Marcos A.

Marcos A.Perth, WA

Nearly 5 Stars

New Choice HomesNew Choice Homes

Made the whole process stress free

I’m very impressed with New Choice Homes, from start to finish they made everything simple in what I felt was going to be a stressful time. I’m so happy with the time it took, the workmanship and the attention to detail. It’s hard to choose a builder at the beginning of the process as they all tell you the same thing but New Choice have definitely done all that they said they would and more and at a very reasonable price.
Would definitely recommend !

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Excellent Builders

Building licence number : BP-531/2019

As a first time home builder i would definitely recommend New Choice Homes. The building process was managed brilliantly from start to finish and they were happy to address any queries i had. Their friendly & professional team were great to work with and the end result couldn't have been any better.

Definitely would build again with New Choice.

Construction End DateSeptember 2019

Venice

VenicePerth, WA

Worth the wait

We fell in love with a plan from New Choice Homes and with the help from sales manager Brayden,we tinkered with it to fit our small block until it was perfect. With help from Kellie ( pre start), and Eleanor (client liaison) everything ran smoothly. The only negative was getting answers from our Supervisor. There was no extra charges, and what we were quoted on at the start was how it ended up. All in all a great company with quality trades.

Construction End DateAugust 2019

MMC

MMCPerth

Great Build

Construction End DateAugust 2015
New Choice HomesNew Choice Homes

Happy with result quality wise great taj and brad was helpful throughout the process good value for the money. Would recommend new choice to friends overall happy with the result good luck.

Construction End DateJune 2019

Excellent Service

We are very happy with the service New Choice Homes has provided us. The quality of the build is fantastic. This was our very first build and were super nervous but Brayden, our sales manager, was fantastic and went above and beyond! Everyone was just awesome! We are very happy with our new home and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them as a builder.

Sara

SaraPerth, WA

Very happy with our new home!

The whole building process with New Choice was very seamless from start to finish, all of the staff were extremely professional, prompt and friendly the whole way through. Thank you!

Rosa

RosaPerth, WA

QUALITY HOMES

New Choice have excellent trades people. Loved the brickwork on my two homes. The supervisor Phil was very professional. There were a few issues pre and during the build which is to be expected but they were resolved fairly easily. Charmaine and Nick on sales were very patient with my million questions pre contract :) Pre-start with Kellie was fun and Eleanor and Phil made the construction experience almost painless. The initial cost was very good but I went over budget with a few variations during the build however overall the quality for the price is excellent.

Construction End DateJune 2019

Rach

RachPerth, WA

Happy with end result

We had our own independent inspector throughout the Build.
We had a few hiccups along the way, but building supervisor was more than willing to fix any issues without question or delay.
Handover went well
Overall good quality for the price paid.
Slab down toward end of Dec with handover being end of May

Saul P.

Saul P.Perth, WA

Verry good no hassle easy and friendly staff great builder always ready to help and no hidden surprises or add ones

Great build builder and site manager excellent
Great time frame
Well mannered polite people
Easy to contact
No issues
Will use again
Great price for what we got
True professional outfit

Tommy Segoro

Tommy SegoroPerth, WA

New investment house built by New Choice..lovely finish, awesome process, got a tenant before even collecting keys

• +1
Construction End DateApril 2019

Perfect as Expected

We had a very good build with NCH, they take pride in their work, nothing was too much trouble. We had quotes from other Top Builders, but NCH came out on top for Quality, Price and Build Time. From the start with John, through to pre start with Kylie then onto construction with Christina and Eleanor who is lovely, was a smooth journey. We had a couple of hiccups, but Phil our supervisor was on the ball and was sorted out in no time. We are very happy with our forever home they done an excellent job, On Time, On Budget and a Good Quality Build. We would recommend New Choice Homes to our family and friends.

Delivered on expectation

As a first time home builder, I had a lot of guidance and recommendations to help me through initially. I was recommended NCH from family. The key for me was a quality build at a reasonable price. I can say that I got all of this. The Quality of the build as recommended. I would recommend New Choice Homes to anyone thinking of building a new home.

Construction End DateNov 2018
New Choice Homes N.New Choice Homes

Smooth from start to finish

A fantastic smooth experience from the sales/design process, prestart and construction. The quality of the build was top notch and finished on budget. Building Inspector at PCI commented on quality of the build and could find any faults. Any hiccups were dealt with quickly and professionally, would recommend New Choice to family and friends. Special mention to the Supervisor Brad who ensured our build was done on time and to a top notch standard.

Peta H.

Peta H.

First Time Builder

CGill

CGill

Very happy with quality of build and management of build...

