Part of Orbit Homes 4.5

Flooring

Louise T.
Louise T.

Amazing experience!

From Sales to build and up to handover, everything was organised and efficient. They told us when there were errors and rectified accodingly. If we will build again, it will definitely be Orbit! Thank you so much. Show details
gurpreet m.
gurpreet m.
  Verified Brisbane

Exceptional Service and Friendliness: A Stellar Experience with Orbit Homes and Ryan Truong

Orbit Homes Everleigh exceeded our expectations with their excellent service and quality workmanship. Ryan Truong, was incredibly helpful throughout the process. His friendly demeanor and attention to detail made the whole experience smooth and enjoyable. I highly recommend Orbit Homes, especially with professionals like Ryan on their team. Show details
Lakshman R.
Lakshman R.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Brisbane

Exceptional Customer Service by Ryan Truong :)

A big shoutout to Ryan Truong and Team Orbit Homes for providing exceptional service. Ryan, you are the best! With your excellent knowledge and continuous communication, you made us feel like the process was so easy. Ryan was transparent with pricing and the products and inclusions that we could expect in the standard range. During my journey with Ryan, I felt that their quotes sounded correct: "Orbit Homes would definitely build every home as they would build for their family" by providing all the options and information that the customer would need to know with no hidden promises. Orbit Homes has various designs to suit our budget. Thank you, Ryan, and the Orbit Homes Team. Show details ·  1
Judgey
Judgey2 posts

Amazing colour selection

Our colour selection today with Vanessa couldn’t have been more amazing! She absolutely nailed our vision and made our day so much fun! Definitely deserves a pay rise!
Absolutely amazing! Show details ·  1
sirfak
sirfakSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Brisbane

Professional from start to finish

Thanks orbit home for completing the work well ahead of schedule. From Sale to finish , it has been a very pleasurable experience. Jordyn (Sales) has been very helpful suggesting and recommending ideas for our new homes making decision making very simple. Had nice experience with Jason (Supervisor) who was quite patient and profession during handover and taking good care of all inputs . It was very pleasant experience building our home in yarrabilba Show details ·  1
Scott  Hastings
Scott Hastings
Shy A.
Shy A.

Excellent pre construction phase

Shoutout to Ryan at Everleigh! Thank you so much for being a gift after a very stressful experience with another builder. My husband and I are so grateful for all your help. You made us feel acknowledged and answered all our questions without making us feel stupid. You understood how scary it is for us as first-home buyers. Thank you, Ryan! Pre-construction phase with Orbit has been a good experience so far. Hoping the construction phase will be the same! Waiting for contract signing xx Show details ·  1
Kudzai M.
Kudzai M.2 posts

Impressed by Orbit homes

We started our building journey with Orbit in July 2023. We fell in love with the Chevron 302 and our first contact Jordyn went above and beyond what we expected. She was a super star (unfortunately moved on to another employer). We went through all the processes and at times felt like giving up but the Orbit staff kept on assuring us that all was well. I can safely say they meant every promise they gave us. We are now at the building stage and Jason McAlister who is our SS is just great. Awesome team to work with and even our private inspector (NBC) highly regards them. So far they are delivering as per their promise “to build every home as they would for their family” Show details ·  2
Site Admin
TRO
TROSouth East Queensland, QLD

Orbit service

We had a great experience with Orbit homes here in Greenbank Brisbane. Big shoutout to Daniel at Park ridge display home he is so good, very detailed and very knowledgeable couldn’t thank him enough he made the process so smooth and very worth it, definitely deserve a promotion down to Tatjana at Logan home so supportive towards the process and gave so much information and updates during the process. The building process was quick and they did a great job with everything. Thank you to Michael our building supervisor super good at what he does. Will definitely build again with Orbit and I highly recommend this service to any one looking to build a new home. Thank you Orbit. Show details ·  1
Structural Integrity
Electrical & Lighting
Rob M.
Rob M.South East Queensland, QLD
Kimberlee
KimberleeSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Brisbane

Perfect for first home builders

Orbit Homes are the best for first time builders. We walked through the Display home and were greeted by Daniel and Jordyn who were so lovely and very helpful. They were very transparent with pricing and extras present in each display home which was refreshing from a building company. Our colour selection was such a smooth easy process. Our build process also went smoothly, thanks to our amazing supervisor Jason. We were kept informed throughout the whole process and it went quicker than we expected. The overall quality of the build was great, and you really get your moneys worth. An overall great, trustworthy company with very friendly, helpful staff. Show details ·  1
Peter B.
Peter B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Decision Ever

We bought a display home from Orbit. Best decision ever! Leanne and the team were wonderful to deal with, professional, friendly and honest, which can be hard to find in construction. We couldn't be happier with the home and to top it off, it turned out to be a QLD builders award winning home. We feel like we kicked a massive goal and can't wait to deal with them again. Show details ·  1
onlineshopper
onlineshopper3 posts

Premium Build on Budget

Ryan and Orbit team helped us achieve what we envisioned for our home. Ryan was prompt and accommodating with all our requests. His initial quote was close to the final quote with saved us form lot of stress. Even after moving into our new home minor issues have been resolved with weeks for requesting. Show details ·  1
PKR
PKR

Excellent Staff and exceptional built

We have built with orbit homes and the work is excellent, the quality of material used is great. Our supervisor Jason was very helpful, supportive throughout building process and met deadlines. He is very knowledgeable and professional. We have dealt with Rebecca Stuart, she was too patient , prompt with communication with us. Overall we had great experience with orbit homes and happy with quality of work done Show details ·  1
Andrew R.
Andrew R.South East Queensland, QLD

Sallyjane W.
Sallyjane W. · Brisbane

Can u tell me what Color the tiles are on 12 Victoria drive pacific pines

Orbit Homes
Orbit Homes   DM

Hi, I'm not too sure what address this is.

CHIRAG T.
CHIRAG T. · Brisbane

I have chosen design which have no Alfresco in it. After that, I thought it would be great if I would have alfresco in my home. So , I have added it additionally. Now, after considering my budget, I am moving to original design by removing Alfresco. Technically, I am moving back to Bellevue 247 which has no Alfresco and which will have 6 star energy rating as per advertising. So, My question is how I have to pay extra or we have to work out with energy rating if I go back to original design?

Orbit Homes
Orbit Homes   DM

Hi Chirag, I will need to find this out for you. Are you speaking with a New Home Sales Professional?
^Monique

See all Orbit Homes Brisbane questions

Compare all Orbit Homes listings
CategoryProject Home BuildersProject Home Builders
Types of Homes AvailableOne-Storey and Two-StoreyOne-Storey and Two-Storey
Knockdown & RebuildNoNo
Build Areas

Brisbane, Burpengary East, Eumundi, Griffin, Jimbooma, Mango Hill, Pallara, Ripley, South MacLean, Spring Mountain

Bacchus Marsh, Ballarat, Bannockburn, Bendigo, Broadford, Clyde, Craigieburn, Digger’s Rest, Drouin, Geelong, Kilmore, Melbourne, Melton, Mickleham, Pakenham, Portsea, Romsey, Safety Beach, Sunbury, Tarneit, Torquay, Wallan, Werribee, Wollert

Contact info for Orbit Homes Brisbane