• Site Admin
    • Pre-Construction (1)
  • Structural Integrity
  • Electrical & Lighting

Amazing company! Use My Homes WA

From the very first meeting we felt looked after. We had issues with another company beforehand and decided to use MyHomes WA instead. They made us feel at ease with the process as this was our first build. Contractors on time everytime. Every phase was so well managed and the end product was perfect. Thank you MyHomes WA

My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Thank You Michael for your kind words.
We wish you many happy years in your lovely home.
Jon Greshon
General Manager

PearlPerth, WA

Very Satisfied

I have been completely satisfied with the way this build has been managed.
I was notified of the next phase of build and the workmanship is very acceptable.
Any issues were dealt with immediately and price was a little up there but not over the top.
I have no hesitation in recommending My Homes WA to any other prospective builders

Construction End DateNovember 2019
My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Thank you Roslyn for your fantastic review. We wish you many happy years in your home. Jon Greshon G.M.

Pearl

My name is Roslyn not Pearl.

Brendan F

Brendan FPerth, WA

Great quality build, great customer service.

We were attracted to My Homes WA for the family oriented designs. The quality of the build and materials were top notch. Throughout the entire process, Brooke, Casey and Julie would get back to our emails straight away. A few issues arose in the process, but My Homes were able to address them beyond our expectations. All minor issues at 6 month maintenance were promptly dealt with. We highly recommend My Homes WA!

Construction End DateOctober 2018
My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Thank you Brendan for your great review. We wish you many happy years in your home. Kind Regards Jon Greshon G.M.

Our Family Dream Come True!

Vipul

VipulPerth, WA

Happy Home Building

Building home experience with My Home WA was really good than what we heard about how the other people's stories.
Whole team including Sales, Construction Manager and especially the Client/Administration Manager were very responsive and managed the job well within timeframe.

Other than the site supervisors communication gaps and too many variations which had blown our budget, overall experience was really nice.

Still in initial handover stage so unable to comment much for the quality and other construction related issues but will sure post again after few months.

Thanks.

Rachelle Ramelo

Rachelle RameloWestern Australia

we got the designed that we wanted it

for the build of the house its not that long we get the date that we wanted, to deal with the builder is easy we didn't get any issues and everyone is very helpful to us

Naomi H.

Naomi H.Perth, WA

My Homes WA

I would like to say a BIG Thank You to My homes WA for my beautiful home. The moment I walked into their office I was impressed with their friendly and professionalism. Communication throughout the build was fantastic, Casey had done weekly email updates and prompt replies back to me. The quality of the build has no fault, I had private building inspection throughout the build with very minimal things to fix up. If your wanting to build, I can highly recommend My Homes WA. Thanks so much! –Naomi

Thank you My Homes WA!!!

A HUGE thank you to the staff and tradespeople from My Homes WA for the construction of my first home. The team was very professional and was always helpful and efficient in dealing with any issues which came up during the build. Casey kept me up to date with weekly progress reports and was very quick to respond with any queries I had throughout the build so a big thank you to her. I am very pleased with the workmanship and would highly recommend anyone to go with My Homes WA for their first build.

In House

In HousePerth, WA

New home construction

I would like to thank the staff and tradespeople for the fabulous construction of my home.
The build was professional, and a high standard of construction.
We had a couple of small issues completing my home and all were attended to professionally, and completed without fault.
Once the slab was on the ground, the build time was very controlled and efficient. Each week a progress report was emailed to me keeping us up to date, something I really appreciated.

Construction End DateApril 2019
My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Thank you very much for your review.

we wish you have many happy years in your new home.

Eileen

EileenPerth, WA

first home buyer

The building of my house was straight forward. Didn't know what I was doing as Im a first home buyer but I could leave it to the WA Homes to make a great floor plan and offer a quality selection for materials.
Couple of things needed changing when we did final inspection but they got straight on to it with no drama.

Construction End DateMay 2019
My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Home building at its best!!!

