Oppo AX5

Oppo AX5 Questions & Answers

28 questions from our users

e bassin

e bassinasked

How do i connect the charger line to the phone as it does not seem to want to go in?

Robert

That should just be a matter off connecting your USB to a Computer or doing via 240v using an adaptor.
and the other end (micro) into your phone. Do you have the instructions go to this link and under Basics - search there is a charging instructions. The only thing I can think of is your charging port on your phone is damaged.
this can happen if you tried to force it in the wrong way? There is a symbol on the cable that connects to the phone and this should be facing up when you put it in. It is a pretty standard cable as it works on my wifes phone as well and other devices. If you have another cable for a different phone try that.
If the port is damaged take it back to the store where you purchased it and just tell them it is not charging. It will be covered under warranty. ps dont tell them you could of done it lol.
It could be the cable that is damaged only so you would only have to replace that but if it is the phone that will have to be fixed under warrantly possibly. All the best. Here is their support page. You can ring them or chat online.
You will most probably have to copy and paste this link as I dont think you can go direct on this site.
line.https://oppo-au.custhelp.com/app/contactoppo/contacts

David P

David Pasked

How can I have the pictures I take with my Ax5s be at the top of gallery and most recent instead of scrolling all the way to the bottom?

Robert

Yes it was a learning experience for me as well. I downloaded the Google Photos app and all pics I take are in there as well as the oppo pics and vides. What I like is you can put the pic up and then click the symbol on the left bottom ( looks like 3 dots joined by lines) This comes up with sites you can send the pic to e.g FB Newsfeed etc. It is easier for me. The Google Photos that you took today come up with a Today heading so you have your latest pics video's The Instruction manual has a good run down on using the camera and I read it after I stuffed around for hours... The old try it and when all else fails read the instructions LOL.
The instructions for the Phone are under apps in instruction manual. You will have to copy and paste this link to your browser.

Matt H.asked

When i am getting incoming calls it says hidden number how can I make it so it shows there number Oppo ax5s ??

Vossy

As far as I know you cant. I work for a Government Dept... whenever they ring me it shows hidden number. I'm guessing either because of the number of extensions or they don't want their number out there!

Matt H.

But like my mother is calling me and I have her in my contact and it won't even show her name

Valerie G.
Valerie G.

I have the exact same problem. I've tried everything but nothing seems to be working! It's so annoying, thinking if just taking the phone back

Daryl L.

Daryl L.asked

Screen rotation activation

Yes mine rotates..
if that was the question

Peter

Peterasked

My new OPPO ax5 keeps downloading all the browsing history from my laptop i don't want it to do that how do i stop it

Abcasked

When I Get Incoming Calls It Always Says Hidden Number Even If The Caller Has Number Showing Through SMS Their Name & Number Shows But Not In Incoming Calls , Anyone Know Why & How To Change That ?

dion b.
dion b.

Hi im getting the same aswell did you figure how to fix it yet?

Hey No I Haven't Yet

Abc

Hey So You Have To Activate Caller ID I Didn't Know How Todo It So I Just Got In Contact With My Carrier & They Did It For Me.

Lily M

Lily Masked

I recently bought myself an Oppo AX5s, and I keep getting requests from "unknown" to view my messages. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and who it might be? Could it be hackers?

Paulo

Pauloasked

activating vOICEMAIL

Charlene B.

Charlene B.asked

Hi I’ve had my oppo Ax5s for about 1mth now and having issues with sending text messages and taking forever to receive text messages. And people calling me. Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks

Peter

Peterasked

My new OPPO AX5s has no voice on google maps just when you start the voice activates and then nothing

JBk

JBkasked

I would like to show my home number on the locked screen but don't seem to manage this. Your advise is appreciated

snackpack
snackpack

I don't think there's a way... I tried but could not find a solution, it annoying.
Just Edit the picture you want to use as a lockscreen , add your phone number in it and set image as lockscreen.

Tony D.asked

My Oppo ax5 won't rotate in messaging. Anyone having the same problem?

Turn screen rotation on

Tony D.

Rotation is turned on and works in email, but not messaging.

Ron Santen

Ron Santenasked

My AX5 is OK...but for some reason I cannot turn off sound when I plug in my headphones, even using the Headphone Monitor in the Sound & Vibration section of Settings. Is it me or the mobile...which I bought from Telsra?

Zelda
Zelda

They are pretty good with tech support, and reply promptly. Go to the website and ask them. Otherwise go to Telstra shop and ask them.

Lisa

Lisaasked

Is there already a glass screen protector on?I have bought glass protectors unsure if put one on.Do I take the first screen off I see?

Kelly ball
Kelly ball

Yes it comes with a glass screen protector on there

Melanie L.

Melanie L.asked

My son is looking at this phone and likes to play games on his phone. The only review I could find was bad for gaming. Does anyone else have experience with this?

Irina

Irinaasked

How to use loudspeakers on Oppo Ax5s?

Inderpreet S.

Inderpreet S.asked

what about headphones

leeanne

Yes you can have headphones

James McHugh

James McHughasked

I'm looking for speed dial options but no luck so far. Any tips.
Thanks in advance.

leeanne

Doesn't have speed dial that i have found. Have you looked up on the internet if if can

Eamon F.

Eamon F.asked

I purchased an ax5 for my wife for Christmas last year. She has had issues with talking and listening on this phone. The microphone seems to cut out so the other person can't hear half the conversation. Or her speakers. It out and half the other persons conversation is lost. I have taken it to our dealer and had them check it and they say they can't find any fault. We're not happy

Carol

Carolasked

How do I change the 'upside down' exclamation mark in the sms mode to the conventional exclamation mark??

Get an answer from our members and Oppo representatives