Metricon VIC, Metropolitan Melbourne

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

K B N

K B NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great build and very helpful staff

We had our house built through ABC Homes by Metricon. All I can say is we are very satisfied with the quality of the build for an affordable price. Our process throughout the building process was very smooth. Sales person [name removed] was very good and transparent. Staff at the head-office [name removed] & [name removed] were very helpful too and were quick in responding our querries. Our site manager [name removed] was very good too. Always provided us with regular updates on work done and seemed very well organised in planning the whole build process. We got our home in almost 3.5 months. Overall very satisfied with the builder.

Mike B

Mike BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrific experience with Metricon

Tushar Khanna

Tushar KhannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delighted Customer!

We are utterly pleased with the progress build of our first home! Metricon's Site Supervisor, [name removed] is managing this project so well like it is his own home. Senior Building Support Coordinator,[name removed], has also been super helpful and prompt. With their awesome personalities and their great attention to detail in ensuring that the workmanship is pristine- it is a pleasure liaising with both of them! Our independent inspector hard a tough time finding any major flaws. Thank you [names removed] for making our experience such a smooth one, we cannot wait to live in our dream home upon completion.

Build StageMid-Construction
Home Builders

Find out how Metricon VIC, Metropolitan Melbourne compares to other Home Builders

Darren B.

Darren B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Home, In Lightning Time

Our build was smooth sailing. Everything flowed nicely from one stage to the next. Our site supervisor was always in contact with myself or my partner keeping us up to date on our progress. All the things we weren't happy with were addresses straight away as to not affect or delay the build. The house is fantastic and I can't wait to get the keys

Stephanie S.

Stephanie S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great build, and staff!!

This has been a long time in the making and we are so happy we are finally at the stage where we can move in. All the way from Pre-Construction to completion the staff have been hands down amazing to deal with. The staff has never left us wondering at any stage. Since the build started, the house was built right before our eyes and we were updated efficiently the whole way along. The quality of our build was right up to our expectations and the final inspection could not have gone anymore smoothly. We are so happy to finally make this house a home and enjoy our first home together!

We could not be more thankful for our admin support and site manager, you guys have been great! :)

S&D - 695716

Roller Coaster Ride

M. Youhan

M. YouhanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic home

Well managed, good workmanship, happy with the quality of build. Very satisfied the the way Metricon followed up with my enquirers. And final cost was within my budget so very happy. [name removed] was very helpful throughout the process from start to the end. Definitely will recommend Metricon and their team to family and friends.

Fern

FernGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BIG helpers!!

Construction End DateMarch 2020

Good quality homes built within record time

I have built a double story house with Metricon and I am very pleased with the workmanship and the site supervisor who has been very helpful and built my home within very short period of time and taking care of quality of my built at the same time. I am very happy with the whole process of construction.

Construction End DateApril 2020

Had very good experience. Always getting updates by our supervisor.

We really appreciate the work done by them. We always get the updates. Work was also done within time frame. We are very happy with the supervisor. He always ring us and let us know what's happening. Building with Metricon had very good experience for us. Thanks to whole team of Metricon.

Good ongoing communication

Good management and timely updates from the team. [name removed] was helpful and easy to deal with. I would recommend.No issues with workmanship and build quality of your property.
Final cost more than estimated cost, due to different material required for the slab foundation. This was not confirmed during the initial soil test and was disappointing to be paying extra after we had finalized the loan.

Dylan

DylanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New Home in record time

The build was managed well and completed in a record time, which is great for me as investment, to be able to get tenants into the home and begin building my property portfolio and moving on with my next project. No defects were noted either. with the build only taking 12 weeks, I was impressed

Grace

GraceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality High End Knock Down Rebuild with Metricon Signature

Howie

HowieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great site manger

Metricon is well managed and quality of the build is in acceptable range. Also The site manager is very friendly and he does a very good job! There were few issues during build. However, they took those seriously and fixed most of them. Overall I'm satisfied with the built process and highly recommend for others!

