Orbit Homes Victoria
Part of Orbit Homes  4.5 (688)

Orbit Homes Victoria

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Electrical & Lighting
Flooring
See the Best Home Builders in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Orbit Homes › Victoria483 reviews
Jagadish k.
Jagadish k.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Victoria

Thank you very much entire orbit homes family for a beautiful house ( Bolton 354). Great customer service and ya of course special thanks to construction manager Chris . Mate you you deserve 10/10 cheers Show details ·  1
Electrical & Lighting
Hani
Hani

Excellent experience

Found Joanne from orbit homes excellent and helpful . Really found her available , helpful and always very supportive . She explained things in details and guided us well to the next step . Show details ·  1
Gaurav K.
Gaurav K.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Kuldip kaur
Kuldip kaurVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great customer service

We are building with Orbit Waiting for our home to start. We have to thank you to Harpan It has been a very smooth and trustful journey with him He has cared, responded to all our queries no matter how small, contacted us in regard to the house plans & contract until complete. Harpan were very helpful in the office of Smiths Lane Display Centre. I'm very positive with Orbit that they gonna deliver a fantastic house . Thank you Show details ·  1
ivan
ivanVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The start of our Journey

We are in the first stage of building with Orbit homes. We have received great ongoing help and guidance from Kellie Hull . Molly and the team. With reading other reviews we are looking forward to a great experience for our first new home build Show details ·  1
Site Admin
Jeffrey Tay
Jeffrey Tay
Alba F.
Alba F.VICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Builder I've Used

My journey with Orbit Homes started with Luisa in the Craigieburn office, I was very conflicted about the location of my build. Luisa spent a fair bit of time with me, taking me to a number of locations and many discussions over coffee, this is when I knew I was in good hands. I am now close to my pre-tile appointment and the management and process has been seamless so far. The Orbit team Caitlan, Nancy, Jacquie and Mikaela have been wonderful to work with, they have a "nothing is too much trouble" approach to all questions and queries. The workmanship is excellent and so far, the house is coming up beautifully, I can't wait to see it finished. This is my fourth build and would definitely use Orbit again. Show details ·  1
Iftikhar A.
Iftikhar A.2 posts
  Verified Victoria

Positive Experience with Orbit Homes and Julian After Dissatisfying Encounter with Previous Builder

Having had a negative experience with a previous budget builder, we terminated the contract and began searching for alternatives that aligned with our needs and budget. After exploring various options, we connected with the Orbit team. Julian empathized with our situation and presented an excellent floor plan that fit our budget. He went above and beyond to compensate for our previous builder's shortcomings. The pre-construction stage proceeded seamlessly without any issues, and we anticipate commencing the site work in February. Thanks to Julian and the Orbit family for their exceptional service. Show details ·  1
Ashley K
KunalVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
Lyba Khan
Lyba Khan

Amazing process

We had amazing Sales Consultants (Adam and Julian). Special shout out to Adam who has done an amazing job ensuring we get exactly what we want! Definitely made our experience easier and more enjoyable. Show details ·  1
Parvisha Ramayead
Parvisha RamayeadVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great floor plan

Orbit has almost everything that we wanted for our dream house, Adam Assad is the best home sale professional that we came through. He was very helpful, explained the whole process thouroghly. He is available to help whenever needed Show details ·  1
Davinder K.
Davinder K.

Sales team member

We have dealt with Adam from orbit homes in Craigieburn branch. He is very precise and passionate about helping people. He is the only reason we signed orbit homes. It will be our first experience building with them but at this stage we are extremely happy the way Adam is guiding and helping us. Show details ·  1
Parmar_K
Parmar_K

Bec
Bec · Victoria

Hi, just wondering if you could tell me the name of the carpet used in your Sorrento 398 at Newhaven in Tarneit please

Orbit Homes   DM

Hi, I will need to check with our interior team. So bear with me, while we look to find out the name :)

Max
Max · Victoria

How long you guys take to build single story home?

Orbit Homes   DM

Hi Max, it depends on the home designs & location, but approximately (pending no delays) 150 Days. ^Monique

Abhay S.
Abhay S. · Victoria

Hello there- do you provide a formal quotation to construct the house?

Orbit Homes   DM

Yes we do Abhay, you can view the journey you will take here Building in VIC external link
Building in QLD external link

See all Orbit Homes Victoria questions

Compare all Orbit Homes listings
CategoryProject Home BuildersProject Home Builders
Types of Homes AvailableOne-Storey and Two-StoreyOne-Storey and Two-Storey
Knockdown & RebuildNoNo
Build Areas

Bacchus Marsh, Ballarat, Bannockburn, Bendigo, Broadford, Clyde, Craigieburn, Digger’s Rest, Drouin, Geelong, Kilmore, Melbourne, Melton, Mickleham, Pakenham, Portsea, Romsey, Safety Beach, Sunbury, Tarneit, Torquay, Wallan, Werribee, Wollert

Brisbane, Burpengary East, Eumundi, Griffin, Jimbooma, Mango Hill, Pallara, Ripley, South MacLean, Spring Mountain

Compare all Orbit Homes listings