Listing monitored by New Choice Homes

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

HKC
HKCPerth, WA

Great result in the end.

derek h.
derek h.

Fanastic building experience incl additional assistance 4 years after build

Suzanne
SuzannePerth, WA

Perfect from start to finish

Kellie
KelliePerth, WA

First home buyers

We are first home buyers with no experience in purchasing or building. New choice made experience a lot less stressful! Our home was built on schedule with updates often from the team.
Administration was very helpful throughout and site supervisor kept us informed. I would recommended new choice for sure.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Dean
DeanPerth, WA

Fantastic Builder from start to handover.

New Choice Homes have been excellent and second to none. They have just completed our build and the experience was seamless from the moment the we met our sales professional.
The sales professional went above and beyond her role and kept in touch with us regularly. We had so much fun at prestart and our construction liaison manager kept us informed at all times. Our site supervisor was well experienced in his role and answered all our questions. Our home was finished in the time as promised.

We have no hesitation and highly recommend New Choice Homes for anyone looking for a professional builder that deliver what they promise.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020

Construction End DateJune 2021

Courtney O
Courtney OPerth, WA

Great work - excellent home

New Choice was excellent to deal with, no major waiting times, all within the given timeframes. My house is superb!

Client liaisons where great and helpful.
Supervisors were flexible with meeting times.
Front desk was helpful and easy to talk to.
Salesperson went above and beyond
Prestart was such fun

I would recommend New Choice to anyone building a first or any home.

Senad
SenadPerth, WA

Highly recommended!!!

We had a great experience with building our first home with New Choice Homes. Great quality, fast response, very patience, and unbeatable price!!! Our supervisor was very professional and quickly fixed minor problems we had. We will definitely build our next home again with New Choice homes.
Highly recommend! We

Robert B.
Robert B.Perth, WA

One happy first home owner

New choice has made my building experience a lot less stressful! The quality is first class and the team was also very honest and up front with timing despite the small delays with trades due to all these grants .From the sales team through to site supervisor and my client liaison, all very professional and helpful people .
I couldn’t be happier finally getting my keys to my first home and would 100% recommend them to all family and friends building. Thanks

Monie Marie
Monie MariePerth, WA

A dream for First home builders

New choice has made our building experience such a dream ! The quality is amazing and the team was also very honest and up front with timing. They are very accommodating and willing to help out in any way possible. From the sales team through to site supervisor and our client liaison, all very professional and lovely people. We couldn’t be happier with our first home and would 100% recommend them to all family and friends building. Thank you !

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Would Definitely Recommend New Choice

Dylan
DylanPerth, WA

Perfect, high quality, fantastic experience.

From our very first interaction with our consultant to the hand over of keys, NCH were amazing.
The quality of the trades utilised by NCH were impeccable. Our slab was down very quickly, our brickwork was faultless and was commented on by other trades.
Our client liaison officer was incredibly helpful and always pleasant to deal with.

I wouldn't hesitate building with NCH again and will be recommending them to all friends and family.

Great Communication

Brian Raftery
Brian Raftery Perth, WA

Very happy retired couple

Amanda
AmandaPerth, WA

Outstanding Quality

From the moment I stepped into a New Choice display home I was taken.
From the very first consultation right through to handover the process was stress free.
I had a strict budget and my vision for a functional little home was able to be realised.
The whole team went above and beyond to design and build the most beautiful home for me.
I have the utmost confidence in the structural integrity of the home as well as the quality of the products inside.
Would not hesitate in recommending New Choice Homes in the future.

Mojyasked

Hi everyone,

I'm a first home buyer thinking of building with NCH and noticed that there's only two 1-star reviews here (though both are terribly frightening). One of them said that their lawyers take down negative reviews. I wanted to know:

1- Is it possible for companies to remove negative reviews? (in that case this whole site would be a scam)

2- What experience have you had with this builder? Pros and cons objectively????

Thanks all for your time :)

Tuscany
Tuscany

Hi, I noticed when I posted my negative review they removed my sales rep name but if it’s a positive review then they keep the name included which is defiantly dodgy.

If you deal with them make sure you read everything and don’t get rushed. I’m currently in the process of getting charged an extra $1200 on top of my $1500 deposit even though my finance declined. I confirmed with my rep multiple times if I would get changed any more than my deposit if my finance declined and then now I have been sent another bill.

Job1
Job1

Hi, I have built with them and they were great..not problem at all..very helpful, price was competitive and the quality of the home is a lot better then some of the builders out there..

Mojy

Thanks guys. Both opinions very helpful. Anyone else here who could kindly share their opinion?

Marcasked

Can anyone give me the full contact details for Ross??

New Choice Homes N.New Choice Homes

Hi Marc, Ross no longer works for New Choice Homes. Can I help you or have have another consultant call you?.

Marc

Thats ok thanks someone else has kindly passed on his details.

Green
Greenasked

I read the review by Dan titled 'What a Disgusting NIGHTMARE!!! Minus Zero' published on Apr 06, 2016. Has anyone had similar bad experience with the same builder?

Venus C
Venus C

Hi Jim
Our experience with New Choice Homes was nothing but excellent. We had no problems at all and have been totally satisfied with our house. All the staff were very helpful and professional and always kept us up to date with our build We have no hesitation in recommending them to build your house.

Dan

Oh Again NHC, What an accusation when we are in the Building Industry and my partner and I can see how disgusting and poor workmanship the work is, all just cut corners!!
you can explain Jim, how come the slab had structural cracks every everywhere in house, how come the mesh is not sitting at 3mm as per your Engineer but all are sitting at 10-20mm which a Cover Meter had proven??

Explain to Jim how come all the mortar are not at 10mm as per the BCA and they are all non-compliance??- photos doesn't lie

Exlplain to Jim How come the Brick pier that support your Roof is not filled in as per Your Engineer's Drawing and which I've sign on??- Photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how you end up cutting the wall as the pipe for the slab penetration is in the wrong location as my Engineer stated and myself as all the 3 pipes are in the wrong location and it is a structural issue??- photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how come the slab curled and doesn't sit on the slab at all and will never as the amount of sand that blew underneath the slab??- Photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how great you treat and value your clients who are paying thousand and thousand and you said to me incluidng a have a witness, You told me " I'm not building a 1 Million dollar house for me, you are a woman and you got no clue what you are talking, you better shut your mouth and get what your are given"??
But even the house cost $5, you will still be cashing up on that $5

Explain to Jim, how come all the light switches, GPO are most missing and not at the right locations as stated in Pre-start??

Explain to Jim how come the Timber in the roof( the Strut) are cracked and damaged??

Explain to Jim how come the Brick piers are falling off again after second time been done again?? photos doesn't lie

Explain to Jim how come there is around 500 chip bricks on the face bricks?? photos doesn't lie

At the end of the day, you are free to make your own decision!

Dan

Typing mistake: Cover meter says 10-20cm when your Engineer's says it should be sitting at 3cm

Get an answer from our members and New Choice Homes representatives