Lydia

LydiaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Journey with Metricon

From the very first discussion with the Sales Consultant to the keys being handed over by the site manager, I could never have imagined how seamless the whole process would be. All the staff we had contact with were very friendly, professional and nothing was ever too much trouble. In particular, I would like to make a special mention about our site manager [name removed] who from our first phone conversation to the completion of our beautiful home, was the most approachable person who put our mind at ease with every stage of the project. He is definitely a great asset to Metricon. I would not hesitate to build with Metricon again.

Richard C

Richard CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Forever Home Complete

Hameed M

Hameed MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Metricon Site Manager delivers fantastic home

I put my positive building experience and final quality output down to my Site Manager. Until the very end of the completion of the construction phase he has been amazing and has gone above and beyond my expectations. A key standout was when an oversight (permit not requested) caused by either head office or a 3rd party was brought to his attention. I had given notice on my rental property therefore needed to reach settlement by a given date. While this was really my own problem, my Site Manager was able to engage all the powers that be to fast track the process. Resulting in house keys in my hand before the end of my lease! Can't thank him enough.

Jovielyn S.

Jovielyn S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Experience!

Extremely satisfied with the level of professionalism, they're proactive in providing information and resolution to any of our concerns, efficient and great teamwork in metricon greenfields. Thank you and salute to all! We would like to thank [name removed]-Sales Consultant, [name removed] - Pre-Site Manager and our Site Manager -[name removed] for an amazing job! We received an excellent customer service!

Build StagePre-Construction

Nilanga S.

Nilanga S.asked

VIC, Metropolitan Melbourne

Hi I live in NSW and build a house in Melbourne. Now the house is ready for final inspection and Metricon wants me to appoint somebody to do the final inspection and settlement or it will go for settlement as per the contract. Please see below the exact wording from Metricon Management. (Knowing the situation of the country I believe its unfair to force me to accept conditions as per the contract.

"In accordance with the signed contract clause 36, Notice of Completion has been issued and seven days has now passed. We understand due to current circumstances you are unable to attend the inspection and would like to appoint a Power of Attorney on your behalf.

We request that you please provide your POA by close of business Monday 6/04/2020, in order for the inspection to be conducted. If you are unable to organise your POA, the home will be completed and we will proceed to settlement."

I am happy to appoint somebody to do the final inspection. However I want to be the settlement to take place when the travel restrictions are over as I want to be satisfied that I am getting what I was promised.
(I believe that I only get 90 days warranty to point out any further issues or any items not as per the contract)
If Metricon is in a hurry to settle it, All what I want is to provide 90 days from the date the travel restrictions are lifted (When it is safe to travel).

JMTC

JMTCasked

VIC, Metropolitan Melbourne

Yes was wondering what type of skirting was used in a colarado 21 built in 2004. Need to find similiar skirting.

Metricon
Team M.Metricon

Hi JMTC
I am guessing you require to replace some skirting boards in your property? If so, can you provide me with your building contract number and property address so we can locate the file in archives. Please be aware this may take some time seeing it goes back to 2004.
Looking forward to your reply.
Regards
Metricon National Customer Care

Simion

Simionasked

Hello,
we have moved in a new house built by Metricon. Since about 3 weeks ago I reported a toilet drainage issue. This started approximately 2 weeks after we moved in. This most probably is either bad pipes layout or a pipe if filled with construction debris. I haven't seen a blocked toilet in 20 years and now I have one on brand new house, it is almost unbelievable.
The thing is in almost 3 weeks Metricon have been unable to get somebody to really investigate this issue.
Then I have doors which do not close.
Nothing can be logged via My Metricon because my account do not exist even in the handover documents it says it is. So I communicated a couple of time via phone with some individuals who never follow up, neither update us with the status.

I am wondering how would be that anybody from Metricon to pay $400,000+ for a brand new house, then to have issues and the builder ignore you ? Is this some Metricon resolve method to ignore the customers in the warranty period ? It seems like some pattern by looking at these online reviews. I cannot otherwise explain how in 3 weeks really nothing is fixed.

Get an answer from our members and Metricon representatives