My Homes WA

Great Service

We have just signed up with My Homes WA. The team are fantastic and eager to help. For many this one of the most important and potentially stressful decisions in life and they have been great in helping us with pre selections and design of the home through Casey and the General Manager Jon. They are competitively priced (final prices came in lower than the initial estimate)and provide great service with excellent choice of high quality products to help you build an affordable quality home. I would recommend them to anyone wishing to build their new home

Construction End DateJul 2020
Thank you very Much Tim for your Kind Words. We look forward to building your home and delivering a superior product at a great value price. Thanks again for entrusting us with this project from everyone here at My Homes WA. Jon Greshon General ManagerHey Tim and Carolyn just to let you know your home has just gone to site. That's Only 2 months from when you signed up with us. Cant wait to give you the keys in the new year. Merry Christmas from everyone here at My Homes WA

Quick responses to customer queries.

From pre-start to hand over of keys the management of the build was good. The overall attention to detail okay but some aspects required re-doing and re-visiting. We were disappointed that the site costs did not incorporate paving issues that required extra payment at the end. The communication with office staff and building inspector was efficient and very receptive and grateful the house was ready when was required.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Thank you Wazza for your review. Sometimes issues do come up when building homes, We believe here at My Homes WA its how we efficiently fix these issues that matters just as much as delivering a perfect home. I am glad you are very happy with the finished product. We wish you many happy years in your new home. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other issues. Jon Greshon General Manager

Our Forever Home!

12 months ago my husband and I were in the market to buy our forever home. We were unsure whether to buy established or build. It wasn't long after attending a My Homes WA information evening that we had decided to build. Tom Finlay presented us with a floorplan we couldn't turn away. It was amazing!! The actual construction of our home was almost flawless and our build was finished much faster than I had even planned for! The finishings and the quality of our home is second to none. Thank you My Homes WA.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Thank you so Much Desiree It was a pleasure to build your home. I hope you have many a happy year in your forever home. We take pride in every single storey home, double storey Home or unit development we build for our valued clients. Thanks again Jon Greshon General Manager

Thanks for the help team My Homes WA

The team is quite professional and provided consistent services from the beginning to the end. I recently moved into my new house and pleased to see everything has met my expectation. The liaison is smooth and I could get the satisfied response fast. The site work could be done in a timely manner overall. Thank them very much indeed, a small yet highly professional team, glad to have them and will be happy to recommend whoever going to build a house for an initial consultation with them. Once again, thank you!

Construction End DateJul 2018
Dear Peter. Thank you so much for your kind words. Our team here at "My Homes WA" always try very hard to give all of our clients a fantastic experience when they build there dream homes with us. We wish you have many happy years in your new home.

Fantastic

The build was a hassle free easy build, we where given great support and guidance during the pre build process and all our inquires and changes accommodated to on a timely manner. Just with any large projects there are always small faults and issues that you come across but all the issues where resolved hassle free and without adding time delays to the building process. the cost of the build at the end was pretty much on par with the estimated cost there were no hidden surprises for us. The service we received was very good and i would definitely use the company again, if in future where to build another house.

Construction End DateAug 2018
Thank You so much Michelle for your kind words. We all wish you many Happy years in your new home . Thanks again from the My Homes WA family.

We Have The Best Home On Our Street

I drive down our street each day and know that we have the best looking home on it!! The design of the My Seattle is spectacular.

Glenn our Construction Manager was amazing, answered our questions and queries promptly and was always available either by phone or meeting us on site.

We are very happy with the workmanship completed by majority of the trades. We did have a few tiling issues in our laundry and ensuite, however these were rectified promptly after being identified after moving in.

We were very proud to be Brooke's first home sale. She was very helpful and informative for someone so new to the industry. Casey was very thorough throughout the pre-start process and very prompt and helpful in answering any queries throughout the the build.

All in all we are very happy with our home. The skillion roof of the My Seattle home is beautiful and definitely makes our home feel large and open even though we are have a narrow 8.5m block. The build time was on schedule and we were in our home within less than 6 months.

Construction End DateApr 2017
Dear Nikee. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. It was great to hear from one of our first ever clients. Brook has now helped many happy clients into there homes in the 3 years she has been part of the "My Homes WA " team. We wish you many happy years in your home. From the My Homes WA family.

Great service & builders

My Homes WA helped us build for the first time.
They were very easy to deal with during the building process and completed the house so quickly!
Always very helpful if we needed to make changes and were very helpful helping us to actually decide and design what we wanted! Was a great experience for first time builders.
They were happy to keep us informed and answer any questions that we had.
The few issues we did have while building (vandalism not with the actual build) they were quick to deal with and sort it out.

