Listing monitored by My Homes WA

• Flooring

We love our home.

Kul
KulPerth, WA

Sales rep Ashleigh is very friendly and professional

Looking for a builder to build my next home and met Ashleigh at Byford display. She was very friendly and helpful. Even though she is new to the role, she still very informative and professional.
Nowadays when not many builders are offering changes to designs, my homes was team was mire than happy to change it according what we wanted. They didn’t take much time to draw the design.
Highly recommend my homes wa for custom design and Ashleigh as your sales Rep.

Amazing company! Use My Homes WA

From the very first meeting we felt looked after. We had issues with another company beforehand and decided to use MyHomes WA instead. They made us feel at ease with the process as this was our first build. Contractors on time everytime. Every phase was so well managed and the end product was perfect. Thank you MyHomes WA

My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Thank You Michael for your kind words.
We wish you many happy years in your lovely home.
Jon Greshon
General Manager

PearlPerth, WA

Very Satisfied

I have been completely satisfied with the way this build has been managed.
I was notified of the next phase of build and the workmanship is very acceptable.
Any issues were dealt with immediately and price was a little up there but not over the top.
I have no hesitation in recommending My Homes WA to any other prospective builders

My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Thank you Roslyn for your fantastic review. We wish you many happy years in your home. Jon Greshon G.M.

Pearl

My name is Roslyn not Pearl.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Brendan F
Brendan FPerth, WA

Great quality build, great customer service.

We were attracted to My Homes WA for the family oriented designs. The quality of the build and materials were top notch. Throughout the entire process, Brooke, Casey and Julie would get back to our emails straight away. A few issues arose in the process, but My Homes were able to address them beyond our expectations. All minor issues at 6 month maintenance were promptly dealt with. We highly recommend My Homes WA!

My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Thank you Brendan for your great review. We wish you many happy years in your home. Kind Regards Jon Greshon G.M.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Our Family Dream Come True!

Vipul
VipulPerth, WA

Happy Home Building

Building home experience with My Home WA was really good than what we heard about how the other people's stories.
Whole team including Sales, Construction Manager and especially the Client/Administration Manager were very responsive and managed the job well within timeframe.

Other than the site supervisors communication gaps and too many variations which had blown our budget, overall experience was really nice.

Still in initial handover stage so unable to comment much for the quality and other construction related issues but will sure post again after few months.

Thanks.

Rachelle Ramelo
Rachelle RameloWestern Australia

we got the designed that we wanted it

for the build of the house its not that long we get the date that we wanted, to deal with the builder is easy we didn't get any issues and everyone is very helpful to us

Naomi H.
Naomi H.Perth, WA

My Homes WA

I would like to say a BIG Thank You to My homes WA for my beautiful home. The moment I walked into their office I was impressed with their friendly and professionalism. Communication throughout the build was fantastic, Casey had done weekly email updates and prompt replies back to me. The quality of the build has no fault, I had private building inspection throughout the build with very minimal things to fix up. If your wanting to build, I can highly recommend My Homes WA. Thanks so much! –Naomi

Thank you My Homes WA!!!

A HUGE thank you to the staff and tradespeople from My Homes WA for the construction of my first home. The team was very professional and was always helpful and efficient in dealing with any issues which came up during the build. Casey kept me up to date with weekly progress reports and was very quick to respond with any queries I had throughout the build so a big thank you to her. I am very pleased with the workmanship and would highly recommend anyone to go with My Homes WA for their first build.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

In House
In HousePerth, WA

New home construction

I would like to thank the staff and tradespeople for the fabulous construction of my home.
The build was professional, and a high standard of construction.
We had a couple of small issues completing my home and all were attended to professionally, and completed without fault.
Once the slab was on the ground, the build time was very controlled and efficient. Each week a progress report was emailed to me keeping us up to date, something I really appreciated.

My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Thank you very much for your review.

we wish you have many happy years in your new home.

Eileen
EileenPerth, WA

first home buyer

The building of my house was straight forward. Didn't know what I was doing as Im a first home buyer but I could leave it to the WA Homes to make a great floor plan and offer a quality selection for materials.
Couple of things needed changing when we did final inspection but they got straight on to it with no drama.

My Homes WAMy Homes WA

Home building at its best!!!

This was our first home that we built since emigrating to perth 10 years ago, a my it was worth the wait. It was a wonderful journey from beginning to end thanks to all the very professional team who were always on the ball to ensure the build ran smoothly. I would 100% recommend my homes to anyone wanting to build as it was a great experience, finish was excellent and we were so excited to move in to our new home. The whole team are absolute legends. Big thank you to Jason Bird, Casey & Tom.

Kind regards
Jo & Dee Russell

Jane L
Jane LWestern Australia

My own home - at last!

From the purchase of my block and initial work with Alex, and the planning and construction coordination with Casey and Glenn, My Homes has been eager to help and please. Any queries were dealt with promptly even though I was out of the country for the last part of the build. Thanks everyone involved.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateApril 2019

Anis
AnisPerth, WA

A dream come true

It has been an awesome experience working alongside Casey to build my dream home. There was excellent communication on updates about the progress of the whole process. There were no surprise charges or changes. It was a smooth process compared to what I had anticipated. The finished project is my dream come true and I am grateful to My Homes WA for its contribution.

Read more reviews - page 2