Earth Choice Laundry Liquid

Earth Choice Laundry Liquid Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Why do the instructions recommend only 30mls for a front loader, when it says 50 mls for just a handwash? In an 8kg washer this doesn’t sound like it could be enough....

Do i have to rinse after washing?
I assume you mean is it like woolmix liquids that say you don't have to rinse? To tell the truth, I never tried it without the rinse cycle in the machine. Even in handwash, I have rinsed. I can't really answer the question. Obviously, you can skip the rinsing if you want, but the question would be whether the washed item would be OK or not. The stuff has such a nice scent that it would be worth trying, I guess. It isn't terribly sudsy, after all.

Why are my whites turning pink with this product? I do not use hot water, fabric softener, or any other laundry product with this product. I separate my colours from whites. I am extremely vigilant of preventing colours being washed with whites. I check pockets for coloured things; red stuff. I shouldn't have to keep complaining about this! I've complained to other laundry detergent manufacturers before & to be honest, have found them noncommittal in giving a straight answer! One even said they'd tried to get the same effect from washing with their product but they couldn't achieve it! ( I must be clever hey?) I'm getting quite fed up because all companies seem to manufacture the same stuff! I have very rare, expensive, vintage clothing, & I'm fed up with them getting destroyed! Can you tell me what is going on please? Regards Julie Power
Could be the clorine in the water. I don't use earth any more it costs too much to replace washing machines every 18 months. I am sorry but I do not know the answer. Earth does have some harsh ingredients in it.Hydrogen peroxide is in earth laundy deturgent this is probably the reason for your pink spotsNonsense. It doesn't contain Hydrogen peroxide at all. Please read the MSDS data sheet that they have to provide by law and there in no Hydrogen peroxide in it.

Get an answer from our members and Earth Choice representatives