4.6 from 194 reviews · View Details

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Rebecca

RebeccaPerth, WA

A wonderful building experience from start to finish.

Building our first home was an amazing experience and completely stress free. We would happily build with them again or recommend them to anyone looking for a builder. We had never built before, so we were new to the process but everyone at new choice homes was very helpful from pre construction phase to key handover. The quality of our home is exceptional!

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Shelly G.

Shelly G.Perth, WA

Great Building experience

Construction End DateJuly 2020

Beautiful build with New Choice

We chose to build with New Choice as they were sensational from the start. They could see our vision and worked with us to build an amazing home. We built two homes on the site, New Choice were amazing.
The build was quality and we were able to make some bedspoke changes, which New Choice embraced. The workmanship was excellent and like all builds sone minor errors. We had excellent communication throughout and our site manager went above and beyond for us.
The final costings were what We expected and the quality for what you get is above average.

Blake F.

Blake F.Perth, WA

Amazing experience would highly recommend!

New Choice Homes N.New Choice Homes

Great builder for first home buyers!

Angelo

AngeloPerth, WA

First time building

New Choice Homes have been excellent to deal with. From the first time I stepped into the display home, I knew who I was going to build with. Everyone at New Choice Homes was extremely professional. All stages of my build went by very smoothly and efficiently. Would highly recommend to anyone thinking of building.

Construction End DateMay 2020

Jenny

JennyPerth, WA

Our build all went so smoothly

Thank you to New Choice Homes for a very positive experience. Support from staff, initially the sales person, then continued good communication from the office and finally the building supervisor, made the journey very positive.
Quality of the home is great, costs as estimated and the inclusions made it good value.

Construction End DateMay 2020
Emily H

Emily HPerth, WA

I would recommend New Choice homes to anyone!

I would recommend NCH to anyone wanting to build, from start to finish the team were so helpful, friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. We had no major issues with them and everything ran pretty smoothly. The final cost was spot on to our estimated price with only a couple extra add ons by my choice :) I am thrilled with the final result and love my new home! I’ll definitely build with them again in the future!
Emily (BP- 1928/2019)

Construction End DateApril 2020

Ainslie

AinsliePerth, WA

We love our new home!

New Choice Home communicated well with us throughout the build. As first time builders New Choice Homes guided us through each step of the process.
New Choice Homes helped us to create a home that was functional, stylish and liveable.
We adore our new home and would happily recommend New Choice Homes to other prospective home builders.

Construction End DateJanuary 2020

Peter Gaunt

Peter GauntPerth, WA

Building with New Choice Homes - 'A Pleasant Experience'

Te Aroha

Te ArohaPerth, WA

Highly recommend

Sanjeev kumar

Sanjeev kumarPerth, WA

Superb service

We are very happy with new choice homes . We got everything in a perfect manner . Quality of products are mind blowing . Definitely we will recommend to our friends . We will see them again for our new project in the future.I wish you all the best ! Keep shining “ New choice homes “

New Choice HomesNew Choice Homes

NewChoice is the right choice

From the first stage till hand over of my house, I was absolutely satisfied, everything looked perfect. All the workmanship are professional, from floor to roof, I can not find any mistake. All the things installed inside is good quality but low price. Especially the cost of site work, which is half of other builders that I shopped around before I came to NCH, and the site manager comes 3 times a week to look after my house (thanks Mr Phil!)
Totally, I am happy with NCH and I referred to 2 of my friends, who are all very satisfied. Their houses are at Mid- construction.
I will pick NCH to build for me again in future.
BC19/0258

Construction End DateOctober 2019

The Stewards

The StewardsPerth, WA

Extremely professional and very high quality

Construction End DateNovember 2019

Excellent attention to detail

We would like to thank everyone we dealt with at New Choice Homes, for providing us with an outstanding home. We moved in in February of this year and had our 6 month maintenance period in August. We hired a building inspector for our handover inspection and he said it was the best constructed home he had been through for the past couple of years, which speaks volumes really. During construction and the 6 month maintenance period, we raised a few minor issues, which were dealt with promptly and without any fuss. I would recommend New Choice to friends and family without hesitation, and if we were to build again, I wouldn't choose or trust anyone else to do as good a job as this company.
Many thanks,

Marcos A.Perth, WA

Nearly 5 Stars

Construction End DateMay 2019
New Choice HomesNew Choice Homes

Made the whole process stress free

I’m very impressed with New Choice Homes, from start to finish they made everything simple in what I felt was going to be a stressful time. I’m so happy with the time it took, the workmanship and the attention to detail. It’s hard to choose a builder at the beginning of the process as they all tell you the same thing but New Choice have definitely done all that they said they would and more and at a very reasonable price.
Would definitely recommend !

