New Choice Homes
See the Best Project Home Builders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by New Choice Homes

Kevin
KevinPerth, WA

Professional first home builder

Site Admin

New Choice / Correct Choice!!!

Great Building Experience

Joseph
JosephPerth, WA

Good choice with the New Choice Homes :)

Even if we had a couple of hiccups and issues during the building process, overall we had a good experience with the New Choice Homes.
Our sales representative was very professional and patient when we made a couple of drafting changes, our client liasion officer did a great job during the construction stage with handling all the ordinary and out of ordinary things/events.
The build itself took about 9 months which we think it's pretty good under this circumstances with Covid and very busy construction market, longer waiting for tradies etc.
The final cost was a bit higher than the estimated but it's always the case, I guess.. We are happy with the build quality and with our new home :)

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJanuary 2022

Casey Harris
Casey HarrisPerth, WA

Amazing Building Experience!

We honestly had such an amazing first building experience with New Choice Homes. Every person we dealt with went above and beyond for us and took the stress out of everything. The communication was outstanding and we were always pre-advised of any waits and what was going on with our build. The quality of our home is amazing and we will definitely build with New Choice again.

Derek
DerekPerth, WA

Excellent building experience

Craig W
Craig WPerth, WA

Great experience

New Choice Homes have been professional, informative and attentive since the very beginning of our building journey. From the design of our home to the finishing touches, we have many people to thank. Overall, we are so pleased with the quality of our build, we couldn’t have chosen a better builder for our first home!

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2022

ProductReview.com.au has an extremely active community reviewing home builders all over Australia. We've harnessed their collective knowledge to deliver a comprehensive list of the top builders in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA, and an overall #1 winner for the country.

the-home-builder-awards-for-2022
hamlet34
hamlet34AU

New Choice Number one

the whole process was great from start to finish the salesman initially explained everything perfectly and honestly the prestart was the best ever they were patient with me with all my changes the prices were reasonable it was the best prestart I have ever had the building process was so good the quality of the work was 100% I have never seen a more perfect build the painter was the best ever seen I could not be happier
I have built many houses this as been the best build ever I highly recommend New Choice

AnL
AnLPerth, WA

Happy with end result

After visiting many display homes for the better part of a year, we decided to go with New Choice because of their practical, but good looking, designs that made sense to us. After choosing a base design, the New Choice consultant walked us through the process of customising the design to our liking. The build commenced in December and was handed over in August - not too bad at all during the busy construction market at the time. No major complaints with the workmanship and construction quality - any minor issues were dealt with quickly and efficiently. The place looks great and was very professional. Overall, definitely happy with the end result!

My building licence number is: BP2020.2935.1

Pete H.
Pete H.Perth, WA

Happy Days

Happy Client
Happy ClientWestern Australia

My beautiful New Choice Home

Thank you to New Choice Homes, and my building team of consultants, liason officers and site supervisors, for making my dream of home ownership a reality. Their service was incredible, the workmanship wonderful and the house was built and handed over sooner that expected. There were no suprise costs at all, thanks to the comprehensive stages of design and prestart. NCH went above and beyond to ensure all my requests were met and questions were answered. Their attention to detail is a selling point for the company, and they delivered exactly that. My house is beautiful and I am so grateful for the team at NCH. I highly recommend them and would confidently build with them again.

• +3Thumbnail

Cheng C
Cheng CPerth, WA

Good experience from the start until end. Just love my builder.

HKC
HKCPerth, WA

Great result in the end.

derek h.
derek h.

Fanastic building experience incl additional assistance 4 years after build

Suzanne
SuzannePerth, WA

Perfect from start to finish

Mojyasked

Hi everyone,

I'm a first home buyer thinking of building with NCH and noticed that there's only two 1-star reviews here (though both are terribly frightening). One of them said that their lawyers take down negative reviews. I wanted to know:

1- Is it possible for companies to remove negative reviews? (in that case this whole site would be a scam)

2- What experience have you had with this builder? Pros and cons objectively????

Thanks all for your time :)

Tuscany
Tuscany
Job1
Job1

Hi, I have built with them and they were great..not problem at all..very helpful, price was competitive and the quality of the home is a lot better then some of the builders out there..

Mojy

Thanks guys. Both opinions very helpful. Anyone else here who could kindly share their opinion?

Marcasked

Can anyone give me the full contact details for Ross??

New Choice Homes N.New Choice HomesSend a private message

Hi Marc, Ross no longer works for New Choice Homes. Can I help you or have have another consultant call you?.

Marc

Thats ok thanks someone else has kindly passed on his details.

Green
Greenasked

I read the review by Dan titled 'What a Disgusting NIGHTMARE!!! Minus Zero' published on Apr 06, 2016. Has anyone had similar bad experience with the same builder?

Venus C
Venus C
Dan

Typing mistake: Cover meter says 10-20cm when your Engineer's says it should be sitting at 3cm

Get an answer from our members and New Choice Homes representatives