• Build Stage

Tata001987
Tata001987Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Here we go again - New Home Build #3

Here we go again.... New Home Build #3
Im about to start my 3rd new home build with Orbit Homes and I am very excited.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Caulfield 209 design and I cannot wait to see my finished home!!!
My previous experience with Orbit homes has been excellent - they really do hold your hand all the way.
My advice to new home buyers is trust the process and the experts. Thanks to all the friendly staff at Orbit Homes - you guys rock!

Courtney
Courtney Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Colour consultant Priscilla

The past couple of weeks we have had our external and internal colour appointments with Priscilla at Orbit homes. We had our externals face to face and then had to complete our internals via phone/email thanks to the Vic lockdown...This was very nerve wracking for us! But Priscilla was amazing, she eased any concerns we had and we found the whole process really streamlined! Priscilla took the time to really understand the look we were going for and she has a great eye for detail, suggesting some small changes that we wouldn’t have thought of and she has truly helped us create a beautiful home, with colours/floors/ tiles/bench tops/wall colours that compliment each other so well. We couldn’t be happier with our experience! Thankyou!

Teneille
TeneilleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pre-constructions.

Fetina H.
Fetina H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Focus on money and not completion

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Joe P.
Joe P.

ORBIT HOMES: IDEAL BUILDING EXPERIENCE

I recently built with Orbit homes and I could not be happier. From the first meeting with my sales consultant to the handing over of keys, the experience was exceptional.

Chris was a great Building Superviser and my Customer Service Officer Mikeala kept me updated every step of the way, helped with every query and was very pleasant to work with. It was great to have the confidence of knowing where my build was at each stage.

The workmanship of build and value for money was great.

From the personal experience I have had building with Orbit Homes, I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Siham El-Amine
Siham El-AmineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

the best and easiest building experience

we have our walk in on friday and i couldnt be more happier with how our build went especially when our site supervisor nav took over he was so available to all our questions and followed everything up with us. also our CSO vanessa was the best, great to communicate any questions or queries we had. so happy with the overall experience☺️☺️☺️

Damo
DamoCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love our home!

Our build was managed very well once Chris took over. He even gave us ideas along the build. Our CSO Vanessa was very responsive and helpful too. House is beautiful and love the premium inclusions we had. Some contractors they use they need to stop using due to lack in quality of work but otherwise we have an amazing home thank you

Review collected in partnership with Orbit Homes

Really Happy With Our New Home

We love our new home. All of the trades-people that we dealt with were lovely, polite and had a high standard of craftsmanship. We had one hiccup with our kitchen bench but the management team handled it brilliantly. Final cost of the home was exactly what we agreed in the contract & it was completed right on time. Requests for little touch ups after handover were handled with the highest priority. Orbit Homes are a professional & fantastic company to deal with, from the initial Sales experience right through to handover! Thankyou to our CSO, the management and construction team for a great result. Should we wanting to build again, we'll be choosing Orbit Homes.

Koby
Koby Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience

So far the experience has been great, Orbit have gone above and beyond to meet some of our needs with time frames that other building companies wouldn't even look at. The sales team were great to deal with and very knowledgeable. Our customer service officer has been on top of everything which fills us with confidence.
Looking forward to the build.

Find out how Orbit Homes Melbourne compares to other Home Builders

So Far it has been amazing.

Hi Team,
I hope you're well.

I have not yet build with you and still at the first stages, However, I have been amazed, firstly your sales person E.R who was always helpful and genuine, the part where I was wowed is from my customer service officer T.W, I know I shouldn't include any names, but how can I not, she has been nothing but amazing, always (and I mean always) going above and beyond and extremely helpful, she is the most friendliest person I have met/spoken to. Was amazing knowing her and E and they are both a huge asset for Orbit.

Get quotes from Home Builders servicing your area

Awesome Customer experience

Julian has walked us through our first home build and has explained everything to detail step by step. His expertise and reliable contact has been immeasurable to getting us started. We are building the Aspendale 262 great house on display and has everything we are looking for in a new home.

Sina
SinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and Professional Service

Easy going

So far we have had all the helpful staff down at Orbit homes in Clyde make our experience of building our first home easy. No questions are too stupid and they have excellent responding time! Always happy to make adjustments to plans on order to make our dream home. Thank you especially to Mark, Tony and their handy side kick April (who they'd be lost without)

Simple - No Fuss for First Home Builder’s

The process was simple, fixed costs and lots of inclusions. My many, many questions were promptly answered and I was made to feel at ease rather than annoying as others have made us to feel. We recieved all the paperwork, and got a personal tour through the display home so that we could best visualise the layout of our future home!

Very excited to build our first home with Orbit

Chiara X.
Chiara X.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Orbit Homes have been amazing so far!

Our journey with Orbit Homes begun when we were browsing a local Display Village, searching for our first home builder.

We begun speaking to Rodney Adams who took time to understand what we were looking for. Rodney was successful in finding exactly what we were after and went out of his way to open the display home after hours, to ensure that we were confident in making our decision to pursue this opportunity. As first home buyers, we had many questions that were all promptly answered by Rodney in a way that was easily understood.

We hope that the rest of our home building process is as seamless as it has begun!