Listing monitored by Orbit Homes

• Flooring

Bec
BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best experience by far

After a horrible experience with another building company we searched the other display homes and stumbled upon Brittany, the smiling, bubbly face of orbit homes! She made our dreams come true, we showed her a design we liked, she found a similar design and helped us flip the design and change it, which we never even knew was possible. She sat with us for hours designing the dream home we want, she is amazing!

Bruce
BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, welcoming and patient.

So far, Orbit Homes have been particularly understanding and accommodating.

The initial sale representative was effective in outlining the entire building process. She was easy to understand during discussions and she even helped me choose a plot of land and find a mortgage broker. As this was my first time building I appreciated the network of people she connected me with.

Overall, I am quiet pleased with Orbit Homes and would recommend them to any first home builder.

Joan
Joan

Great Staff

Orbit Homes Sales Rep in Brisbane, B, was very accommodating and helpful that even if it was outside office hours she would give me a call to answer my questions. She would also email me back right away and this gave me the impression that she's looking after me. She also provided a very competitive quote compared to other builders, which made me decide to go with Orbit Homes.

Hannah
HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and quick service

I was looking to build a home and Brittany stepped in with the most professional and helpful attitude. She supported me every step of the way and made sure that my house was exactly how I wanted it - and got things moving quickly, too. Can't thank her enough - wonderful experience!

Pretty Bad Customer Service in the start of the journey itself

We have just started a journey with Orbit Homes - QLD.
Orbit Customer Service Officer are not at all responsive. we have been trying to contact them from last 4 days and no response at all from them.if client's dedicated service officer itself is not at all responsive then how would you really contact other ppl.Ideally Orbit Homes CSO should call proactively to client but here we are just trying to reach out to them and no response at all. we are thinking of withdrawing and let it go our initial deposit.

Mitch and Jazz
Mitch and JazzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spectacular service

michael
michaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

professional and nice

this is our first house, so we mentioned so many quenstions and staff in orbit gave us many useful advice and solved every problem, this is the first time we build our house via orbit and they gave us very good impression, if my friends want to build house in the near future, I would recommend orbit to my friend.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Sami D.
Sami D.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Home, amazing staff!

Orbit O.Orbit Homes

Hi Sami, what a fantastic review.
Wishing you the best in the next stages of your build journey, we know our other team members will be just as helpful as Jen.
Regards,
Craig Millson | The Orbit Homes Family

Wonderful Service!

Marissa
MarissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service!

Tina from Orbit Homes was fantastic during the sales process.
I was able to come up with a great plan and she listened to all my wants and needs and made me feel supported in my decisions during the process.
I can't recommend enough!
I will definitely consider Orbit Homes again in future

Looking forward to our journey with Orbit Homes

We are currently at the pre-construction stage and we just finished our colour selection appointment. So far, we have had a very good experience with the staff that we have dealt with especially Tina and Lisa. They made us feel at ease in each appointment and always reminded us not to stress. They were very patient and they took the time to answer our questions and concerns. We would like to thank the staff at Orbit Homes and we are looking forward to the build process and to see our new home.

Samuel G
Samuel GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional and down to earth group

Rach
Rach

Can't wait to finally build my dream home!

I feel very lucky to have Mark from Orbit Homes help me build my dream home. He was absolutely helpful and catered to my every request. With the budget I had, I thought I would have to comprise a lot of things but this wasn't the case - I got everything I wanted and more! Also big shout out to April for getting all my paper work done and the for great energy she carries.

Robbie Cockerell
Robbie CockerellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Sales Team

We first saw a house and land package advertised on realestate.com.au and set up a meeting with Tina at Springfield. Tina was most helpful providing us with lots of information and working with us to come up with a design that suits our growing family. The process can be stressful, however Tina was always available to answer any questions and provide us with the correct information.

Madison B.
Madison B.South East Queensland, QLD

Friendly, kind, honest and very helpful!

Tina welcomed me with a warm friendly smile and offered a very detailed explanation of Orbit homes. She was honest and made sure I completely understood what I would receive. She was professional and ensured that I didn't rush into anything. I felt completely assured by Tina and she made the process completely stress free. She went above and beyond to ensure that I got everything on my wish list and within my budget. She walked into the display home with me and discussed what was included and what wasn't. She gave amazing advice and responded promptly to emails and queries that I had. I would definitely recommend Orbit homes and especially Tina. Thank you for helping me make my dream of owning a home achievable.