Oppo AX5

Oppo AX5 (2018) Questions & Answers

54 questions from our users

Skull

Skullasked

how do i find `unnamed` phone numbers from somebody who has already called me

Marion C.

Marion C.asked

How do I hide my number on my Oppo AX5

Peter W.

Peter W.asked

I love my new Oppo phone but having a bit of difficulty taking calls, what am I supposed to do, swipe the screen or something?

Casey S.

Casey S.asked

Oppo ax5s doesn't show incoming caller name even if they are in my contacts, please help me?

Melanie Brandenburg

Melanie Brandenburgasked

My phone is showing in contact list my number at the top but the number showing is a number I've never seen. Why is this so

noinfo

noinfoasked

incoming calls on Oppo AX5S not connecting

PaDiddley

PaDiddleyasked

How to answer an Oppo AX5 phone ringing when another app is use e.g Google maps or whatever Does one of the side buttons do it.

Barry R.

Barry R.asked

Hi ive got an oppo Ax5 and want to know if it has a feature on it that stops the phone calling numbers whilst in my pocket

James H.

James H.asked

how do i jail brake my phone because i canot rember my acces code

Ahmed
Ahmed

First off, just to let you know you can't jailbreak an Android phone, that feature only existed on iPhones. Since you can't access your phone you will have to hard reset your device by pressing the power button as well as the volume down button. Hold onto those buttons till you reach recovery mode and then select an option that wipes the data/restores your device to factory settings. Hope that helps :)

Talia P.

Talia P.asked

Why does my selfie camera look like beauty camera is on when it's not ?

Denise

Deniseasked

My oppo AX5 just arrived and I was hoping it would have the blue wallpaper with the Number 5 on it. How can I get this wallpaper? Also I got the plastic back cover but I didn't get a screen cover. Does anyone know why this is?

Gregory T.

Gregory T.asked

How to make a video call

Ihave l.

Lots of ways. Get the right software. I love zoom for being able to 30 plus people at once (about four a screen then swipe right or left). Whatsapp, wechat, messenger, Paltalk, Google Hangouts, can all do video well if you have a good connection. Easy Peasy. An awesome phone mate!

Carole And Bent J.asked

On my messenger i made a copy of a msg and put in to copy where does go on my oppoAX5s Carole

Ihave l.

it goes into memory -from there you need to paste it into a note pad or word file or pdf. Then you can save it. Things in memory only stay there until you make another copy then you lose the first one.

Carole And Bent J.

Thanks for your help cheers cj

Fred

Fredasked

I cant use screen rotation when using the standard text messaging program supplied with the phone...it will rotate when using whatsapp but not when using the message app. This is my second oppo phone and i bought it because the first phone performed so well...the first phone would screen rotate in the message app. I would have made a different decision on my new phone purchase if i had known this...i text often and have big fingers...not good...it seems like the loss of such a basic function...pfft

Christina

Christinaasked

Hi I only had my oppo AX5s less then a month it's been great but all of a sudden it won't let me send text messages keeps saying failed to send message and yes I have credit before someone ask
.can someone help please

Ben M.

Ben M.asked

how to lengthen ring time

Beau V.

What do you mean by lengthen ring time?

Cody L.

Cody L.asked

How to turn on no caller id

Beau V.

Press settings > System apps > Call > Carrier Call Settings > Additional settings > Owner number >Press hide number to turn on no caller id and press show number if you want your caller id back.

Wenceslaus T.

Wenceslaus T.asked

My oppo missing 10:40am morning

Beau V.

If you have the "Find my Device" app from the google play store head to google.com/android/find, then your device will show up on the list. You can look at it on the map view or you can make your phone play a sound. You can also lock your phone too. If you do not have this app it is impossible to find your phone.

Claire B.

Claire B.asked

How to reply to a TXT on OPPO AX5s phone ? Claire

Mike G
Mike G

Type your reply and then press the arrow on the right

Tommy G.

Tommy G.asked

Can the AX5 be used to mirror Google maps to the Media screen on Hyundai cars as a navigator (GPS)

Beau V.

Yes it can, download the Android Auto app from the google play store. Then you can simply plug your phone into your car via a usb port and the charger that came with the phone and your all set.