tradies such as bricklayers and carpenters are doing everything perfect. [name removed] is a hard working manager and always very responsive. He sends me pictures and keeps update of the building process at every stage and answer all my questions in good manner and professional way. I wont hesitate to recommend [name removed] and Metricon company to my friends and will ask them to build our new projects in the future. Well done!

Construction End DateFebruary 2020

Meredith

MeredithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our pull down and re-build project

Construction End DateMarch 2020
Craig S

Craig SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience & very happy!

Edge L.

Edge L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service 2nd build

Very quick to start of with then change of site manager towards the end did slow things a little but still did a great job on getting the build complete before Xmas.
Upside- quick efficient build,
Downsides- handover property is always given with an outside site mess and far from clean interior

Team M.Metricon

I can't believe my house has been built up so quickly.

Our house was finished within four months, which is awesome.
I didn't spend much time on the site, because [name removed] always advises me with every procedure, and explains very clearly. We are really satisfied with the quality of our houses, looking amazing from outside, and really great jobs inside as well.

Long Luong

Long LuongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great team & great site manager

We have spent 6 months to visit display houses of many builders and finally selected the Hamshire 46 of Metricon.
Slow preparation but very quick once the construction started.
Our site manager - [name removed] was very knowledgeable , experience , patience and always on top of any issue.
I would definitely recommend Metricon team and Ricky to everyone on their built.

navjot k.

navjot k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best building experience

It has been an amazing experience building with Metricon. This is our third house and first one with Metricon. They are the best builders with wonderful staff. It was an absolute pleasure to have [name removed] as our site supervisor, who is so polite and has given us the best service. He regularly updated us with house status and made this experience so smooth and stress free.
Keep up the good work guys:)

Overall very happy!

Apart from a few hiccups along the way we are really happy with our build. We had quite a few contacts throughout the process (6 people from display stage to completion) and so the process itself was a little unclear at times but the build itself went really well with no major dramas!

Our site manager [name removed] made the building process easy and enjoyable. He was proactive, professional and helpful, any issues that did arise he quickly sorted out. [name removed] went over and above to ensure we were happy and we can't thank him enough. Highly recommend [name removed] for anyone looking to build with Metricon.

Metricon was sensational

Such and effortless and satisfying experience building with Metricon. Our site manager [name removed] was very attentive and professional during our entire build. Everyone from start to finish including all trades, support staff and upper management could not be faulted during this build process. The finished product is beautiful and we will forever be grateful for the result we achieved.

ABC/Metricon Building review - Site Supervisor [name removed]

Yetty

YettyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So tempted to build again!

Its been a wonderful building experience with Metricon. Site cut was 29 August 2019, handover was November 29 2019. [name removed] the Site Manager was fantastic. Unfailing weekly updates, quality worked certified by external inspector, Building Support Coordinator that was actually supportive as well as Sales consultant that cared. I was scared before the build began based on a lot of ugly stories I have heard. My experience was so smooth , I feel like doing another project with this wonderful team.

Super fast builders..

We are really satisfied with the experience we had with metricon with our first home build.they are super fast builders and completed our two story home in less than 4 months.The colour appointment and elecrical appoinment went very smooth they have a huge rage of products to choose from.the staff at atudio M is very friendly.
The site manager is also a very friendly person and always contactable.
I think walking in to metricon is one of the best decition we have made.keep up the good work.

Julie S.

Julie S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Site Supervisor

My husband and I built a 32 square double storey house with Metricon. It was completed and ready for settlement by 5 months. We had previously built before with another major residential home builder and did not receive the same follow up and after care as we have with Metricon. The process was seamless, after settlement our Supervisor followed up items from settlement day in a week. Through the My Metricon system we were able to log maintenance/ defects post settlement. This was also follow through quite promptly. All in all, we are very happy with the service provided. there was nothing our site supervisor couldn't do or was too hard. He just got things done to ensure it was stress free for us. Thank you [name removed].

Adriana L.

Adriana L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exceeded all of our expectations

Ultan Work

Ultan WorkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent quality build a+ builder

Well organised and well executed cannot fault them anywhere through the whole build first time building and they made it very easy guided me through all the different processes had my final walk through the other day Im happy out with the finish also plumbing was excellent very professional job

Monika Sharma

Monika SharmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful experience! 100% satisfaction

I am extremely satisfied with the work. My family and I are very happy with how the work went and is currently going. Initially we were very stressed about the whole process, but we faced 0 complications and we were provided with excellent customer service, right from the start! Our journey with Metricon was very smooth and we received much support right from the sales. [name removed] and the staff were exceptionally helpful during the colour selection and the rest of the process. [name removed] and his team were very cooperative and they have done an amazing job. We were completely stress-free! 10/10 would recommend building with Metricon!!

