4Nissan Micra

Nissan Micra Questions & Answers

Papa P
Papa P · Micra

Why do I get Engen warning sign on my dashboard while driving

Bridge
Bridge · Micra

2009 model
Hatch/Boot won't lock when I lock the car.
Latch is fine(opens /closes) Any ideas or is there a button I'm missing
Any ideas are appreciated! Thanks

Husein
Husein · Micra K13 (2010-2016)

Hi, i have a problem that my nissan k13 While I am in the stop position and i put D or R, the motor speed drops to such an extent that it will stop. Any ideas?

Dor S.
Dor S.

I have the same problem you fix that ?

Elodie
Elodie · Micra

Can someone please tell me their experience with the 2013 Nissan Micra for going up hills as I have read can be slow and noisy due to its smaller engine

Virginia U.
Virginia U. · Micra K13 (2010-2016)

My granddaughter is six foot tall with a large build, wants to buy a Nissan Micra for her first car, would she find it comfortable?

Harith
Harith

I recommend she test drive it

Virginia U.

Thankyou, that certainly makes sense lol

phil7
phil7 · Micra K12 (2007-2010)

does the nissan micra 2010 k 12 series come equipped with a in cabin air filter that can be replaced

jalwerner
jalwerner

If it does have a cabin filter, it would possibly be located behind the glove box

Zsuzsanna G.
Zsuzsanna G. · Micra K13 (2010-2016)

Does the 2012 model have an alarm or imboboliser

Rose B.
Rose B. · Micra K12 (2007-2010)

My 1995 nissan micra is making a whining sound when accelerating...what could be causing this...love my little car so hoping it is fixable

Kaye R.
Kaye R. · Micra K13 (2010-2016)

Why is my car not starting turn key ok doesn’t crank up

Foxie
Foxie

I’m not a mechanic, but could it be the battery?

Not battery

Obaid K.
Obaid K.

Starting motor? I'm getting the same problem and that's the initial diagnosis. Have you managed to get it sorted out?

shelley
shelley · Micra

Hi I have a k13 Micra I've had since new, now she is 6 years old the rear indicator isn't working the globe has not blown not has the fuse any ideas please

Mohammed
Mohammed · Micra K13 (2010-2016)

Hi guys my micra has a problem sometimes climbing a small hill when ac is on it really struggles until I swith a/c button off that's when it will climb and sometimes when I go for a long drive than the problem disappeares for sometimes. Checked spark plugs are OK and sometimes I can hear a fuel pump making noise for some mins than it stops can the problem be fuel pump or? Please I need your help or suggestion thanks in advance guys

NODDY
NODDY · Micra K12 (2007-2010)

Fuel tank size in gallons and litres 2010 1.4 L auto Australia

Lynz
Lynz · Micra K13 (2010-2016)

Hi, I've just become the proud owner of a 2011 Nissan March/Micra, which I'm loving. I have a question about using the 'anti hijack' lock so only the driver's door unlocks when I click the key.

I've been told I activate this by opening the driver's door & placing the key in the ignition, then pressing both the lock and unlock functions on the key for 5 seconds.......and that if I later wish to reverse the procedure, to perform the same action again. I'm nervous about playing around with the key without knowing for sure that I'm doing the right thing, so would appreciate confirmation.

Barko67
Barko67 · Micra K13 (2010-2016)

We purchased a ST Micra automatic as a dealer demo in January 2013. It was first registered in 2012. I know the warranty on these is only 3 years so it expired back in early 2015. But shouldn't "fit for purpose" still cover (in part) something like a gearbox at the 5 year mark. The car has 60,000 km on the clock and it has only been driven around a large flat country town and has never been involved in any accidents except minor cosmetic carpark damage from other people while parked.

The gear box needs to be replaced, and we are angry that something so major with such low km's is necessary and no one seems to able to tell us why this has happened. They are all to quick to say driver error, which is not the case but of course I can't prove. It seems to me that that's their 'get out of jail free card'.

Does anyone have any facts as to why this would happen and if there's anything I can do about it?

Product Perfection
Product Perfection

Hi i've had my micra since 2009 and never had this issue my little car is still going strong, currently my car is on just over 100,000 km - I have no idea how that would of happened, is there any way a mechanic can determine what has caused the fault? Hope you get the answers you need

Bee53
Bee53

I have transmission issue with mine, built October 2012 first registered March 2013. Nissan dealer said it would be fixed under good will for free, when I took it in they said I have to pay 50% at a charge of $5,500 for my half share. Still fighting with them over this as that is more than the car is worth.

Gary Tejay
Gary Tejay · Micra

Bought 2013 ST model. Its very quiet at all but keep on hearing one noise coming from back of car. It goes higher and down with accelerate . Especially on high speed. Nothing on low speed. Noise is like continous zzzzzz noise. What is that??

bigted19

Don't know. Sounds like something is rubbing. Have you looked underneath to see if anything is caught up somewhere? You might also check the drum brakes - lining could be rubbing?

Shazza84
Shazza84 · Micra

When the Orange light appears an it's saying vdc wat does that mean?

bigted19

Vdc is like the stabilitity control system. It could be a fault indicator or u haven't turned it on.

Maria
Maria · Micra

how many air bags?

Happyhappy
Happyhappy

I think it varies. Check nissan website to be sure

allans156
allans156

2 airbags, driver and passenger. The micra city collection model also includes the side curtain airbags.

Cheers.

Athandile
Athandile · Micra

I'm considering buying a 2007 Nissan Micra, but the Mileage is quite high. on 175000km. It was well looked after and the service history is up todate. Will this small car be able to handle long distance maybe once or twice a year? long distance of about 1000km..

brian
brian

It's best to get the car checked out by a mechanical repairs workshop to see if the car is up to long distance travelling

Or you could get Nissan Australia workshop to look it over to see if mechanically sound to travel to far areas and back

Kevin42
Kevin42 · Micra

I'm wondering where to put the bolt for the baby seat in as in Thailand I hyave a Nissan March/Micra but the Thais don't have the boilt for the baby seat where the Australian one should have. I was wondering where the position for it is as there's no difference at all as the Australian Micra is the exact same car as the Thai March.

jassin
jassin

They are behind the rear seats, they were on mine anyway

Get an answer from our members and Nissan representatives

Select a listing for your question
Nissan Micra