Orbit Homes Melbourne

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring
Charanjeet C.

Charanjeet C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service so far by shweta in tarneit..

We are in our first stage of building house with orbit. And it has been a wonderful journey with them. We have been to so many builders but nothing clicked us after exploring everything we came to visit Shweta in Tarneit and that’s where we decided to go with them. It was very easy and convenient with Shweta as she helped us with changes in the floor plan. And she took a good care of all our requirements. She is very good in accomodating with our time schedule. No doubt she is very honest and hard working customer friendly agent. We are still to go for our colour selection and it has been a exciting journey so far hopefully we have a great experience with orbit and Shweta.

Chris and Anna

Chris and AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

We are currently in pre-construction phase of our home. To date, we have only experienced exceptional service. Communication with us has been outstanding and everything has run smoothly. Our colour consultant was extremely helpful and made the experience so easy. We are so happy with our decision in choosing Orbit Homes. Thank you so much! Chris & Anna

v.nay

v.nayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shweta was awesome

We met Shweta in newhaven display, and we thought to ourselves, This is it. As first home buyers, we have lots of questions but Shweta was very patient and easy to talk to. She took care of the changes we wanted from the original floorplan, and was very responsive at all times. We are excited and happy with Orbit homes so far. Hope this beautiful experience at sales stage continues until our build is finished.

v.nay

v.nayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shweta was awesome

M83

M83Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pre-construction support is good so far

We are currently in pre-construction phase of our home. I started my journey with Orbithomes with the sales consultant Shweta. Shweta has been very helpful, patient and nice. We ended up meeting her multiple times and had various questions. She has been very patient and responded to our queries quickly. We requested a few floor plan changes and she accommodated them for us. Overall I found the quality of Orbit homes to be good for the price. I am looking forward to seeing my investment home with good quality. Hoping no surprises till the finish.

Jatindeep Singh G.

Jatindeep Singh G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks Orbit Homes

It's been great dealing with Michael Srgo, one of the sales guy in orbit homes. I had found great floor plan according to my needs and Michael had helped me to get the competitive quote with all my requirements taken care of. Till now it's been smooth, stay like that!!!!

cookies5050

cookies5050Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Our New Orbit Home cant wait

We have only just began our new home journey with Orbit Homes and if the service & professionalism shown by Rohit Neb & Stephanie Nikoloska is anything to go by I can't wait to start the next stage Great work guys
I would also too say that i am not the easiest person too please & had many questions, phone calls and visits to orbit homes and on each occasion was greated by a helpful smiling team well done Rohit Nab & Stephanie Nikoloska

My first home

I started my journey with Orbithomes with the sales consultant Michael. He is helpful, patient and nice. Overall, I am happy with the service provided by him and other staff at Orbithomes during my color appointment and contract signing stages. I am looking forward to seeing my first new home in Australia and I hope the quality is good!

Construction End DateDecember 2020

Jan P.

Jan P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

poor quality and not accountable

Quality is definitely not one of their first priority. We have a few defect that they are not willing to fix and there is always an excuse for it. Late in delivery the house and once they give you the keys they just simple not answer emails anymore. Good luck!

Structural Integrity
Construction End DateMarch 2019

Frank

FrankGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

House planning

We had a problem with the small land size and requested Michael Sgro to help us with a house to suit. Not only did he help but all the suggestion he made to make it work were great. Michael was very easy to work with and listened to all our concerns and found solutions for all our worries and gave us confidence in what we were trying to achieve.

Rui

RuiAU

Good service from Michael Sgro

I am very happy about the service from my home consultant: Michael Sgro. He spent a lot of time to draft my floor plan in order to meet the customer's expectation. Meanwhile, he also helped me to keep the costs within my budget. Excellent service from Michael, thank you very much.

Construction End DateDecember 2020

Sathish Radhakrishnan

Sathish RadhakrishnanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rohit=Excellent customer skills

Rohit was superb,very supportive through out the sales process. He was able toarticulate the nuances of the build and construction process, humble, very approachable,honest,transparent and has good customer facking skills.He went above and beyond to ensure we get the right and the desired outcome during the sales process. Awesome work.

Orbit O.Orbit Homes

Look forward to the building journey too with Orbit homes.

Md Nazim Uddin

Md Nazim UddinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dealings with sales consultant

Just I started my journey with Orbithomes, Melbourne. So far I have great experience with the sale consultant Michael Sgro at Atherstone Estate. Issue is that I have a block of land, which is very small (260sq meter) to fit with the usual home design. I looked around to find out the design, and at last I was happy with the little bit custom design of Orbit homes. In this regard, Michael was very helpful and patient to listen to me. I made many appointments with Michael to discuss about the changes what I wanted. Finally, we made a customized design, and waiting for next steps.

Gurpreet Singh

Gurpreet SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect, Flexible and Superb Customer Service

I would like to thank Elise for the patience and detail while answeing my long list of queries. She was a turning point in my decision to go with Orbit Homes. I am at the start of my construction phase and it has been a very smooth journey. Orbit Homes have been very flexible with the requests of the bank like payment term alterations. Wonderful experience till now.

Lisa. K

Lisa. KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

The wonderful Jarrad Hodge went above and beyond to assist me through the sales process, making it a very seamless experience, providing clarity and above all honesty! He was very patient and did not disappoint. I highly recommend Jarrad to anyone who chooses to build with orbit homes if your looking for a friendly, timely and positive experience. I can't wait to see my dreams come to fruition throughout the build : )

Anshuman S.

Anshuman S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Color appointment gone well

Color appointment has gone well and am happy with the final outcome. Priscilla was very good with the color contrast suggestions, at different sections of the house. Also got impressed with the bright ideas she gave for minor modifications. I was delighted to meet Carnita Sanz (my customer service manager) for the first time. She was very accommodating with my requests.

Michelle G.

Michelle G.Southwest, VIC

Congratulations on the appointment of Jasmina Setalo

Kesh

KeshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome experience thanks to Alysia Taylor
Thank you Alysia for all the help you provided me in the initial stages. You were extremely polite, friendly and patient and was great to deal with. Your explained everything clearly and helped me select the best design which maximised the size of the house on the irregular block I have. Once again thank you for making the Journey hazzle and stress free. Looking forward to working with you throughout the build :))

Chloe and Ryan

Chloe and RyanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Amazing Shweta Kharbanda
Shweta has been amazing the whole way through. She was patient and allowed us time to pick the right design for us. This allowed us to find a house and land package within our budget, which she then helped source. Thanks Shweta for all your help and hard work. We are looking forward to building our first house with orbit homes. We recommend shweta for all your housing queries.

Orbit O.Orbit Homes

Amazing first home buyers experience!

With this being my first time building a home, Alysia Taylor has made this process so easy. Her friendly and passionate attitude has been so appreciated during the process. She stuck to all her promises and really went beyond to help us as best as she could! Thank you Alysia!!