Kaylash

KaylashGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great communication

We have been updated all the way and well supported throughout the build.

We were given all information required and we met with people concerned whenever requested.

The cost projected matches with what we paid and we got no nasty surprises. We were made aware of how much cost was involved.

Our house looks beautiful, cant wait to move in.

Monty J.

Monty J.Victoria

Amazing Service

I cannot begin to express my gratitude towards Metricon, and most importantly my Site manager [name removed]! The whole process was stress free and [name removed] saw to it that everything was done correctly throughout each stage and made the whole entire process so much more enjoyable with weekly updates throughout the whole build. He gave me my dream home; right before Christmas!! Cannot thank him enough for all his hard work and determination in giving me what I have dreamed and worked hard for!

DCGC

DCGCCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fast house build

We had a successful well communicated experience building with Metricon In Mandalay 2019, With the support from our building supervisor [name removed] keeping us up to date each week, we were confident and comfortable with our building experience. [name removed] was professional and easy to get along with, and went the extra mile we felt to make sure we were satisfied with any questions we had. He is a friendly man and we recommend him and the services he provided.

Laode Deny Razman

Laode Deny RazmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderfull journey and excecellent service

I and my wife are really happy with Metricon particularly since the construction begins in early October, 2019, We didn't find any significant issues and the process runs very smoothly without major disruptions. Just over one month after construction, we are now in locking up stage. I personally express my deeply thank to the site supervisor ([name removed]) who are really supportive and helpful to guide us, particularly when we need for. He is and approachable,when I have some issues and concerns arise and solve the problems in timely manner.Thank you very much ([name removed]) with this wonderful journey, and hopefully everything smooth sailing till the end of construction till the hand over in February 2020.

Construction End DateJune 2020

Sandyasked

My Name is Theo. Our bath drain is blocked, called a plumber whom had much difficulty unblocking the block. Drilled a hole through adjacent wall to poke a camera in to see the pipe plumbing. Found a convoluted tube which was used in the plumbing process was kinked , which can only have happened on installation of bath when new. Our plumber advised this problem will continually occur.The house is approx 9 years old, where do we stand in reference to a faulty installation from new? appreciate your reply ?

Team M.Metricon

Thanks for getting in touch, Theo. We apologise for the delay in responding. Our Service & Warranty team is the most appropriate to assist and will be more than happy to look into this for you. We will be in touch via direct message to seek further information for your concerns to be addressed. Jenny

Sandy

Thank you Jenny for your reply, and looking into our issue to hopefully resolve.

LizT

LizTasked

Who can I contact for lifetime structure regarding metricom homes

Team M.Metricon

Liz, thanks for your question. It depends at what point of the journey you are at. Should you want to know more about the Terms & Conditions, these are available at: https://www.metricon.com.au/terms-conditions. Alternatively, if you are at the start of the build journey, you can discuss this with a member of our Sales/New Home Advisor team. Should you be at the other end of your build journey, please contact us on 1300 METRICON (638 742) and the Customer Service team can put you in touch with Service & Warranty. We hope this has answered and helped with your question. Have a great day.
- Nathan (Customer Care)

Rajiv S.asked

I have recently purchased a Metricon house that has been constructed after knocking down the old property. The vendors have not stayed in this place at all. I can see that the property is NOT registered in the NBN database. NBN has advised me that a separate application has to be put in and it will take nearly 6 months for the application to be processed. Also Telstra have confirmed to me that since this region already has NBN rolled out they can’t provide ADSL or cable broadband to the property and any internet connection can only be provided after NBN registration is completed. They are also surprised that NBN application has not been put by the builder and advised me that nearly all the applications for registration of newly constructed property for NBN is put in by the builder and the builders are advised to do so at least 6 months prior to house hand over. When I tried to do this application on my own I see questions that only a builder can answer (such as, where is the telecommunication conduit planned to be installed?). Please note that this house has already been handed over and I have no idea to such a question. My attempts to contact the service and warranty team has been unsuccessful with no one returning my call. I shall greatly appreciate if you may kindly advise me what I should do. Thanks.

Hi Rajiv,

Thanks for getting in touch, please contact your local service and warranty team at serviceandwarrantymelbourne@metricon.com.au as all post build requests need to be made in writing.
The team look forward to assisting you further.

Thanks,
Daniel

Rajiv S.

My email sent last week still remains unanswered and hence shall I say that a written request has already been placed for your kind information. I have no idea who is the person looking after our property as this was not a place I had built and have only purchased it from the vendors. As doctors it is shocking for us that we will be moving to a Metricon home that will not have an internet connection for 6 months.

Get an answer from our members and Metricon representatives