This was our first home that we built since emigrating to perth 10 years ago, a my it was worth the wait. It was a wonderful journey from beginning to end thanks to all the very professional team who were always on the ball to ensure the build ran smoothly. I would 100% recommend my homes to anyone wanting to build as it was a great experience, finish was excellent and we were so excited to move in to our new home. The whole team are absolute legends. Big thank you to Jason Bird, Casey & Tom.

Kind regards
Jo & Dee Russell

Construction End DateDecember 2018

Jane L

Jane LWestern Australia

My own home - at last!

From the purchase of my block and initial work with Alex, and the planning and construction coordination with Casey and Glenn, My Homes has been eager to help and please. Any queries were dealt with promptly even though I was out of the country for the last part of the build. Thanks everyone involved.

Construction End DateApril 2019

Anis

AnisPerth, WA

A dream come true

It has been an awesome experience working alongside Casey to build my dream home. There was excellent communication on updates about the progress of the whole process. There were no surprise charges or changes. It was a smooth process compared to what I had anticipated. The finished project is my dream come true and I am grateful to My Homes WA for its contribution.

Construction End DateMarch 2019

Tim

TimPerth

Great Service

We have just signed up with My Homes WA. The team are fantastic and eager to help. For many this one of the most important and potentially stressful decisions in life and they have been great in helping us with pre selections and design of the home through Casey and the General Manager Jon. They are competitively priced (final prices came in lower than the initial estimate)and provide great service with excellent choice of high quality products to help you build an affordable quality home. I would recommend them to anyone wishing to build their new home

Build StagePre-Construction
My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Quick responses to customer queries.

From pre-start to hand over of keys the management of the build was good. The overall attention to detail okay but some aspects required re-doing and re-visiting. We were disappointed that the site costs did not incorporate paving issues that required extra payment at the end. The communication with office staff and building inspector was efficient and very receptive and grateful the house was ready when was required.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Desiree

DesireePerth

Our Forever Home!

12 months ago my husband and I were in the market to buy our forever home. We were unsure whether to buy established or build. It wasn't long after attending a My Homes WA information evening that we had decided to build. Tom Finlay presented us with a floorplan we couldn't turn away. It was amazing!! The actual construction of our home was almost flawless and our build was finished much faster than I had even planned for! The finishings and the quality of our home is second to none. Thank you My Homes WA.

Construction End DateOct 2018

Peter L

Peter LPerth

Thanks for the help team My Homes WA

The team is quite professional and provided consistent services from the beginning to the end. I recently moved into my new house and pleased to see everything has met my expectation. The liaison is smooth and I could get the satisfied response fast. The site work could be done in a timely manner overall. Thank them very much indeed, a small yet highly professional team, glad to have them and will be happy to recommend whoever going to build a house for an initial consultation with them. Once again, thank you!

Construction End DateJul 2018

Fantastic

The build was a hassle free easy build, we where given great support and guidance during the pre build process and all our inquires and changes accommodated to on a timely manner. Just with any large projects there are always small faults and issues that you come across but all the issues where resolved hassle free and without adding time delays to the building process. the cost of the build at the end was pretty much on par with the estimated cost there were no hidden surprises for us. The service we received was very good and i would definitely use the company again, if in future where to build another house.

Construction End DateAug 2018
My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Thank You so much Michelle for your kind words. We all wish you many Happy years in your new home . Thanks again from the My Homes WA family.

Jon Greshon GM

Nikee

NikeePerth

We Have The Best Home On Our Street

Construction End DateApr 2017

Great service & builders

My Homes WA helped us build for the first time.
They were very easy to deal with during the building process and completed the house so quickly!
Always very helpful if we needed to make changes and were very helpful helping us to actually decide and design what we wanted! Was a great experience for first time builders.
They were happy to keep us informed and answer any questions that we had.
The few issues we did have while building (vandalism not with the actual build) they were quick to deal with and sort it out.

Construction End DateAug 2015