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Excellent Builders

Building licence number : BP-531/2019

As a first time home builder i would definitely recommend New Choice Homes. The building process was managed brilliantly from start to finish and they were happy to address any queries i had. Their friendly & professional team were great to work with and the end result couldn't have been any better.

Definitely would build again with New Choice.

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Venice

VenicePerth, WA

Worth the wait

We fell in love with a plan from New Choice Homes and with the help from sales manager Brayden,we tinkered with it to fit our small block until it was perfect. With help from Kellie ( pre start), and Eleanor (client liaison) everything ran smoothly. The only negative was getting answers from our Supervisor. There was no extra charges, and what we were quoted on at the start was how it ended up. All in all a great company with quality trades.

Construction End DateAugust 2019

Mojyasked

Hi everyone,

I'm a first home buyer thinking of building with NCH and noticed that there's only two 1-star reviews here (though both are terribly frightening). One of them said that their lawyers take down negative reviews. I wanted to know:

1- Is it possible for companies to remove negative reviews? (in that case this whole site would be a scam)

2- What experience have you had with this builder? Pros and cons objectively????

Thanks all for your time :)

Tuscany
Tuscany

Hi, I noticed when I posted my negative review they removed my sales rep name but if it’s a positive review then they keep the name included which is defiantly dodgy.

If you deal with them make sure you read everything and don’t get rushed. I’m currently in the process of getting charged an extra $1200 on top of my $1500 deposit even though my finance declined. I confirmed with my rep multiple times if I would get changed any more than my deposit if my finance declined and then now I have been sent another bill.

Job1
Job1

Hi, I have built with them and they were great..not problem at all..very helpful, price was competitive and the quality of the home is a lot better then some of the builders out there..

Mojy

Thanks guys. Both opinions very helpful. Anyone else here who could kindly share their opinion?

Marcasked

Can anyone give me the full contact details for Ross??

New Choice Homes N.New Choice Homes

Hi Marc, Ross no longer works for New Choice Homes. Can I help you or have have another consultant call you?.

Marc

Thats ok thanks someone else has kindly passed on his details.

Green

Greenasked

I read the review by Dan titled 'What a Disgusting NIGHTMARE!!! Minus Zero' published on Apr 06, 2016. Has anyone had similar bad experience with the same builder?

Venus C
Venus C

Hi Jim
Our experience with New Choice Homes was nothing but excellent. We had no problems at all and have been totally satisfied with our house. All the staff were very helpful and professional and always kept us up to date with our build We have no hesitation in recommending them to build your house.

Dan

Oh Again NHC, What an accusation when we are in the Building Industry and my partner and I can see how disgusting and poor workmanship the work is, all just cut corners!!
you can explain Jim, how come the slab had structural cracks every everywhere in house, how come the mesh is not sitting at 3mm as per your Engineer but all are sitting at 10-20mm which a Cover Meter had proven??

Explain to Jim how come all the mortar are not at 10mm as per the BCA and they are all non-compliance??- photos doesn't lie

Exlplain to Jim How come the Brick pier that support your Roof is not filled in as per Your Engineer's Drawing and which I've sign on??- Photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how you end up cutting the wall as the pipe for the slab penetration is in the wrong location as my Engineer stated and myself as all the 3 pipes are in the wrong location and it is a structural issue??- photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how come the slab curled and doesn't sit on the slab at all and will never as the amount of sand that blew underneath the slab??- Photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how great you treat and value your clients who are paying thousand and thousand and you said to me incluidng a have a witness, You told me " I'm not building a 1 Million dollar house for me, you are a woman and you got no clue what you are talking, you better shut your mouth and get what your are given"??
But even the house cost $5, you will still be cashing up on that $5

Explain to Jim, how come all the light switches, GPO are most missing and not at the right locations as stated in Pre-start??

Explain to Jim how come the Timber in the roof( the Strut) are cracked and damaged??

Explain to Jim how come the Brick piers are falling off again after second time been done again?? photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how come there is around 500 chip bricks on the face bricks?? photos doesn't lie

At the end of the day, you are free to make your own decision!

Dan

Typing mistake: Cover meter says 10-20cm when your Engineer's says it should be sitting at 3cm

Get an answer from our members and New Choice Homes representatives