Verifiednewchoicehomes.com.au

• Post-Construction (81)
Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Flooring
See the Best Home Builders in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing building company
Amazing building companyWAPerth, WA
joebmalik
joebmalik4 posts
Justin
JustinWAPerth, WA

A great building process

We were referred to New Choice from a friend, and from the start, were very impressed with their prompt responses and assistance throughout the initial planning phase. Once we signed up, communication remained great throughout the entire build, with any questions promptly answered. The build quality was good, and the build was completed within their advised timeline. Overall were very happy, and would recommend again. Build BC22/1753 Show details ·  1
Chelsea
ChelseaWAPerth, WA

Thank you New Choice!

Our experience with New Choice was amazing! The team are extremely attentive when mishaps occur and really take care of their clients. We are so happy with our home and will trust them to built through again. Show details ·  1
Shannon H
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Olivia
Olivia2 posts

First home buyer experience

Damian was super helpful and made the experience so easy, as a first time builder I was nervous to jump into something so huge, but he was always available to answer any question and help the processes to go as smoothly as possible. Any issues I may have come across since the house has been complete I am yet to report correctly, but when raised with Damian he assured that New Choice will help. My experiences with my building supervisor was always great and I’d say my entire experience building through New Choice was pretty good. I have recommended them to everyone who has said they want to build. Show details ·  1
Steven G.
Steven G.WAPeel, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great company to build with

New Choice Homes assist me with building my first home. Would highly like them to anyone looking to build their new home. A special thanks to Damian Coniglio our building consultant who was there for us throughout the entire journey. Amazing customer service! Show details ·  1
Van And Monicca
Van And MoniccaWAPerth, WA
Bradley S.
Bradley S.WAPerth, WA

GOOD OLD FASHIONED & HONEST SERVICE

I was very hesitant towards building a home, especially in the current market. But from the moment we sat down with Damian Coniglio, I was at ease, he gave me all the information I could possibly need and relayed it to me in a way I could walk and feel confident about making the decision to build with New Choice Homes, the process before the contract signing, after and now even during our build Damo has been right there to answer any questions, offer advice and be amazing support. Our build has been progressing at a very steady rate with slab down in February and Roof cover just last week. We are beyond excited for our handover and appreciate every effort from all the staff involved at New Choice Homes. Show details ·  1
Mendoza Family
Mendoza Family

Thankful! Grateful! Blessed!

We are building our house in Springtime, Haynes! My wife and I are very thankful to Damian Coniglio from New Choice Homes for being a good person and so helpful to us. He treats us like a part of his family. We can always call him anytime. We remembered, we called him and he was sick that time. He still answered our call. We're not saying this because he is our Sales Consultant, this is the truth! This is from our hearts saying thank you Damian, thank you bro! We feel like you are a big brother to us. My wife and I highly recommends Damian Coniglio, because of you we were not stressed in buying our first home.God bless bro Damian Coniglio! Show details ·  1
Briony
BrionyWAPerth, WA
  • +2Thumbnail
Cuai M.
Cuai M.

AMAZING BUILD QUALITY & CUSTOMER SERVICE

NEW CHOICE HOMES & DAMIAN CONIGLIO WERE SIMPLY AMAZING!!! From my initial consultation with Damian Coniglio @conigliofirsthomes I felt very comfortable & he assisted me throughout the entire home buying process.
My Pre-start Consultant Kellie & Client Liaison Eleanor were also super helpful and always kept me updated throughout construction.
My overall experience was 10/10!!
I will definitely Build again with Damian Coniglio & New Choice Homes. Show details ·  1
Chevvonne
ChevvonneWAPerth, WA

Amazing service

Amazing service right from the start, Damien was so helpful in the beginning. Was scary doing it on my own but Damien was there from the start to the finish when ever I had any questions or unsure about anything. New choice homes staff were friendly and helpful at every stage through the build. Highly recommend New Choice. Show details ·  1
Jord
JordWAPerth, WA

Very good

Very good overall bulid, good clean work, good attention to detail, some minor issues that were resolved promptly during our pci’s. some improvements needed in the final details of the home eg, tidiness, final clean, delayed defects after handover and longer build period than originally discussed ( although trades were delayed). In conclusion i would build with new choice again, they offer a great service and attention to detail. Show details ·  1

Hi everyone,

I'm a first home buyer thinking of building with NCH and noticed that there's only two 1-star reviews here (though both are terribly frightening). One of them said that their lawyers take down negative reviews. I wanted to know:

1- Is it possible for companies to remove negative reviews? (in that case this whole site would be a scam)

2- What experience have you had with this builder? Pros and cons objectively????

Thanks all for your time :)

Tuscany
Tuscany
Job1
Job1

Hi, I have built with them and they were great..not problem at all..very helpful, price was competitive and the quality of the home is a lot better then some of the builders out there..

Mojy

Thanks guys. Both opinions very helpful. Anyone else here who could kindly share their opinion?

Marc

Can anyone give me the full contact details for Ross??

New Choice Homes   DM

Hi Marc, Ross no longer works for New Choice Homes. Can I help you or have have another consultant call you?.

Marc

Thats ok thanks someone else has kindly passed on his details.

Green
Green

I read the review by Dan titled 'What a Disgusting NIGHTMARE!!! Minus Zero' published on Apr 06, 2016. Has anyone had similar bad experience with the same builder?

Venus C
Venus C
Dan

Typing mistake: Cover meter says 10-20cm when your Engineer's says it should be sitting at 3cm

Extra Information