Part of Metricon 4.3

4.5

Andrew
AndrewSouthwest, VIC

Efficient Process

From start to finish the Metricon/ABC Homes experience has been amazing. As a repeat customer I will always recommended these builders to anyone who asks. The level of efficiency is second to none. The communication and transparency from our Site Supervisor made for a smooth and enjoyable process. Highly highly recommend. Show details
Pauline
Pauline

Great building Journey

It has been a pleasure working with all of the staff at Metricon Geelong before and throughout our building journey. We were impressed with the planning, communication and management of our house build by our site manager, who always kept us informed of the progress and answered any questions we may have had. To all the tradie teams that contributed to the building of a of our beautiful home, a big thank you. We recommend Metricon Homes to anyone looking to build a quality home. Show details ·  1
Nick
Nick 4 posts

Avoid at all costs

My advice is to avoid building with Metricon. We were continuously provided with inaccurate timeframes, false promises and a failure to acknowledge wrong doing. When we moved into our home we were without hot water for the first two-weeks, along with a range of other defects which we were told were "normal". We were told by the manager we were dealing with at the time that he was "too busy with finishing the new display home" to schedule for these issues to be remedied. Response from management has been pathetic and a complete lack of responsibility taken over the multitude of failings throughout our build. Honestly, do yourself a favour and build with someone else. Show details
Metricon
Metricon   DM
Eloise
EloiseVictoria2 posts

Amazing experience

Site manager was amazing to deal with and got everything done in a timely manner. Being my first home he helped a lot through the way and answered any questions I had. Would definitely build with them again Show details ·  1
Ershadul Haque
Ershadul HaqueCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
Nella i
Nella i
  VIC, Regional West

Perfect. Everything I asked for

From the start of our build to completion I had an excellent experience with all the Metricon staff. Whether they were office staff, to trades ,especially the help that Ben provided, I couldn't fault anything.
This is our second time building with Metricon and if I ever build again, they would be my first choice.
Highly recommended them Show details ·  1
Norma A.
Norma A.Southwest, VIC

Our First Home

Metricon [Name Removed] a great site supervisor for our first home in [Name Removed]. Always available on the phone and happy to help with all our enquiry Very honest, providing a top quality, Couldn’t be more happy with the end product.
Would definitely recommend [Name Removed] to anyone wanting to build with Metricon Home. Show details ·  1
Ben V.
Ben V.

Great on site experience

[Name Removed] was great to deal with, all of his timelines were accurate, and got us in quite quickly, would highly recommend, happy with the quality of work we have received. Show details ·  1
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.3 posts
  • +5Thumbnail
Varinder
Varinder2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified VIC, Regional West

Love Metricon

Excited to live in our new Metricon homeMy Wife and I absolutely love our house . Our building supervisor [Name Removed] was very helpful throughout the build keeping us informed on every major milestone and discussed options when required. He was easily contactable and kept our communication line always open. Most importantly, made us feel secure and confident on successfully completing the build at a very high standard and completed earlier than advised.
We are lucky to have our site supervisor and would definitely recommend him to anyone for all future builds. Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahSouthwest, VIC

Happy Customer

It has now been 4 months since I moved in, the site manager was fantastic to deal with throughout the build and even after months since handover, has taken the time to check up to ensure everything is running smoothly. The build process was fantastic with weekly updates. [Name Removed] is a great asset to the Metricon team and anyone would be lucky to have him as their supervisor, his attention to detail and eye for quality is second to none. Very happy customer. Show details ·  1
PD Sucker
PD Sucker
  VIC, Regional West

Great Communication and delivery

Was kept informed every step of the way including any stumbling blocks or variations to plans. The supervisor was a ripper.. Happy with the quality at presentation and handover. Was fully supported during inspection and rectification items identified. Show details ·  1
Rhys
Rhys2 posts

First Home - Metricon Lara

[Name Removed] was an exceptional site supervisor for my first home in Lara. Always available on the end of the phone and happy to help with all my questions. Very transparent and honest, providing a top quality build. He facilitated my independent inspectors and went above and beyond. Couldn’t be more happy with the end product. Show details ·  1
Haydfoga
HaydfogaSouthwest, VIC
Viraj
Viraj
Structural Integrity
Flooring

Kuldeep Singh
Kuldeep Singh · VIC, Regional West (Geelong, Ballarat, Warrnambool)

Hi brother , how are you
I am Kuldeep painter. I need a work and we are 6 people working together. We all are professional, we all are 4 5 years experience.Trust on me I will give you good quality . I can travel any where no issue for travelling. Give me a chance for paint a house trust on me I will give you good result. This is my contact 0468432436
Thanku brother
Jot painting ply ltd

Metricon
Metricon   DM

Compare all Metricon listings
CategoryProject Home BuildersProject Home BuildersProject Home BuildersProject Home Builders
Types of Homes AvailableDual Occupancy / Duplex, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-StoreyDual Occupancy / Duplex, One-Storey, Split Level and Two-Storey
Major Defects WarrantyLifetimeLifetimeLifetimeLifetime