Orbit Homes Melbourne

Excellent Customer Service and Real Premium Builder

RahulC

RahulCVictoria

Thank you !!

We really like the quality and design of display houses of Orbit Homes and their promotions. And all thanks to Shweta Kharbanda for helping us in planning our first home the way we wanted and going extra miles for getting it approved. We are looking forward for finalising the deal and signing the contract.

Vijay C.

Vijay C.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service by Shweta Kharbanda

Shweta is very professional and knowledgeable, most importantly she's very accessible whenever we call her for questions and details. During the decision process, she was very helpful and provided us with some great suggestions, Fingers crossed to the rest of the build and looking forward to move in next year!

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exhausting and concerned

From the meetings and emails with the sales consultant at Highlands. To trying to book a colour appointment and then attending it has been exhausting.
All my time has been spent following up on things that have not been actioned or have been recorded incorrectly. Attention to detail is non existent. I would hope that it improves for build.
The owner introduced himself at my colour appointment (something I believe he does for all Melbourne based clients) but cant be contacted when concerns are raised with Senior Management. I find this leadership to be concerning.
Bank has advised that build cost is over priced compared to other builders. Buyer beware - I am now!

Review collected in partnership with Orbit Homes

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FIRST HOME BUYER

To say Im disappointed and underwhelmed with Orbits attitude and customer service is an understatement.
Orbit thinks a fair and reasonable outcome is less than a quarter of the 5% deposit paid refunded, following bank declining finance (due to house valuation).
More than a third is made up of admin fees and another large amount for work that hasnt been done but yet I have been invoiced for.
Noting majority of work that has been completed was done prior to 5% deposit being paid. Therefore this might be a fair and reasonable amount?
I will be following up with DBDRV but urge others to know who you are signing with when building with Orbit.

Construction End DateNovember 2019

Ravi

RaviMelbourne

Excellent service by Sumit Sondhi

Jeffrey

JeffreyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Team always helping

As a first homeowner, I have too much concern, unknow and worries. But Orbit home sales team Elise and color appointment Priscilla has been fantastic. They are patient and nice answering all my questions and sort the build process. A big thanks to Orbit Homes and looking forward to our new home.

Knock Down Rebuild

We liked the area we lived, but not our house so we decided on a knock down rebuild, we chose Orbit Homes as they had the design we liked featuring nice big rooms and plenty of storage. We have never done this before and this is where we really appreciated the patience and guidance offered by Jerome (JP) and Ilirah at the Eliston estate Clyde North. They were both fabulous and the displays there are superb.

Raj G.

Raj G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dream comes true

Thanks to orbit homes and sumit sondhi cant happened without you did amazing job he helped me lot he answered my call anytime when i need high class customers service and got a wonderful deal for my first home. Thanks to all team and well done sumit please come and visit him he will help you step by step .

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Construction End DateAugust 2020

Preyatham

PreyathamVictoria

Clear understanding of Customer thoughts

We were quite mixed with our ideas and Shweta K (Sales consultant) had a very clear picture of our needs and helped us in meeting our thoughts within our budget. We were rightly guided with different options and were provided with the image of how the house would look like before signing the contract.
I would highly recommend anyone to speak to Shweta for a good house.

Construction End DateMay 2020

First home buyers

As first home buyers we have been happy with Orbit Homes so far. Shweta was accommodating with fitting in times for us to meet and replied promptly to our concerns. Zoe from the Design Studio was very helpful and made the process stress free. We are looking forward to seeing our dream home come to life.

Anshuman S.

Anshuman S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cost Effective

The base price was on a higher side but then the inclusions given were really cost effective. Sumit was very very patient and accommodating with us. Met several builders but one thing i liked here was that, Orbit was flexible to our minor or major changes. Happy to recommend Orbit.

Ahmad A

Ahmad AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic sales team

One of the best builders in terms of customer service, pricing and customization. The level of flexibility on customizing plans and upgrades with this builder is exceptional.
I met Sumit Sondhi at Melton display home and he assisted me with the sales very patiently. He made quite a lot of changes to the standard plans at different meetings to make it work for me. I would like to thank him for his outstanding service.
Although I did not build with Orbit Homes due to finding my dream home plan with another builder, I had such a positive experience, so much that I recommended Orbit Homes to some of my friends who are planning to build a home in near future.

Orbit O.Orbit Homes

I will pass on your feedback to Sumit. Good luck with your project!
Regards,
Paul Millson | The Orbit Homes Family

Sorrento 398

Sorrento 398Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome

i am impressed with colour consultant, as she helped with all the selection. The quality of the property and their products are satisfactory. The final cost was $20000 more than the estimated cost due to few more upgrades we did. we are in the process of pre-construction at this stage.

Construction End DateOctober 2020
Orbit O.Orbit Homes

We love our new home thanks Orbit

Almost a year on from moving into our beautiful orbit home and we couldnt be happier. We love our home and a big thank you to Lindy from the sales office and Marie from head office for taking such great care of us. The only negaitive was having a few different site supervisiors throughtout the process which was a little frustrating but overall we were happy with the end result.

Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateNovember 2018
Mark T.

Mark T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First Home Buyer Experience (Pre-Construction)

I Went with Orbit Homes as my builder for my First home given their elegant home designs, competitive prices, and positive after-sales review and not to mention their amazing promotion (40k premium inclusion).

Kudos to Sumit Sondhi who assisted me with the sales. he was well-adept with what he does as he gave all the information all i needed to know being a first home buyer. Plus he provided a very straight forward explanation with all inquiry that i had which totally made my first home buying experience convenient and hassle-free.

Siroos

Siroos

Colour selection stage

George Thomas

George ThomasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy to build with Orbit Homes

We had built our First Home with Orbit Homes in 2008 and happy. Now planning to build our Investment property saw Orbit display homes at Melton. We met Sumit Sondhi at Melton and we are happy with the experience of signing up. He is pleasant and very easy in giving us all the information needed to make our decision.
At the colour selection stage yesterday, I met Zoe and she was good and efficient at helping us making that important decision of colour selection. For many it is a nightmare to get the right colours, but Zoe was very helpful with the selection.

Mukesh

MukeshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent services - ease of choice

Seemless

We're still at pre construction phase but I must say Shweta's dedication and attention to detail is impressive. She made things easier for us since we are based in Sydney while constructing in Melbourne. We now have our colour appointment scheduled. Hopefully we get our building contract as soon as possible.

Will fully recommend in terms of ease in finding a builder. Looking for to a great house.