Construction End DateAug 2015
Thanks Chantelle for your kind words it means a lot to us here at My Homes WA. We wish you many happy years in your new home. Don't forget we would love you to tell your friends and family about your experience. We offer a $2000 referral program. See our web site for details.

Timely with great communication

I am so happy with the home that My Homes WA built for me.

Quality craftsmanship, wonderful communication throughout and great value for money.

I was so pleased with my end product, that I recommended My Homes WA to a friend who has now also built with them and is as equally chuffed as I am with their new home too!

Thank you My Homes for bringing my dream to life!

Construction End DateDec 2016
Thanks Molly for your kind words. We are very happy that you love your home. From all of us here at My Homes WA we wish you Many happy years in it.

Fantastic quality builder

We started our My homes story with a dream of owing our own home. After our first meeting with Kristy we realized this was not a dream, it was a realistic option. From Slab down on the 16/6/2016 we moved into our fabulous home on the 18/10/2016. We have been in our home almost 2 years and we have had absolutely no problems with any aspect of the build. I have recommended My homes to many of my family and friends. Often people say "Oh gosh you built your home that must of been a nightmare" and I answer hand on heart it was so easy and enjoyable I cant wait to build our next home with My Homes WA.

Construction End DateOct 2016
Thank you so much Carla for these kind words. We do strive at My Homes WA to give all our clients an amazing experience. Thanks for recommending us to all your family and friends.

Very happy with our home.

Have built 6 homes and this time we went with My Homes WA as they were well priced and when making changes or adding things, the cost of changes was surprisingly lower in comparison. Casey was our liaison person and she was always very pleasant and bubbly and would respond quickly to our emails.
Good quality workmanship across the board.
Would definitely recommend building with My Homes WA.

Construction End DateMay 2017
Many thanks T and S for your kind words. Happy that we could help you in your new home.

My new home is perfect

This is the first time we are building and we are so glad we chose the My Homes WA. It was a wonderful journey from the beginning to the end, Adam helped us a lot designing the home, Casey and Julie constantly sending the weekly update, Dave my site supervisor was always ahead of the building schedule. The finish quality is great and we are really excited to move in our new home.

Construction End DateJul 2018
Thanks Simon for you fantastic review. We hope you have many happy years in your new home.

Fantastic home for a first home buyer

When initially looking at display homes, we were greeted by a lovely lady by the name of Alex, she assured us that she would personally see that my first home owner building process went as seamless and easy as possible, which she kept her promise. MyHomesWA has exceptional workmanship and build quality over other building companies from my experience living in my mothers newly built home.
My build was very well managed by Casey and MyHomesWA.
The customer support from MyHomesWA was excellent for the most part, i can't thank Casey, Alex, and the building supervisors enough for helping me throughout the process, even when we had hickups with the shire and our bank. I was a few months over my post-handover inspection items and MyHomesWA still attended and fixed them anyway after the 6 month grace period which again, just highlights how much they try to go above and beyond for their customers.

Thank you MyHomesWA.

Construction End DateJul 2017
Thank you Nick for your kind words. At My Homes Wa we strive for perfection. If you could email me at admin@myhomeswa.com.au. So we could discuss your experience with us. Jon Greshon General Manager Many Thanks

Best customer service and listened to what we wanted. MY Homes wasn't referred to us but we went ou

The workmanship was awesome, having build homes before this was the best I had seen and the time in which the work occurred also surprised me. Quality and speed a rare combination. My next door neighbour has almost finished his build almost 6 months later than he had been told and with countless issues. We got our place in time, on budget and with no issues. The management was also exceptional, both the building supervisor to the team in the office, While I tried not to bother them, when I did ring them it wasn't an inconvenience and they were keen to help and respond. The customer service was as good as the quality of the build. Again quick to respond, cheerful and very helpful. nothing appeared to be too much to ask. I have told many of my friends about MyHomes and to talk with them and see what I mean. If your reading this, my advise call them and get them to quote and show you some of the projects they have done. You will be impressed by both.

Construction End DateJun 2016
Dear Peter Z. Thanks you so much for these kind words. We are very proud of all of our team here at My Homes Wa and the amazing work they do.

A Perfect Home

The service that I got from Casey was Excellent she was so helpful, nothing was to much trouble.
I am very very happy with the quality of the build, Dave the supervisor was also very helpful, always making themselves available when I needed them.
I would like to say My Homes WA are an excellent builder, as I have built many home before this build for me was stress free Excellent thank you My Home W.A.

Construction End DateJun 2017
Dear Fender. I am very happy that your experience with My Homes WA was a very positive one. We wish you many happy years in your beautiful home.

My beautiful home.

My Homes WA build quality homes. My house was built weeks before the date that was promised. They listen to you and make changes without problem. Their customer service is excellent. You can talk to your site supervisor without any difficulty. My Homes WA are very easy to deal with. They make my building experience enjoyable to the maximum. I have recommended My Homes WA and will continue to recommend them. Thank you My Homes WA.