Very happy to recommend New Choice Homes. A 3rd party building inspection was very positive and inspector spoke very highly of the quality of build for the price. The build was managed very well by Brad who was thorough and the New Choice team were supportive along the way. We originally were going to go with any builder and are happy that we changed and went with New Choice.

chris

chris

Triplex Build

I would recommend NCH to build your new home, i would certainly use NCH again from the initial decision to use them (did my homework and had quotes from min 6 other builders) they were fantastic, the cost was competitive and so was the design of the plans that were spot on. They worked in conjunction with the lender, council and the strata companies to ensure everything went smoothly. The specs were high and the build quality as i would expect from a competent builder. All the staff right from the planners, pre start, liaison managers and site supervisor were very helpful and accommodating with no issues that couldn't be sorted out. Overall i am extremely happy with the outcome of the build. Thank you.

Great New Home - Highly Reccommend

We recently built a new home with New Choice Homes and absolutely love it. The entire process from the beginning ran smoothly and was well communicated. The construction quality is immaculate, and the client liaison always left us feeling completely comfortable. Building can be a stressful time, but we never felt any concern and would most certainly build with New Choice Homes again.

Construction End DateAug 2018
New Choice Homes N.New Choice Homes

Fantastic experience. Highly recommended.

Construction End DateAug 2018

Mojyasked

Hi everyone,

I'm a first home buyer thinking of building with NCH and noticed that there's only two 1-star reviews here (though both are terribly frightening). One of them said that their lawyers take down negative reviews. I wanted to know:

1- Is it possible for companies to remove negative reviews? (in that case this whole site would be a scam)

2- What experience have you had with this builder? Pros and cons objectively????

Thanks all for your time :)

Tuscany
Tuscany

Hi, I noticed when I posted my negative review they removed my sales rep name but if it’s a positive review then they keep the name included which is defiantly dodgy.

If you deal with them make sure you read everything and don’t get rushed. I’m currently in the process of getting charged an extra $1200 on top of my $1500 deposit even though my finance declined. I confirmed with my rep multiple times if I would get changed any more than my deposit if my finance declined and then now I have been sent another bill.

Job1
Job1

Hi, I have built with them and they were great..not problem at all..very helpful, price was competitive and the quality of the home is a lot better then some of the builders out there..

Mojy

Thanks guys. Both opinions very helpful. Anyone else here who could kindly share their opinion?

Marcasked

Can anyone give me the full contact details for Ross??

New Choice Homes N.New Choice Homes

Hi Marc, Ross no longer works for New Choice Homes. Can I help you or have have another consultant call you?.

Marc

Thats ok thanks someone else has kindly passed on his details.

Green

Greenasked

I read the review by Dan titled 'What a Disgusting NIGHTMARE!!! Minus Zero' published on Apr 06, 2016. Has anyone had similar bad experience with the same builder?

Venus C
Venus C

Hi Jim
Our experience with New Choice Homes was nothing but excellent. We had no problems at all and have been totally satisfied with our house. All the staff were very helpful and professional and always kept us up to date with our build We have no hesitation in recommending them to build your house.

Dan

Oh Again NHC, What an accusation when we are in the Building Industry and my partner and I can see how disgusting and poor workmanship the work is, all just cut corners!!
you can explain Jim, how come the slab had structural cracks every everywhere in house, how come the mesh is not sitting at 3mm as per your Engineer but all are sitting at 10-20mm which a Cover Meter had proven??

Explain to Jim how come all the mortar are not at 10mm as per the BCA and they are all non-compliance??- photos doesn't lie

Exlplain to Jim How come the Brick pier that support your Roof is not filled in as per Your Engineer's Drawing and which I've sign on??- Photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how you end up cutting the wall as the pipe for the slab penetration is in the wrong location as my Engineer stated and myself as all the 3 pipes are in the wrong location and it is a structural issue??- photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how come the slab curled and doesn't sit on the slab at all and will never as the amount of sand that blew underneath the slab??- Photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how great you treat and value your clients who are paying thousand and thousand and you said to me incluidng a have a witness, You told me " I'm not building a 1 Million dollar house for me, you are a woman and you got no clue what you are talking, you better shut your mouth and get what your are given"??
But even the house cost $5, you will still be cashing up on that $5

Explain to Jim, how come all the light switches, GPO are most missing and not at the right locations as stated in Pre-start??

Explain to Jim how come the Timber in the roof( the Strut) are cracked and damaged??

Explain to Jim how come the Brick piers are falling off again after second time been done again?? photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how come there is around 500 chip bricks on the face bricks?? photos doesn't lie

At the end of the day, you are free to make your own decision!

Dan

Typing mistake: Cover meter says 10-20cm when your Engineer's says it should be sitting at 3cm

Get an answer from our members and New Choice Homes representatives