Construction End DateMay 2016
Thank you Perry for your wonderful review. From all of us here at My Homes WA we wish you many happy years in your new home

Fantastic service on a quality build

We went with My Homes WA to build our family home. I had built initially, and was dreading the whole process again, but My Homes made the process very easy. We first met with Kristy, who really listened to what I required the home to have and to be. She took all that I said, and was able to translate this into a working design. Our house ended up being a complicated 6 x 3 build for My Homes, but they did not even bat an eyelid when it came down to the complexity.

From slab down to finish, it took less that 28 weeks! An amazing effort! We were kept informed at every step along the way, and we never had any problems contacting any of our build team at all. Casey was prompt in responding, and Dave, our site manager, was a delight to work with. Even when we had a temporary setback over the Christmas period with vandalism of our house, My Homes worked around the clock to ensure we were not going to be overly disadvantaged or set back.

I had everything done to the house. Aircon, flooring, solar panels, painting, anything I could think of, went into the house and it was still done in such a timely manner.

Our home was everything we could have hoped for! We have received so many comments about how well thought out our layout was and how well it all flowed, both from our building team and from our visitors. The vision was so perfectly executed by the My Homes team, and we are so grateful they did such an amazing job for us! Thank you so much My Homes, I sing your praises to everyone I know and would not in any way hesitate to recommend your company.

Construction End DateMar 2017
Thank you Linda for your kind words. From all of us here at My Homes WA we wish you many happy years of memories in your new home.

So excited for our new home

We could not have asked for better quality, My Homes did small things that are awesome and we didn't think of ourselves, our managers were all great and helpful.
The service was great and everyone was willing to answer and questions we had and always responded quickly.
I would recommend My Homes to anyone that was wanting to build
We would definately build with My Homes again, it was a great experience :)

Construction End DateJun 2018
Dear Shelley. Thank you so much for your kind review. From all of us here at My Homes WA we wish you all the best in your new home. Please don't forget we give you a $1000 referral for everybody you send through to us as a sign of our appreciation. Jon Greshon General Manager.

Stress free build

My homes WA provided us with excellent customer service building our home within 20 weeks. All staff were very prompt to reply to any concerns we may have had and quick with paperwork. The build was expertly managed with our site supervisor keeping a close eye on all contractors. All contractors chosen did a lovely job and we were able to walk straight in to our home the day we got our keys.

Construction End DateMay 2018
Thanks you so much for your review. From everyone here at My Homes WA we wish you all the best in your beautiful new home. Please don't forget we offer $1000 for every referral our valued great clients give to us. Thanks again.

Excellent Service and Workmanship

I would like to compliment the service we received from the beginning with Sam when we were deciding to plan our house, his courteous manner and willingness to help, nothing was too difficult for him, always eager to help in every way possible
We are very very happy with the quality of the build, we started our house on July 1st and its at lock up stage already can't believe how quickly it has gone up
The customer service we have received to date is excellent from Sam, Dave our supervisor and Casey our liaison officer
They have always made themselves available to us
I would have to say My Homes WA are an excellent builder, this is our fourth home we have built and its the only one where we can sit back and see it being built without a hassle

Construction End DateDec 2016
Thank you very much indeed for your review. We are glad to have met your expectations. Its exceptional for us to receive such positive feedback but more importantly to hear that after having built 4 homes already this is the only one that has gone without hassle. My Homes WA Team

Dream Design, Dream Team, Dream Build

Having been originally referred to My Homes WA by a lady who was already building with them and we were buying the block off we naturally went in excited but also chose to get 2 other quotes from the recommendation of our finance broker.

Sam from My Homes WA when presented with the block was the only real person to sit down with me to understand my needs in the new home and spend some time understanding what was important to us. It’s very clear to me now that having done this is the reason their design came back far more suited to my family’s needs than the other builders. To the point my Husband chose them before seeing a price…

Of course price was important and when it came to that we found that the value in the home was superior to the other builders with some quality finish items as well importantly addressing what was important to us.

Since we signed up in the early stages we received our Contracts extremely fast I believe in 5 weeks and from there to now are house is moving ahead at rapid speeds so we couldn’t be happier.

The communication from the team at My Homes WA is second to none and even past construction Sam continues to communicate with us and we are just looking forward to moving in with a process that has been fast fast fast.

Couldn’t recommend anyone more than My Homes WA.

Construction End DateDec 2016
Thanks very much for your review Bernadette. Your review means a lot to us and we welcome such positive feedback. I also understand we are working towards another home already with you and look forward to working closely with you on this build as well to deliver equal if not even a superior experience to your current one. Thanks - My Homes WA Management